PDA

View Full Version : I am leaving

Ralek
11-22-2001, 05:54 AM
The forum has been very fun and I have had many adventures like when i fought a former opponent of Marvin Perry and punched his tooth giving myself a permanent rectangular scar between my knuckes. But i have lost all interest in the internet. When i first got the internet it was really cool and i was on it constantly and i neglected my social life.

now the effects of the internet have finally worn off and i am returning back to a normal life with no posts about kung fu. However if i ever meet a kung fu guy or come across a kung fu school i will start a fight just i have.

Bye. I'm really not coming back. You can check my IP address.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Xebsball
11-22-2001, 06:00 AM
No one is stopping you from leaving, just go.

----------------------------
When you are surrounded by kids, enlighten them with Bruce Lee quotes.
They will love you and honor you for that.

blaktiger
11-22-2001, 06:03 AM
to say, "nah nah nah nah...nah nah nah nah...hey hey hey...go - od bye."

Happy Thanksgiving! And if you ever make it to Los Angeles, do yourself a favor and don't pick a fight with a wild haired African-American man with Marine Corps tatoos, who just happens to be wearing his kung fu top...

that'd be me, and I'd pound some respect into ya... :p

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
"I'll be too busy lookin' good!"

Kung Lek
11-22-2001, 06:04 AM
well Ralek, you will be missed by other trolls and those who laugh at your inanities on a weekly basis.

so when you reincarnate as some other half-wit i'm sure we will revel in your ignorance once again.

forgot to pay your isp?

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

Merryprankster
11-22-2001, 06:08 AM
Crap!

Somebody called me a troll on the reality forum... and I didn't even think to direct them to your posts and now I won't have the opportunity.

Bummer.

KungFuGuy!
11-22-2001, 06:11 AM
I guess this means he'll be posting as Ralek. full time now. Great.

Kung Lek
11-22-2001, 06:21 AM
I like the new Ralek. he is well intentioned and fairly polite.

I still prefer the old coke... oh wait, that's the classic coke and the new pepsi...no wait, classic ralek old mountain dew, no wait...ahhh nevermind

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

SevenStar
11-22-2001, 06:50 AM
Ralek probably got beat up by a CMA guy and now he's ashamed to post here. Ah well, good riddance. Maybe he'll learn to attack "critial points ver well" or at least how to spell it.

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

joedoe
11-22-2001, 06:52 AM
Goodbye Ralek. It has been fun.

Does anyone here really think he is leaving? He's tried this one before.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

Xebsball
11-22-2001, 06:57 AM
So did vertical fist meet him or what?

Silumkid
11-22-2001, 07:27 AM
If there is one thing I can't stand, it's little jackoff turds like you running your mouth. I'm sure you feel very safe talking mess about ShaolinTiger now that he is off doing other things, but I'm calling you on your ****e! You almost had my bare minimum level of respect when you posted to ST the truth that you knew he was holding back on you. You should have just shut your miouth and let it go, but I guess we should all know by now what a liar you are. If only I could, I'd fly out to your neck of the woods tomorrow and hurt you in ways that would give all witnesses nightmares for the rest of their lives.

Good riddance and I hope the broadband door breaks that stack of dimes you call a neck on the way out.

"I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

soy
11-22-2001, 07:31 AM
Lol, to add insult to injury.. now he's not only trolling, but he's trying to insight forum drama.

Chang Style Novice
11-22-2001, 07:35 AM
Now that Ralek has finally gotten his period, he's discovered things more fun than trolling kungfu forums.

Sorry, "Ralek."

PHILBERT
11-22-2001, 07:36 AM
http://www.massassi.net/etc/kedri/dontfeed.jpg

PHILBERT

Budokan
11-22-2001, 08:36 AM
Much like the Terminator, he'll be back.

K. Mark Hoover

Kristoffer
11-22-2001, 09:19 AM
lol at this thread

~K~
"maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-22-2001, 10:11 AM
philbert is correct.

where's my beer?

logic
11-22-2001, 02:38 PM
The jock strap CO. hired him back.Full time.

