PDA

View Full Version : All right!!! U.S. Rescues Detained Aid Workers From Afghanistan

rogue
11-14-2001, 05:53 AM
Gee, I wonder if any Taliban got hurt? :confused:

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

Now I want you to remember that no ******* ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country.

joedoe
11-14-2001, 06:07 AM
Really? Can you point me to any news sources covering the story?

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

joedoe
11-14-2001, 06:10 AM
Ummm, on CNN.com they said that basically the Taliban handed them over to a 3rd party who then contacted the US military base in Pakistan.

Not to put the effort down, but it doesn't sound exactly like a rescue :).

Either way, it's good that they are now safe.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

rogue
11-14-2001, 06:21 AM
"The Taliban had agreed to turn over the aid workers through the International Committee of the Red Cross, two senior administration officials said. The Red Cross was going to get them in the hands of U.S. troops. But before the exchange could be accomplished, the anti-Taliban northern alliance overran Ghazni, prompting the Taliban and the workers' guards to flee."

Attention Taliban! You're supposed to fight to the death! That is all.

Osama, what do we do now?
http://www.stone-dead.asn.au/movies/holy-grail/thumbnails/08-i-have-a-plan.jpg
Well Omar, we RUN AWAY!!!

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

Now I want you to remember that no ******* ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country.

Sharky
11-14-2001, 06:22 AM
rogue, half the people in the taliban don't want to actually be in it, they are just scared ****less, cos they'd be killed if they opposed it. get with it man.

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

rogue
11-14-2001, 06:31 AM
Guess now they'll get killed for not opposing it.
I'm with it.

Signed,

Sharky
11-14-2001, 06:32 AM
lol

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Ryu
11-14-2001, 08:48 AM
Glad to hear everyone is safe! :)

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."