PDA

View Full Version : An apology for everyone at KFO.

Ralek.
11-18-2001, 04:27 PM
Really.I mean it. I am sorry for being such a little troll.I decided with the holidays coming up its time to come clean.The real reason i put down kungfu all the time is i cannot handle it.I took a year of shotokan karate.I only got my gold belt.It was to o hard for me.I do like BJJ.I know it will be too hard as well.ShaolinTiger took it easy on me.I was still not good enogh. please accept my apology guys.

Felipe Bido
11-18-2001, 04:35 PM
You are new here and you don't know how to troll...try again later

-------------------------

No more D, buddy...No more D!- Tenacious D

Chang Style Novice
11-18-2001, 04:38 PM
"Ralek." with a period. A new member, with only five posts. You are a fake. Nice try at imitating the 'real' Ralek's style though - the sentences beginning with lower case letters, the lack of gaps between the end of one sentence and the start of the next, the rampant spelling and typing errors. But, you are still a fake. Ralek claimed he never even tested for a belt in shotokan, which is another giveaway.

"Ralek.", like Ralek, should find something better to do with his/her/its time.

Ralek.
11-18-2001, 04:49 PM
but i am Ralek.really.Ralek with a period is symbolic.Ralek was not born.Ralek is a period.

Ralek.
11-18-2001, 04:54 PM
i meant i took a year of shotokan.i never even got my yellow belt.yea.thats it.really.

Budokan
11-18-2001, 06:00 PM
Shut up, idiot. How dare you besmirch the name of Rolls by trying to impersonate him? Don't you know they burn heretics at the stake for things like that?

K. Mark Hoover

HuangKaiVun
11-18-2001, 06:39 PM
Apology accepted, "Ralek."

You have my full respect now - or at least until you prove otherwise. Apologizing is what a real KUNG FU MAN would do.

Perhaps one day, I'll stop by Maryland and show you my style (this is NOT a challenge).

I'm figuring that if it's not too tough for me to learn, it won't be too tough for you to learn either.

See you around sometime.

Crimson Phoenix
11-18-2001, 08:05 PM
Shiver, impersonator, because when the real Ralek comes he'll BJJ your azz with his Gracie videos

Ralek.
11-18-2001, 08:13 PM
when me see me.i will be in trouble.

Johnny Hot Shot
11-18-2001, 08:23 PM
That Ralek... :rolleyes:

"Life's a great Adventure, Mate"
Jacko Jackson

Kristoffer
11-18-2001, 08:55 PM
is it just me, :rolleyes:
or would u miss rolls too? :D

must be getting sick :(

~K~
"maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

Wongsifu
11-18-2001, 11:35 PM
when ralek comes back he's gonna be pis5ed off imitating the master troll how dare you !!! :D

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

IronFist
11-19-2001, 12:04 AM
hey maybe you should change your name from "ralek." to "***."

Iron

"Now why the **** would you censor "d.ork?"

IronFist
11-19-2001, 12:06 AM
Oops, I forgot you can't say fa'g here. Well, everyone knows that a "f.aggot is actually a bundle of sticks. So if I wanted to talk about a bundle of sticks, no would would be able to see my word. For example, if there was a bundle of sticks outside I couldn't say "oh, look out the window, there's a ****** on the ground."

Iron

Chang Style Novice
11-19-2001, 02:28 AM
The word isn't banned because of its ****phobic implications. In england, you see, a f@g is a cigarette, and the KFO admins don't want to encourage smoking.

Budokan
11-19-2001, 02:38 AM
LOL!

K. Mark Hoover

Ralek
11-19-2001, 04:05 AM
I'm gone for a few days and something happens. I have a lot of posts to read to catch up to what's going on.

I'm the real Ralek. No periods.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

HuangKaiVun
11-19-2001, 04:28 AM
Trolling or not, a good apology is a good apology.

Hate to see a good apology WASTED.

Ralek
11-19-2001, 04:31 AM
Kung fu sucks. I have nothing to apologize about. I have told the truth. Kung fu sucks. Why would i apologize for that?

My imposter "Ralek." with a period is the one who apologized.

IronFist
11-19-2001, 04:40 AM
Wait, you mean you're not the person who appologized? :rolleyes:

Xebsball
11-19-2001, 05:15 AM
The question is:
Should i put Ralek on the igonore list that will be on the new forum or should i keep on reading his **** just for fun.

-------------------------
"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

HopGar
11-19-2001, 05:21 AM
Im confused .........whatever. The real Ralek is gonna bjj you with a shoot or something..... :confused:

Zvika

"He's not dead, 'es resting! Well if 'e's resting, I'll wake him up! 'Ello Mr. Polly Parrot...." -Monty Python, Dead Parrot Sketch

NorthernMantis
11-19-2001, 05:37 AM
It's ok Rolls apology accpeted.awww group hug! :) :( :o :D ;) :p :confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

Martial Joe
11-19-2001, 05:45 AM
Ralek is hunting the newbies that know nothing about him...

Its a trick!!!!

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Martial Joe
11-19-2001, 05:48 AM
where is watchman or the other guys who know all that crap about how people type...

they would know if its ralek or know who it is!!!!

