PDA

View Full Version : in defense of gus

wiz cool c
05-31-2014, 07:07 PM
Does bt ever fight anyone in his own weight class? Every video he is beating someone half his size. I’m not a big guy ,but in china I sometimes I am the bigger guy, I’m sure if I posted lots of shuai jiao videos throwing guys half my size no one would be impressed.
Yes gus has done kung fu many years, but if they were the same size and weight, who would doubt that gus would do a lot better than in this video. when you put two trained guys in a match together, and one has like a 5 inch reach ,and 50 pound weight advantage, what do you expect. would the people here barking so loud really do any better against bt?

I give gus the credit for facing a much larger opponent in a match like that. I have trained martial arts most my life, and I can tell you I would not go in a ring with bt, knowing the guy is very skilled and [twice my size and weight, it would be an obvious outcome.] so he who is without sins cast the first stone. Wasn’t there a certain someone with a video of them getting mauled in a certain sanda match a while back?

lkfmdc
05-31-2014, 07:11 PM
I'm curious, are you really completely oblivious to the real point, or are you just playing it off?

FOR YEARS, Gus Kaparos has LIED about piles of things

FOR YEARS, Gus has lied to his own students, teaching them made up stuff and saying it is CTS material

FOR YEARS, Gus has insulted the entire Wu Lin with his lies, like saying he was the first kung fu school in Long Island

FOR YEARS, Gus threw out challenges and then **** tucked

FOR YEAR, Gus has disrespected his own hing-dai

WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPLnrJENFk0

Happy panda
05-31-2014, 07:38 PM
Does bt ever fight anyone in his own weight class? Every video he is beating someone half his size. I’m not a big guy ,but in china I sometimes I am the bigger guy, I’m sure if I posted lots of shuai jiao videos throwing guys half my size no one would be impressed.
Yes gus has done kung fu many years, but if they were the same size and weight, who would doubt that gus would do a lot better than in this video. when you put two trained guys in a match together, and one has like a 5 inch reach ,and 50 pound weight advantage, what do you expect. would the people here barking so loud really do any better against bt?

I give gus the credit for facing a much larger opponent in a match like that. I have trained martial arts most my life, and I can tell you I would not go in a ring with bt, knowing the guy is very skilled and [twice my size and weight, it would be an obvious outcome.] so he who is without sins cast the first stone. Wasn’t there a certain someone with a video of them getting mauled in a certain sanda match a while back?

Thank god someone else has common sense around here. Ross looked like a little girl in his san da match. He is probably just mad because he trained with the old fat man for years and Gus wasted a Sifu in less years than it took Dave Ross. That is what really makes Dave mad.

Did you all know that Dave was a tkd champ? Lol

Post your san da fight, Dave.

Happy panda
05-31-2014, 07:42 PM
Novel Bell is either fighting people half his size or setting up pretend fights. He would never fight someone his own size and age. He beat up an old crippled Sifu.

Novel would never fight someone like Nakmeezy who destroyed Ben Hill(Mao Shan). Novel would never go near a guy like that.

Here is a teacher that can use real ba gua for knockouts. John Painter is deadly as seen here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7hyOuckMt0

lkfmdc
05-31-2014, 07:52 PM
If you want to stand behind a complete fraud who has lied about everything in his life, that's on you... shows a lot about your character

Gus Kaparos claims he opened the first kung fu school on Long Island

Ling Nam Siu Lum Kung Fu Academy was established in 1984. It was the first kung fu school on Long Island that was to open to the public. Prior to that, only private instruction was available, Like Dragon Tiger. If you include Tai Chi under kung fu, Gus has got a bigger problem because Bob "Movements of magic" Tai Chi was open in 1975

So Gus was 14 when Ling Nam Siu Lum opened, 10 when Dragon Tiger opened and 4 when Movements of Magic opened.

Yeah, Gus had schools before all these guys.. he was a child prodigy

But yet, when we met him in 1990 at age 24 he didn't have a school and was selling steak knives out of the trunk of his car

lkfmdc
05-31-2014, 07:56 PM
I give you yet more "brilliant wisdom" from Gus Kaparos

yes, we all remember the Gracie family saying they do monkey style.....

