PDA

View Full Version : Kimura, the groin squezzer

jimmy23
11-22-2001, 06:37 AM
Copied from a post at mixedmartialarts.com
From Kimura's book "My Judo"

I was standing at the end of a line of 60 or 70 people waiting for a train at the Mukae-Machi station (near Kumamoto city, Kumamoto prefecture, Japan), and was reading a paperback. Suddenly, 4 MP men passed through the line nearby me forcibly. When I turned my eyes to them, I found them shouting, "Jap, Jap" repeatedly. One of them grabbed the Japanese man at the front of the line by the collar, pulled the Japanese man toward him. He then made a ring with the pointing finger and the thumb, and struck the nose of the Japanese man with the flipped pointing finger with full force. The man covered his nose with his hands, and stooped down from the pain. The MP men did this to everyone on the line one by one including women. When someone did not stoop down, they delivered another strike. My turn was approaching. While I was wondering about what to do, my turn came. One of the MP men extended his arm trying to grab my lapel. I struck his hand with full force. Their facial expression changed suddenly. The four MP men surrounded me and took me to the middle of Nagaroku Bridge nearby the station. This was not an ordinary fight to me. I had to win this fight to defend the honor of judo. One of them suddenly threw a right straight at my face. I blocked the punch with my left arm, and kicked him in the groin with full force. He crumbled on the spot. When I turned back my head, another huge MP extended his arms and attacked me trying to grab me from behind. I then hit his right arm hard with knife hand, and then threw him into the river by Seoi-nage. The other two were watching this scene in amazement, but charged at me one by one. I delivered a head butt into the face of the third man. He was knocked out. I disposed of the last man by squeezing his balls with full force. Ever since I was in junior high, I have been called Master Groin Squeezer, and had absolute confidence in this technique.

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
Spinning Backfist

joedoe
11-22-2001, 06:55 AM
Cool story - Master Groin Squeezer :D :D :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

SevenStar
11-22-2001, 06:56 AM
kimura was awesome.

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Chang Style Novice
11-22-2001, 01:43 PM
Wasn't Kimura a bit of a celebrity in Japan? I wonder how many people in that line recognized him and were just thinking to themselves "Okay, four more and they try it on Kimura, just three to go before Kimura, two 'til Kimura, one til Kimura, oh this is gonna be sweet!"

Wongsifu
11-22-2001, 01:57 PM
that was phat !!!! :D :D :D

This is because THC is not an alkaloid. It does not contain a nitrogen atom, therefore it is a terpenophenolic compound

omegapoint
11-24-2001, 01:15 AM
People like Kimura come along once every few centuries! He was a true master of himself....

old jong
11-24-2001, 02:14 AM
Oh yeah! ;)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Nexus
11-24-2001, 04:52 AM
Imagine telling the story to your grandkids. Then as I approached him, he applied what I now know as Kimura's Master Groin Squeeze. It was a good thing I gave those donations to the sperm bank, or grandma woulda never had yer mom!

- Nexus

SantaClaus
11-24-2001, 05:00 AM
too much stand up and striking. any Gracie could kill him. Why didn't he take them down and apply jiju gatame? He must not have been very good at his art. :rolleyes: :D

jimmy23
11-24-2001, 05:39 AM
funny you should say that. There was a match between Helio Gracie and Kimura. Kimura had knocked out a member of Gracies fight team with a throw, and no one would fight him. Helio stepped up to the challenge. They fought, and Kimura used a hold to break Helios elbow. Helio refused to tap, and his corner threw in the towell.

Kimura later wrote that although he won the fight, Helio had the true warriors spirit, as nothing short of death could have made him quit.

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
Spinning Backfist

Ginger Fist
11-24-2001, 06:23 AM
too much stand up and striking.

--yeah, well pancho, not every1 is a no can strike with force girlie boy like u :p u **** sure like 2 lie down with guys a lot, ?s up with that dude? :eek:

any Gracie could kill him.

--sure stinky, sure, & u suck just how much bjj co*ck on a regular basis? ;)

Why didn't he take them down and apply jiju gatame?

--there u r again, advocating getting horizonal with another guy :eek:

He must not have been very good at his art.

well girlie boy, u ****ed sure got ur art of bullshi*t firmly in control :p hells bells stinky, u r a master of bullshi*t, & full of it as well, congrats!!! :D :D :D

Castlevania
11-24-2001, 03:18 PM
I´m afraid that this squeezing technique would leave you into a very vulnerable posititon,just don´t try that against a skillful opponent.

SantaClaus
11-24-2001, 04:28 PM
Its called sarcasm, your too simple for abstract thinking, but I'll keep it simple.

Bear with me now..

I meant, the opposite of what I said. Because his success against multiple opponents was determined by striking and not diving for the ankles, it was more like kung fu than modern BJJ.

Because BJJ claims that 99 percent of all fights go the ground, their JJ and Kimura's are different. Against all the opponents, none of those fights went to the ground. He used throwing, rather than wrestling to reign supreme. Kind of shuai chiao's philosophy.

Not to say, Kimura didn't wrestle, he wisely chose not to against a group of people.

Capice? ****forbrains?

Ryu
11-24-2001, 07:28 PM
Shuai Chaio's philosophy.

Not judo's....

:rolleyes:

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

jimmy23
11-24-2001, 11:27 PM
thats why one should mix ones arts, versatility is an asset

Spinning Backfist

old jong
11-24-2001, 11:44 PM
Ahem!...Funny how a little Ahem...Coughkaratecough...can help even a master judoka...when facing more than one opponent! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :rolleyes:

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Ginger Fist
11-25-2001, 04:18 PM
Its called sarcasm, ...

--judging from ur past posts u are far 2 inexperienced & ignorant 2 engage in irony :p

your too simple for abstract thinking, but I'll keep it simple.

--u r 2 much a newbie 2 do more than train ;)

Bear with me now..

--i thought u were a fish? :eek:

I meant, the opposite of what I said. Because his success against multiple opponents was determined by striking and not diving for the ankles, it was more like kung fu than modern BJJ.

--gee really stinky, really? u post b.s., get nailed on it, & now decide u meant something different. how refreshing, a jerk off who likes 2 tap dance :D

Because BJJ claims that 99 percent of all fights go the ground, their JJ and Kimura's are different.

--because bjj makes claims absent any validating, objective evidence they r not entitled 2 b seriously considered ;)

Against all the opponents, none of those fights went to the ground. He used throwing, rather than wrestling to reign supreme. Kind of shuai chiao's philosophy.

--works 4 him, works 4 others. then there r those who can strike with real power from contact distance ... ;)

Not to say, Kimura didn't wrestle, he wisely chose not to against a group of people.

--yawn ... :rolleyes:

Capice? ****forbrains?

--no, i haven't changed my mind as*shole breath :p