PDA

View Full Version : Hendrik's "Proof" Video

Minghequan
05-03-2014, 12:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsDR5oH-4Y4

KPM
05-03-2014, 03:41 AM
You're a little late. That video has already been posted and discussed.

KPM
05-03-2014, 06:33 AM
See the "well made WCK history"..... thread.

Minghequan
05-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Wow Keith, you really seem to have an issue with me .... go figure?

PalmStriker
05-03-2014, 05:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsDR5oH-4Y4
Thanks for posting this vid documentary. Had not seen it yet. :)

KPM
05-03-2014, 05:50 PM
No Ron. I don't have any issue with you. I was trying to help. I thought you might find the discussion that the clip had already generated interesting.

Minghequan
05-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Cool banana's Keith!

I just haven't wanted to trawl through all the drivel that has been written in other threads as it's the same old tired line of commentary.

zuti car
05-03-2014, 09:34 PM
There is nothing about Wing Chun in this video , the only "evidence" is long spear that resembles to Wing Chun long pole. By that analogy , birth place of Wing Chun can be France , because there are cave paintings from neolithic period tshow people using long weapons that look like Wing Chun long pole .

Hendrik
05-03-2014, 10:32 PM
There is nothing about Wing Chun in this video , the only "evidence" is long spear that resembles to Wing Chun long pole. By that analogy , birth place of Wing Chun can be France , because there are cave paintings from neolithic period tshow people using long weapons that look like Wing Chun long pole .

The video introduce the era of red boat wing chun kuen.
The Weapon types used in that era.
The style of Chinese martial art in the era
The anti Qing in that era
There is no shao Lin in that era .

And it verify the Wck 6.5 pole kuit of yik kam, saying " half point center line spear settle the Taiping" is indeed the product related or of that Taiping era.

zuti car
05-03-2014, 10:39 PM

And it verify the Wck 6.5 pole kuit of yik kam...

Of course they are , how can it be any different ...

Minghequan
05-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Good God Hendrik!

Is there no thread that is safe from your spamming??? :eek::confused::eek:

KPM
05-04-2014, 04:34 AM
Good God Hendrik!

Is there no thread that is safe from your spamming??? :eek::confused::eek:

What are talking about Ron? You posted a thread with Hendrik's name in the by-line. You posted a video that has already been posted in the forum. Zuti said there is no mention of Wing Chun. Hendrik pointed out that the video was about the era and location during which Wing Chun started. So how is Hendrik "spamming" in this thread? You guys invited him! If anything, the one spamming is YOU since you posted something that was already posted. You really seem to have an issue with Hendrik. If you don't like what Hendrik has to say, just ignore him!

LFJ
05-04-2014, 05:00 AM
There is no shao Lin in that era .

Well, that's not true.