Honest Neutral Clarity

NorthernMantis
11-22-2001, 07:46 PM
He'll be back

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

LEGEND
11-22-2001, 08:27 PM
In real life...he's chicken shiet.

A

Ginger Fist
11-22-2001, 08:31 PM
? happened to ur fight with the old man who accepted ur challenge?

good to c u finally got another inflatable doll so ur social life is back on track. must have been tuff jerking off all day with that bad scar on ur hand.

i checked ur ip as instructed -- sure enuff, right next to ur name, it stated "i"nternet
"p"ussy. u r hereby validated ;)

oh, 1 last thing, hope u enjoy sniffing sweaty nut sacks and licking nasty ********s in ur
b(low) j(ob) j(ack) off training :D :p :D

old jong
11-22-2001, 08:50 PM
Noooooo!...Don't leave, you're right!...BJJ is superior! ;)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

qimaster
11-22-2001, 10:59 PM
later.

like MUCH

SantaClaus
11-22-2001, 11:14 PM
In real life he's a young fit kid, that actually trains hard, and likes to poke fun at all the gullible pea brains that do useless dancing and have never fought, people that flip out and try to argue with him. The reality is that he's probably looking good from training and has a woman and would rather be getting sucked off than typing to a bunch of wannabees.

Ryu
11-22-2001, 11:18 PM
sucked off??? **** that sounds like it would hurt. :(

.......and I thought I tried everything.

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Xebsball
11-22-2001, 11:29 PM
I think the mods should go ZERO TOLERANCE on Ralek, **** free speech whatever, Ralek is an exception to the rule. He deserves no civil rights.

BTW, i was hanging out on mixedmartialarts forum and i see there is this guy named "Rolls"

toddbringewatt
11-23-2001, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I remember when I had MY first beer.

"Bruce Leroy. That's who!"

Ginger Fist
11-23-2001, 01:08 AM
In real life he's a young fit kid, ...

--that's really swell stinkfish, doubtful any1 cares about ur gay blade cruising profile :p

that actually trains hard, and likes to poke fun at all the gullible pea brains that do useless dancing and have never fought, people that flip out and try to argue with him.

--really stinky, really? dude, thanks 4 squaring us away, i mean like we were all lost on this guy, & then like, u know, some kinda god of truth u step 4ward, part the clouds of darkness and let the light shine thru, u da man!! :D :D

The reality is that he's probably looking good from training and has a woman

--bums u out doesn't it butt bunny boy? i mean about him finally getting a new inflatable doll & all :p

and would rather be getting sucked off than typing to a bunch of wannabees.

--y don't u just ask him where he bought his new doll and get 1 urself. that way u 2 could be looking good & training hard if u know ? i mean :D

blaktiger
11-23-2001, 02:50 AM
The only hold Ralek has mastered is the hold on his joystick, which doubles as a perfect hold for that "five finger kung fu" he practices every night.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
"I'll be too busy lookin' good!"

Ginger Fist
11-23-2001, 03:48 AM
The only hold Ralek has mastered is the hold on his joystick, ...

--but african tiger, can u just imagine the level of mastery this guy has? i mean, to even be able to wrap all of 5 fingers around his joytwig is totally high level skill :D

...which doubles as a perfect hold for that "five finger kung fu" he practices every night.

--i do believe he's once again enjoying the attentions of an inflatable girl friend. yet another good m.a. down the tubes, it just never ends :(

Wongsifu
11-23-2001, 02:04 PM
man i will honestly miss ralek , apart from the coutnless hours of stress that he has caused me making me practise harder. He also made us laugh too many times after we got past the troll point with the thing she used to say

This is because THC is not an alkaloid. It does not contain a nitrogen atom, therefore it is a terpenophenolic compound

Budokan
11-23-2001, 07:44 PM
Much like a herpes sore he'll be back.

K. Mark Hoover

Cipher
01-18-2002, 08:54 AM
:confused: oh well

Oops. Didn't see how old this thread was.