Hi folks, Sifu Leo Au Yeung has made a new wing chun short film. Have a peek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_daD9qgQ-s

Any comment appreciated.

BPWT
09-16-2013, 01:45 PM

Any comment appreciated.

I cracked up at the overhead shot and the stones. Made me think of the Stonehenge scene in This is Spinal Tap. :D

KPM
09-16-2013, 05:27 PM

Any comment appreciated.

Nice visuals! Kind of an odd choice for a soundtrack.

Graham H
09-16-2013, 11:31 PM
......a good reference to how not to do it me thinks.

KPM
09-17-2013, 05:46 PM

You're really on a roll, aren't you Graham! ;) :rolleyes:

slick69
09-17-2013, 06:40 PM

Because it is not from PB?

Graham H
09-17-2013, 11:47 PM
You're really on a roll, aren't you Graham! ;) :rolleyes:

Yes Keith! I was going to question your whole outlook on Wing Chun but I didn't feel it necessary to waste my time on it but..................................

BTW I speak for myself not Philipp!

Graham H
09-17-2013, 11:52 PM
Because it is not from PB?

Nothing to do with PB. Even if I were not a student of Philipp I would still question a lot of stuff that is written on this forum. Why?....because I don't think half of it would work in a real fight. Some of you guys live in dream land and if I had to guess most of you have never been in a real street fight in your lives. The ones that have appreciate how most of the stuff that is generally taught in Wing Chun McDojos is pointless nonsense and only fools the people practicing it into thinking their Wing Chun will work against somebody that doesn't care about style. They just want to rip your f***ing head off.

That's my opinion.

slick69
09-18-2013, 03:48 AM
Nothing to do with PB. Even if I were not a student of Philipp I would still question a lot of stuff that is written on this forum. Why?....because I don't think half of it would work in a real fight. Some of you guys live in dream land and if I had to guess most of you have never been in a real street fight in your lives. The ones that have appreciate how most of the stuff that is generally taught in Wing Chun McDojos is pointless nonsense and only fools the people practicing it into thinking their Wing Chun will work against somebody that doesn't care about style. They just want to rip your f***ing head off.

That's my opinion.

You are no different than any other McDojo. If its not from Philip Bayer, you automatically claim it won't work in real fights, based on nothing but your rumours about street fights and mindless insults to other Wing Chun teachers. I understand your doing your best to promote your branch.

The fact is Mr Au Yeung is one of the teachers out there using his trade to work in other contexts, as you can see on his video where he trains Muay Thai in Thailand, etc.

I fully appreciate Philipp Bayer as a teacher of Wing Chun. However his keyboard warriors collection of students don't do him any favours. Please stick to facts and reality, not so called "real fight" myths.

KPM
09-18-2013, 04:06 AM
I fully appreciate Philipp Bayer as a teacher of Wing Chun. However his keyboard warriors collection of students don't do him any favours. Please stick to facts and reality, not so called "real fight" myths

Yeah. I've said this several times already on other threads, but I'll say it again. I don't think PB himself would be happy with the way in which he and his teaching are being represented here. These guys have succeeded in giving PB's lineage a bad name here. Because if his attitude is anything like the guys here that post in his name, I wouldn't want anything to do with him. I don't think I'm the only one that has reached this conclusion.

guy b.
09-18-2013, 05:06 AM
I fully appreciate Philipp Bayer as a teacher of Wing Chun. However his keyboard warriors collection of students don't do him any favours. Please stick to facts and reality, not so called "real fight" myths

Yeah. I've said this several times already on other threads, but I'll say it again. I don't think PB himself would be happy with the way in which he and his teaching are being represented here. These guys have succeeded in giving PB's lineage a bad name here. Because if his attitude is anything like the guys here that post in his name, I wouldn't want anything to do with him. I don't think I'm the only one that has reached this conclusion.

This forum would be much less entertaining without the disagreements that come from having the PB guys here. I also think most people would be disingenuous if they claimed that they have got no ideas from the PB stuff communicated here. It has certainly clarified some of my thoughts about wing chun.

I accept that Graham and others do troll a bit but what do you expect when the reaction is so negative?

Frost
09-18-2013, 05:22 AM

That's my opinion.

Just once, just once i would like someone to back up such a claim with a video of THEIR lineage (you know the real thing) actually working against someone trying to rip their head off, and not some pointless non contact chi sao clips

So far other then endless.... talk we havent seen a single clip of PB wing chun doing anything against someone who can actually fight its fcking amazing

guy b.
09-18-2013, 05:56 AM
Just once, just once i would like someone to back up such a claim with a video of THEIR lineage (you know the real thing) actually working against someone trying to rip their head off, and not some pointless non contact chi sao clips

So far other then endless.... talk we havent seen a single clip of PB wing chun doing anything against someone who can actually fight its fcking amazing

Have we seen a clip of your wing chun against someone who can actually fight? I think I remember a clip of you cuddling some guy in a ring but it looked more friendly than serious. Why does everyone feel the need to demand clips when they haven't provided any of their own?

slick69
09-18-2013, 06:24 AM
This forum would be much less entertaining without the disagreements that come from having the PB guys here. I also think most people would be disingenuous if they claimed that they have got no ideas from the PB stuff communicated here. It has certainly clarified some of my thoughts about wing chun.

