PDA

View Full Version : Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hendrik
03-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Since, right now, this is the oldest and thus first page of the thread I want to advise Hendrick and those who keep arguing with him that this thread has become the destination of all threads created by Hendric and also those who chose to argue about his research and views. Rather than have the forum filled with numerous threads of arguments, He said She said, and "research" presenting a possible view of history, I have decided to put it all here in one place. Those who are interested can browse and sift through this thread and take what they would like. Some of the posts may be repetitive, but that is the nature of this beast and part of the reason for all of those threads being merged into this one. There are older threads out there which will remain intact. However, any new postings or attempts to bring older threads with the same type of info or postings will be added to this thread and end up in the chronological order they were first made. Also, any new posts with the same subject matter or tone will also be placed here, albeit appearing at the end of this thread.

Anyone wishing to discuss is welcome to contact me either via PM or by email: Sihing73@juno.com

20 channels means the activation of the 20 channels medirians of human body. Meaning every inch of the body response and action at every movement.

In Chinese martial art, the 20 channels has to be fully activate and train, otherwise, one will have certain part of the body which is "dead" and drag instead of the whole body is alive.

6 directional force vectors means to fully able to handle the force/momentum in a 3 dimensional space ; one needs to be able to handle all the force vectors and its combination in the 3 dimensional space ; which consist of the 6 force/momentum vectors.

pay attention to the following

Pay attention on how every part of the body support each others which is another way to tell if all the 20 channels are on.

Pay attention to the strike to see how it is not a linear straight line but occupied the 3 D space with different force pattern combination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkqRwdbDeAM

Now,

Pay attention to the two areas above ( 20 channels and 6DFV) in the following clip and see could this type of training handle the above #1 physical body and strike?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFMGQpU1400&feature=related

If this type of training doesnt cover the basic handling of #1, then all the philosophy of center line, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line, secrete move.......etc are actually useless. Why? because at the very contact the #2 train structure and dynamic will collapse in that first contact like the tsunami hit a card board house. The rest theory and reason is non material disregard of how sound it is.

The #2 training is actually problematic and the most it turn on 10 channels instead of fully 20 channels on. not to mention in this clip there are others issue of the structure. ie. the performer is just using local joints to power his move. the body is not one piece.

So, how is the #2 suppose to be used in real life? Cant. because it is partial .

Violent Designs
03-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Then... Sil Lum Tao is not all encompassing? It is not enough, or inadequate? Or are most people training it incorrectly?

Hendrik
03-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Then... Sil Lum Tao is not all encompassing? It is not enough, or inadequate? Or are most people training it incorrectly?

SLT, in the ancient time is about compression.

Meaning after one open the 20 channels, handling the 6DFV, one then using SLT to compress the ability to a small and high intensity moves. the goal is all the 20 channels and 6dfv activate in a small motion or even not that visible motion. It is like the concentrate nuclear power generation.

In my lineage,
In the old time, if one doesnt have a few years of basic training, SLT is not taught to them. It is an advance set. the key is not in the move or secret moves. there is no secret but do one has the kung fu to be compress?

shawchemical
03-26-2011, 03:18 PM
SLT, in the ancient time is about compression.

Meaning after one open the 20 channels, handling the 6DFV, one then using SLT to compress the ability to a small and high intensity moves. the goal is all the 20 channels and 6dfv activate in a small motion or even not that visible motion. It is like the concentrate nuclear power generation.

In my lineage,
In the old time, if one doesnt have a few years of basic training, SLT is not taught to them. It is an advance set. the key is not in the move or secret moves. there is no secret but do one has the kung fu to be compress?

You've lost the plot Hendrik.

This post is utter nonsense.

Hendrik
03-26-2011, 03:52 PM
20 Channels here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwvHEVt8rgE&feature=related

2.12/3.54 ...ect

That clip #2 has no chance to handle these. the bottom line is one needs to making sense in term of mechanics and momentum.

anerlich
03-26-2011, 09:06 PM
the bottom line is one needs to making sense

Feel free to start at any time.

AdrianK
03-27-2011, 03:06 AM
I think I get the basic idea but lets run it down, if 20 channels means 20 points of the body that need to be in motion or "alive", lets see.

1. Right hand(fingers to wrists)
2. Left hand
3. Right Elbow(forearms to elbow)
4. Left Elbow
5. Right Shoulder(elbow to shoulder)
6. Left Shoulder
7. Chest
8. Stomach
9. Back
10. Neck
11. Head
12. Left Foot (Toes to Ankle)
13. Right Foot
14. Left Knee (Ankle to knee)
15. Right Knee
16. Right side of the hip (knee to hip)
17. Left side of the hip
18. Pelvis
19 and 20. ???

Is this something of what you're getting at, hendrik?

I guess the most obvious example of this would be in chi sao, when someone attacks with one hand, a common mistake is to leave the other hand "dead".

Violent Designs
03-27-2011, 03:29 AM
I know where you are coming from AdrianK.

However, unless I am mistaken, Hendrik is specifically referring to the 20 meridians (12 ordinary and 8 extraordinary) from a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_(Chinese_medicine)

Sihing73
03-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Lots of overgeneralizations on wing chun in Hendrik's posts on this thread. You don't have to do only Yik Kams art to open the channels and develop control over directions. Those things are well known when TCMA is taught well, including good Ip Man wing chun.
Yik Kam MA has some Wing chun and some CLF etc. joy chaudhuri

Joy,

Perhaps you could expound on the channels and how to open them for the benefit of those of us who missed that part of class ;). I am unfamiliar with this approach, but perhaps I am thinking in different terms or maybe I don't know it at all. In any event, knowledge is never wasted so I would be open to learning more in a clear, understandable context.

I always thought and was taught that there were eight directions not six. Again, perhaps we are talking about two different things.

An honest inquiry with a desire to understand.

Vajramusti
03-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Joy,

Perhaps you could expound on the channels and how to open them for the benefit of those of us who missed that part of class ;). I am unfamiliar with this approach, but perhaps I am thinking in different terms or maybe I don't know it at all. In any event, knowledge is never wasted so I would be open to learning more in a clear, understandable context.

I always thought and was taught that there were eight directions not six. Again, perhaps we are talking about two different things.

An honest inquiry with a desire to understand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh boy! Dave! It would take a long time to explain my understanding.Best shown.In any case-in my every day language-good martial motion includes blending ,according to a good art's guidelines, the human mechanical system(the skeletal and bone alignment), the electrical system (coordinated signals throughout the body), the chemical system(blood flow and oxygenization)
and proper energy usage(quietening the mind, focus etc), plus the equivalent of applied physics( balance, recovering balance, in tune with gravity, understanding the vectors-paths of forces, action-reaction-yin-yang etc). Great TCMAs do that. In good taiji standing stake works in a stable platform, silk reeling works with motion. In taiji the feet generally point forward. In wing chun-
there are the marvels of yee gee kim yeung ma for it's standing stake and chum kiu for the foundations of motion. Because of the differences in taiji's feet position and wing chun's feet position the role of the tailbone is somewhat different...for the energy to flow and for the structure to be stabilized... and usable.

Taiji works on timing and creative applications through push hands, wing chun through various kinds of chi sao. Good alignment of all the systems are important in both arts.Understanding of the role of the dan tien are important in both arts.

Because of the details of axial alignment, IMO wing chun when taught and learned properly is the more effective martial art-though top quality taiji is better than bad wing chun.
Chen taiji only has two major hand forms for the development of principles, Ip Man wing chun
has 3. Some other TCMAS needs and has many more forms to develop equivalencies...true for CLF, Hun Gar etc. Then some add on elements from elsewhere because what they practice lacks something or the other.

IMO one cannot learn good TCMA by watching videos and reading books. Just as many taichi in park practitioners don't have a clue to what taiji is about, chain store wing chun can miss the boat. In parallel fashion most yoga classes just deal with empty shells.

I was not going to comment but ina fraternal but brief way- I tried... in response to your suggestion.
Gotta run- please excuse typos.

Joy Chaudhuri

Hendrik
03-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Adrian, Violent Design,

20 channels is the terminology the advance TCMA use to define motion training...etc

For simplicity reason, just think the 20 channels are strings which is connecting all the joints of the body in different way. and some channels is linking up joints for rotation, some channels for up and down motion....etc.

So, you have all the joints and you have the strings (channels) that connect them up for different body motion purpose.

2, the channels also connecting to the muscle and internal organs operation.

Try this:

Open up the hand 3 Yin medirian, which is the 3 channels flowing from the chest to the tip of the finger via the inner arm or palm side of the hand.

Doing it by pushing the wall motion and exhale. one can push hard. see how is the feeling from the chest to the palm. see if the chest got stuck or the light.

Reverse: if one inhale while pushing the wall, notice what is the feeling in chest.

see for yourself when is the chest got stuck and when is everything is light. is that push effective?

Again,

Open up the hand 3 yang medirians, which is the 3 channels flowing from the tip of the fingers via the back of the palm, the outside of the arm to the side of the head.

Doing it by grap some thing and inhale. one can grap hard. see how is that grip hold? see if the chest feel smooth even one can grap hard.

Reverse: if one exhale while grapping. see if one can really grap ? how is the feeling in the chest? is that grap effective?

Look at these clip, and see how many muscle group, joints group. the set train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yWlLhNBHrI&feature=related

How about the following?

The wholisitic/complete the muscle group, joints group, one train; the better it is and also it be able to handle the six directional force vectors ( forward/back ward, up/down, left/ right) in the same time. these six direction force vectors is a must to have for moving in a three dimensional space.

Saying the above.

the following clip is about compressing the 20 channels movement to handle the six directional force vectors practice. Zhan Zhuang or standing post or slow moving steps as in the clip is for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s1ucajOONY

SLT is belong to this group of training. However, it has become a kiss of death when one just mimic the following where it has lost is soul and become totally useless. not accord with the ancient training at all.