Happy panda
05-31-2014, 07:59 PM
If you want to stand behind a complete fraud who has lied about everything in his life, that's on you... shows a lot about your character

Gus Kaparos claims he opened the first kung fu school on Long Island

Ling Nam Siu Lum Kung Fu Academy was established in 1984. It was the first kung fu school on Long Island that was to open to the public. Prior to that, only private instruction was available, Like Dragon Tiger. If you include Tai Chi under kung fu, Gus has got a bigger problem because Bob "Movements of magic" Tai Chi was open in 1975

So Gus was 14 when Ling Nam Siu Lum opened, 10 when Dragon Tiger opened and 4 when Movements of Magic opened.

Yeah, Gus had schools before all these guys.. he was a child prodigy

But yet, when we met him in 1990 at age 24 he didn't have a school and was selling steak knives out of the trunk of his car

No one cares. Where is the video of your san da fight, Dave? Stop avoiding my request.

lkfmdc
05-31-2014, 08:01 PM
Boo hoo, let's feel bad for Gus, he got beat up....

Isn't this the same guy who claimed for YEARS he was a super dupper bad ass?

THAT GUY should have cleaned the floor with Novell, right?

lkfmdc
05-31-2014, 08:03 PM
He fought and defeated GROUPS of people!

He fought a guy who owned a school and took over his school!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGtlwZJIEA0

Happy panda
05-31-2014, 08:49 PM
He fought and defeated GROUPS of people!

He fought a guy who owned a school and took over his school!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGtlwZJIEA0

It's hard to take you seriously, Dave. You're a heavy guy with a squeaky high voice. You never had any skills. All your videos are of you doing bs lama forms or teaching techniques you learned in weekend seminars.

lkfmdc
05-31-2014, 08:52 PM

if anything is hard to take seriously, it's Gus Kaparos of Green Cloud Kung Fu in Patchogue

Miqi
06-01-2014, 03:10 AM
Gus v Dave would be much more evenly matched.

tc101
06-01-2014, 05:14 AM

I have no dog in this fight and know nothing about either of those guys fighting or about the history of these guys. Looking at the video it is clear that this Gus has no fighting skill beyond that of an untrained guy and you can also see that he is making numerous very basic sparring mistakes. He was in a word awful and that has nothing to do with any weight or size difference. Good well trained fighters lose fights every day but you can still see the skill the conditioning and so forth in their losing effort. Gus fought like a scared little girl and showed the skill of a scared little girl.

I do not know why he would take this fight but I've seen it before that some people live in their make believe land so long they begin to think it is reality.

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 05:27 AM
Novel Bell is either fighting people half his size or setting up pretend fights. He would never fight someone his own size and age. He beat up an old crippled Sifu.

Novel would never fight someone like Nakmeezy who destroyed Ben Hill(Mao Shan). Novel would never go near a guy like that.

Here is a teacher that can use real ba gua for knockouts. John Painter is deadly as seen here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7hyOuckMt0

HP,

I think it very strange that a certain person who claims he is not posting as you sent me a message on FB telling me that he knows my teacher, blah blah blah, and that he was suprised to see me asking if you were him.

Same grammar, same questions to Dave, etc.

Eric?

HP, who are you?

Cowardly mouthboxers suck, period.

I think you are Eric as you are talking about the same things he does.

Who else would have a dog in this?

Or I could be totally wrong. If so post up photo of who you actually are, where you live, rather than acting like some scared little rabbit hiding behind a net ghost persona.

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 05:36 AM
Gus v Dave would be much more evenly matched.

I wish these two idiots would fight already because it would save us all the Internet drama.

Ross would never fight him. There would be tons of Internet drama beforehand and Ross would be surrounded by people from his gym. Ross would probably sue him too.

Here is Dave Ross doing what he did best.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_vNsdNm0lM

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 05:56 AM
HP,

I think it very strange that a certain person who claims he is not posting as you sent me a message on FB telling me that he knows my teacher, blah blah blah, and that he was suprised to see me asking if you were him.

Same grammar, same questions to Dave, etc.

Eric?

HP, who are you?

Cowardly mouthboxers suck, period.

I think you are Eric as you are talking about the same things he does.

Who else would have a dog in this?