I accept that Graham and others do troll a bit but what do you expect when the reaction is so negative?

Perhaps if the PB guys were less religious and provide more useful feedback we would have more meaningful debate on this forum and perhaps more people out there would post content that could benefit us all. I really see no value in the "myth of the street fight".

k gledhill
09-18-2013, 07:04 AM
Perhaps if the PB guys were less religious and provide more useful feedback we would have more meaningful debate on this forum and perhaps more people out there would post content that could benefit us all. I really see no value in the "myth of the street fight".

You're kidding right ? I tried that route but got nothing but derision.

Frost
09-18-2013, 07:14 AM
Have we seen a clip of your wing chun against someone who can actually fight? I think I remember a clip of you cuddling some guy in a ring but it looked more friendly than serious. Why does everyone feel the need to demand clips when they haven't provided any of their own?
No clips of me cuddling in a ring, a few clips of me competing in grappling and one floating around of light Thai stuff...which is more than we have gotten of you :)
By the way do you enjoy holding their jock straps for them :) I'm not making claims that what everyone else does in wing chun is crap and my lineage has the real stuff...if i did i would post clips....
Matter of fact I've made the claim that most wing chun including what i do is limited and not very good as a stand alone art, and I've yet to see anything posted that changes this view :)

k gledhill
09-18-2013, 07:21 AM

Lmao ! You don't visit European forums I take it ! PB is a one man army on forums and gets the same thing we do ; ).

k gledhill
09-18-2013, 07:24 AM
No clips of me cuddling in a ring, a few clips of me competing in grappling and one floating around of light Thai stuff...which is more than we have gotten of you :)
By the way do you enjoy holding their jock straps for them :) I'm not making claims that what everyone else does in wing chun is crap and my lineage has the real stuff...if i did i would post clips....
Matter of fact I've made the claim that most wing chun including what i do is limited and not very good as a stand alone art, and I've yet to see anything posted that changes this view :)

I posted endless clips , if you can't see what I am showing and tried to explain ?? There is only face to face left.

Graham H
09-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Lmao ! You don't visit European forums I take it ! PB is a one man army on forums and gets the same thing we do ; ).

Correct! and on FB!

We must all be trolling w$ankers :D:D:D:D:D

k gledhill
09-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Correct! and on FB!

We must all be trolling w$ankers :D:D:D:D:D

God bless us and all who sail us ! : )

Wayfaring
09-18-2013, 09:08 AM
It is frustrating trying to explain anything here. It seems if you happen to practice PBVT you are seen as some kind of offensive ogre. "the PB brigade" or whatever.:rolleyes:

So you're saying the trolling wankers in your lineage are making it hard for you to express yourself?

Maybe a good crying session is in order. But hopefully not in public on the internet.

:D:D:D

KPM
09-18-2013, 09:37 AM

Oh! So you're saying that PB DOES share the attitude of his followers here? You're saying that PB also pushes the line that out of all the people that Wong Chun Leung taught through the years he is the ONLY one that got it right??? Then its no wonder he gets the same reaction! And if true, again..makes me think I don't want anything to do with him.

Wayfaring
09-18-2013, 09:40 AM
You didnt have to prove what a complete tosser you are like that....

We already knew. :D:D:D

Now u mad from ur crying session?

k gledhill
09-18-2013, 09:43 AM
Oh! So you're saying that PB DOES share the attitude of his followers here? You're saying that PB also pushes the line that out of all the people that Wong Chun Leung taught through the years he is the ONLY one that got it right??? Then its no wonder he gets the same reaction! And if true, again..makes me think I don't want anything to do with him.

Spin it however you like.

KPM
09-18-2013, 09:44 AM
It is frustrating trying to explain anything here. It seems if you happen to practice PBVT you are seen as some kind of offensive ogre. "the PB brigade" or whatever.:rolleyes:

The problem is in the presentation. You can't expect to post inflammatory things saying how someone is "way off the mark" or someone " doesn't know Wing Chun" just because they have a different interpretation or understanding and NOT expect to get a backlash effect. You have to use a little tack, politeness, and respect...which seems to be greatly lacking in many of the PB followers who post here.

The problem is you try to explain something and people take offence, not because the post is offensive per se, but simply because it contradicts common VT misconceptions, practiced and taught by many here.

That may have happened on occassion and be true to a small extent. But all of the encounters on threads I have been involved with here recently the problem is what I mentioned above.

When challenged, you go into some detail, and people then simply add WSLPB ideas to theirs, and then say PBVT is missing their stuff?

That's true, and a tougher issue. We're all here to talk about Wing Chun and learn something from each other (well, most of us at least). When you post a detailed explanation, don't you expect people to be able to learn something from what you write? But to pretend the info was something they knew all along is wrong.

You quickly reach a point where you dont want to bother to explain PBVT. Its just not worth the hassle, and you end up just rolling your eyes and posting criticism, where you see the mistakes.

What's the old saying?...."If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!" Getting frustrated and posting short negative comments on multiple threads as Graham did recently gains you nothing but dislike.

KPM
09-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Spin it however you like.

That's no spin. Does he have the same attitude and say the same derisive things about other lineages like you guys do or not?

LaRoux
09-18-2013, 10:13 AM

Here ya go. Here's what PB wing chun is like in a somewhat full-contact setting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I4eaxvw5m4

Wayfaring
09-18-2013, 10:32 AM

What forums?