Thus, when friends visited me I share to open up their 20 channels and 6DFV, no big deal at all. but there on their SLT or training will be different because they no longer live in the same paradigm as they before. Thus, their WCK can improve within a few hours, where now they have the tool to do what they have never known they have.

So, SLT is actually a Compression art. it compress the big movement of 20 channels and 6DFV into small movement. it becomes a high density/intensity momentum. like a compress diamond. that is the power and beauty of it. However, it still cant by passed the 20 channels and 6DFV fundamental. Things like the power point explosion and fast short power are just a result of these compression. there is nothing mysterious.

However, without the 20 channels and 6DFV handling one really has nothing to compress and thus cant get to the point of usefullness.

Sihing73
03-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Joy,

Thanks for the reply. I think I understand what you are saying and referring to. Not saying my WC is any good, but now I have a better frame of reference for comparison and better understanding.

FWIW, I have noticed that I am able to bounce some of my partners back in Chi Sau using a Bong Sau, however the Bong does not press forward or push the opponents arm. Kind of hard to describe, more of a rebounding of the energy they give me. But, it does seem to perhaps touch on some things concerning structure. Then again, as Sifu Chow used to tell my partners when they asked how I was able to do things, if my footwork sucked, he would tell them it was because they sucked too, lol. So perhaps I am king of the suckers or at least a prince. :D

At least I am now thinking more, although my head hurts a little as it is not often used other than to hold up my head. ;)

Lee Chiang Po
03-27-2011, 04:07 PM
while you are going through the check list to make sure all your stuff is on line, your assailant is wind milling on your a$$. I am sorry, but all this is over thinking it in way too many ways. I don't think any of it is relevent to good Wing Chun.

Sihing73
03-27-2011, 04:58 PM
while you are going through the check list to make sure all your stuff is on line, your assailant is wind milling on your a$$. I am sorry, but all this is over thinking it in way too many ways. I don't think any of it is relevent to good Wing Chun.

Hello,

The time to think to think and analyze is not during a fight. However, to explore more deeply and gain understanding may allow one to react better during a fight.

Hendrik
03-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Hello,

The time to think to think and analyze is not during a fight. However, to explore more deeply and gain understanding may allow one to react better during a fight.

Yup, it is how much covered and how solid one prepared.

No kidding any physical including dancing the 20 channels and 6DFV for handling purpose is there ;take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6ycs90YIk

so if one cant have that the feel, go dancing and let it out.

AdrianK
03-28-2011, 06:10 AM

I don't know if any of what Hendrik is talking about is relevant to WC, but isn't that the point of this discussion board? To find out about other interesting ideas from other lineages? To grow from an exchange of knowledge and debate?

To be honest, in martial arts today, there's more underthinking than there is over. Oversimplification have made a lot of traditional arts, a joke to people. Imagine if nobody ever thought about how to make weight training more safe and effective, and instead just said "lift weights, get big". Thats just one thing that has benefited from people "overthinking" things.

Hendrik
03-28-2011, 06:20 AM
have anyone try the above opening example I post? what is your observation if you had?

LoneTiger108
03-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Just an observation Hendrik, but if you're saying that dancing uses this 6FV stuff more than some martial arts I agree. But tell that to everyone that criticizes me for learning 'how to perform' Wing Chun and taking the art of our system to 'operatic' levels.

Out of interests, and in a genuine attempt to try to contribute to your thread, would you consider this type of training useful to develop and open your channels? I have found it to help, but that's just me... Demo @ 1:05
http://www.youtube.com/user/FLYstudio108?feature=mhsn

Hendrik
03-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Just an observation Hendrik, but if you're saying that dancing uses this 6FV stuff more than some martial arts I agree. But tell that to everyone that criticizes me for learning 'how to perform' Wing Chun and taking the art of our system to 'operatic' levels.

Out of interests, and in a genuine attempt to try to contribute to your thread, would you consider this type of training useful to develop and open your channels? I have found it to help, but that's just me... Demo @ 1:05

Thanks!

how do you think your movement handling coverage at motion compare with the Iceman and the CLF training clips in the previous post of this thread?

or what do you see different within all these clips? is there differences ? different perspective will get different result in training.

Hendrik
03-28-2011, 08:40 AM
With gradual and proper loosening of tight muscles...and doing slt and ck well- opens up channels and deals with many directions...

wing chun is a TCMA and rooted in Chinese perspectives. One need not get into Chinese ideas -but the derivations from I Ching, yin/yang and 5 elements are there...

doing the art correctly gets you there without beginning from the ideas.

Suggesting- not debating.

joy chaudhuri

True.

The magic is to know what is "proper".

LoneTiger108
03-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Thanks!

how do you think your movement handling coverage at motion compare with the Iceman and the CLF training clips in the previous post of this thread?

or what do you see different within all these clips? is there differences ? different perspective will get different result in training.

Hendrik, have you trained on the wooden man? Does everyone here agree that the training itself opens certain meridians by physical 'touch' on wood? Allowing us to increase speed, power and accuracy until our skin, tendons and bones are nourished and strong?

I do believe that even the simple subset I showed develops a certain 'flow' of the WCK seed. This has to be present for further training imho, all linked with what some call 5 elements and 6 joint force, or 6 harmonies, which I have described before.

From the iceman clip I would say yes, he has 6 joint force but still limited in his flexibility. Not easy to stand in front of imho but why would you want to do that anyway right!? Quite a good example of what I would call chong san or charging body, which is hard to stop but easier to avoid. ;)

As for the Leung Jan SLT from Warriors Two, you are joking right?? This form of practise is about lap lim and studying the hand and eye movement. Waist, Stance and Body is not involved (motion-wise) as SLT is just an idea to look into, for advanced Martial Artists actually. You know this though I am sure.

A great movie, but is that a good example of SLT?? Maybe your first day of practise, but there is no stage 2, 3 etc which I have experience of. So in short it is not a good representation of good Wing Chun at all. Just actors putting out what they think it is, excentuating the main shapes and postures for the camera.

This is also what I do!! Coming from a more 'operatic' Sifu. But even I can see the limits to film and acting as I have first hand experience of what is and what isn't Wing Chun, according to my lineage anyhow. ;)

Hendrik
03-28-2011, 10:22 AM
IMHO,

So, in term of Snake and Crane = Wing Chun

In the Compression design of SLT core
Snake technology or snake engine is responsible for the Open up. and White Crane technology or proper center is responsible for the centerized packing.

The result of SLT training is small motion which pack with detials 20 channels + 6dfv.

Looks simple but it is not simple.

anerlich
03-28-2011, 02:20 PM
The magic is to know what is "proper".

And to be careful to ensure those purporting to know what is "proper" actually do or are just trying to set themselves up as some sort of latter day Bhodisattva for the attraction of sycophants.

internet forum chit chat does not speak to those things directly enough

indeed.

Imagine if nobody ever thought about how to make weight training more safe and effective, and instead just said "lift weights, get big". Thats just one thing that has benefited from people "overthinking" things.

Much of the overthinking goes into setting up new angles or types of training programs, not to make training more safe and effective, but to have some new product to market to punters (crossfit, P90X, that weird thing on the infomercial where you kneel on it and swing from side to side for your abs etc.). It is debatable whether some or most of what is on offer is a lot better than "lift weights, get big". It is certainly more profitable.

I feel one has to regard this whole "20ch 6dfv" push with the same scepticism. Grandiose verbiage to describe the obvious - move effectively with optimal tension/relaxation, and not just in one or even two planes. Duh.

Most of the really good TCMA and non-traditional MA coaches I have met think deeply and constantly reevaluate what they do. Try John Will's, Matt Thornton's or Cane Prevost's blog, for example.

I remain unconvinced that that is what is happening here.

Looks simple but it is not simple.

BUt equally not in need of esoteric overcomplication.

anerlich
03-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Does everyone here agree that the training itself opens certain meridians by physical 'touch' on wood?

Which meridians exactly? And by what physiological mechanism?

I'm unconvinced that dummy training "opens" meridians, that it even comes close to being the best way to "open" meridians, or that the meridians are necessarily "shut" or "blocked" in the first place in persons who don't train WC.

If you're going to make unsubstantiated statements, prepare to have them challenged.

Quite a good example of what I would call chong san or charging body, which is hard to stop but easier to avoid.

LOL, sure, post a video of you avoiding THAT @FlyStudio.

imperialtaichi
03-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Internal or external, modern or traditional, fighting or sport; one still has to operate within sound biomechanics principles; and the ability of the body to follow complete command of the mind. The true test will always be "are these principle sound?" and "is my body capable of using these principles?"

Cheers,
John

LoneTiger108
03-29-2011, 05:57 AM
I'm unconvinced that dummy training "opens" meridians, that it even comes close to being the best way to "open" meridians, or that the meridians are necessarily "shut" or "blocked" in the first place in persons who don't train WC.

I can't do anything about your state of mind dude. If you're unconvinced about the benefits of wooden man practise I would recommend you learn more than the 108/116 form.

Its documented (in my family) as having a direct effect on your skin, tendons and bones. It prepares you for interactive training (chisau) and everything you do in WCK can be trained on the wooden man. Everything.

I also understand that you can open your meridians with many other methods, but this is our method. You either get that or you don't.

If you're going to make unsubstantiated statements, prepare to have them challenged.

As always ;)

LOL, sure, post a video of you avoiding THAT @FlyStudio.

I would sure love to have the old Iceman visit my home! It's obvious that whatever anyone posts here to show such methods would be a waste of time unless it was actually the Iceman himself, so a pretty pointless dig imho.

AdrianK
03-29-2011, 06:41 AM
I can't do anything about your state of mind dude. If you're unconvinced about the benefits of wooden man practise I would recommend you learn more than the 108/116 form.

