PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun sand bags

jimhalliwell
09-22-2013, 04:12 AM
Punch Bags for sale-

Martial Arts punch bags for sale made of heavy duty PVC fabric. We have limited colors in stock, please ask so we can check availability.

please note these are not ready filled.

£15+ (p+p) or 2 for £25 + (p+p)

Any Questions please call -

Jim- 07912872821

Chris- 07725857217

e mail jhvt@gmx.com

http://i40.tinypic.com/295pgmo.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/295pgmo/5

GlennR
09-22-2013, 04:19 AM
Punch Bags for sale-

Martial Arts punch bags for sale made of heavy duty PVC fabric. We have limited colors in stock, please ask so we can check availability.

please note these are not ready filled.

£15+ (p+p) or 2 for £25 + (p+p)

Any Questions please call -

Jim- 07912872821

Chris- 07725857217

e mail jhvt@gmx.com

http://i40.tinypic.com/295pgmo.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/295pgmo/5

Surely a waste of time these Jim, according to Kev stance training is a waste of time....... its all about angling and mobility!!!!!

jimhalliwell
09-22-2013, 04:24 AM
Surely a waste of time these Jim, according to Kev stance training is a waste of time....... its all about angling and mobility!!!!!

Umm for me and a lot of people these really help with power generation and really getting the most out of your pivot. I remember being at barry Lees house years ago working on bags like these to develop it! and he certainly has! for me you may only get one chance of hitting someone so I like to make it count you know?

Jim

GlennR
09-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Umm for me and a lot of people these really help with power generation and really getting the most out of your pivot. I remember being at barry Lees house years ago working on bags like these to develop it! and he certainly has! for me you may only get one chance of hitting someone so I like to make it count you know?

Jim

It was a joke Jim, having a shot at Kev and his anti-stance angle right now.

Barry hits hard doesnt he

jimhalliwell
09-22-2013, 04:29 AM
It was a joke Jim, having a shot at Kev and his anti-stance angle right now.

Barry hits hard doesnt he

Lol I get it!!

Barry yes he hits hard for sure jesus!

k gledhill
09-22-2013, 05:38 AM
Imagine that bag is a boxers face and its moving while you're in a basic stance waddling around, yeah funny ; ) walls don't hit back.

GlennR
09-22-2013, 05:40 AM
Imagine that bag is a boxers face and its moving while you're in a basic stance waddling around, yeah funny ; ) walls don't hit back.

Good call Kev, so lets get rid of the following then

- Heavy bags
- Focus mitts when being held stationary
- Thai pads as per above
- Heck, the Wooden Dummy doesnt move so lets bin that as well!!!!

k gledhill
09-22-2013, 05:46 AM
Good call Kev, so lets get rid of the following then

- Heavy bags
- Focus mitts when being held stationary
- Thai pads as per above
- Heck, the Wooden Dummy doesnt move so lets bin that as well!!!!

Strawman arguement, you're taking about a basic stance and a wall bag. Now you're a gym rat ; ) lmao

GlennR
09-22-2013, 05:48 AM
Strawman arguement you're taking about a basic stance and a wall bag. Now you're a gym rat ; ) lmao

No im not, sand bag training is done as much to reinforce the stance as to reinforce the punch.

You telling me you dont get that???

k gledhill
09-22-2013, 05:51 AM
No im not, sand bag training is done as much to reinforce the stance as to reinforce the punch.

You telling me you dont get that???

I give up. : )

GlennR
09-22-2013, 05:52 AM
I give up. : )

Gee Kev, Graham would still be hanging in there!

k gledhill
09-22-2013, 05:53 AM
Gee Kev, Graham would still be hanging in there!

Only for the insults ; )

GlennR
09-22-2013, 05:54 AM
Only for the insults ; )

Yep, he does lot the banter!

k gledhill
09-22-2013, 06:05 AM
Yep, he does lot the banter!

If it makes you feel better , I can insult you a few times, let me know, okay ? ; )

GlennR
09-22-2013, 06:07 AM
If it makes you feel better , I can insult you a few times, let me know, okay ? ; )

Appreciate the offer but you lack Grahams charm

wingchunIan
09-23-2013, 06:39 AM
Jim have you got a picture of the reverse? Having tried several wall bags over the years I find that the location of the fill point has a huge bearing on how full you can pack 'em and hence how solid you can make the bag. I tend to spend more time on the maize bag currently than the wall bag because of the density but am looking to replace my wall bag as I agree with Glen re the stance training.
Oh and have you got anything slightly less psychedelic?