BPWT
09-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Here ya go. Here's what PB wing chun is like in a somewhat full-contact setting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I4eaxvw5m4

The guy in this clip is from a TST and later LT background. He hasn't met PB as far as I know.

LaRoux
09-18-2013, 11:37 AM
The guy in this clip is from a TST and later LT background. He hasn't met PB as far as I know.

Oops, my bad.

I guess this is a more accurate description of whatt PB wing chun is like in a somewhat full-contact setting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDqSRN_ZDWk

slick69
09-18-2013, 12:22 PM
That's no spin. Does he have the same attitude and say the same derisive things about other lineages like you guys do or not?

Or does he go on about old mythical street fighting stories? Amazing how a YouTube posting on the first form ending up making PB guys complain about it not working in their street fight settings. Not sure how you can say that from looking at a form.

Frost
09-18-2013, 02:23 PM
I posted endless clips , if you can't see what I am showing and tried to explain ?? There is only face to face left.

i was addressing guy b but since you popped up, are any of those clips hard sparring sessions, or actual fighting....doesnt have to be you just PB lineage so we can see why its so special...because drilling and light non contact stuff is not what im talking about.....

k gledhill
09-18-2013, 02:33 PM
i was addressing guy b but since you popped up, are any of those clips hard sparring sessions, or actual fighting....doesnt have to be you just PB lineage so we can see why its so special...because drilling and light non contact stuff is not what im talking about.....

Sorry trolls get zero, zilch, from me.

LaRoux
09-18-2013, 03:53 PM

He already posted this on another thread about what he considers to be a good representation of PB methods in sparring.

k gledhill
09-18-2013, 04:01 PM
He already posted this on another thread about what he considers to be a good representation of PB methods in sparring.

Another troll. Trollfest.

Frost
09-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Sorry trolls get zero, zilch, from me.

thats a no then, so why respond saying you have posted endless clips when what you really meant is no you havent posted any fighting clips just endless chi sao from PB.....:)

GlennR
09-19-2013, 03:37 AM
Another troll. Trollfest.

So it is or isnt???

Frost
09-19-2013, 04:54 AM
So it is or isnt???

what did you think to the clip Glenn? Especially when one of them started playing at being a boxer?

guy b.
09-19-2013, 05:11 AM

It is hypocritical to demand clips from others if you are unwilling to provide clips. I'm not demanding clips from anyone, you are.

guy b.
09-19-2013, 05:12 AM

Can you post a link to a European forum please? I would be interested to read

guy b.
09-19-2013, 05:20 AM

Kev is right. Why should he feed you clips of useful stuff when you are a hypocrite and a self admitted troll? What would be the point?

guy b.
09-19-2013, 05:22 AM
thats a no then, so why respond saying you have posted endless clips when what you really meant is no you havent posted any fighting clips just endless chi sao from PB.....:)

You haven't posted any fighting clips either. Kev isn't asking for fighting clips. You are and that makes you a hypocrite.

Graham H
09-19-2013, 05:27 AM
You haven't posted any fighting clips either. Kev isn't asking for fighting clips. You are and that makes you a hypocrite.

Frost a hypocrite?????????????? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D

guy b.
09-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Frost a hypocrite?????????????? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D

Of course. Frost and Laroux/Knifefighter come here demanding full contact clips (i.e. the stuff that is most valuable from a personal learning point of view but also typically the most private footage) when they haven't posted anything themselves (apart from that clip of Frost cuddling another man and then falling on the ground with him to do god knows what).

It is just blatant hypocrisy and trolling.

BPWT
09-19-2013, 05:36 AM
guy b, in reply to Frost, you wrote:

Kevin might not be asking for clips, but he is one of the PB students here who is always saying what does and doesn't work against resisting opponents, people who train boxing, etc. And Kevin teaches VT out of a boxing and MMA gym.

It is not too unreasonable for someone to listen to him say all of that and then ask, "Okay, can you show us a clip of you using your system in those circumstances?"

If Kevin trains the way he says, and can use the art against these people the way he claims he can, then why would he have a problem showing us a video of him, for example, dealing with a guy who knows how to box properly? (the gym he teaches from must be full of such people)

Graham H
09-19-2013, 06:17 AM
Of course. Frost and Laroux/Knifefighter come here demanding full contact clips (i.e. the stuff that is most valuable from a personal learning point of view but also typically the most private footage) when they haven't posted anything themselves (apart from that clip of Frost cuddling another man and then falling on the ground with him to do god knows what).

Agreed! They can be in my troll gang :D:D:D:D

Frost
09-19-2013, 06:53 AM

actually I chocked the guy out standing and knifefighter when he was here did post various clips of himself in full contact bare knuckle MMA and weapons fighting....but accuracy is not your strong point is it :)

What is blatant hypocrisy is telling everyone their clips are rubbish and won't work in a real fight when someone is trying to take their head off...then telling Alan Orr and Phil their full contact clips aren't good wing chun, without posting a single clip of good wing chun in a fighting enviroment against someone trying to take their head off...

