PDA

View Full Version : White Crane Gongfu Web Site

Minghequan
08-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Well here we go again with an all new White Crane Gongfu Web Site:

www.whitecranegongfu.info

Love to hear your thoughts and yes criticisms, ideas!!!

PalmStriker
08-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Like the new site design, navigation friendly! :)

David Jamieson
08-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Too much going on for me, too many animations and irrelevant bits.

GojuRyuMaster
08-15-2013, 08:48 AM
David,

He knew you would say that, so this is on the main page :) :

ABOUT THIS WEB SITE:

Ever noticed the “New & Simplified Trend” in Web Sites with big lettering & very little information???

This is the new “tend” in Web Sites ……… Apparently!
Big lettering & little to say!

These Sites work on the idea that you don’t have the time, interest or intelligence to spend any time viewing the sites! These sites are “Dumbed Down” treating you like a complete beginner, as someone who doesn’t know yet what you want or seek.

We within the White Crane Research Institute don’t follow “Trends”. We make our own path forward.

Nor do we insult your intelligence by a “assuming” that you lack the understanding, time or interest to want to know more about the Martial Arts & its real values.

We want to give you as much information as possible so that you truly understand our “Way” and if our “Way” is what you seek for yourself.

Too much going on for me, too many animations and irrelevant bits.

MightyB
08-15-2013, 11:32 AM
David,

He knew you would say that, so this is on the main page :) :

ABOUT THIS WEB SITE:

Ever noticed the “New & Simplified Trend” in Web Sites with big lettering & very little information???

This is the new “tend” in Web Sites ……… Apparently!
Big lettering & little to say!

These Sites work on the idea that you don’t have the time, interest or intelligence to spend any time viewing the sites! These sites are “Dumbed Down” treating you like a complete beginner, as someone who doesn’t know yet what you want or seek.

We within the White Crane Research Institute don’t follow “Trends”. We make our own path forward.

Nor do we insult your intelligence by a “assuming” that you lack the understanding, time or interest to want to know more about the Martial Arts & its real values.

We want to give you as much information as possible so that you truly understand our “Way” and if our “Way” is what you seek for yourself.

It's arguable that you could use the word "tend" although "trend" would be a better fit for the verbiage.

madhusudan
08-15-2013, 02:47 PM
Both in meaning and grammar, only "trend" works.

Minghequan
08-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Oops my bad. Will fix that soon!

Golden Arms
08-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Well here we go again

I completely agree. :D

Minghequan
08-15-2013, 09:14 PM
He he he, Lol, lol lol!:D:D;)