Or I could be totally wrong. If so post up photo of who you actually are, where you live, rather than acting like some scared little rabbit hiding behind a net ghost persona.

You care so much about being known on the Internet and yet you have no interest in showing anything other than bs iron pAlm and circle walking. And I forgot you let little kids hit you on stage to prove your "iron body" skills. Why don't you stay out of this?

In fact, why don't you post a video of you sparring wih someone your own size. I won't hold my breath because the truth is you're a the mouth boxer you clndn everyone else to be. You don't have any sparring videos because you haven't ever sparred. You're as fake as your photoshopping teacher. Go back to contemplating real fighting while walking the circle.

wiz cool c
06-01-2014, 06:00 AM
I have no dog in this fight and know nothing about either of those guys fighting or about the history of these guys. Looking at the video it is clear that this Gus has no fighting skill beyond that of an untrained guy and you can also see that he is making numerous very basic sparring mistakes. He was in a word awful and that has nothing to do with any weight or size difference. Good well trained fighters lose fights every day but you can still see the skill the conditioning and so forth in their losing effort. Gus fought like a scared little girl and showed the skill of a scared little girl.

I do not know why he would take this fight but I've seen it before that some people live in their make believe land so long they begin to think it is reality.

It is easier said than done. Do you have any videos fighting in a competition match against a guy with that big a size and weight difference than you, against a good and experienced fighter like bt? If not than I take what you say with a grain of salt

dcrjradmonish
06-01-2014, 06:13 AM
I wish these two idiots would fight already because it would save us all the Internet drama.

Ross would never fight him. There would be tons of Internet drama beforehand and Ross would be surrounded by people from his gym. Ross would probably sue him too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHjvu768hY

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 06:21 AM
It is easier said than done. Do you have any videos fighting in a competition match against a guy with that big a size and weight difference than you, against a good and experienced fighter like bt? If not than I take what you say with a grain of salt

Don't try to argue with an idiot. He obviously doesn't know anything about weight classes in Combat sports. He doesn't know that a heavy weight and a featherweight can't fight each other because it isn't fair. He's probably a Kung fu guy that believes there's no weight classes in the street.

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 06:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHjvu768hY

Dave Ross! What happened? Lol.

You chickensh!t fake kung fu guy. You must have stopped into get dim sum and forgot all about he fight. That's the most plausible reason we can all come to judging by the way you look now. A guy who trains san da and spars twice a week(Dave's words) shouldn't look like potato bread.

R
06-01-2014, 06:36 AM
He is probably just mad because he trained with the old fat man for years and Gus wasted a Sifu in less years than it took Dave Ross. That is what really makes Dave mad.....

so HP, what is it that winds you up so much about Gus and DR?

Sakuraba trained with a fat man , Billy Robinson, and wiped the floor with the Gracies when no one else could...

The skill of the teacher isn't always transmitted to the students in all cases.

One side is complaining that the other is mis-representing their system/ his skills. OK DR has had his say. Yeah, good or crap , the fight Gus with BT was a bit lop- sided.. props that he got in the ring and took the beating...

So declare your biases please or is it just that you feel it's your responsibility to keep things straight? And, as was mentioned, if you want to criticise someone else's fighting it might not be as bad thing to post your own clips as well.

R

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 06:46 AM

Happy Panda,

are you Eric Hargrove?

If you are not him, why do you continue to hide like a coward? Would you not want people to know who you are, so they can back your play up?

You are either Gus, or Eric or maybe even Steve Ventura.

Man up, or be known as just another cowardly net ghost with no sack or spine to be known as an real person.

Gus has not trained any champions that I know of, if he has I will stand corrected, as a real adult male will admit to.

Has Eric Hargrove trained any champions? I know of none, but again I will stand corrected and apologize as a real adult male would do, if presented with that information.

Happy Panda, who are you?

Gus does not show his face around here any longer as he was shown to be a mouthboxer, and yes, he gets props for getting into the ring, but was shown to not have the skills he "claimed" to for all these years.

Wasn't Eric banned from here as well?

Happy Panda, who are you?

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 06:48 AM
so HP, what is it that winds you up so much about Gus and DR?