LaRoux
09-19-2013, 11:39 AM

Hahaha! Valuable learning? You think we are going to steal your secrets and use this footage to somehow make ourselves better? You need to get over yourself.

guy b.
09-19-2013, 12:09 PM
actually I chocked the guy out standing and knifefighter when he was here did post various clips of himself in full contact bare knuckle MMA and weapons fighting....but accuracy is not your strong point is it :)

Laroux is knifefighter

What is blatant hypocrisy is telling everyone their clips are rubbish and won't work in a real fight when someone is trying to take their head off...then telling Alan Orr and Phil their full contact clips aren't good wing chun, without posting a single clip of good wing chun in a fighting enviroment against someone trying to take their head off...

No, that isn't hypocrisy.

guy b.
09-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Hahaha! Valuable learning? You think we are going to steal your secrets and use this footage to somehow make ourselves better? You need to get over yourself.

I forgot, you don't do wing chun

slick69
09-19-2013, 12:12 PM
guy b, in reply to Frost, you wrote:

Kevin might not be asking for clips, but he is one of the PB students here who is always saying what does and doesn't work against resisting opponents, people who train boxing, etc. And Kevin teaches VT out of a boxing and MMA gym.

It is not too unreasonable for someone to listen to him say all of that and then ask, "Okay, can you show us a clip of you using your system in those circumstances?"

If Kevin trains the way he says, and can use the art against these people the way he claims he can, then why would he have a problem showing us a video of him, for example, dealing with a guy who knows how to box properly? (the gym he teaches from must be full of such people)

That means nothing. There are Wing Chun people out there with MMA experience, even some people willing to box or fight in MMA. What we get from Kevin in constant stuff about mythical street fights or bashing other people's posts if it not a la PB.

k gledhill
09-19-2013, 12:17 PM
That means nothing. There are Wing Chun people out there with MMA experience, even some people willing to box or fight in MMA. What we get from Kevin in constant stuff about mythical street fights or bashing other people's posts if it not a la PB.

I do mt , Bjj, judo , wrestling , Kali , boxing. ......too : )
I also have a 10 yr mythical security work in central London. Wanker.

BPWT
09-19-2013, 01:05 PM
I do mt , Bjj, judo , wrestling , Kali , boxing. ......too : )
I also have a 10 yr mythical security work in central London. Wanker.

All of this may well be true... and yet you don't want to share a single clip of you using your VT against someone outside of your VT? You know, to show us how your stuff works. :rolleyes:

Instead you just tell others that their VT is misguided, and how yours was too until you met PB. You just can't show us.

k gledhill
09-19-2013, 01:32 PM
All of this may well be true... and yet you don't want to share a single clip of you using your VT against someone outside of your VT? You know, to show us how your stuff works. :rolleyes:

Instead you just tell others that their VT is misguided, and how yours was too until you met PB. You just can't show us.

No , not with the muppets , why give you something after the treatment here ?
I am here to rattle cages and have a laugh, frankly its has been said already, I feel I already give more than I should. I don't sell DVDs of me either. Master Kev out ; )

Frost
09-20-2013, 02:16 AM
Laroux is knifefighter

No, that isn't hypocrisy.

if you are right then again it proves how clueless you are, if he is knifefighter then he has posted full contact clips so he can't be accused of hypocrisy because he has posted that which he is asking others to post :) matter of fact despite all the talk of bare knuckle sparring being better than glove sparring from certain people on this forum knifefighter was the only person ever to post full contact bareknuckle clips. Oh and he has done wing chun before

guy b.
09-20-2013, 05:35 AM
if you are right then again it proves how clueless you are, if he is knifefighter then he has posted full contact clips so he can't be accused of hypocrisy because he has posted that which he is asking others to post :) matter of fact despite all the talk of bare knuckle sparring being better than glove sparring from certain people on this forum knifefighter was the only person ever to post full contact bareknuckle clips. Oh and he has done wing chun before

If he wants to be taken seriously for anything a previous alias might have done he will need to stop hiding behind false names in order to troll the forum.

Where are your full contact clips by the way?

GlennR
09-20-2013, 06:52 AM
If he wants to be taken seriously for anything a previous alias might have done he will need to stop hiding behind false names in order to troll the forum.

Where are your full contact clips by the way?

Same place as yours i guess.....

Frost
09-20-2013, 08:19 AM

yep that's where there are :) to guy b since im not the one saying I have the best wing chun and everyone else sucks I don't feel the need to post them. If I WAS saying that and making claims like Kevin and his mates do I would probably post something to back it up, hence I think Kevin should :) IT doesn't have to be him it can be anyone from PB lineage as i have said before, its also a bit scarey how strongly you feel the need to defend them :)

k gledhill
09-20-2013, 09:12 AM
yep that's where there are :) to guy b since im not the one saying I have the best wing chun and everyone else sucks I don't feel the need to post them. If I WAS saying that and making claims like Kevin and his mates do I would probably post something to back it up, hence I think Kevin should :) IT doesn't have to be him it can be anyone from PB lineage as i have said before, its also a bit scarey how strongly you feel the need to defend them :)

Frost you're a vanka, that's German ; )

thedreamer7
09-20-2013, 09:52 AM

You know video clips don't always show the whole story, so I am sure you still won't be happy after...

guy b.
09-20-2013, 12:25 PM

I'm not demanding full contact clips from anyone.

If people want to post clips then fine with me. If not, also fine. But don't be a hypocrite

guy b.
09-20-2013, 12:30 PM
yep that's where there are :) to guy b since im not the one saying I have the best wing chun and everyone else sucks I don't feel the need to post them.

