PDA

View Full Version : OT (my unit doesn't work anymore)

SantaClaus
11-18-2001, 01:57 AM
no kidding, sexual disfunction. No I did't overuse it. I just lost interest. I think It has to do with winter, so my body is conserving energy. Still, I've been ***** other winters, now it only goes to halfmast. I guess in honor of those who have fallen in war. It just won't "energize the mind and flesh" to quote the taoist classics. Even when I'm getting head. And I love head. My girlfriend is hot too, I just don't get it.

I am a consimate failure :(

Budokan
11-18-2001, 02:07 AM
Yep, you're a failure. I guess you don't have what it takes to be a man. Too bad. Maybe your girlfriend will find someone soon able to satisfy her libido, if she already isn't wearing the batteries out of her *****es.

Well, good luck to you. Maybe someday when you find out who's been putting saltpeter in your Ovaltine you'll be able to get it back up.... ;)

K. Mark Hoover

joedoe
11-18-2001, 02:10 AM
Maybe you are gay :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

SantaClaus
11-18-2001, 02:31 AM
thanx you guys made me laugh. That helps more than supportive pity****. Thanx a lot. PS. I'm not gay, I would be, but guys had adams apples, and facial hair, thats just not what I'm hardwired for. I need curves and breasts, oh and a *****, not that I can use it anymore, :(

Budokan
11-18-2001, 02:40 AM
LOL! Maybe you just *think* you are hardwired that way...but your body is telling you different? Obviously, squank doesn't do it for you anymore so you should try something else. To find out you should give the alternate lifestyle a whirl. Find some burly he-man and let him bend you double in a warm shower after you and he have swapped spit. Maybe your tool will start working again, especially when you're screaming in little jerks as the shower rains down on your head a la Hitchcock's "Psycho".

K. Mark Hoover

Fish of Fury
11-18-2001, 02:42 AM
y'know Budokan...i REALLY wish you wouldn't do that!
there are some mental images i can live without.

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Xebsball
11-18-2001, 03:04 AM
Just put on James Brown's Sex Machine.

"Get upa! Get all up! Get upa! Get all up! Stay on the scene! Get all up! I'm like a sex machine!"

-------------------------
"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

joedoe
11-18-2001, 03:10 AM
Maybe you should go and grapple with your friend who gets a wood while grappling. Maybe you can learn his secret of getting wood. Or maybe you could become his lover :D

You're fu(king up my chi

Ryu
11-18-2001, 04:34 AM
I'd go with ABandit's idea.
But if you want expert counseling advice, I'd say you should kill yourself immediately. Yes yes, I know people say that's not the thing to do, and for most it isn't.
But for you, I think it would be a great idea! :)
Try it out, maybe you'll enjoy it.

Don't keep those bullets waiting!

:rolleyes:

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Sharky
11-18-2001, 04:48 AM
ryu is vulgar!

Excellent!

=================================
Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

SantaClaus
11-18-2001, 07:19 AM
I knew that if I tried hard enough, I would find Ryu's dark side. Noble bushido/ chivalry man has taken off the mask. Does it feel good? How much have I taught you? You should thank me.

PS.

Hows that Taiwanese girlfriend of yours doing? whats that? She's still ****ingher boyfriend? Too bad you didn't know your dark side back then. You might just have used it to win her over. See, being nice isn't always supreme.

Sharky
11-18-2001, 07:22 AM
uh... ryu has a girlfriend mate.

no, i mean a REAL one.

What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

Fish of Fury
11-18-2001, 07:22 AM
No Ryu, don't turn to the dark side!
don't reach for the light sabre! don't give in to hate, don't...

ah, fu(k it
just give in to hate and strike him down. we won't tell anyone...

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Fish of Fury
11-18-2001, 07:24 AM
"uh... ryu has a girlfriend mate.
no, i mean a REAL one."

LOL sharky

:D :)

Serpent
11-18-2001, 07:35 AM
Squank?

:confused:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cannot defeat the Bronze Girls of Shaolin!

Sharky
11-18-2001, 07:36 AM
eh?

Serpent
11-18-2001, 07:43 AM
It's what Budokan said. What is it?

Serpent
11-18-2001, 07:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
Obviously, squank doesn't do it for you anymore so you should try something else.
[/quote]

I guess it means either "woman" or "pu$" but I was just looking for clarification.

Personally, it's no surprise that Nuttn'funny can't get it up. It's actually a surprise that he has anything to get up.

Xebsball
11-18-2001, 07:55 AM
http://heartlessland.8m.com/StreetFighter/data/images/evil.gif

-------------------------
"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

SevenStar
11-18-2001, 07:56 AM
check out what Ryu said...I'm...I'm....I'm proud of ya man!

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Ryu
11-18-2001, 10:09 AM
LOL! Xebsball! That pic rocks, where did you get it?? :)

Dark side? Come on guys. Anyone who has seen me at Mousel's knows that I can turn on the "evil Ryu" at any time. I just usually do not. :D

Don't worry, Fish, I will not be enveloped by the Dark Hadou just yet! ;)

Nuts, or whatever your name is, I wasn't showing a "dark side" I just like making you look like an idiot. :)
I don't waste my time giving real advice to trolls on the internet. Never have.

Take care, guys.
.........satsui... LOL

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Budokan
11-18-2001, 06:08 PM
Squank: (n), a woman's nether regions as sung about by ZZ Top in the song "Squank" off their album "ZZ TOP'S FIRST ALBUM'.

I like squank. Apparently Not'Funny doesn't any longer. As a result, he should not be allowed to play any reindeer games with us on KFO anymore.

K. Mark Hoover

cwheelie
11-18-2001, 09:59 PM
How do you know your girlfriend is hot? Myabe she's just doing it wrong....
I think I need to test her technique :D

de ja fu - The feeling that somewhere, somehow you've been kicked in the head like this before.

Shaolindynasty
11-18-2001, 10:05 PM
Careful nuthoney(yuk) you will cause Ryu to unleash the raging demon!

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net (http://www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net)

Sharky
11-18-2001, 10:06 PM
HA DOOOO KEN

SantaClaus
11-18-2001, 11:21 PM
Ryu is weak, I was doing him a favor. He thinks he's bad, but inside he's just a nice boy.

Wongsifu
11-18-2001, 11:57 PM
man this is freaky sh1t
no not that you cant get it up , that ryu is being an evil dude for once. :D

if i had that problem i wouldnt be on here advertising it , however i have the opposite problem im a red blooded male nympho i think its all that taoist stuff i practise recycling the energy just keeps it in me and i never release it so im always ***** as hell. Nuttnfhunnny maybe youve gone to class one too many times after ejaculatign and youve spent the last ounces of your energy on practise and your body has said stop that man from having sex he's burning the wick at both ends.

oh well better you than me :D

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

joedoe
11-19-2001, 12:07 AM
Your GF is doing it right - at least she was last night :D

Just accept the fact that you have turned and are now batting for the other team. It's OK to admit it - you prefer men. In this modern society we live in that is OK.

You're fu(king up my chi

Wongsifu
11-19-2001, 12:31 AM
i find it soo ironic that a-bandit keeps bringing up the fairy team, considering his nick is a-bandit

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

joedoe
11-19-2001, 01:21 AM
*sigh* no appreciation for irony :D

You're fu(king up my chi

Shaolindynasty
11-19-2001, 07:12 AM
reminds me of the movie "chasing amy" where they thought this guy was gay cause he liked peni$ jokes

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net (http://www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net)