PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Kissing

GeneChing
08-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Currently trending in China. I only cut&pasted the first two pix. There are more if you follow the link.

Everybody was kung fu kissing (http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2013-08/13/content_16890440.htm)
Updated: 2013-08-13 10:25

(chinadaily.com.cn)
Every Valentine's Day, Western or Chinese, kissing is the searing image spread across the world as couples celebrate their love. So many variations of the lip-smacking erotica appear it could make readers of the Karma Sutra blush. But, in China, a new form lip-locking lust has emerged just as popular as the martial art. Everybody was kung fu kissing. [Photos from icpress.cn]

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/attachement/jpg/site1/20130813/0023ae6cf3691373d7700b.jpg
http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/attachement/jpg/site1/20130813/0023ae6cf3691373d8240c.jpg

David Jamieson
08-13-2013, 10:14 AM
Man, the things you gotta do to stand out and be different in China.

It's easier here. You just need to be somewhat fit and still be reading books and this sets you apart from a vast amount of people. lol :p

Fa Xing
08-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Man, the things you gotta do to stand out and be different in China.

It's easier here. You just need to be somewhat fit and still be reading books and this sets you apart from a vast amount of people. lol :p

Sad, but true.

GeneChing
08-30-2013, 09:32 AM
I was hoping the Kung Fu Kissing thing would catch on...:(

But not like this.

Schoolgirls Forced to Kiss Teacher for Graduation Diplomas? (http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures/schoolgirls-forced-to-kiss-teacher-for-graduation-diplomas.html)
by Bing on Tuesday, August 27, 2013

http://img.chinasmack.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/kisses-for-graduation-diplomas-01-600x363.jpg

From NetEase:
News on Internet Saying High School Teacher in Gansu Using Diplomas to Threaten Girls for Kisses

Huangsheng Online report — Only after a kiss can one get their graduation diploma; has there ever been anything as ridiculous as this in the world? August 20th, a netizen from Huasheng Forum posted that Linxia County Tuqiao High School teacher Zhang Runhua used [withholding] graduation diplomas as a threat, asking all the female students in his class to kiss him. On the morning of 21st, Linxia county’s local education bureau responded saying the teacher involved in this incident had already been suspended from work and the specific situation is under further investigation.

Exposed: Refused to issue graduation diploma if not kissed

On the evening of August 20th, netizen “嗅大哒” exposed information on Huasheng Forum, claiming that a teacher named Zhang Runhua at Tuqiao High School of Gansu Province Linxia County asked all the girls in his class to either kiss him or be kissed by him before he would issue them their diplomas. This netizen at the same time also exposed a set of “asking for kiss pictures”. From the pictures, reporters of this article see that a man suspected to be the teacher wearing a smile as he received kisses from his students.

With regards to this, reporters of this article interviewed a teacher Zhang in the Tuqiao High School office. According to her, Zhang Runhua is in fact a teacher at Tuqiao High School and he is in charge of teaching twelfth grade students, and normally has excellent work performance. Regarding the “kisses for diplomas” scandal spreading online, the interviewee stated that she was not aware of the situation.

Afterwards, a principal surnamed Wang in this school was claimed while responding to an interview with a People’s Daily Online Gansu Channel reporter that, according to the physical characteristics/features in the photos, “it can preliminarily be identified as teacher Zhang Runhua himself.”

Response: Teacher involved in incident already suspended

On the morning of August 21st, this Huasheng Online reporter called the Linxia County Education Bureau regarding this incident. The bureau stated that: In regards to the situation revealed by the netizen online, the local education bureau quickly convened a meeting, and after discussion decided punish Zhang Runhua with suspended from work and investigated.

Currently, the director of this county education bureau has led a group to Tuqiao High School to determine the specific details of the case before taking further action. This website will continue to follow the developments of this case.

Netizens make a “Teacher Zhang” parody song

After the original forum post was published, netizens participated and discussed. The majority of netizens expressed condemnation toward Teacher Zhang in this incident. However, some netizens think this people incident shouldn’t be hyped [exaggerated, misinterpreted] too much, that perhaps it was just a way the students expressed their graduation parting sentiments to their teacher, and that no matter what, it was important to consider and protect the children. Furthermore, a well-known Huasheng Online user “流浪的鞋鞋” altered the lyrics of currently popular song “Miss Dong” into a new song called “Teacher Zhang”.

Netizen “小德州”: The professionalism of a teacher should consist of dignified, noble, and moral conduct as part of their professional duties. Taking advantage of the authority of a teacher to do improper and obscene things undermines the dignity of the teaching profession.

Netizen “郭嘉不死”: Judging from the scene in the photographs, teacher Zhang Runhua seemed to get along very well with his students. However, to do something like this during graduation is a bit improper/inappropriate.

Netizen “lvyan985”: Kissing goodbye on graduation. In young people’s eyes, a kiss is the same as a handshake which is just a way to show affection. Please do not make up too many malicious speculations about these students and the teacher. Considering that you grow up in an environment where there is kissing everyday in TV dramas, how would you look at [the significance of] kissing? I can’t do anything about the teacher, but regarding online comments, please be considerate and protect the children [by avoiding misinterpretations of their behavior].

Attached: The lyrics to the “Teacher Zhang” song adapted by Huasheng netizen “流浪的鞋鞋”

Teacher Zhang, I’ve never forgotten your evil smile

even if you are the same as me, longing for beauty

Teacher Zhang, the way you look up is so dirty

like the muddy water under the Yellow River bridge

Teacher Zhang, you are really a complicated creature

appearing to be a good teacher, but in fact worse than a beast

Teacher Zhang, these pictures of you make me want to vomit

Such a shameful person, let me give your face a slap

So I wish all of that wasn’t true

that you are not in fact a bad teacher without a story

having fallen in love with beautiful flowers [young girls], but your heart grew wild long ago

and this makes me feel despair, Teacher Zhang