Thats the kind of attitude that holds KF back. The Scientific method is there for you to utilize bro. Rationalize and understand what you're doing, don't just accept whatever "benefits" there may or may not be.

Its documented (in my family) as having a direct effect on your skin, tendons and bones.

Then there should be scientific tests. Its not hard to test the toughness of the skin, or the density and growth(?) of the tendons and bones.

LoneTiger108
03-29-2011, 08:28 AM
Thats the kind of attitude that holds KF back. The Scientific method is there for you to utilize bro. Rationalize and understand what you're doing, don't just accept whatever "benefits" there may or may not be.

Are you serious?? I mean, get out of the lab and just train bloody hard on the wooden man for a few months and you will feel the changes. That's proof in itself without the math ;)

FWIW The kind of attitudes that hold Martial Artists back are the ones that havn't even tried the practise themselves thoroughly (or even correctly) and dismissing it on hearsay and ill mannered advice.

...Then there should be scientific tests. Its not hard to test the toughness of the skin, or the density and growth(?) of the tendons and bones.

If all you want is to do is prove things with science go and employ a scientist to do it for you because I can't waste my money. :confused: And if it was all so easy to do why can't you do it for us all for free?

Come round to Flystudio and link me up to a machine! Anything to help research and prove older methods imho.

There has been no scientific evidence to prove the existence of the meridian channels either, as far as I'm aware, but here we are :eek:

anerlich
03-29-2011, 01:48 PM
I can't do anything about your state of mind dude.

If you could try to provide details of how dummy practice opens meridians and which ones, rather than meeting an enquiry by throwing up your hands and blaming your poor skills of exposition and argument on the reader, you perhaps could do something to change my mind.

If you're unconvinced about the benefits of wooden man practise I would recommend you learn more than the 108/116 form.

I'm unconvinced that you have much of an idea about the dogma you are regurgitating.

I suspect I've gone a LOT further down that road than you have. I've actually studied TCM theory and practice under a HK and Taiwan certified practitioner. And yeah, I've studied MUCH more dummy than the 108. Much more than you, I suspect. If dummy practise opens meridians, mine must be like 12 lane superhighways.

I would recommend you learn something about TCM before spouting off about the alleged related effects of dummy practice.

I find amusing to be patronised by the wilfully ignorant.

Its documented (in my family) as having a direct effect on your skin, tendons and bones.

I have little option but to conclude that said documentation must be pretty crap if your knowledge (or lack thereof) of TCM is a reflection of it, or if you can't reproduce or paraphrase parts of it here relevant to the discussion.

I guess my skin, tendons and bones must be uberaffected.

According to the Wu Xing:

Skin - metal - Lung/LI
Bones - water - Kidneys/Urinary Bladder
Tendons - wood - Liver/Gall Bladder

Am I getting warm? Or am I getting way outside your sphere of knowledge?

Hendrik
03-29-2011, 02:35 PM
I feel one has to regard this whole "20ch 6dfv" push with the same scepticism. Grandiose verbiage to describe the obvious - move effectively with optimal tension/relaxation, and not just in one or even two planes. Duh.

20ch 6dfv not only tell what you tell above and further specifically tell what and how.

Hendrik
03-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Internal or external, modern or traditional, fighting or sport; one still has to operate within sound biomechanics principles; and the ability of the body to follow complete command of the mind. The true test will always be "are these principle sound?" and "is my body capable of using these principles?"

Cheers,
John

True, and do one have the specific process to develop the ability is the bottom line of the bottom line.

20Ch 6DFV are specific.

anerlich
03-29-2011, 03:25 PM
20ch 6dfv not only tell what you tell above and further specifically tell what and how.

Somehow your presentation of them seems to have missed the mark in that regard.

Wayfaring
03-29-2011, 04:18 PM

Sounds to me like a new television remote control.

GlennR
03-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Sounds to me like a new television remote control.

And i wish he'd hit the mute button

LoneTiger108
03-30-2011, 05:47 AM
If you could try to provide details of how dummy practice opens meridians and which ones, rather than meeting an enquiry by throwing up your hands and blaming your poor skills of exposition and argument on the reader, you perhaps could do something to change my mind.

Really? Personally, from reading your posts over the past few years, I don't think anyone could change your mind. Here are just a few examples why I feel that's the case:

I'm unconvinced that you have much of an idea about the dogma you are regurgitating.

I suspect I've gone a LOT further down that road than you have. I've actually studied TCM theory and practice under a HK and Taiwan certified practitioner. And yeah, I've studied MUCH more dummy than the 108. Much more than you, I suspect. If dummy practise opens meridians, mine must be like 12 lane superhighways.

This isn't a pi$$ing contest. Guess your swolen ego just had to write your bio here in an attempt to make me feel inferior or something? Point me to a clip of your regular wooden man practise as I'm eager to see how much richer your method is.

I'm not here to propogate or advise on TCM and you sound like you can, so please share what knowledge you have about how the training on wooden men helps open 2o channels or not. Oh! I forgot. Yours are like a 12 lane superhighway. Very scientific.

I would recommend you learn something about TCM before spouting off about the alleged related effects of dummy practice.

I find amusing to be patronised by the wilfully ignorant.

Have you actually read your own posts lately?

I have little option but to conclude that said documentation must be pretty crap if your knowledge (or lack thereof) of TCM is a reflection of it, or if you can't reproduce or paraphrase parts of it here relevant to the discussion.

See above.

I guess my skin, tendons and bones must be uberaffected.

According to the Wu Xing:

Skin - metal - Lung/LI
Bones - water - Kidneys/Urinary Bladder
Tendons - wood - Liver/Gall Bladder

Am I getting warm? Or am I getting way outside your sphere of knowledge?

Again, thanks for being just as patronising as you claim I am, if not worse.

Looking at your website and Hung Suen history claims, I would have expected a bit more Mo Duk.

Violent Designs
03-30-2011, 05:54 AM
i love the WC forum

AdrianK
03-30-2011, 06:35 AM
Are you serious?? I mean, get out of the lab and just train bloody hard on the wooden man for a few months and you will feel the changes. That's proof in itself without the math ;)

See but thats the thing, you train "bloody hard" on anything and you'll see results. What makes training on the wooden dummy any better than training on a resisting opponent or training in the air?

Wing Chun is about efficiency, correct? So refining your training methods to make them more efficient and cut out what isn't efficient, is just as important. You can do that without the scientific process, but you can get to that point a whole lot quicker, with it.

FWIW The kind of attitudes that hold Martial Artists back are the ones that havn't even tried the practise themselves thoroughly (or even correctly) and dismissing it on hearsay and ill mannered advice.

Please, I'm pretty sure just about every person on this forum has used a wooden dummy extensively. No one is dismissing it, so calm down. The point is, if you're going to say: "In my experience, this has helped me, blah blah blah", then cool. If you're going to say "This definitely helps this, that, and the other thing" stating it as a fact, then its common sense that you prepare to back up your statements with some kind of evidence.

If all you want is to do is prove things with science go and employ a scientist to do it for you because I can't waste my money. :confused: And if it was all so easy to do why can't you do it for us all for free?

The scientific method does not require a "Scientist" per se... Just a basic education...

Come round to Flystudio and link me up to a machine! Anything to help research and prove older methods imho.

Maybe someday I'll make it out there. But the point is, if you utilize the scientific method you can at least catalog results and more intricately explain the details of your successes or failures in training. By cataloging your training, it can be compared to other methods and their gains over the same time period.

Without that, we learn nothing. We've got a million and one people who claim from personal experience this, that, and the other thing. Well, we learn nothing by accepting everyones claims at face value. Furthermore, we do ourselves and our students a grave injustice by accepting traditional training methods as the best on "Faith".

LoneTiger108
03-30-2011, 08:06 AM
...We've got a million and one people who claim from personal experience this, that, and the other thing. Well, we learn nothing by accepting everyones claims at face value. Furthermore, we do ourselves and our students a grave injustice by accepting traditional training methods as the best on "Faith".

Now I totally agree with you here ;)

But the point is, if you utilize the scientific method you can at least catalog results and more intricately explain the details of your successes or failures in training. By cataloging your training, it can be compared to other methods and their gains over the same time period.

I'm not exactly going to share my journals with everyone. One reason behind my Flystudio project is to share 'some' of the things I have picked up over the years in a visual way. I'm not attempting to prove anything, or say what is 'best' or not. I'm simply sharing what I know about the way I have been taught.

See but thats the thing, you train "bloody hard" on anything and you'll see results. What makes training on the wooden dummy any better than training on a resisting opponent or training in the air?

IMHO No you can not get the same results in the thin air as you can training on wood. That's like saying you can gain experience of interacting without interacting, fighting without fighting. Now I agree that you could learn about the process without doing it, but actually get the same results? No.

Hendrik
03-30-2011, 09:14 AM
The issue here are

20CH and 6DFV .

such as the animation here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAyxRna_2lU

if some one do a 3 D computer graphic plot of a human motion in the 3 D space.

the trajectory of the 20CH and 6DFV of the human in motion will reveal the coverage of the motion handling. That is fun to watch and to get a good understanding.

One could even transfer the Iceman's clip into the 20CH and 6DFV animation to see it.

it is advance biomechanics and totally scientific.

Hendrik
03-30-2011, 09:35 AM
Spencer,

Based on 20Ch and 6DFV

observe your body transformation or conditioning which shows in
http://www.youtube.com/user/FLYstudio108?feature=mhsn#p/u/1/XVFkN5EiUqk

your body cant take the motion of Ice man because your cultivation on your habitual body structure and momentum handling coverage is less then Iceman's.

Your type of training is great.

however, it is like those is the Shaw's brother martial art movie story line that the traditional sifu who knows his lineage in a small village, meet with the big bad guys from the city and get beat up.

your training is un adequate to face Iceman base on 20Ch 6DFV. So there is no point to proof what is already a know.

