PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Claw Demonstration

B.Tunks
10-15-2013, 01:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9c-vVYci6I&feature=youtu.be

jimbob
10-15-2013, 03:02 AM
Has anyone on here ever had someone like this as a student?

The most extreme I had was someone telling me they were starting to communicate with spirits after a month and half of taiji. I always wondered how I'd react if I'd had one of these guys come along to train.

Kellen Bassette
10-15-2013, 04:44 AM
There's no way he was being serious....I refuse to believe that was a serious video...

Miqi
10-15-2013, 05:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9c-vVYci6I&feature=youtu.be

About average level for eagle claw in the UK, heh....

Miqi
10-15-2013, 06:00 AM
Give it a week and he'll be spitting feathers arguing about how much more traditional and better he is than this kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3GZtDD-Rs

MightyB
10-15-2013, 08:32 AM
His videos are great!!! I can imagine Will Farrell redoing these as a skit.

-N-
10-15-2013, 06:09 PM
His videos are great!!! I can imagine Will Farrell redoing these as a skit.

He looks like some bored retired guy just goofing around on Youtube.

But his chicken wing punching is pretty awesome. Takes skill to be that bad.

PalmStriker
10-15-2013, 06:57 PM
The guy was completely serious. Delusions of Grandeur comes to mind also. He obviously did not consult with Master Pan Qing before his videoed performance and YouTube submission.

Pete
10-16-2013, 06:18 AM
mad skills to be fair im going to add a few bwuahh! bwuuaahh! 's in when i practice my forms :cool:

this one makes me think he's serious about that shiz : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HwkplgbuS8 :eek:

mickey
10-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Greetings,

Arm circling aside, it looks like primitive Naihanchi/Tekki kata, a kata developed for multiple opponent fighting.

It seems that this guy has been in a few scraps in his life. He may have taken a lot more than he gave. He is a survivor.

If I had to choose between what he did in that video and what we know as "wushu", I will choose to learn that guy's technique. Why? People will feel sorry for me and offer to buy me a drink. Women will want to heal me of my affliction. And I will receive money to make it home safely.

mickey

lkfmdc
10-16-2013, 08:47 AM
Arm circling aside, it looks like primitive Naihanchi/Tekki kata, a kata developed for multiple opponent fighting.

It seems that this guy has been in a few scraps in his life.

you and "migi" should settle down together someplace nice

Jimbo
10-16-2013, 08:48 AM
He's clearly going for laughs, but he looks like one of those guys who, once they've told the joke, keep going with it long after it's stopped being amusing...or whether it's funny or not.

David Jamieson
10-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Youtube is a great example of where the lunatics run the asylum. really.

mickey
10-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Greetings lkfmdc,

I do not know where your energy is coming from with that. But I do recognize the energy as the beginnings of an attitude that usually ends up getting you banned. Take your pills......STAT!!!

It is nice having you around.

mickey

lkfmdc
10-16-2013, 08:58 AM
I do not know where your energy is coming from with that. But I do recognize the energy as the beginnings of an attitude that usually ends up getting you banned

halloween isn't for a few weeks yet, and I don't scare anyway :rolleyes:

listen, you're free to post stupid stuff, and we're free to say it's stupid

mickey
10-16-2013, 09:02 AM
lkfmdc wrote: 'listen, you're free to post stupid stuff, and we're free to say it's stupid"

This is WHY I am trying so HARD to reach you. Please, be good. Take your pills now.

mickey

lkfmdc
10-16-2013, 09:44 AM
1. learn how to use the quote function, it isn't really that hard

2. we understand you have a hard on for Zink.. rumor has it he may have one for you! so there is still hope

3. now, run along and play in the traffic :rolleyes:

mickey
10-16-2013, 09:56 AM
Greetings,

lkfmdc is lost, folks.

A ban is coming soon.

mickey

lkfmdc
10-16-2013, 10:40 AM
A ban is coming soon.

and I LOVE me some Paulie Zink

mickey

don't hold your breath

and pull your panties out of their bunch

let us all know how the Zink affair goes for you

pazman
10-16-2013, 11:10 AM
A ban is coming soon.

HERE COMES THE BAN HAMMER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Ny-zrSIkU)

David Jamieson
10-16-2013, 12:13 PM
No worries. Dave has the power to ban himself. these powers were self appointed long ago.

lkfmdc
10-16-2013, 12:55 PM
No worries. Dave has the power to ban himself. these powers were self appointed long ago.

most will not understand the irony that this is in fact TRUE

bawang
10-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Greetings,

lkfmdc is lost, folks.

