PDA

View Full Version : On Topic ??? Ryu you should like this one!!!.

diego
11-18-2001, 01:45 AM
I'm 20-30 pounds,and 4-6 inches Bigger then you;
I grab you buy the scruff of your coat"right below the front of your collar,2-4 inches below the top of the zipper lining".
Two things you can expect:
a)For me to headbutt you.
b)Slam you agianst a wall,lifting you onto your toes.You should expect a Barrage of blows
of the variety:a headbutt smashing the back of your head from the mashing of your face.Horizontal hockey type fists would follow with a probable claw thrust agian mashing the back of your head agianst the wall setting you off balance"on your toes".Finished with Horizontal elbow smashes to your temple=a logikal footsweep finished with multiple stomping actions.

During above scenario!,give me some counters?

two in my style

when your grabbed you can step back into a horse and drop a vertical elbow to the pressure point inside opponents elbow,then flow into a same arm vertical fist to his nose then follow up.
or you can drop back in horse and use a chopping/swinging motion around his bicep/elbow
and flow into a same hand groin backfist or hammer,then follow up.
If you cant step back you can step out into a sidebow stance and your rear hand wraps around the closest hand,while your lead hand is in a fist but the thumb sticks out resting on the second knuckle of your index finger.
jab that thumb into throat while rear arm hooks and you sidestep,Then lead hand hooks outside the elbow and wipes while turning to a opposite sidebowstance and your rear hand uppercuts the shortribs,then follow up.

Answers! for your style?.
".

Kung Lek
11-18-2001, 01:51 AM
1. the moment you place two hands on my collar, you'll feel the heel of my palm striking your throat.

2.the moment you hands touch my collar is when you feel my fist coming up under your jaw.

3.my shin to your groin and my heel palm to you chin.

4. thrusting fingers to your eyes with my other hand pushing your chest

5. a stomp kick to your chin and a fish hook to your mouth.

6. an elbow to your jaw, a push to your throat.

and on and on it goes. You see the first mistake was tying up both your hands and letting mine be free. :D

nasty stuff i guess, but hey! you started it hahahahahaha.

anyway,

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

diego
11-18-2001, 01:53 AM
keep posting people

HopGar
11-18-2001, 01:54 AM
Hey Diego, is that Hop Gar or Mantis? :D ;) . Anyhow, expect this:

1) moment you try to grab me, I throw a reverse finger stab into your eyes.

2) You can expect a broken leg right at the knee

3) Expect a churn-why-kurn style ape strike straight up through your head, takin out your nose in the process.

Zvika

"He's not dead, 'es resting! Well if 'e's resting, I'll wake him up! 'Ello Mr. Polly Parrot...." -Monty Python, Dead Parrot Sketch

diego
11-18-2001, 01:59 AM
you crazy yo

HopGar
11-18-2001, 02:01 AM
Well it would work, no? I think so! :D ;) :)

Zvika

"He's not dead, 'es resting! Well if 'e's resting, I'll wake him up! 'Ello Mr. Polly Parrot...." -Monty Python, Dead Parrot Sketch

Fish of Fury
11-18-2001, 02:49 AM
1)the moment your hands touch my collar i'd do a spinning back kick

2) the moment your hands touch my collar i'd cry like a little girl

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

CanadianBadAss
11-18-2001, 03:12 AM
lol. good one
"i'd do a spinning back kick"

|) /- | | |
| / |_| |__

straight blast
11-18-2001, 03:20 AM
Depends on the extension of the arms grabbing me. If they are almost fully extended (as they would be when pushing you into a wall) then I like to slap a palm fast and hard into each elbow joint while jam kicking the knee. That elbow slap really f**king hurts. It feels like you're about to get your arms broken at the elbow (obviously) but all it does it push the joint a little bit far. So no legal problems from breaking two arms. And since it's just a slap in every case I've used it ('cos it is a safe sparring technique assuming it is done properly) the person feels their joints bending backwards, and instinctively pushes their joints back to where they're meant to be. They receive no resistance because your hands have already left the area & it tends to put them a little off balance. Then as they're reacting to the elbow pain the jam kick hits them in the knee.
A little variation I like immediately after palm slapping is to go over the arm/s (the palm comes up under or off to the side) and grab the arm/s and pull them into the kick. Seems to add a bit of power to the blow. After the kick, I like to improvise... :D
I also like to go right up the centre i.e. groin knee into throat strike into straight punchto nose. But that's just me :cool:

"Forfeit the game
Before somebody else takes you out of the frame
And puts your name to shame
Cover up your face
You can't run the race
The pace is too fast,
You just won't last!"

straight blast
11-18-2001, 03:23 AM
I've actually got a poster of the Wooden dummy form & I think that simultaneous elbow jam/kick thing is in it. Since I've never used a WD (except for stretching on a friend's) I'm not sure. I'll see if I can find a picture & post it. Am I right, any Wing Chunners?