WCK needs to evoke the 20CH 6DFV otherwise, it is going to run the same story again and again as the shaw brother movies. look around there is not surprise very rare people use WCK in mma match that tell the story isnt it?

LoneTiger108
03-30-2011, 10:59 AM
The issue here are

20CH and 6DFV .

such as the animation here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAyxRna_2lU

I'm sure the clip is great but it's blocked in the UK by National Geographic! Any other clips that show what you mean?

your training is un adequate to face Iceman base on 20Ch 6DFV. So there is no point to proof what is already a know.

Fact is I aint training for competitive fights like good old Chuck did. That's not may game. But to come to your conclusion from watching one clip of me on the wooden man is a bit premature I think. And what you you mean by 'face' the Iceman??

Totally understood if you're talking of 6DFV vs 6DFV, he would kill me! But that isn't the objective of WCK is it? To over power an opponent? Force against force? So I would approach 'facing' Chuck another way...

Hendrik
03-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Fact is I aint training for competitive fights like good old Chuck did. That's not may game. But to come to your conclusion from watching one clip of me on te wooden man is a bit premature I think. And what you you mean by 'face' the Iceman??

20Ch 6DVF has nothing to do with competitive or not.

It is about how much coverage one has in one's training to build up one's habit in structure and momentum.

Totally understood of you're talking of 6DFV vs 6DFV, but that isn't the objective of WCK is it? To over power an opponent? Force against force? So I would approach 'facing' Chuck another way...

Any art without the full coverage of 20Ch 6DFV means partial. Got nothing to do with over power, force against force.....etc

If fact, to not do force against force needs even advance 20Chn 6DFV cultivation.

LoneTiger108
03-30-2011, 11:18 AM
Any art without the full coverage of 20Ch 6DFV means partial. Got nothing to do with over power, force against force.....etc

If fact, to not do force against force needs even advance 20Chn 6DFV cultivation.

Oh. I thought you were suggesting that I couldn't stand in front of the Iceman with my wooden man set, which I agree with if you view me as a static person doing a short routine.

But you're recommending standing in front of this

With this?

:confused:

AdrianK
03-30-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm not exactly going to share my journals with everyone. One reason behind my Flystudio project is to share 'some' of the things I have picked up over the years in a visual way. I'm not attempting to prove anything, or say what is 'best' or not. I'm simply sharing what I know about the way I have been taught.

Jeez, imagine if Issac Newton or Benjamin Franklin chose not to share their knowledge with anyone :D Why all the secrecy?

IMHO No you can not get the same results in the thin air as you can training on wood. That's like saying you can gain experience of interacting without interacting, fighting without fighting. Now I agree that you could learn about the process without doing it, but actually get the same results? No.

Not really, working on the wooden dummy is as much "Fighting" as working in the air is. The only way you learn fighting is by fighting/sparring. The other methods are ways of training your body and reactions. But the act of fighting is how you perform in a random situation where you need to change and adapt.

Lee Chiang Po
03-30-2011, 12:19 PM
I am aware of chi flow, and I am aware of meridians, but I am also aware that we have no control over them other than to disrupt them by violent means. We have no mental control over them. That would add up to internal gung fu, which I do not believe exists. Barring accident where physical injury might disrupt the actual flow of chi, everyone from birth to death will have open meridians. I also do not believe that these meridians have anything to do with martial skill. I do believe it has more to do with our overall health.

Hendrik
03-30-2011, 02:00 PM
Oh. I thought you were suggesting that I couldn't stand in front of the Iceman with my wooden man set, which I agree with if you view me as a static person doing a short routine.

But you're recommending standing in front of this

With this?

:confused:

Seriously, I suggest you re read all my previous posts in this thread to have a clear understanding on what I am present.

Hendrik
03-30-2011, 02:01 PM
I am aware of chi flow, and I am aware of meridians, but I am also aware that we have no control over them ............

20Ch 6DFV is about how to use them not how to control them.

anerlich
03-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Looking at your website and Hung Suen history claims, I would have expected a bit more Mo Duk.

I don't have a website. I make no Hung Suen claims. I leave history to Messrs Chu, Meng, Santo and their ilk and let them bicker amongst themselves. WTF are you on about?

Is Mo Duk related to Donald? Does Mo Duk quack as furiously as you when people don't take everything he said as pearls of wisdom with way too much gravitas to be skeptical about or too obvious to ask for supporting detail about?

I'm a smarta$$. Sue me. It only really comes out on the face of dubious and unsubstantiated claims presented as axioms. Well maybe not only then, but that's a definite major trigger.

so please share what knowledge you have about how the training on wooden men helps open 2o channels or not.

I have heard no one other than you claim that it does. I can't see how it would, short of stimulating certain acupuncture points on the arms and feet, and perhaps on the outside of the knee in some of the kicking sets. If it "opens" meridians it must act on certain points which affect qi flow through particular meridians, the exact ones as yet undisclosed.

I took some guesses on what they might be based on basic TCM theory. I doubt it could "open" all 20 channels, except maybe indirectly via the nourishing cycle, as a number of the meridians would not be directly affected by dummy practice, unless you have some secret secret sets which involve hitting the dummy arms with the point in the roof of the mouth or the spot between the anu$ and genitals. These points join two of the extra meridians, as you of course know.

If dummy practice does as you claim, it must surely be an extremely blunt instrument. Why not just go to an acupuncturist and have him insert a few needles to achieve the same affect without the hours and years of arduous effort?

I guess the bruising and trauma from the dummy might stimulate the points longer than treatment with needles, but there are clinical ways of bruising to affect that with greater precision also.

How am I doing so far?

But you claimed the inside knowledge here, not me. The burden of proof is not mine.

Getting all petulant and ad hominem when someone asks for more detail to support your claim doesn't exactly inspire confidence in that claim's validity. More indicates that the claimant doesn't really know what he's talking about. Feel free to prove me wrong. I could respect that and would apologise for my scepticism, even my smarta$$ness.

Jeez, imagine if Issac Newton or Benjamin Franklin chose not to share their knowledge with anyone

Hardly the same thing. They had stuff worth reading, which on what has been presented to date seems unlikely in this case. As stated above, I would be happy to be proved wrong.

i love the WC forum

Ah, you and me both :D

anerlich
03-30-2011, 02:49 PM
Seriously, I suggest you re read all my previous posts in this thread to have a clear understanding on what I am present.

The action you suggest cannot possibly produce the stated result.

LoneTiger108
03-31-2011, 08:58 AM
I don't have a website. I make no Hung Suen claims. I leave history to Messrs Chu, Meng, Santo and their ilk and let them bicker amongst themselves. WTF are you on about?

So, what's the WCAcademy link in your signature? I thought that may be your own school or something? Sorry if I misunderstood!

Is Mo Duk related to Donald?

:D I actually laughed at this one! You are quite a funny guy. No point explaining it now coz I can't see through my tears of laughter!

If you had a Sifu, you would know what it is...

If dummy practice does as you claim, it must surely be an extremely blunt instrument. Why not just go to an acupuncturist and have him insert a few needles to achieve the same affect without the hours and years of arduous effort?

I actually asked Hendrik a question first

Then asked another question

Does everyone here agree that the training itself opens certain meridians by physical 'touch' on wood? Allowing us to increase speed, power and accuracy until our skin, tendons and bones are nourished and strong?

So all this 'I made a claim' bollox is actually quite funny, but like I said I think you're a funny guy ;)

With respect, you sort of answered my questions for me so thank you for your level of input.

Wayfaring
03-31-2011, 09:14 AM

http://instantrimshot.com/

:D

Hendrik
03-31-2011, 01:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9L5vr3HKdE&feature=related

anerlich
03-31-2011, 01:58 PM
If you had a Sifu, you would know what it is...

I have WC training under a Sifu, Rick Spain, and know what Mo Duk is (not that I see it that often on this forum, though in saying that I am throwing stones in a glasshouse).

So, what's the WCAcademy link in your signature? I thought that may be your own school or something?

I don't own a school. I do teach at that school (my instructor's school) regularly., though these days nearly all BJJ rather than WC. It would be innacurate to suggest that the opinions presented on its website exactly match my own. Students are encouraged to think for themselves.

Then asked another question

Ah, I thought you were making a statement (as a rhetorical question) rather than asking Hendrik a question. I hope you have learned by now that receiving a direct answer, or any real answer at all, is unlikely. AS demonstrated by this gem:

Eddie Bravo and Rogan spend much of their lives in a special herbal dimension, but still make more sense than the "20ch 6dfv" posts from the OP (a possible exception being the first chapter of Mr Bravo's "Mastering The Twister", some of the strangest MA-related writing out there, and that bar's even higher then Eddie is most of the time).

With respect, you sort of answered my questions for me so thank you for your level of input.

Fair enough. A gracious reply. THe question actually made me think, despite the fact that IMO it was largely a mental exercise, following "logic" based on very dubious premises.

Originally Posted by GlennR

I also tip my hat to Glenn's skill at repartee.

GlennR
03-31-2011, 11:35 PM
I also tip my hat to Glenn's skill at repartee.[/QUOTE]

Shucks Andrew.... youll make me blush.

GlennR
03-31-2011, 11:39 PM

But if Joe Rogan had seen YOUR lineage Hendrick, with its 6 degress of seperation 24/7 quasi dimenionsal bable im sure he'd be amazed, im sure he'd withdraw his words......................................... not

Its people like you, that are the problem in his (and my) eyes.