Sakuraba trained with a fat man , Billy Robinson, and wiped the floor with the Gracies when no one else could...

The skill of the teacher isn't always transmitted to the students in all cases.

One side is complaining that the other is mis-representing their system/ his skills. OK DR has had his say. Yeah, good or crap , the fight Gus with BT was a bit lop- sided.. props that he got in the ring and took the beating...

So declare your biases please or is it just that you feel it's your responsibility to keep things straight? And, as was mentioned, if you want to criticise someone else's fighting it might not be as bad thing to post your own clips as well.

R

Why don't you tell Dave Ross the same thing about posting his fight video? Double standard.

I don't give two craps about Gus or Ross or the old loser that taught them movie fu.

I'm here to keep things fair.

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 06:51 AM
Happy Panda,

are you Eric Hargrove?

If you are not him, why do you continue to hide like a coward? Would you not want people to know who you are, so they can back your play up?

You are either Gus, or Eric or maybe even Steve Ventura.

Man up, or be known as just another cowardly net ghost with no sack or spine to be known as an real person.

Dale, do you just throw names of old and useless kung fu people to sound cool? "I know the names of some of the old guard so that makes my bs iron palm videos real and validates my toughness even though I don't even spar." Ok, Dale. Drum up more names.

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 07:16 AM
so rather than step up and be known as a real person, you hide as you do not have a real set of balls nor the spinal fortitude to be known by your real name.

I do not need to ask any more as you are a sackless coward. Where are your videos of anything? oh yeah, sackless cowards snipe, slander and libel people rather than offer up anything.

fly fly little panda, fly fly.

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 07:22 AM
Why don't you tell Dave Ross the same thing about posting his fight video? Double standard.

I don't give two craps about Gus or Ross or the old loser that taught them movie fu.

I'm here to keep things fair.

And you know where you can stick that you sackless coward.

the only thing you are doing is hiding while you snipe at someone who has the balls to be public about what he does, as do I.

You are not interested in anything fair, a sshat. You want to stir the s hitpot. Sad and lame.

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 07:46 AM
Dave Ross! What happened? Lol.

You chickensh!t fake kung fu guy. You must have stopped into get dim sum and forgot all about he fight. That's the most plausible reason we can all come to judging by the way you look now. A guy who trains san da and spars twice a week(Dave's words) shouldn't look like potato bread.

And what do you look like?

Gus?

Eric?

Steve?

??

Post up photos of yourself before you start throwing stones in your glass house.

Unlike you, cowardly mouthboxer I post up photos me without hesitation. Shows spinal and testicular fortitude.

pazman
06-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Dr. Dugas, you are lacking the requisite amount of oil splashed playfully across your body before a picture like that can be displayed on this site.

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 08:26 AM

Let's get right to the point

Do you support all the LIES Gus told over the years?

Do you support all the disrespect he showed theentire WU Lin?

Do you support all the challenges he threw out on here that he then backed out of?

Hey, it's a free country... if you want to support a complete fraud that's up to you, just be honest about it

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 08:29 AM
Only on a kung fu forum do people not get it and actually stick up for a fraud

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 08:38 AM
At least I post up photos. Im a broken record about this. Have always posted up where you can find me, what I look like etc.

Mouthboxing cowards never step up.

Maybe that is why their wives left them?

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Trolls will be trolls...

I'm more curious why Chris/aka "cool" wants to stand behind a guy who it has been proven is a habitual liar and con man?

Novell's size shouldn't be an issue, since Gus claimed MANY TIMES he was an extremely skilled fighter who had even taken on multiple people and had never been defeated

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 08:45 AM
At least I post up photos. Im a broken record about this. Have always posted up where you can find me, what I look like etc.

Mouthboxing cowards never step up.

Maybe that is why their wives left them?

Dale, this had nothing to do with you. Stop inserting yourself in the topic at hand which is Ross's fight video. Only a crying whining child like you would keep talking about himself and carrying on the way you do. You crave attention and people to tell you how tough you are. "I post photos of myself so people can pat me on the back."

Grow up.

Your wife hasn't left you but she's defiantly cheating on you.

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 08:47 AM
People have seen Gus for what he is, A FRAUD... even people who had been his friend in the past

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 08:48 AM
so says the sackless coward hiding behind his computer.

