===============================

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body"

Hou fa xian zhi
-start later, but reach first.

Fish of Fury
11-18-2001, 01:36 AM
i liked 42, 90, 93
oh, and 309

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Nexus
11-18-2001, 04:05 AM
302 is interesting. It shows that when danger approaches, people just want to save their own ass.

What about the driver?

Sharky
11-18-2001, 04:15 AM
89!

=================================
Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Sharky
11-18-2001, 04:15 AM
90!

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

Sharky
11-18-2001, 04:17 AM
15!

Sharky
11-18-2001, 04:22 AM
296!

Sharky
11-18-2001, 04:37 AM
165!

Sharky
11-18-2001, 04:40 AM
190!