"Forfeit the game
Cover up your face
You can't run the race
The pace is too fast,
You just won't last!"

shinwa
11-18-2001, 03:24 AM
When your hands touch my collar. Left hand covers your right wrist(while right leg moves back a step), my right hand rakes your eyes, right leg breaks or seriously injures your knee.

Or I could just jab your throat with a biu jee strike.

Quickly grab the inside of your left wrist and forearm smash yer left elbow.

Resistance not withstanding, because it's alot asier to say it.

Xebsball
11-18-2001, 03:35 AM
Fish,

Crying may work, but i dont know about the kicking.

-------------------------
"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

qeySuS
11-18-2001, 04:01 AM
i think we all know that the answer to this question lies in spitting.

Free thinkers are dangerous!

Ryu
11-18-2001, 04:12 AM
Yes indeed I do like this one.

As soon as you grab my collar, I headbutt you, followed by knees to the groin, elbows, and fists.

As soon as you grab my collar, I clinch with you, pick you up and bodyslam you onto the ground.

As soon as you grab my collar, I finger jab you in the eyes.

As soon as you grab my collar, I break your balance and use ANY of the judo throws I've gotten good with :D

Let's see,
seoi nage,
uchimata,
ogoshi,
osoto gari
ashi barai
ouchi gari
kouchi gari,

etc etc... and so forth... :D

But I gotta make sure I train em with resistence before I know I can do em.
;)

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

diego
11-18-2001, 04:17 AM
the leg then steps down and the palms cup the ears,then the thumbs gouge into the eyes stretch the head back and spit"jk"press your opponents head back and headbutt then right and left elbow horizontal smash.

diego
11-18-2001, 04:20 AM
Now what if that first headbutt hit,then what would happen,what would you do after the shock of the first strike!!?

Ryu
11-18-2001, 04:24 AM
If we got hit first?

For me, when I get hit or hurt (I know from experience) I immediately clinch, fire back, etc.
Clinching though is my first reaction.

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

diego
11-18-2001, 04:27 AM
when you get hit you go primal and instinctively/intuitively"your gonna get your a$$ kicked"want to clinch.

also if your on your toes headbutted agianst a wall,what are traditional counters in your guys method.

rogue
11-18-2001, 05:49 AM
I honestly don't know exactly what I would do. I can think of many things to do but I really couldn't say which ones I'd do.

Things I have done or would use would be finger tips to the hollow in your throat, use your grip on my clothes to help with a wrist lock, palm to your face or maybe even just go limp and see if you could hold 185 pounds of dead weight. After any initial move the rest would depend upon success and your reaction.

As far as the head butt goes it depends upon if your more stunned than I am. I have seen guys just about knock themselves out head butting a heavy bag.

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

SevenStar
11-18-2001, 07:44 AM
If he's close, headbutt, followed by plum and and a series of straight knees and elbows, followed by a throw.

same if he was further back, only my method of breaking his hold would be different. I would simultaneously smack one arm down and the other under the elbow, knocking it upwards. Depending on how high the upward going arm goes, I may be able to duck under the arm and either throw, choke or run.

there are a number of chin na techs that can be used in this situation also and followed by strikes.

Am I near a wall or anything I can ram his head into?

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Serpent
11-18-2001, 07:56 AM
If someone grabs your collar with both hands there are so many throws and locks that you can employ, it ain't funny! One of my faves is my right arm under and over his grabbing arms, locking his wrists under my armpit as I step my right leg behind his right leg and drive forward and down. Do it right and he'll drop, break his wrists, possibly dislocate his shoulders (if you have a strength advantage) and you still have a hold of him. All sorts of stomping joy is then your for the taking!

Of course, to do this you have to be fast as h ell and ****ed confident in your technique, but there's loads of others.

Double handed grab? The dude's an idiot! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cannot defeat the Bronze Girls of Shaolin!

fightfan
11-18-2001, 08:26 AM
LOL

SevenStar
11-18-2001, 08:48 AM
you'd be surprised...