A ban is coming soon.

mickey

no son. it is you who is lost. you gaze inwards, at your anoos.

mickey
10-16-2013, 03:58 PM
HAHAHAHaHaHa,

bawang,

That was great! Loveded it!!

Yu still da man.

mickey

Miqi
10-17-2013, 05:07 AM
you and "migi" should settle down together someplace nice

It's Miqi, as in, "it's not me that's moving that cup, it's mi qi".

All these sexual slurs and talk of hard ons etc. I can see Paulie really hurt you.

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 07:38 AM
It's Miqi, as in, "My IQ Insignificant"

I forget are you a new troll? and old troll? and old troll back with a new screen name? The world wants to know

bawang
10-17-2013, 07:38 AM
It's Miqi, as in, "it's not me that's moving that cup, it's mi qi".

All these sexual slurs and talk of hard ons etc. I can see Paulie really hurt you.

if you defend fraud, you are fraud

Miqi
10-17-2013, 11:34 AM
I forget are you a new troll? and old troll? and old troll back with a new screen name? The world wants to know

The really interesting thing about all of this is that you really are just another Paulie Zink in many ways. Your background is tae kwon do and lama pai, which you then re-packaged as "san da" and "muay thai" and "mma", to draw credibility from those arts - credibility which you don't merit. "Sand da" is not simply that bit of sparring you used to do "back in the day" in some mediocre kung fu class. As for Muay Thai, that's just a shocking fraud for you to use that term. The only difference is, Paulie Zink is much more talented than you, and a much fitter, stronger and healthier athlete capable of impressive movements. You may call this trolling, as you wish. After which, there is still just me, you and Paulie, and our levels, and our honesty.

Miqi
10-17-2013, 11:36 AM
if you defend fraud, you are fraud

Well I probably am. But I'm still just going to like what I like. One thing I would never do, however, is defend you.

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Paulie Zink is much more talented than you, and a much fitter, stronger and healthier

now that right there is some funny ****

and also indicative of how twisted your little mind is

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 01:00 PM
After which, there is still just me, you and our levels

and just to refresh everyone's memory , this is you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD0jNoX2y08&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL8194B8EE772B01DC

:D

bawang
10-17-2013, 01:13 PM
and just to refresh everyone's memory , this is you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD0jNoX2y08&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL8194B8EE772B01DC

:D

the bag doesn't even move and he get pushed back. LOL

I also like the internal sounds of power. shhh-quack. shh-shhh-quaaaack.

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 01:16 PM
the bag doesn't even move and he get pushed back. LOL

yeah, but he trained a "long time" to get that level of "skill" :p

YouKnowWho
10-17-2013, 01:16 PM
If I had to choose between what he did in that video and what we know as "wushu", ...
Agree with you 100% there. This guy has "combat" in mind. As long as he is thinking about "fist meets face", he is on the right path. He can be one of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9c-vVYci6I&feature=youtu.be

This guy is just a performer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3GZtDD-Rs

bawang
10-17-2013, 01:23 PM
yeah, but he trained a "long time" to get that level of "skill" :p

its obvious the dude touched a punching bag like 5 times in his life. dont know how he has face to make an instructional video.

I was literally stronger and faster when I punched in horse stance for 3 months at 15.

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 01:25 PM
its obvious the dude touched a punching bag like 5 times in his life. dont know how he has face to make an instructional video.

he is living in his own private fantasy land... his twisted mind has fooled him so long he doesn't know reality anymore

bawang
10-17-2013, 01:35 PM
he is living in his own private fantasy land... his twisted mind has fooled him so long he doesn't know reality anymore

dude doesn't even know pretty forms cuz he do yiquan. just pretending to be a tree all day err day LOL

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 01:42 PM
dude doesn't even know pretty forms cuz he do yiquan. just pretending to be a tree all day LOL

something about TCMA that reduces individuals to complete morons incapable of basic logic or thinking for themselves, just because some "master" told them or showed them something

mooyingmantis
10-17-2013, 01:43 PM
...Paulie Zink is much more talented than you...

Most people on this board know that I try very hard to be a gentleman. But some here do not deserve that much respect in my opinion.