Go pitch your soap box in a Hippy commune

wingchunIan
04-05-2011, 08:20 AM
kind of makes me glad that the lineage I follow talks in plain english and keeps things simple, I'd keep getting my vectors and channels mixed up ;)
If folks are worried about opening their meridians, I charge very reasonable rates for acupressure in the UK, or if you don't fancy the flight you could try Taoist meditation and exercise which is specifically designed for the purpose.
According to what I've learned over the years with regards to internal energy, using it in a martial sense is about putting it in to the part of your body that you want to hit with (or transmiting it beyond your body if you believe it can be done) which is done through mental intent.

sanjuro_ronin
04-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Ah vector...
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110312212424/fanon/images/3/3c/Vector_Despicable_Me.jpg

T.Panda
04-22-2012, 10:55 PM

I just noticed that he doesn't mean what he says. He's just joking :)
But there could be some truth in what he says.

Lee Chiang Po
04-24-2012, 07:01 PM
20Ch 6DFV is about how to use them not how to control them.

Mysticism. You do not have to be a master auto mechanic in order to drive an automobile really well. You can use the channels and force vectors and not even be aware of it. It is not something you have to know in order to apply it. When you stand up and walk, they go to work for you and you are not even aware of it. Trying to understand it and claiming to understand it is just a form of mysticism that I can not purchase.

Hendrik
04-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Mysticism. You do not have to be a master auto mechanic in order to drive an automobile really well. You can use the channels and force vectors and not even be aware of it. It is not something you have to know in order to apply it. When you stand up and walk, they go to work for you and you are not even aware of it. Trying to understand it and claiming to understand it is just a form of mysticism that I can not purchase.

it is not a mysticism. it is getting one out of the mysticism to be scientific and with full handling ability.

you want to know which button to push even when you operate the Iron man out fit.

six directional force, six bow, 20 channel of medirians are just a details description of momentum handling of one's body.

The minute one learn about these that minute one cross the line of no return and transform his three WCK set or turn the sets on, like turning the Iron man on. and will no longer keep off. that is the technology.

GlennR
04-25-2012, 05:46 PM
it is not a mysticism. it is getting one out of the mysticism to be scientific and with full handling ability.

you want to know which button to push even when you operate the Iron man out fit.

six directional force, six bow, 20 channel of medirians are just a details description of momentum handling of one's body.

The minute one learn about these that minute one cross the line of no return and transform his three WCK set or turn the sets on, like turning the Iron man on. and will no longer keep off. that is the technology.

Yep, that clears things up..... comparisons to Iron Man

T.Panda
04-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Mates,

It's not mysticism, its physics.

http://www.aunkai.net/eng/bujyutu/kiban.html

Check it out. It's like a car you see.
WC is simply piloting the car. 6DF is the engine of the car.
Your WC can be completely groundless without a strong engine and mechanical axis powering it.

Understanding of anything stops once you dismiss it. As bogus as it may seem, I suggest to find the common denominator; the intent, the will, the essence of the statement.

GlennR
04-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Mates,

It's not mysticism, its physics.

http://www.aunkai.net/eng/bujyutu/kiban.html

I read a lot of ideas, but nothing i can translate as practical

Check it out. It's like a car you see.
WC is simply piloting the car. 6DF is the engine of the car.
Your WC can be completely groundless without a strong engine and mechanical axis powering it.

No, its not like a car..... thats no better than the Iron Man analogy

Understanding of anything stops once you dismiss it. As bogus as it may seem, I suggest to find the common denominator; the intent, the will, the essence of the statement.

No offence, but what did that page have to do with WC mechanics?

T.Panda
04-27-2012, 07:01 AM
Glenn,

Why is it not practical?
Why is it not like a car?

Why not ask, why is it practical?
Why is it like a car?

Most posts should not be accepted as an absolute truth or fallacy, however it should be processed with a transparent and open mind. What I say is only a guide, a pointing finger to something in my own experience. Please understand me in this way.

The question is no longer for anyone to explain, but for one to find for himself.

Double blind. Green eggs and ham mate.

GlennR
04-27-2012, 11:10 PM
Glenn,

Why is it not practical?
Why is it not like a car?

Why not ask, why is it practical?
Why is it like a car?

Most posts should not be accepted as an absolute truth or fallacy, however it should be processed with a transparent and open mind. What I say is only a guide, a pointing finger to something in my own experience. Please understand me in this way.

The question is no longer for anyone to explain, but for one to find for himself.

Double blind. Green eggs and ham mate.

All of a sudden the Iron Man analogy doesnt seem so bad

anerlich
04-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Understanding of anything stops once you dismiss it.

Some things need to be dismissed.

Incomprehensibility doesn't imply profundity. It only implies incomprehensibility, poor communication skills, or a desire to come across as clever with no substance to back it up. No sale.

I don't see you as qualified to lecture others on how to think. And I detest being talked down to by third rate wannabe Zen masters. Jeez, that sh*t got old back in the '80s.

You will impress no one with this condescending piffle.

Ali. R
04-28-2012, 05:19 AM
Some things need to be dismissed.

Incomprehensibility doesn't imply profundity. It only implies incomprehensibility, poor communication skills, or a desire to come across as clever with no substance to back it up. No sale.

:rolleyes: Sounds like your very own personal experience to me.

GlennR
04-28-2012, 10:18 PM
:rolleyes: Sounds like your very own personal experience to me.

So you buy T.Panda's post???

Robinhood
04-29-2012, 09:51 AM

Yes I agree , if you know how and why it works, you can control it better.

So if you use car analogy, what gear to use, when to use brakes, speed in turns,

when to use neutral, when to rev motor, etc.

Most people just use car as demolition derby, at one speed.

Cheers

Robinhood
04-29-2012, 09:56 AM
So you buy T.Panda's post???

The idea is right, but usually the methods don't get the right results, all arts try to get this connection that they are talking about, but are usually done in the wrong way or context and don't give right results.

Cheers

Hendrik
04-29-2012, 10:42 AM
The idea is right, but usually the methods don't get the right results, all arts try to get this connection that they are talking about, but are usually done in the wrong way or context and don't give right results.

Cheers

As an example, the siu Lin tau is to develop Jin where jin is the change of force. It is to refine the force. But many end up with clamping the knees, fix the elbow trying to secure the force via the hold on to a particular structure.

This act might seems improve The power or force but it actually kill the development of the ability of the change of force vectors or flow.

Long term practice of ths will make one lost one's natural athletic ability and limit one's mobility and ability of change in force vectors within a small space or displacement. One just kill the inch Jin development.

Thus, The six bow is jammed, the six directional force is limited to a forward direction only. With that happen one expect one turn into a bulldozer and crash through everything. However, in reality, it will not even work when facing a stronger more altheletic person.

Robinhood
04-29-2012, 10:55 AM
As an example, the siu Lin tau is to develop Jin where jin is the change of force. It is to refine the force. But many end up with clamping the knees, fix the elbow trying to secure the force via the hold on to a particular structure.

This act might seems improve The power or force but it actually kill the development of the ability of the change of force vectors or flow.

Long term practice of ths will make one lost one's natural athletic ability and limit one's mobility and ability of change in force vectors within a small space or displacement. One just kill the inch Jin development.

Thus, The six bow is jammed, the six directional force is limited to a forward direction only. With that happen one expect one turn into a bulldozer and crash through everything. However, in reality, it will not even work when facing a stronger more altheletic person.

Yes, I agree 100%.

Bulldozer that is not really strong at all, just look strong, power can't get out.

Cheers

Hendrik
04-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Yes, I agree 100%.

Bulldozer not really strong at all, just look strong, power can't get out.

Cheers

if I have a daughter I would not want her to learn those Wing Chun and thinking she can defend herself.

I would put her in Kyokushin and kyokushin related sabaki, not taiji, not internal martial art either. nope nope nope.

Hendrik
08-22-2014, 12:22 PM
Enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=2IJOaUmHX_c

pazman
08-22-2014, 09:23 PM
And here is my reply to you in video form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaV7YXwWoaY

Enjoy!

YouKnowWho
08-22-2014, 09:42 PM
Hendrik:

I'll be interested to know your opinion on "how can one not turning his body and be able to generate the maximum amount of power" by using "emei 12 zhuang" as your "power generation model".

Hendrik
08-22-2014, 10:25 PM
Hendrik:

I'll be interested to know your opinion on "how can one not turning his body and be able to generate the maximum amount of power" by using "emei 12 zhuang" as your "power generation model".

What is maximum power means?

YouKnowWho
08-22-2014, 10:28 PM
What is maximum power means?

Maximum power means if you can generate 200 lb power, you don't want to generate just 150 lb power.

Hendrik
08-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Maximum power means if you can generate 200 lb power, you don't want to generate just 150 lb power.

How do you generate your maximum power?

YouKnowWho
08-22-2014, 10:47 PM
How do you generate your maximum power?

That was my question to you. I know how to generate maximum power by using the Baji method, or by using the long fist method. Both require "body rotation". I would like to know your WC method by using the Emei 12 Zhuang. You had mentioned 7 bows before. Does 7 bows requires "body rotation"?

Hendrik
08-22-2014, 11:15 PM
That was my question to you. I know how to generate maximum power by using the Baji method, or by using the long fist method. Both require "body rotation". I would like to know your WC method by using the Emei 12 Zhuang. You had mentioned 7 bows before. Does 7 bows requires "body rotation"?

I don't think maximum power is needed.
High power density is the key instead of maximum power, pressure per cm sq , And low lost power transfer is a big part too.

Wck short Jin is high power density impulse with low loss power transfer. It is different to the weight lifting type of power.

For example, those who is big and strong sure have lots of muscle power.
That doesn't mean it can transfer out to the target.

To generate power, there are muscle power , and body weight power. Depend on the situation different combination of these two are used.

Rotate is one way , there are many way such as snap, shake..drop...etc. Emei have all of these. It is called the 36 Jin.
Seven bows is the platform to be able to support the 36 Jin generation

In the why is emei video I am using shock and snap. Every shock is propotion to my body weight, so with this type of shock Jin, one can generate half of one body weight easily. A 100lb lady will be able to throw 50lb at every strike easily without need big muscle. If that 50lb get focus into a small area, the penetration is deep due to high power density.