No, you are the hypocrite demanding something from everyone else that you blatantly fail to provide yourself.

If I WAS saying that and making claims like Kevin and his mates do I would probably post something to back it up, hence I think Kevin should :) IT doesn't have to be him it can be anyone from PB lineage as i have said before, its also a bit scarey how strongly you feel the need to defend them :)

Kevin can do whatever he likes. You can take it or leave it. I believe the PB group have invited you to come and train if you want to see what their approach is like. But you don't seem happy unless they are dancing to your tune.

LaRoux
09-20-2013, 02:43 PM
yep that's where there are :) to guy b since im not the one saying I have the best wing chun and everyone else sucks I don't feel the need to post them. If I WAS saying that and making claims like Kevin and his mates do I would probably post something to back it up, hence I think Kevin should :) IT doesn't have to be him it can be anyone from PB lineage as i have said before,

He already did post a clips showing what he thought "good" sparring was from the PB lineage.

guy b.
09-20-2013, 03:05 PM
He already did post a clips showing what he thought "good" sparring was from the PB lineage.

you must have me confused with someone else

LaRoux
09-20-2013, 03:14 PM
you must have me confused with someone else

No, I don't have you mixed up with anyone. You are the guy who has posted zero clips of anything related to what he thinks good WC fighting is. You are also the guy who has very low reading comprehension.

GlennR
09-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Frost you're a vanka, that's German ; )

Very good Kev! ;)

guy b.
09-20-2013, 03:52 PM
No, I don't have you mixed up with anyone. You are the guy who has posted zero clips of anything related to what he thinks good WC fighting is. You are also the guy who has very low reading comprehension.

Funny, I thought I was the guy that

"did post a clips showing what he thought "good" sparring was from the PB lineage."

Why don't you prove it? Or are you a liar as well as a hypocrite?

LaRoux
09-20-2013, 03:54 PM

"did post a clips showing what he thought "good" sparring was from the PB lineage."

In addition to not knowing what a hypocrite is, looks like you don't understand that you can't prove a negative.

guy b.
09-20-2013, 03:58 PM
In addition to not knowing what a hypocrite is, looks like you don't understand that you can't prove a negative.

Your previous accusation is a positive claim

Prove it

guy b.
09-20-2013, 04:04 PM

You were so utterly trounced in your misconceived argument over the meaning of the word hypocrite that I am surprised you want to revisit it. Maybe I should copy some quotes capturing the quintessential idiocy of your argument from that thread?

Lol at trying to win a simple fact based argument without checking whether you are correct first. What a moron you are

Frost
09-21-2013, 08:15 AM

I think you will find he was talking about Kevin , as he quoted me when I said Kevin hadn't posted any clips..hence laroux saying you have very low reading comprehension .and me saying accurray doesn't seem to be your strong point :D

k gledhill
09-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Very good Kev! ;)

Dankashun.; )

Frost
09-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Dankashun.; )

Germany the country that gave us unblinking belief and unquestioning loyalty in our leaders.....you sure you aren't German kev :)

k gledhill
09-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Germany the country that gave us unblinking belief and unquestioning loyalty in our leaders.....you sure you aren't German kev :)

You got xenophobic issues too ?

Frost
09-21-2013, 08:34 AM
You got xenophobic issues too ?

nine :) but don't dish it out if you can't take it :)

guy b.
09-21-2013, 11:10 PM
I think you will find he was talking about Kevin , as he quoted me when I said Kevin hadn't posted any clips..hence laroux saying you have very low reading comprehension .and me saying accurray doesn't seem to be your strong point :D

I'd be surprised if Kev posted what he felt to be good sparring from PB lineage given what he has said on this forum

Frost
09-22-2013, 02:34 AM
I'd be surprised if Kev posted what he felt to be good sparring from PB lineage given what he has said on this forum

so you accept laroux was correct and your reading comprehension sucks then :)

Frost
09-22-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm starting to wonder why anyone from PB lineage posts anything about WSLPBVT here.

you are not the only one :)

Sean66
09-22-2013, 03:18 AM
It's spelled "nein", Frost.

Germany also gave us the critical theorists of the Frankfurter Schule.

Always dangerous to generalize.

GlennR
09-22-2013, 03:28 AM
I'm starting to wonder why anyone from PB lineage posts anything about WSLPBVT here.

Well thank the lord that they do, where would we be without them!

Frost
09-22-2013, 03:38 AM

its also dangerous to uncritically believe your leader and try to push his agenda on everyone else its also dangerous to look down on everyone who is different than you and see them as not only wrong but having actually corrupted the pure version of what you believe in ....
im talking about kevin here and not the germans :)

guy b.
09-22-2013, 03:45 AM
so you accept laroux was correct and your reading comprehension sucks then :)

Not in the slightest.

The person Laroux is referring to is not clear from his post. I haven't posted anything that I think is a good sparring clip from PB lineage. Has Kev?

If not then who is Laroux talking about?

k gledhill
09-22-2013, 05:34 AM

No more from me ; ) I tried.

k gledhill
09-22-2013, 05:36 AM

Lmao ! Frost the " get in my guard " troll king.

guy b.
09-22-2013, 02:13 PM

Don't bury your head in the sand. Why not continue with your helpful discussion points and explanations? Most trolls cannot be bothered to read and understand these.