LOL

Have a good day. Im off to work on my Iron Skills book.

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Habitual liars can't help themselves, no matter how stupid they end up sounding.... listen to Gus, he says patently absurd things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuZzl2roWc

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 08:52 AM
People have seen Gus for what he is, A FRAUD... even people who had been his friend in the past

Ross, why didn't you meet Gus that day?

You can't answer any of my questions. You just keep repeating the same stuff because you have no defense.

Post your fight video, potato bread.

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 08:53 AM
unfortunately HP cannot get his head out of his a ss, he will b itch and moan that Dave is nothing but a loaf of bread. HP will keep going on rather than accepting the truth that Gus sucks. HP seems to have a serious hardon for me and Dave.

Gus us not what he claims and if he was, would NEVER been shown to be such a low level fighter in that video.

Add this to the S hit he has talked over the years, he finally got called on trying to cash all those checks his mouth was writing but his body bounced for all to see.

Go back to the gym, Gus and learn the real skills. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 08:57 AM
Ross, why didn't you meet Gus that day?

Gus challenged me over the years and EVERY SINGLE TIME D I CK TUCKED... even got lawyers involved

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Gus not only had lawyer contact me, he threatened the forum when we exposed his lies...

unless you think Gene is a liar :rolleyes:

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 09:03 AM
unfortunately HP cannot get his head out of his a ss, he will b itch and moan that Dave is nothing but a loaf of bread. HP will keep going on rather than accepting the truth that Gus sucks. HP seems to have a serious hardon for me and Dave.

Gus us not what he claims and if he was, would NEVER been shown to be such a low level fighter in that video.

Add this to the S hit he has talked over the years, he finally got called on trying to cash all those checks his mouth was writing but his body bounced for all to see.

Go back to the gym, Gus and learn the real skills. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Dale, you're wrong. Nobody cares about you which is why you post photos like you do which is to get attention. I could care less about a circle walking giant whose pubreal skill is that he is so big nobody will mess with him. You don't have any sparring videos of you fighting guys your size because you can't and don't fight.

You're reliant Gus to go back to the gym and learn some skills? That's rich coming from a guy who is writing an "iron palm" book. We all know how reiaroc and deadly iron palm is. You've killed how many pro-fighters with the "skill"? :)

Stop replying, Dale. This threads has nothing to do with you.

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 09:03 AM

for those who have short term memory loss

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Gus thinks people are too stupid to remember stuff that is a few years old (he's right where trolls like HP are concerned)... but MANY people remember him challenging Dale Frank and then backing out, crying when Chris Serras was going to beat him up and the other challenges he made and backed out of.....

AFTER he accepted, he found out he had a private lesson to do and couldn't make it .... :rolleyes:

tc101
06-01-2014, 11:59 AM

Man I am not saying it is easy I am saying it was clear he had no skills to begin with. You can find good examples of sparring and fighting all over the place and you can find example of good trained guys getting beat in fights all over the place. Are you seriously arguing that this Gus was skilled? What did he do on the video that demonstrates any skills?

tc101
06-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Don't try to argue with an idiot. He obviously doesn't know anything about weight classes in Combat sports. He doesn't know that a heavy weight and a featherweight can't fight each other because it isn't fair. He's probably a Kung fu guy that believes there's no weight classes in the street.

I understand all about weight classes and I'm not talking about the weight difference I'm talking about the obvious lack of skill shown regardless of the weight difference. If a featherweight boxer fights a heavy he's still going to move soundly, throw punches with his body behind them, and so forth. All his training is not going to evaporate. He's not going to start doing stupid things. Do you think Gus showed any skill in that video? Can you tell me what things you think he did well?

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Gus kept his hands down.

Gus got hit over and over and over

Where were his supposed skills?

All I saw was someone keep their hands down and get beat up. With all the mouthboxing over the years, I expected more from Gus. Oh well...

There is no refuting this nor should anyone be defending Gus other than to give him props for stepping into the ring. Thats all, props for getting in there. He deserves the butt rape for all the drek he has thrown.

Gus stepped into the ring and has now created an infamous fight video that can be used to showcare what NOT to do with your supposed kung fu master skills.

tc101
06-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Gus kept his hands down.