Wayfaring
08-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Maximum power definitely involves not locking your phone video camera in portrait mode. :D:D:D

Hendrik
08-23-2014, 03:06 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=NRI04cLqQ5E

Hendrik
08-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Jim Rosalendo article on emei in WCI issue 19

Firehawk4
08-23-2014, 09:51 PM
So your Wing Chun Inch Ging is Telekineses or the force from the Star Wars movie which you can project this force with little effort or movement into the smallest density like maybe the head of a pen ?

Bai Chi
08-23-2014, 11:48 PM
I don't think maximum power is needed.
High power density is the key instead of maximum power, pressure per cm sq , And low lost power transfer is a big part too.

Wck short Jin is high power density impulse with low loss power transfer. It is different to the weight lifting type of power.

For example, those who is big and strong sure have lots of muscle power.
That doesn't mean it can transfer out to the target.

To generate power, there are muscle power , and body weight power. Depend on the situation different combination of these two are used.

Rotate is one way , there are many way such as snap, shake..drop...etc. Emei have all of these. It is called the 36 Jin.

In the why is emei video I am using shock and snap. Every shock is propotion to my body weight, so with this type of shock Jin, one can generate half of one body weight easily. A 100lb lady will be able to throw 50lb at every strike easily without need big muscle. If that 50lb get focus into a small area, the penetration is deep due to high power density.

What good would it be if the body isn't strong enough to support? External strength is just as necessary. Why bother with esoteric training that requires high level of coordination with little result? Simple twist of the hip will enabe one to generate twice the force you describe. Why focus on lazy wishful thinking and self delusion? A boxers type of punch is much more powerful, effecient and effective and does not violate Wing Tsun principles.

YouKnowWho
08-24-2014, 12:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=2IJOaUmHX_c&app=desktop

As you have stated in your clip, the 3 striking ranges are:

1. wrist range,
2. elbow range,
3. shoulder range.

My question is, in the shoulder range, if

- A spends 1 year in "short Jin" development by using Emei 12 Zhuang,
- B spends 1 year in "long Jin" development (such as hook and uppercut).

after 1 year, who will have better result in fighting? What's your opinion on this?

JPinAZ
08-24-2014, 01:06 AM

Interesting. Who is/was you Emei sifu and how long have you been studying it?

LFJ
08-24-2014, 04:16 AM
@Hendrik

You have made a number of claims here that you will have to substantiate or retract:

1. Prove that Shaolin "copied" the term Zhaoyang from White Crane and didn't just happen to use the same term although completely unrelated.

2. Prove that your Wing Chun use of the term Zhaoyang was "inherited" from White Cane and not copied or just coincidentally used in the same way as in Shaolin.

3. Explain the significance and function of the Zhaoyang hand in White Crane and how it is the same in your Wing Chun, not just in name and appearance.

4. Similar to point 2. Prove your Wing Chun inherited the crossed arm technique from Emei and didn't copy or coincidentally use it in the same way as Shaolin. Not just pictures and poems. Who taught what to whom, when and where?

5. Explain the application of the crossed arm technique in Shaolin and prove how it differs from the application of it in Emei and your Wing Chun.

If you are unable to do this, you need to take back your baseless claims or admit them as only your wishful thinking.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67778-Are-Emei-Budda-counsel-hands-from-Song-Shan-Shaolin

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 07:09 AM
My last advise for you :

It is your job to take out your sun glasses instead ask the sun to proof its true color.

You don't have to accept reality and free to choose to get wipe out by the mass. That is your choice.

@Hendrik

You have made a number of claims here that you will have to substantiate or retract:

1. Prove that Shaolin "copied" the term Zhaoyang from White Crane and didn't just happen to use the same term although completely unrelated.

2. Prove that your Wing Chun use of the term Zhaoyang was "inherited" from White Cane and not copied or just coincidentally used in the same way as in Shaolin.

3. Explain the significance and function of the Zhaoyang hand in White Crane and how it is the same in your Wing Chun, not just in name and appearance.

4. Similar to point 2. Prove your Wing Chun inherited the crossed arm technique from Emei and didn't copy or coincidentally use it in the same way as Shaolin. Not just pictures and poems. Who taught what to whom, when and where?

5. Explain the application of the crossed arm technique in Shaolin and prove how it differs from the application of it in Emei and your Wing Chun.

If you are unable to do this, you need to take back your baseless claims or admit them as only your wishful thinking.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67778-Are-Emei-Budda-counsel-hands-from-Song-Shan-Shaolin

pazman
08-24-2014, 07:20 AM
My last advise for you :

It is your job to take out your sun glasses instead ask the sun to proof its true color.

Only people with skill are permitted to talk like this.

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 07:30 AM
Only people with skill are permitted to talk like this.

Don't expect to ask any one to prove to you why is the sun is not blue as your sun glasses

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 07:34 AM
As for all those Song San Shaolin related great questions by LFJ.

The following is the signature of endorsement by the gate keeper of emei 12 zhuang in writing , endorsing the emei relationship with Yik kam Siu Lin tau set and kuit.

So, I invite LFJ To Get the Song San shaolin abbot CEO to sign and make his statement before LFJ relate anything to shaolin.

Life is this simple.

Get your top shaolin guy to put it in writing before anything, until then, there is no case.

Go a head LFJ, go to your shaolin, get the CEO abbot of Shaolin to put in writing and sign. That is the first step .

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 07:52 AM
@LFJ

Go a head, get your Song San shaolin top expert to put in writing and sign

similar to

the emei expert able and willing to do with evidence putting himself behind what he address, as in this photo in the public.

LFJ
08-24-2014, 07:56 AM
Hendrik,

How many times does it take for you to understand? :eek:

I'm NOT saying Wing Chun has anything to do with Shaolin. I'm saying the EXACT opposite!

Despite there being similar movements and terms, no connection is proven and it would be silly to suggest.

Yet, there is the exact same amount of evidence to prove a Shaolin connection that there is to prove your Emei and White Crane connection.

You're gonna have to do better than that. Answer the above questions or quit touting your "facts".

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 07:59 AM
LFJ , since you identify as a song San Shaolin expert in the previous posts here in the forum,

Get your top Song San shaolin CEO to put in writing and sign as we have on the emei,

Until then, your speculation is as good as anyone's five cents which not worthed to waste energy.

The facts is the emei expert put in writing and sign. Get the same from shaolin, you words doesn't mean anything.

Hendrik,

How many times does it take for you to understand? :eek:

I'm NOT saying Wing Chun has anything to do with Shaolin. I'm saying the EXACT opposite!

Despite there being similar movements and terms, no connection is proven and it would be silly to suggest.

Yet, there is the exact same amount of evidence to prove a Shaolin connection that there is to prove your Emei and White Crane connection.

You're gonna have to do better than that. Answer the above questions or quit touting your "facts".

LFJ
08-24-2014, 08:13 AM
WTF dude? Do you even know how to read? :confused:

T.D.O
08-24-2014, 09:21 AM
So did the emei sifu sign that to say that wck was wck and not shi er zhuang?

i'm lost here, what is shi er zhuang? is it a ma or a qigong form?

can you put a video up of it?

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 09:30 AM

i'm lost here, what is shi er zhuang? is it a ma or a qigong form?

can you put a video up of it?

Please read the wing chun illustrated issue #19 article by Jim Rosalendo .

LFJ
08-24-2014, 09:35 AM

He just signed to say there is some similar terminology. But we find similar terminology in various unrelated TCMAs, so ultimately it doesn't mean anything at all, although Hendrik claims it to be definitive proof of some historical connection. :rolleyes:

Daniel Fong
08-24-2014, 10:15 AM
He just signed to say there is some similar terminology. But we find similar terminology in various unrelated TCMAs, so ultimately it doesn't mean anything at all, although Hendrik claims it to be definitive proof of some historical connection. :rolleyes:

A signature only!!! The signature is what for? Same situation happened before as HS posted Lee Kong photo with Sunny and Sergio here few months ago. Just a photo only, HS made a lot of Lee Kong endorsement of the White Crane on wck. Then, HS was caught telling lies after the message from Lee Kong shown up by Minghequan Sifu Ron. Later on, more evidence shown up on his lying. Eventually, HS deleted the whole thread after being caught. All we can see before.

We can find HS summarizes a lot from just a casual lunch photo of Lee Kong before and a signature of Fu on a paper today, that wck is from white crane and emei. NO evidence shown When, Where and Who did the merge. Is it professional research ?

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 11:08 AM
A signature only!!! The signature is what for? Same situation happened before as HS posted Lee Kong photo with Sunny and Sergio here few months ago. Just a photo only, HS made a lot of Lee Kong endorsement of the White Crane on wck. Then, HS was caught telling lies after the message from Lee Kong shown up by Minghequan Sifu Ron. Later on, more evidence shown up on his lying. Eventually, HS deleted the whole thread after being caught. All we can see before.

We can find HS summarizes a lot from just a casual lunch photo of Lee Kong before and a signature of Fu on a paper today, that wck is from white crane and emei. NO evidence shown When, Where and Who did the merge. Is it professional research ?

Get Gm Lee kong here and let him tell you the facts.

Instead of you guys keep playing his middle man baseless.

Get Gm Lee Kong to address publicly in writing with his signature similar to GM Fu of emei.

Otherwise, it is just your five cents.

Ps. As for Sergio , Sunny, and Gm Lee kong. They met there are photos to prove it, as for what Gm Lee kong told them. Go ahead, . Ask Gm Lee kong to put out a public statement as Gm Fu or emei do.
Btw, it is none of your business whatever communicate between they three, your are not there at the spot.

It is always easy to say negative things. But what have you ever offer at all to wcners beside "others is wrong". You offer zero.

Sure, it is signature only, but do you have a photo, a signature and a written endorsement from Gm Lee Kong on the subject? Or just all the sour grapes empty talk whinning for months and months.