Wayfaring
09-23-2013, 08:15 AM

Hey guyb is accusing you of being Dale. I didn't think you sounded like him. Is he full of it?

Wayfaring
09-23-2013, 08:17 AM

Ah, the arguments get the concepts out there even if its not pretty. Much better than destroying content by deleting threads when they go south, even if they have a bunch of static and "wankering" in them. New word I made up. :D

k gledhill
09-23-2013, 08:34 AM
Ah, the arguments get the concepts out there even if its not pretty. Much better than destroying content by deleting threads when they go south, even if they have a bunch of static and "wankering" in them. New word I made up. :D

The deletions are just my own moderating, but maybe somebody gets an idea that clicks into a wider view of the "frogs well". I feel like the" frog and the scorpion " sometimes too, I try to explain again but get stung trying , it's good to have like minded individuals that share our thinking. Like a wrestling tag team approach hah !
; )

wtxs
09-23-2013, 11:17 AM

I really hope you are saying that with real conviction ... ;):p:D

k gledhill
09-23-2013, 12:30 PM
I really hope you are saying that with real conviction ... ;):p:D

No just rattling your cage ! : )

KPM
09-23-2013, 05:10 PM
The deletions are just my own moderating, but maybe somebody gets an idea that clicks into a wider view of the "frogs well". I feel like the" frog and the scorpion " sometimes too, I try to explain again but get stung trying , it's good to have like minded individuals that share our thinking. Like a wrestling tag team approach hah !
; )

You only get stung when you taunt the Scorpion, tell it its not really a Scorpion, and keep poking it with your "whatever" stick. ;)

KPM
09-24-2013, 03:43 AM
You only get stung when you taunt the Scorpion, tell it its not really a Scorpion, and keep poking it with your "whatever" stick. ;)

I thought I would elaborate on this. Please bear with me. :)

I have said over and over that it is HOW your ideas are presented. Do you really think that telling people that the Wing Chun they have learned is "misunderstood, misinterpreted, or mistaught" is going to make them open to your ideas? Do you really think that bashing someone else's lineage is going to make them open to learning about your own?

Take Hendrik for example (no offense Hendrik!). How does his posts make you feel? What kind of response has he gotten? Don't you see the parallels???

1. I have found the most wonderful Wing Chun! It is the true Wing Chun and what everyone else is doing is not really Wing Chun! It is....original 1850 Wing Chun....PBWSLVT!

2. My Wing Chun has very unique elements that the rest of you don't know and that would really change your Wing Chun for the better if you did! These elements are.....snake/crane body....double helix energy....6 directional forces.....applying concepts from the forms without using techniques....using everything to train the punch.....doing "non-sticky" version of sticky hands....etc.

3. Even though these things make my Wing Chun very different from yours, they are very abstract and conceptually based, so I can't really describe them adequately for you. No matter what I say, you just don't "get it."

4. My version of Wing Chun is vastly superior to yours. But I will NOT provide good evidence or proof of this. I do not have sparring footage showing how my Wing Chun can dominate anyone elses. You will just have to take my word for it and come to visit me.....attend a seminar.

Surely you can see the parallels!

k gledhill
09-24-2013, 06:46 AM
I thought I would elaborate on this. Please bear with me. :)

I have said over and over that it is HOW your ideas are presented. Do you really think that telling people that the Wing Chun they have learned is "misunderstood, misinterpreted, or mistaught" is going to make them open to your ideas? Do you really think that bashing someone else's lineage is going to make them open to learning about your own?

Take Hendrik for example (no offense Hendrik!). How does his posts make you feel? What kind of response has he gotten? Don't you see the parallels???

1. I have found the most wonderful Wing Chun! It is the true Wing Chun and what everyone else is doing is not really Wing Chun! It is....original 1850 Wing Chun....PBWSLVT!

2. My Wing Chun has very unique elements that the rest of you don't know and that would really change your Wing Chun for the better if you did! These elements are.....snake/crane body....double helix energy....6 directional forces.....applying concepts from the forms without using techniques....using everything to train the punch.....doing "non-sticky" version of sticky hands....etc.

3. Even though these things make my Wing Chun very different from yours, they are very abstract and conceptually based, so I can't really describe them adequately for you. No matter what I say, you just don't "get it."

4. My version of Wing Chun is vastly superior to yours. But I will NOT provide good evidence or proof of this. I do not have sparring footage showing how my Wing Chun can dominate anyone elses. You will just have to take my word for it and come to visit me.....attend a seminar.

Surely you can see the parallels!

I only took this route after months of bashing by the muppets here. It left me in a corner injured and only one way out , : ) so you suck and whatever. ; ). Kidding of course but YOU have to also see our side / perspective. We have been on yours , we came from known lineages with commercial seephoos. Yet we left and followed a one handed man who handed us all our arses in a way that left no doubts about our information gaps. I tried to explain and the ones who do get it, also left and follow the same guys ideas, strange coincidence, we have never met , weird huh ?

slick69
09-24-2013, 06:53 AM
I only took this route after months of bashing by the muppets here. It left me in a corner injured and only one way out , : ) so you suck and whatever. ; ). Kidding of course but YOU have to also see our side / perspective. We have been on yours , we came from known lineages with commercial seephoos. Yet we left and followed a one handed man who handed us all our arses in a way that left no doubts about our information gaps. I tried to explain and the ones who do get it, also left and follow the same guys ideas, strange coincidence, we have never met , weird huh ?

