PDA

View Full Version : Testicula fortitude!!!!!!!

hskwarrior
05-28-2014, 12:11 PM

just sayin.....

Syn7
05-28-2014, 07:42 PM
You should look up the word "fortitude".

Just sayin...

hskwarrior
05-28-2014, 08:56 PM
You should look up the word "fortitude".

really? I should? did i not understand its meaninging or something?

GoldenBrain
05-28-2014, 09:53 PM
really? I should? did i not understand its meaninging or something?

I believe Syn is saying these pigs testicals do not look very courageous. In fact, they are just kind of hanging around. Ba Dum Tss... :p

Testicular fortitude should be used to describe somebody with big courageous balls, not literally, but metaphorically. For example, as I understand from previous posts, you overcame a terrible injury so you could be described as having courage in pain or adversity, or more crudely, testicular fortitude.

I'd sure like to be able to un-see that photo. :eek:;):D

Cheers!!!

hskwarrior
05-28-2014, 10:13 PM
I believe Syn is saying these pigs testicals do not look very courageous. In fact, they are just kind of hanging around. Ba Dum Tss...

Testicular fortitude should be used to describe somebody with big courageous balls, not literally, but metaphorically. For example, as I understand from previous posts, you overcame a terrible injury so you could be described as having courage in pain or adversity, or more crudely, testicular fortitude.

I'd sure like to be able to un-see that photo.

Cheers!!!

I was just messing with him. i like giving him a hard time. but thanks bro. hahaha....

GoldenBrain
05-28-2014, 10:28 PM
I was just messing with him. i like giving him a hard time. but thanks bro. hahaha....

No problem. I get the relationship you two have.;) I just replied so I could have a chance to say they were just hanging around. :D I figured while I was here I would provide a decent definition just in case.

hskwarrior
05-28-2014, 11:10 PM
oh no you didn't. somehow i knew they'd eventually bump into each other. :D