Read this months WCI issue 19 on Emei. Can you put out a same type of quality article in WCI with facts? Until you can get the writing and signature. No need to waste everyone's time.

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 11:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=2IJOaUmHX_c&app=desktop

As you have stated in your clip, the 3 striking ranges are:

1. wrist range,
2. elbow range,
3. shoulder range.

My question is, in the shoulder range, if

- A spends 1 year in "short Jin" development by using Emei 12 Zhuang,
- B spends 1 year in "long Jin" development (such as hook and uppercut).

after 1 year, who will have better result in fighting? What's your opinion on this?

How can a long Jin use in shoulder/body sticking range effectively?
Where long Jin always has to have that 30cm clearance to operate.

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 12:02 PM
Interesting. Who is/was you Emei sifu and how long have you been studying it?

It is a public knowledge and ability now. Jim , Gm Fu.... Many involve

Many wcners have it today.
from Robert to Jim to Sergio to ....atleast a few dozen of wcners today if not hundred know about it across different Wck lineages . By next two years expect thousand of wcners across lineages will know how to do it .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5SVdSR9_vs

Doesn't need a rocket scientist to do it. One develop that with main stream Wck SNT set as it using formulae 2014. It is just turning on the snake engine for the most red boat related Wck lineages who have it.

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 12:11 PM
What good would it be if the body isn't strong enough to support? External strength is just as necessary. Why bother with esoteric training that requires high level of coordination with little result? Simple twist of the hip will enabe one to generate twice the force you describe. Why focus on lazy wishful thinking and self delusion? A boxers type of punch is much more powerful, effecient and effective and does not violate Wing Tsun principles.

What good is to speculate on things you don't know at all?

Got nothing to do with esoteric at all but totally scientific and who says it is little result?
You can do your boxers type of punch, but this is Wck forum. How is boxer punch fit in Wck strategy?

YouKnowWho
08-24-2014, 12:37 PM
How can a long Jin use in shoulder/body sticking range effectively?
Where long Jin always has to have that 30cm clearance to operate.
Here is a long Jin uppercut used in the shoulder range. He could use hook punch at that moment too. Even in shoulder range, you can still use

- upward motion for your uppercut,
- circular motion for your hook punch.

You can still create the long Jin "distance" that you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JG3-rT5x9Q

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Here is a long Jin uppercut used in the shoulder range. He could use hook punch at that moment too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JG3-rT5x9Q

Didn't the guy use hook punch has to make space or that 30cm clearance by pulling back before he can hook ?

Is that the shoulder range with sticking body I am taking about where one do it at spot no need to create any precondition ?

If Wck has to do what you brought up clear space, then there is no need for the Biu Jee set and Wck is not a short strike sticky art.

YouKnowWho
08-24-2014, 12:55 PM
Didn't the guy use hook punch has to make space or that 30cm clearance by pulling back before he can hook ? Is that the shoulder range with sticking body I am taking about ?
If your body and your opponent's body is touching, you can still move your fist upward between your body and your opponent's body and hit on your opponent's chin.

You can do your boxers type of punch, but this is Wck forum. How is boxer punch fit in Wck strategy?
I known soon or later if you don't mention this, someone else will. :)

My simple question is, "What's the advantage of short Jin over long Jin?" The reason that I ask this is, IME, the straight line short Jin (many Chen Taiji guys train this too) is very difficult to apply at the shoulder range.

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 01:58 PM
If your body and your opponent's body is touching, you can still move your fist upward between your body and your opponent's body and hit on your opponent's chin.

I known soon or later if you don't mention this, someone else will. :)

My simple question is, "What's the advantage of short Jin over long Jin?" The reason that I ask this is, IME, the straight line short Jin (many Chen Taiji guys train this too) is very difficult to apply at the shoulder range.

You want to use long rang strike, you need to create that 30cm clearance space. That is the constrain disregard of any combat range you are in.

It is a different type of art with each of them has its pro and con using different type of power generation, suit for different range. None is perfect.

Wck is a short strike sticky close body art without the proper engine it cannot do its job fully or it can not activate its three sets properly.

Ps. One can argue , one can punch in the shoulder range with long fist ...etc. But that is not the point. Similar to argue about one can still use arrow to fight in a butterfly knive range instead of using the arrow with the bow.

YouKnowWho
08-24-2014, 02:01 PM
It is a different type of art with each of them has its pro and con using different type of power generation, suit for different range.
None is perfect.

I agree with you on this. There is no argument there.

Do you think that "short Jin" is much harder to develop than the "long Jin"?

Hendrik
08-24-2014, 02:06 PM
I agree with you on this. There is no argument there.

Do you think that "short Jin" is much harder to develop than the "long Jin"?

Nope. It is just different engine.

Even long range there are different type , ie: there are the western boxer type, choy lee fut flying gyro type.....etc.

Just different engine fit for different application concept.

As I mention in the utube. If it is not emei engine, The three Wck sets will not work properly no matter how we can argue.

cobra
08-24-2014, 06:08 PM

Even long range there are different type , ie: there are the western boxer type, choy lee fut flying gyro type.....etc.

As I mention in the utube. If it is not emei engine, The three Wck sets will not work properly no matter how we can argue.

Thanks for posting, good to think about, figure out!:)

LFJ
08-24-2014, 10:27 PM
Get Gm Lee Kong to address publicly in writing with his signature similar to GM Fu of emei.

I'm sorry you think this means anything at all.

They signed stating they noticed a similarity in terminology, in Lee's case only one word!

Even with the similar hand actions, it proves nothing at all. We've already demonstrated that other unrelated TCMAs share similar terminology and actions. If you want to claim a historical connection, you will have to answer the historical questions. This doesn't do it.

So far, we have the exact same actions and terminology in Songshan Shaolin, for example, but no one is stupid enough to jump to the conclusion that any of these arts are directly related to Shaolin. So why do you do so claiming Emei and White Crane as Wing Chun mother arts based only on similar actions and terminology?!

Minghequan
08-24-2014, 11:13 PM
Hendrik,

You waff on about this or that person's signature as proof.

Okay I add my signature that Sifu Lee Kong told me he regards you and your research as a not all that accurate and that he views you as a user and taker. This was via Facebook communications.

He also states that you are wrong about your White Crane and Wing Chun connections ... especially in the way you cite it.

And guess what Hendrik, I unlike like you ... actually do White Crane from both Fuzhou & Quanzhou China respectively. (China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Tao Association - Master Lin Yuan Dun & Jinfeng Yongchun White Crane Research Institute - Master YiJun Zheng)

And seeing that you are hung up on SIGNATURES as proof, I will sign a legal Statutory Declaration as to the above statement from Lee Kong!

What legal documentation are you willing to sign?

Daniel Fong
08-25-2014, 12:51 AM
Get Gm Lee kong here and let him tell you the facts.

Instead of you guys keep playing his middle man baseless.

Otherwise, it is just your five cents.

Ps. As for Sergio , Sunny, and Gm Lee kong. They met there are photos to prove it, as for what Gm Lee kong told them. Go ahead, . Ask Gm Lee kong to put out a public statement as Gm Fu or emei do.
Btw, it is none of your business whatever communicate between they three, your are not there at the spot.

It is always easy to say negative things. But what have you ever offer at all to wcners beside "others is wrong". You offer zero.

Sure, it is signature only, but do you have a photo, a signature and a written endorsement from Gm Lee Kong on the subject? Or just all the sour grapes empty talk whinning for months and months.

Read this months WCI issue 19 on Emei. Can you put out a same type of quality article in WCI with facts? Until you can get the writing and signature. No need to waste everyone's time.

Don't you get Lee Kong signature as you bring out his lunch photo out few months ago. Of course not! A lot of people saw how you response to that photo, and being caught. At last, you deleted the whole thread to cover your lying. A thief is being caught and say other being thief.

My understanding on the signature above, because someone is fan of Fu and requested him to sign, then Fu signed. However, you bring it out and made your own story. MOre, a lot of your evidence in the past never being proved before you showed them up.

If emei is good, why don't we go to emei directly. Why we need to keep learning wck. MOre, ask Fu declare clearly with a signature openly that emei is the mother art of wck, and let all wck practitioners and their ancestors in the past 200 years know that they learn and do the wrong thing.

A lot of questions from others you cannot answer and try to avoid because you don't know. Life is limited, why you still keep on convincing others to believe you. Please stay at home and do yoru own full time buddhist.

Daniel Fong
08-25-2014, 01:18 AM

I'm sorry you think this means anything at all.

They signed stating they noticed a similarity in terminology, in Lee's case only one word!

Even with the similar hand actions, it proves nothing at all. We've already demonstrated that other unrelated TCMAs share similar terminology and actions. If you want to claim a historical connection, you will have to answer the historical questions. This doesn't do it.

So far, we have the exact same actions and terminology in Songshan Shaolin, for example, but no one is stupid enough to jump to the conclusion that any of these arts are directly related to Shaolin. So why do you do so claiming Emei and White Crane as Wing Chun mother arts based only on similar actions and terminology?!

From his request on Lee Kong signature, did he do the same before as he brought out Lee Kong lunch photo? Now, He brings out Fu signature and make his story again. For what ?

Today, we can see how good quality on his wck research. Totally agreed, just some similarities, he can jump to the conclusion and ask people to believe.

Minghequan
08-25-2014, 03:20 AM
All this renewed posting by the "Great One Hendrik Santo", the only living saviour of Wung Chun in the world is because of an article in the current issue of Wing Chun Illustrated that mentions Hendrik's name!!!

Hendrik's efforts at renewed posting of the same old tired Bulls#@t is purely to push his own ego at being mentioned in the article.

Hendrik brings nothing new or ground-breaking to the table ... just the same lame tired old crap that he posted here (and been properly called upon) for what seems like millennia!!!