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

PaleDragon
11-18-2001, 10:29 AM
if i had room to step back i would do kimono grab...no room to step back...i'd do kimono grab2....if its a hot chick grabbing me...i'd do kimono grab...and then ask her if she's okay

Crimson Phoenix
11-18-2001, 11:44 AM
Well, you'd cut your fingers with the razor blades sewn behind my collar, and since I would see the dry cleaner couldn'd get all the blood stains off the suit, I'd be really mad and slap the crap out of you...
Hahaha, seriously, as many pointed out, it's really not a good idea to just go at someone and double-hand grab the neck, as you are exposed to many counters both with the free arms and the legs in the low line (most of the time your attention will be on his neck so you won't really think about what's happening under your belt until it's too late).
I also seen a guy place a stop kick to the knee on someone who was rushing too evidently to grab him from too far, it was a very nice reaction...

straight blast
11-18-2001, 12:44 PM
Kajukenbo sounds like fun. What's it about? I hope you appreciate this..Kajukenbo is a really hard word to remember & even harder to type. I'm not going to say how many bloody attempts it took to type it in :mad: :D

"Forfeit the game
Cover up your face
You can't run the race
The pace is too fast,
You just won't last!"

shaolinboxer
11-18-2001, 05:31 PM
It is possible to throw you opponent as he ceases your lapels but joining the momentum of the push or pull that accompanies it and turning.

Also, you can pin one of his wrists to our shoulder and apply ninkyo (the pin that makes a person's arm look like a "z").

A nice punch in the face is always a helpful accompanyment, or simple solution if need be. After all, the guy is in range and he's pinned his own arms. If he's too close, the elbow is IMO the most dangerous weapon we have (hence it is illegal in so many tournaments and pro bouts that even allow knee strikes).

diego
11-18-2001, 07:21 PM
The main focus of the question was to see other styles methods.

your drunk, taking a swig two feet from a wall

I RUSH YOU grab AND HEADBUTT your on your toes dazed

i like rouges idea if he was to Big and hes pushing you maybe go limp so you both fall then he has to start a new attack!!?.

but your drunk still coherant and dazed scrunched up agianst a wall looking at the roof after the headbutt???.

Merryprankster
11-18-2001, 07:27 PM
As soon as you reach for my collar, I move into clinch range, with inside control, so I can control the distance.

Repeat after me: Duck under to clinch. Duck under to clinch... Thanks for being 6 inches taller, it made that move simpler.

Lift, prop, and drop. Knee on, pummel/choke/break, or a severe boot stomping, depending on circumstances. Run like hell.

diego
11-18-2001, 07:33 PM
ka/karate ju/jujitsu ken/kenpo-kempo bo/chinese&western boxing

in 1948 hawaii palama district 4-6 masters from above mentioned style made a pact they would all go on welfare and bridge the best of thier methods,tested on each other,making a effective style for small asians to fight the american military men and the large samoans who stirred trouble in the ghettoe's.
Like they took all the karate attacks and tested jujitsu counters,then western boxing etc.
They met in abandoned buildings after two years they finished thier manual,they were called the blackbelt society.

I dont know to much ,But what i gather is adriano emperado is the last of the masters living,he has his core techniques from those two years,once you learn these techniques and go through the conditioning you are a effective fighter"Its said thier old training they would hit makawara then do pushups till thier knuckles bled.
so once you get blackbelt you can hold your own.I think to get your black belt you have to take those core techs and make your own system,to show you getit.
If you study another style you can easily take the kajukenbo teaching method with the other styles forms and make a new kajukenbo.

Thats what i gather,still Researching Though,But for instance my style has hop gar frame with kajukenbo technique.

Hope this is somewhat clear.

diego
11-18-2001, 07:34 PM
but the essence of that technique,
what if i surprised you, your already gripped & hurting

Merryprankster
11-18-2001, 08:24 PM
I'll do the same thing. If you've already grabbed my collar and headbutted me, I'll still pummel for inside control and clinch, assuming I'm still coherent.

Even if I'm not, I'll probably clinch. It's what I do. Knees before the takedown if need be.

diego
11-18-2001, 09:45 PM
From mma's it goes into if all else fails clinch.
I would like to hear from TKF artists,What type of Dog style/shua chiao counters would you use to clinch;
To take me down while were both in hugging distance"maybe you can rake my face and elbow +plus knees,everything else is footsweeps&throws.