So I must side with Migi on this one and say:

If lkfmdc was as good at sanda as Zink is at flexibility, he would have a much better fighting record. :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 01:46 PM
So I must side with Migi on this one and say:

If lkfmdc was as good at sanda as Zink is at flexibility, he would have a much better fighting record. :rolleyes:

I try to be a gentleman but you're simply an idiot

First, what is YOUR fight record? :rolleyes:

Second, I just posted two studies that show stretching is COUNTER INDICATED for strength...

Maybe you can't read :rolleyes:

What are your accomplishments? Where are your videos? :cool:

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 01:50 PM
Ah, here is **** talking MOOyingmantis

We know where the MOO comes from now :rolleyes:

bawang
10-17-2013, 01:52 PM
What are your accomplishments? Where are your videos? :cool:

trick breaking seminar with those iron flower karate guys who googled iron palm formulas

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 01:53 PM
trick breaking seminar with those iron flower karate guys who googled iron palm formulas

here is his wildly successful school :rolleyes:

mooyingmantis
10-17-2013, 02:11 PM
LOL! I don't even respect you enough to be offended Dave. :)

Though I am disappointed by you, Bawang. You are at least usually funny when you tear someone up. :D

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 02:15 PM
LOL! I don't even respect you enough to be offended Dave. :)

translation = you're a no one from the middle of nowhere who has never competed full contact and has no students :rolleyes:

Were those three guys all your students, or was the fourth one sick :p

no wonder you "lock" your facebook page.... don't want anyone to see who you really are

Kellen Bassette
10-17-2013, 02:37 PM
"Sand da" is not simply that bit of sparring you used to do "back in the day" in some mediocre kung fu class. As for Muay Thai, that's just a shocking fraud for you to use that term.

Is there some sort of ancient, authentic sanda lineage??? If one has studied in CMA, and trains practically, modifying his CMA for the sanda rule set, then competes in said rule set, how is that not real sanda? Can you tell us what is? Is it some secret formula created by the Chinese government's top men in the '70's? Only that is real sanda???

You mentioned mixed martial arts as well...the way you seem to be leading the argument, there would be no legit MMA gyms in existence....

bawang
10-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Is there some sort of ancient, authentic sanda lineage??? If one has studied in CMA, and trains practically, modifying his CMA for the sanda rule set, then competes in said rule set, how is that not real sanda? Can you tell us what is? Is it some secret formula created by the Chinese government's top men in the '70's? Only that is real sanda???

You mentioned mixed martial arts as well...the way you seem to be leading the argument, there would be no legit MMA gyms in existence....

dood, watch his videos. the guy is not worth more than two sentences man. look like his main training is filter feeding

Kellen Bassette
10-17-2013, 03:10 PM
dood, watch his videos. the guy is not worth more than two sentences man. look like his main training is filter feeding

He says TCMA is BS because people care more about lineage than quality, then implies Ross's sanda is fake because he didn't train in a Beijing gym...I can't follow the logic...

mickey
10-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Greetings,

A ban is coming.

I can feel it in my bones.

mickey

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Greetings,

A ban is coming.

I can feel it in my bones.

mickey

hold your breath until it happens :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Mickey and his man-crush

mickey
10-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Greetings lkfmdc,

I will tell you where you are messing up:

You turn discussions into personal attacks. That is absolutely unnecessary. Anyone who disagrees with you receives the same. Your conduct is wildly inappropriate. Just because someone disagrees does not mean that they are attacking you. You are just way off base.

mickey

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 04:05 PM
you are an absurd ass clown.... but don't take that as an insult...
:cool:

mickey
10-17-2013, 04:07 PM
To Add:

When I worked on that 36 Chamber thread, it was not easy. I had to talk about people that I hardly know and use elements shared to talk about them in a way they could enjoy. It was with respect. You don't do that.

mickey

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 04:08 PM
To Add:

When I worked on that 36 Chamber thread, it was not easy. I had to talk about people that I hardly know and use elements shared to talk about them in a way they could enjoy. It was with respect. You don't do that.

mickey

I assure you I have zero idea what you are talking about..... :confused:

drugs are bad, mm kay

mickey
10-17-2013, 04:33 PM
:) :) :) :)

bawang
10-17-2013, 04:35 PM
u mad

sdsdgdfg

lkfmdc
10-17-2013, 04:43 PM