Commercial seephoos, now your really having a laugh. Your tell me Bayer does it for free? Just for the love?
You follow him like some cult leader, despite the fact its all theory and concepts. There are people out there who have trained with Bayer and not stayed and not moved on. Its natural.

k gledhill
09-24-2013, 07:14 AM
Commercial seephoos, now your really having a laugh. Your tell me Bayer does it for free? Just for the love?
You follow him like some cult leader, despite the fact its all theory and concepts. There are people out there who have trained with Bayer and not stayed and not moved on. Its natural.

Whatever dude it means
No membership
No grading fee
No uniform fee
No secret fee
No contracts
No instructor fee
No master level fees
No DVDs

Graham H
09-24-2013, 07:26 AM
There are people out there who have trained with Bayer and not stayed and not moved on. Its natural.

Some people are stupid and desire the more esoteric approach. Basically they don't like hard work. Others may have not wanted to continue Ving Tsun anymore and for the rest maybe there have been partings of company for personal reasons.

Do you know of any situation that is different?

slick69
09-24-2013, 07:30 AM
Some people are stupid and desire the more esoteric approach. Basically they don't like hard work. Others may have not wanted to continue Ving Tsun anymore and for the rest maybe there have been partings of company for personal reasons.

I saw Shawn Obassi do a chi sau clip on youtube with Bayer. Has he joined your cult? If not where does he fall in?

slick69
09-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Whatever dude it means
No membership
No grading fee
No uniform fee
No secret fee
No contracts
No instructor fee
No master level fees
No DVDs

OK well that is good:) Although I think DVDs are fine because it optional. Glad to see he is not like Leung Ting or anything like that.

KPM
09-24-2013, 05:03 PM

I wasn't around then, so I didn't see that. But I'll tell what Kevin. If you guys drop the whole "in your face", "you SUCK!!!" attitude, post your ideas and feedback in an honest non-taunting, non-offensive way, and the muppets still bash you.....I will be the first one to back you up! It will be like tag team wrastlin' baby! ;):)

k gledhill
09-24-2013, 06:13 PM
I wasn't around then, so I didn't see that. But I'll tell what Kevin. If you guys drop the whole "in your face", "you SUCK!!!" attitude, post your ideas and feedback in an honest non-taunting, non-offensive way, and the muppets still bash you.....I will be the first one to back you up! It will be like tag team wrastlin' baby! ;):)

Frog meet scorpion lmao

k gledhill
09-24-2013, 06:14 PM
OK well that is good:) Although I think DVDs are fine because it optional. Glad to see he is not like Leung Ting or anything like that.

No advanced version of the previous paid version fee.
No pyramid schemes
No franchise
Just skill to kick ass. : )

k gledhill
09-24-2013, 06:15 PM
I saw Shawn Obassi do a chi sau clip on youtube with Bayer. Has he joined your cult? If not where does he fall in?

No cult no recruiting or testimonials asked of Sean. That's our way. Skill from hard work.

KPM
09-25-2013, 03:50 AM
Frog meet scorpion lmao

Really? You whine and complain about getting stung, cry about the muppets bashing you, and this is your response? I think you enjoy being an a$$h0le.

KPM
09-25-2013, 03:53 AM
No cult no recruiting or testimonials asked of Sean. That's our way. Skill from hard work.

Yeah, but bottom line....Obasi did NOT become a convert. Wonder why? Could it have been your sterling personality?

k gledhill
09-25-2013, 04:01 AM
Yeah, but bottom line....Obasi did NOT become a convert. Wonder why? Could it have been your sterling personality?

Whatever : )

KPM
09-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Whatever : )

Yeah, expected as much. I offered you "handshake" and you slapped it away. I guess my standard response for your crap needs to be "whatever dude! :rolleyes:" as well. Don't whine about things that you bring upon yourself.

Or maybe we should all just start calling you Hendrik Jr. :-)

Graham H
09-25-2013, 04:40 AM
I offered you "handshake" and you slapped it away.

That sound very gay to me lol

KPM
09-25-2013, 05:30 AM
That sound very gay to me lol

Whatever dude! :rolleyes:

Graham H
09-25-2013, 06:14 AM

Yeah, expected as much. I offered you "handshake" and you slapped it away. I guess my standard response for your crap needs to be "whatever dude! :rolleyes:" as well. Don't whine about things that you bring upon yourself.

k gledhill
09-25-2013, 06:24 AM

Hey get your own comeback !

k gledhill
09-25-2013, 06:28 AM

Or maybe we should all just start calling you Hendrik Jr. :-)

I was kidding , now who's a " big girls blouse " lmao.

Frost
09-25-2013, 06:39 AM

so when people leave other associations and join bayers they do so because they have seen the light and real kung fu, if they leave its because they dont like hard work....LAMO talk about frogs in a well

Graham H
09-25-2013, 07:21 AM
so when people leave other associations and join bayers they do so because they have seen the light and real kung fu

Yep compared to your usual Wing Chun Mcdojos. I would guess that your current Wing Chun would be destroyed as well. In fact no I won't guess. I know.