All I saw was someone keep their hands down and get beat up. With all the mouthboxing over the years, I expected more from Gus. Oh well...

There is no refuting this nor should anyone be defending Gus other than to give him props for stepping into the ring. Thats all, props for getting in there. He deserves the butt rape for all the drek he has thrown.

Gus stepped into the ring and has now created an infamous fight video that can be used to showcare what NOT to do with your supposed kung fu master skills.

He is a poster boy of what not to do when you spar. He made the most basic beginner mistake of turning your head away and closing your eyes since if you can't see them coming you can't deal with them. No one no one no one who has put in any time sparring does that. It is a dead give away that you are an absolute beginner at sparring.

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 12:19 PM
according to Gus, he's an awesome fighter who has taken on all challengers and NEVER been defeated...

also, according to Gus, he has THIRTY SEVEN (37) years of "Mixed Martial Arts and Thai Boxing" experience

you can see him say it, the words come out of his own mouth, on the SinoVision clip

does this look like someone who has taken on all challengers and has 37 years of experience in combat sports?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=595943090503671&saved

Dale Dugas
06-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Nope.

It looks like someone has not been telling the truth.

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Gus thinks people are too stupid to remember stuff that is a few years old (he's right where trolls like HP are concerned)... but MANY people remember him challenging Dale Frank and then backing out, crying when Chris Serras was going to beat him up and the other challenges he made and backed out of.....

AFTER he accepted, he found out he had a private lesson to do and couldn't make it .... :rolleyes:

Dave, you have to constantly bring up other people because you always need back up. Why didn't you show up that day to fight Gus in that video??? Where were you? Did you forget or did your wife not let you go because she knew what would happen?

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 12:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuZzl2roWc

his own words

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 12:27 PM
I understand all about weight classes and I'm not talking about the weight difference I'm talking about the obvious lack of skill shown regardless of the weight difference. If a featherweight boxer fights a heavy he's still going to move soundly, throw punches with his body behind them, and so forth. All his training is not going to evaporate. He's not going to start doing stupid things. Do you think Gus showed any skill in that video? Can you tell me what things you think he did well?

The truth is lost on you. Gus and Novel are in two different weight classes. Neither of them did anything good or "stylistic" in relation to their perspective styles: ba gua and clf. Novel kept his hands up and Gus didn't. And then Novel went into full wing chun retard mode.

I never said Gus was good. All I'm saying is that Dave can't throw stones because he is a fat coach with no fighting skill.

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 12:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDAh4lIrZIk

dropped all those challenges......

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Gus kept his hands down.

In your videos you are alone walking around in circles like an escaped mental patient. Your videos are the same as Dave's forms videos and yet you also have the balls to throw stones.

lkfmdc
06-01-2014, 12:32 PM

only AFTER the fight does Gus want to talk about his so called medical condition....

Dragonzbane76
06-01-2014, 03:20 PM
37 years Mix martial arts experience and doesn't know the basics of KEEP YOUR HANDS UP? says a lot right there.

Happy panda
06-01-2014, 05:16 PM
37 years Mix martial arts experience and doesn't know the basics of KEEP YOUR HANDS UP? says a lot right there.

Dave Ross didnt even show up for a scheduled fight with Gus. Here's the proof.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHjvu768hY

wiz cool c
06-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Dave, you have to constantly bring up other people because you always need back up. Why didn't you show up that day to fight Gus in that video??? Where were you? Did you forget or did your wife not let you go because she knew what would happen?

i don't want to get to involved in this, but again "he who is without sin cast the first stone". i also saw a video with at least one well know respected kung fu teacher with him[gus] that day, about waiting for dave to show up to a set match they had,and it never happening. and the other guy mentioning all the facts about how gus did so bad against a guy twice his size.i didnt see any video of you getting punched in the face by a guy that big, and you doing all the right things so... and mr dugus you are about the same weight class as bt no? Maybe you can show us all how a real fighter does it.

and if one teacher says another teacher can't fight for ****, cause a video match shown, and that guy also has a video out showing no defense whatsoever when getting pounded on ,and they both had the same teacher what's it saying?

Dragonzbane76
06-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Dave Ross didnt even show up for a scheduled fight with Gus. Here's the proof.

