PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Boxing club

Johnny Hot Shot
11-19-2001, 08:13 AM
Well guy's and gals the adventure that is my life has just got even better.

I got laid off my Network Admin job two weeks ago. Although I 'm not to worried I'm sure I will find work soon, I have as a part time gig, been teaching kickboxing. We'll today the owner of the club has asked me if I want to be the manager:-) Hmm let me see do I want to work at a job I sically Love to do? FUK yeah but not being new to salary negotiations I told her that I need time to think about it and that I will meet with her later in the week. Really though I wanted to say I'll do it right there but I know if I act too eager I'll be shhorting myself out of some $. So Jus so you all know I'm really stoked!

"Life's a great Adventure, Mate"
Jacko Jackson

joedoe
11-19-2001, 08:15 AM
Good on you. Best of luck with the negotiations.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

Xebsball
11-19-2001, 08:18 AM
I'd get into it man, you know
Like a sex machine man, moving, doing it, you know

Get upa! Get all up! Stay on the scene! I'm like a sex machine!

Ok, thats it for music quotes today.

----------------------------
Friday evening / The blood still on my hands / To think that she would leave me now / For that ungrateful man

Sole survivor / No witness to the crime / I must act fast to cover up / I think that there's still time

He'd seem hopeless and lost with this note / They'll buy into the words that I wrote

"This feeling inside me
Finally found my love, I've finally broke free
No longer torn in two
I'd take my own life before losing you"

Sharky
11-19-2001, 02:33 PM
congrats ;)

=================================
What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

scotty1
11-19-2001, 03:32 PM
Nice. Make sure you get the $ though, and everything else about it is right. It wouldn't be good to end up resenting the thing you love.