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Fish of Fury
11-19-2001, 07:45 AM
"I'm the real Ralek. No periods."

well, ralek...if you've been missing your periods your hormone levels are probably all screwed up.that's probably why you're so confused and grumpy all the time too.
i suggest you go on the contraceptive pill...it may help control that PMS

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

joedoe
11-19-2001, 07:48 AM
Ralek has been on the rags? That explains why he is so nasty about kung fu. Must have been a particularly heavy month :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

wushu chik
11-19-2001, 08:44 AM
Uh, guys...who cares if it's the real Ralek or not. The fact of the matter is, there's actually somebody desperate enough for the brutality that we give him on a daily basis. SOMEBODY is in serious need of attention. And, if it IS the real Ralek, then he is REALLY stupid. He's gonna confuse himself more than anything. Either way, he's still a B!TCH!

I am ALWAYS Kung Fu Fighting.....what about you?

wushu chik
11-19-2001, 08:45 AM
Yeah, and where the h*ll is Watchman anyways...anyone seen him around??

I am ALWAYS Kung Fu Fighting.....what about you?

soy
11-19-2001, 09:20 AM
It is more important to forgive than it is to fight.

HopGar
11-19-2001, 03:13 PM
This is hilarious! Now we have TWO Raleks, one defends kung fu and one bashes it! Maybe Josh is now scizophrenic.... :D ;) :) :confused: :p :rolleyes: :D

Zvika

"He's not dead, 'es resting! Well if 'e's resting, I'll wake him up! 'Ello Mr. Polly Parrot...." -Monty Python, Dead Parrot Sketch

Kiasyd
11-19-2001, 03:21 PM
He always have been schizophrenic... He's always trying to fight with himself! ;)

-- Kiasyd

HopGar
11-19-2001, 03:27 PM
good point......but now its even funnier b/c we have an impostor and stuff..if ya know what I mean

Zvika

Ralek.
11-19-2001, 04:15 PM
Ralek.i am so you.you/i/it love kungfu.be nice.bad self.bad self.i will play with you later.

Ralek
11-19-2001, 05:23 PM
Just check the IP address and you can see that it's an imposter.

Ralek.
11-19-2001, 05:26 PM
Just check the IP address and you can see that it's an imposter.

I love kungfu.

HopGar
11-19-2001, 05:35 PM
and the the main attraction: Ralek vs. Ralek.!

Ready. Set. Fight!
:D :D :D ;) :p ;) :) :) :)

Zvika

Chang Style Novice
11-19-2001, 06:02 PM
Well, "Ralek." actually seems to know how to write and type in english - he only writes as poorly as Ralek as a parody. So tongue-fu wise it's no contest. I'm sure "Ralek." is one of our regulars, having a little fun. I wonder who.

Budokan
11-19-2001, 06:39 PM
Yet another sign of the apocalypse. :rolleyes:

K. Mark Hoover

Badger
11-19-2001, 07:07 PM
Just like the "evil" Spock had a "goatee" the "evil" Ralek has a "." .

Or "good" Ralek, I'm confused!

Badger

There's a little poop in all of us.

Jaguar Wong
11-19-2001, 07:26 PM
Well, I'll just say that at least Ralek./Ralek knows when to admit defeat. I understand that you need an alter-ego similar enough to appear as an imposter in order to get your true feelings out. No hard feelings man. I always enjoyed your posts, and I must say this takes a lot of wind out of your sails. I just won't see you in the same light anymore.

I guess we all have to fall to the pressure sometime. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt in order to see the light :p

BTW, I checked the ip addresses, they indicate that even though you are using different computers/connections, you still feel that Kung Fu is far superior to your current level of video game training. Maybe some more instructional BJJ videos will help. Unless you can find another CD Rom to "Virtually" increase your skills.

Jaguar Wong
The 6th Deadly Venom!

Jaguar's Wife (To "Judo" Gene Lebell): "Excuse me, my friend (Tigerstyle) wants to know if we can take a picture of you choking him."
Gene LeBell (in a gravely voice): "If he don't mind, I don't mind."
- actual event from DragonFest 1999

blaktiger
11-19-2001, 09:02 PM
Who on earth is crazy enough to actually LET Gene LeBell choke them on purpose? I was the recipient of several of Gene's chokes and holds while working on Man in the Moon. I felt one of them for three days!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
"I'll be too busy lookin' good!"

KungFuGuy!
11-19-2001, 09:24 PM
I remembered when I tried to register, I had to wait for a few days to be "accepted" by one of the moderators. I always thought the purpose of that was to make sure there weren't any people coming to the board for the sole purpose of trolling or impersonating, I guess I was wrong.

Jaguar Wong
11-19-2001, 09:32 PM
African Tiger,
Yeah, I was kind of hoping we would get a good picture of him with his eyes all buggin' out, but it was more of a "posing" choke. :)

Jaguar Wong
The 6th Deadly Venom!

Jaguar's Wife (To "Judo" Gene Lebell): "Excuse me, my friend (Tigerstyle) wants to know if we can take a picture of you choking him."
Gene LeBell (in a gravely voice): "If he don't mind, I don't mind."
- actual event from DragonFest 1999

HuangKaiVun
11-20-2001, 12:07 AM
Go "Ralek."

NorthernMantis
11-20-2001, 12:26 AM
It's ok Rolls we accept you for who you are.Wether you have a . or don't have a.We accept your apology.No need to hind behind alter egos dude.We still care about you dude.

http://www.channel1.com/users/wahlum/wahlum.gif

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

Ralek.
11-20-2001, 12:52 AM
thank you.*tear*.time for a group hug.