I don't care what dave ross did or didn't do....sounds like you have a hard on for him or something.

I'm stating that the guy I saw in the video did the most basic of mistakes, he didn't keep his hands up.

Dale Dugas
06-02-2014, 04:40 AM
Unlike Gus, I have not been claiming I am a Kung Fu Master who was adopted by his Master and learned the Deadlz.

I have not mouthboxed as I would always post up with the exact location where I taught, etc. I have had many people come to visit.

I have never set up a challenge match and then tucked my genitals at the last minute and begged off.

Gus has.

I would love to get into a ring with ANYONE who would like a piece of me.

I do not care about weight classes.

You want a go, then lets set it up. I am not out to hurt anyone.

I am in the Tampa area, and we would need to find a venue, liability waivers, etc.

I see it as training.

Do you think I have have not had my ass kicked over the years.

Been shown the floor, the walls etc. I have had my bell rung here and there, and it made me better for it and work harder on my material.

Gus has been shown to be a mouthboxer as well as a flip flopper.

Says one thing and then changes it back and forth.

With the technology now, we can capture all that is said for evidence. Hard to refute yourself when you post up stuff, and then try and recant it.

I am a broken record and have been since the internet was created and I joined up on this and other forums.

Happy Panda seems to have a serious hardon for both Dave and myself. Posting up all manner of subterfuge but never manning up.

Why doesn't this coward step up and say "I would like Dale Dugas to put his money where his cakehole is".

Because the coward knows he will get his ass handed to him, why else would they hide and snipe and slander?

Lack of testicular and spinal fortitude.

I am 6'2" and 300 at the moment.

Not a little boy so fighting Gus would be like fighting a 2 year old.

Trained against trained the bigger man will always win.

As I have been saying for years: My Door is Always Open.

I have been issuing open exchanges for years here on KFO and on Bullshido.

No takers yet.

I would love to meet BT or anyone else interested.

I would love to meet Happy Panda.

I think I know who he is, and if correct he needs to put his money where his mouth is much more than mine.

Come one, come all.

Life is short.

Stand up and Man up. Or Shut Your Cakeholes. Got it?

wiz cool c
06-02-2014, 06:14 AM
Me no I don’t go against guys over a hundred pound heavier then me in a match of any kind. in fact after my reconstructive knee surgery in china, without physical therapy after, won’t be fighting any type of matches, just training with my friends and teachers. But
Bt has not faced anyone his own size as far as I know, would be an interesting matchup.

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2014, 06:39 AM
Here is how I see this:
Gus made fraudulent claims in regards to training with GM Chan.
Those claims have been shown and proven to be fake, ie: Gus is a fraud in regards to those claims.
Gus claimed he was a fighter and can fight and has fought many times.
Evidence shows that he is, at best, has mediocre fighting skills. So, while he MAY have fought, unless he was fighting really bad fighters, he probably lost most of the time.
Gus, that I know of, has not produced any students that are recognized fighters, so it seems he can not train fighters either.
SO, what we have is a person that made fraudulent claims in regards to his MA credentials, has mediocre fighting skills and has NOT trained anyone to a level of recognized fighting skill.

And then we have Dave:
Legit training and GM Chan and a few others as well.
Has trained and coached at least national level fighters.
I have not see the video in which supposedly Dave was beaten in a Sanda match.
I can say this though, I don't ever recall Dave referring to himself as a fighter, but as a coach/teacher and I do know that he spars full contact and from what I see in this training clips, he seems to know and move like a fighter.
Far better than Gus that is for sure.

The main issue though is quite simply that Gus has passed himself of as something he is not and has been caught and, well, you can't defend that.

David Jamieson
06-02-2014, 06:40 AM
And with that.
Let's end this here.
If someone is going to be so much of a thorn as to threaten legal action where their integrity and word failed and now they want to hide that failure and use Lawyers?
Well, we can't have any part of that.

Frankly, I would ban the guy who is threatening teh forum *wink.
It's not like he didn't bring this steaming three coiler down upon himself via egotism and tom foolery.
Anyway, thread closed.
I like this forum and I can't stand lawyers who pursue crap on behalf of halfwits.