PDA

View Full Version : New Iron Skills Book coming soon!

Dale Dugas
01-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Breaking News!!

I recently have been contracted to write a new book on Iron Palm training by Mark V Wiley who owns Tambuli Media.

Very excited to share and document this knowledge. There are not many books on Iron Skills.

For more information about Tambuli Media and too see the authors and what the new offerings coming out soon are, visit their site at:http://tambulimedia.com/our-authors/

GoldenBrain
01-28-2014, 07:12 PM
Kewel, and congratulations on what hopefully will be a lucrative book deal! I don't have an Iron Palm book in my collection. Just instructions from my sifu, grandmaster and various other sources including you, via your DVD which matches up nicely with what I was taught in person. It'd be nice to have something official, historical and instructional, on Iron Palm in book form to add to the collection.

X_plosion
01-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Congratulations! Best wishes in your endeavor. :)

Dale Dugas
01-28-2014, 08:00 PM
thank you!

sanjuro_ronin
01-29-2014, 11:32 AM
Sweet !
Well done dude !

Dale Dugas
01-29-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks Paul!

David Jamieson
01-30-2014, 07:12 AM
Sneak peak us a bit? :)
Congrats!

Dale Dugas
01-30-2014, 08:06 AM
Unfortunately I cannot.

But I will let you know its going to cover Iron Palm, Iron Arm, and Iron Claw/Fingers training.

SIFU RON
01-30-2014, 02:35 PM
Breaking News!!

I recently have been contracted to write a new book on Iron Palm training by Mark V Wiley who owns Tambuli Media.

Very excited to share and document this knowledge. There are not many books on Iron Skills.

For more information about Tambuli Media and too see the authors and what the new offerings coming out soon are, visit their site at:http://tambulimedia.com/our-authors/

Awesome , my best to you Dale.:D

Kellen Bassette
01-30-2014, 02:44 PM
Any comparisons on different methods from different schools/systems?
Look forward to reading it either way. :)

MarathonTmatt
01-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Congratulations.
I am in-formerly familiar with your work. Do you still teach in Boston?
I saw a video on Youtube a while back of you doing snake turnovers (for iron palm conditioning); an exercise my Sifus showed us to do.
Thanks for sharing about your book.

Dale Dugas
01-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Congratulations.
I am in-formerly familiar with your work. Do you still teach in Boston?
I saw a video on Youtube a while back of you doing snake turnovers (for iron palm conditioning); an exercise my Sifus showed us to do.
Thanks for sharing about your book.

I am now living and working in Tampa, Florida. No more snow!!!!!!!

Come down and train when you get sick of the cold weather.

MarathonTmatt
02-01-2014, 09:23 AM
I am now living and working in Tampa, Florida. No more snow!!!!!!!

Come down and train when you get sick of the cold weather.

If I ever do go to Florida I will contact you, thanks for the invite!
Chin,
-Matt

Featherstone
02-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Liked it on the facebook profile also. Congrats!

wiz cool c
02-03-2014, 09:25 PM
i would be interested in a copy when it is out. i have been doing iron hand and body for about a year and a half now, and other then the shaolin version i'm learning, never saw/trained in other iron body methods. so after close to 30 years of martial arts training I am quite excited to still have an unknown. Dale what style did your iron body training come from?

Dale Dugas
02-04-2014, 12:07 PM
I have been taught Iron Body/Copper Body/Iron Vest material from Okinawan as well as Chinese systems.

I will be going over these systems in my next book.

The first book is about training Iron Palm, Iron Arm and Iron Claw/Fingers.