You know why I think that? Because you don't sound too special to me and I have witnessed tough guys get there back sides handed to them by PB. Unfortunately the more the years pass the less we will see this. The same happened with WSL. Age catches up with us all. For a guy in his mid fifties though he is still some serious Ving Tsun force. I have seen a lot of people who claim to be but they fall short of the mark.

JPinAZ
09-25-2013, 07:59 AM
It needs to be said, I'll be the 'bad guy'

Can you 'kids' please just end this endless sad argument that constantly spills over to every single thread for about the last year?

You guys should really take some time and actually re-read these threads with the same pointless, silly debate about who's way is right/wrong, who's teacher is right/wrong, etc... If anyone outside the WC lineage were to read this dribble, they would be shocked to find out if you guys actual trained a MA :rolleyes:

Frost
09-25-2013, 08:15 AM
Yep compared to your usual Wing Chun Mcdojos. I would guess that your current Wing Chun would be destroyed as well. In fact no I won't guess. I know.

You know why I think that? Because you don't sound too special to me and I have witnessed tough guys get there back sides handed to them by PB. Unfortunately the more the years pass the less we will see this. The same happened with WSL. Age catches up with us all. For a guy in his mid fifties though he is still some serious Ving Tsun force. I have seen a lot of people who claim to be but they fall short of the mark.

how did I know you were going to totally miss the second part of my post and just concentrate on the first lol

KPM
09-25-2013, 08:34 AM
I was kidding , now who's a " big girls blouse " lmao.

Sure didn't sound like you were kidding at the time. I still think you just enjoy being an a$$h0le. So just keep right on truckin dude! :rolleyes:

KPM
09-25-2013, 08:36 AM
Hey get your own comeback !

No, I said before in the other thread that if you guys want to keep up your crappy way of interacting on the forum I was just going to be forced to adopt your favorite comeback. You seem to like it so well. ;)

KPM
09-25-2013, 08:37 AM

LaRoux
09-25-2013, 08:52 AM

Getting destroyed in chi sao has about the same relevance to fighting as does getting destroyed in a game of tennis.

KPM
09-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Getting destroyed in chi sao has about the same relevance to fighting as does getting destroyed in a game of tennis.

Yeah, and since all they do is forms and Chi Sao........
(See, I can take pot shots too! Do you like that Graham? :rolleyes: )

slick69
09-25-2013, 03:27 PM

You forget about their mythical street fights. Also the vids of football thugs they claim to take on...

Graham H
09-25-2013, 11:18 PM

I didn't say chi sau LaTwat! I said Wing Chun

Graham H
09-25-2013, 11:19 PM

Yes I like your pot shots Keith but they are not very good. Bit like your ideas on Wing Chun. You need to up your game! :D

GlennR
09-26-2013, 12:03 AM
Yes I like your pot shots Keith but they are not very good. Bit like your ideas on Wing Chun. You need to up your game! :D

Did someone say pot shots???

Graham H
09-26-2013, 12:09 AM
Did someone say pot shots???

Don't worry Glenn you are still the potshot king! :rolleyes::D

LaRoux
09-26-2013, 12:18 AM
I didn't say chi sau LaTwat! I said Wing Chun

Oh yeah, that other thing that has nothing to do with fighting.

GlennR
09-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Don't worry Glenn you are still the potshot king! :rolleyes::D

Thanks graham, I've noticed a few pretenders on the forum lately...... I laugh at their feeble pot shot skills!!!!!!

Graham H
09-26-2013, 01:06 AM
Oh yeah, that other thing that has nothing to do with fighting.

I really don't understand why you post on here :confused:

Are you lonely? Is your only friend a sock puppet called Bob? You definitely haven't got any friends on here so why bother?

Graham H
09-26-2013, 01:07 AM
Thanks graham, I've noticed a few pretenders on the forum lately...... I laugh at their feeble pot shot skills!!!!!!

Yes we have some newbies that are falling short of the mark mate. I guess keith can only improve with some serious practice. :)

KPM
09-26-2013, 03:45 AM

thedreamer7
09-26-2013, 04:16 AM
Tao Te Ching
A wise person does not argue.
Those who argue are not wise.

LFJ
09-26-2013, 04:22 AM
Pu Tao Te Ching
No one likes a smart ass.
A smart ass is not liked by anyone.

KPM
09-26-2013, 06:02 AM
Pu Tao Te Ching
No one likes a smart ass.
A smart ass is not liked by anyone.

I agree. An even wiser statement than the one by Lao Tzu. Too bad there are so many here that don't take that to heart. Your new buddies being the perfect example.

Graham H
09-26-2013, 06:59 AM
I agree. An even wiser statement than the one by Lao Tzu. Too bad there are so many here that don't take that to heart. Your new buddies being the perfect example.

Keith is a douche bag Trev. In fact without his input on this thread there is some good reading. Larry has started name calling again so I guess without both of them we could move forward ;)

KPM
09-26-2013, 07:21 AM
Keith is a douche bag Trev. In fact without his input on this thread there is some good reading. Larry has started name calling again so I guess without both of them we could move forward ;)

Thanks. You've proven my points again. :rolleyes:

KPM
09-26-2013, 07:22 AM
See?... Why? There was simply no need. :rolleyes:

Just trying to send a message. But its obviously falling on deaf ears.