He's like "Beetlejiuice" ... Say Hendrik's name somewhere, anywhere on the Internet and Bam!!! ... He appears in a puff of smoke and garbled written nonsense!

Oh and by the way, I believe that one of the threads in which Hendrik was caught out within is still up!

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67614-Inside-the-Yik-Kam-Cho-Gar-vs-Hendrik-Santos-CONTROVERSY

Bai Chi
08-25-2014, 04:51 AM
There are several branches of White Crane only one of Omei 12 Gung. Sifu Lee Kong does not speak for all branches of White Crane. GM Fu does speak for all of Omei 12 Gung. So why would Sifu Lee Kong purposely mis-represent all of White Crane by aligning with you through a signature of approval. It would only cause backlash and he would have nothing to gain. GM Fu has everything to gain by aligning himself with a group of individuals that are trying to cash in on mythology.

Bai Chi
08-25-2014, 04:59 AM

Whatever. You are full of crap. Your theory is crap. Your Wing Chun is crap. Mystical hand waving, no power required to beat people up garbage. Focus on actual real human partner training instead of slight of hand and misdirection crap.

Hendrik
08-25-2014, 07:06 AM
There are several branches of White Crane only one of Omei 12 Gung. Sifu Lee Kong does not speak for all branches of White Crane. GM Fu does speak for all of Omei 12 Gung. So why would Sifu Lee Kong purposely mis-represent all of White Crane by aligning with you through a signature of approval. It would only cause backlash and he would have nothing to gain. GM Fu has everything to gain by aligning himself with a group of individuals that are trying to cash in on mythology.

1. There are many branch of emei 12 zhuang , and the practitioners from the different branches do confirm the same answer when asked them individually in isolation by different party.

2. Gm Lee kong is the person who gave me the lead into the pre 1800 fujian white crane when I ask him the ancient white crane fujian term in early 2000's via hongkong kungfu board forum. Credit needs to give to the person who contribute.

Months ago, Gm Lee kong has meet with Sergio and discuss the issue based on the yik kam kuen kuit and evaluating my YKSLT video. He has shared his view based on his expertise in details based on the kuit and the set and the formulae 2014, With a condition of he do not want to get involve in any politics.

3. There are people who are jealous of these finding, trying to hi jack these finding with any act they can called, from political smearing to personal attack , because they sees the reveal of these information to the west free of charge , threaten and blocking their dream to promote their lineage as the oldest Wck or and their grandmaster title. Thus, many political act to twisted Gm Lee kong words or using Gm Lee kong to against Sergio are carry out.

By evidence, none of these people have contribute a tangible positive things to Wck but trying to gang and tear out whatever is blocking their agenda.

Thus, unless there is a public statement and signature from Gm Lee kong himself. The Wck community should trust no one beside Gm Lee kong put it in writing.

4. There is no mythology and no one cash the mythology , as I have made the video above, Wck is Wck. Not white crane from fujian and not emei 12 zhuang. But root from these two sources.

If one want to have a good understanding , handling and development of Wck short Jin, emei 12 zhuang Jin technoligy cannot be avoided. If one want to have a good understanding on Wck center line inner gate momentum , fujian white crane center line and momentum theory can not be avoided. Those are the sources.

5. My agenda is all about technology to make Wck works better without anyone has to pay one cent and kowtow to anyone . One is free to take this path or not.

Hendrik
08-25-2014, 07:16 AM
Whatever. You are full of crap. Your theory is crap. Your Wing Chun is crap. Mystical hand waving, no power required to beat people up garbage. Focus on actual real human partner training instead of slight of hand and misdirection crap.

That is your opinion, and you are free to have . As usual you have your opinion on things you don't know.

What is the facts is disregards of your opinion.

In the videos it shows emei 12 zhuang engine fit into the Wck three distance and three sets naturally. Any minute one adapted the technology within a few hours one will see the different in ones performance with much better handling. It only needs a few hours , not a life time of unending search which still get to no where.

It is open that
One can always propose another engine which can do the job equally or better. Instead of just throwing negative and actually contribute to nothing but waste.

It is all about how to make Wck works better. And hot nothing to do with which grandmaster, lineage, or organization.

GlennR
08-25-2014, 02:49 PM
It is all about how to make Wck works better. And hot nothing to do with which grandmaster, lineage, or organization.

What proof is there that it works better?

GlennR
08-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Thus, unless there is a public statement and signature from Gm Lee kong himself. The Wck community should trust no one beside Gm Lee kong put it in writing.

So you are saying that the whole WC community should believe something because one guy says so and signed a piece of paper.

Thats it.

You have a theory and all it takes is one guy to confirm it.......... really?

One guy

Hendrik
08-25-2014, 03:01 PM
What proof is there that it works better?

Sifu Sergio is having seminal in Australia often, visit him and experience for yourself how the technology works better.

GlennR
08-25-2014, 03:03 PM
Sifu Sergio is having seminal in Australia often, visit him and experience for yourself how the technology works better.

A seminar proves nothing in terms of real combat effectiveness.

Are you saying that Sergio moving people around at seminars is proof???

Hendrik
08-25-2014, 03:03 PM
So you are saying that the whole WC community should believe something because one guy says so and signed a piece of paper.

Thats it.

You have a theory and all it takes is one guy to confirm it.......... really?

One guy

I have not say one guy but words of every proffesional experts of Chinese ancient art count.

Btw, it is not theory, it is facts by evidence.

Hendrik
08-25-2014, 03:06 PM
A seminar proves nothing in terms of real combat effectiveness.

Are you saying that Sergio moving people around at seminars is proof???

Got nothing to do with what you post here.

Go study the emei technology basic or the seven bows Sifu Sergio teaches and let your body tell you what different it makes.

GlennR
08-25-2014, 03:06 PM
I have not say one guy but words of every proffesional experts of Chinese ancient art count.

Btw, it is not theory, it is facts by evidence.

No, its a theory.

So how many of thee experts are there?
I thought you were basing everything on one man

GlennR
08-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Got nothing to do with what you post here.

Go study the emei technology basic or the seven bows Sifu Sergio teaches and let your body tell you what different it makes.

So my post is irrelevant??

I guess that because i dont agree with you.......... no problems, i couldnt really care less

Sergio is a businessman, and nothing drums up business better than a "New model", or in your case, and old model "found"
The sad thing is, you seem passionate in what you believe, but you jump at anything to bolster your claims..... anything
Honestly, Sergio will jump to the next great thing as soon as the seminars (how much are they Hendrik???) dry up and he needs a new angle.

Ill see you in 12 months when youre looking for another "expert" to prove your theory

Kellen Bassette
08-25-2014, 04:09 PM

Credit where it's due....that's a pretty nice signature.

Minghequan
08-25-2014, 05:26 PM
AGAIN ...... All this renewed posting by the "Great One Hendrik Santo", the only living saviour of Wung Chun in the world is because of an article in the current issue of Wing Chun Illustrated that mentions Hendrik's name!!!

Hendrik's efforts at renewed posting of the same old tired Bulls#@t is purely to push his own ego at being mentioned in the article.

Hendrik brings nothing new or ground-breaking to the table ... just the same lame tired old crap that he posted here (and been properly called upon) for what seems like millennia!!!

He's like "Beetlejiuice" ... Say Hendrik's name somewhere, anywhere on the Internet and Bam!!! ... He appears in a puff of smoke and garbled written nonsense!

Hendrik you recently wrote in another thread:

Hendrik wrote:

Contradict yourself much? If it is all about making Wing Chun work better and nothing to do with grandmasters, lineage, or organization as you have so clearly stated above why is it you keep pushing

A. The Emei "Grandmaster" Fu signing a piece of paper?

B. What does it have to do with this "Grandmasters" lineage?

C. Why are you flogging Sergio's Organization for teaching Seminars (in Australia) and elsewhere ... urging people to go along and see the "Real Wing Chun & Emei"?

Hendrik wrote:

5. My agenda is all about technology to make Wck works better without anyone has to pay one cent and kowtow to anyone

You have a vested interest in all of this. Your name being mentioned in the Wing Chun illustrated article and the fact you keep throwing it up here on this forum as some sort of twisted validation that you are the only one who knows (what you know no-one else knows) real "Wing Chun. Stroking your own ego much Hendrik old mate?

Not to mention each post you have made here is harping on about the same old tired done a thousand times before bulls#@t that you have already posted here since you were a boy!

You bring nothing new or groundbreaking to the forum ... just the same tired old lines saying the same thing over and over and over and over ........

You know what p!sses me off. People like you who make claims on behalf of an art you have never experience or trained in! What gives you that right?

Of course you will dodge and skirt around providing a direct answer to anything posted here as this is your style when pushed for real and substantial answers.

Your a joke and the more you post, the more this become clear to everyone here!

Hendrik
08-26-2014, 06:41 AM
Ron,

We know who you are. So, we know where you come from.

You don't even practice Wing Chun kuen :D

Hendrik
08-26-2014, 07:03 AM
I have many message comes to me from different Wck sifu from different lineages recently .

For example,

Great Hendrik! The three distances. I like the idea about Slt distance (normal) CK distance (middle) and BG distance (close). The system is in the forms. This coupled with the relaxation principle. The use of the bows ,the quiet mind and proper low breathing. We get WCK! ��

It is how well ones Wck works in the three distance, that is the pragmatic interest in the topic of emei...etc,

instead of playing expert in Wck his -story on things one doesn't even know, And provide no benifit but trying to attack me in anyway to promote oneself.

Hendrik
08-26-2014, 12:18 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=DdsLKrVyTSo

Enjoy!

Minghequan
08-26-2014, 03:25 PM
That's it? That's all you got Hendrik!

How do you know I don't practice Wing Chun? Are you in my school? Be very careful making "assumptions" on things you know nothing about as all that does is make an ***** out of "u" not "me" ("Assume").

Tell me Hendrik who have I trained in Wing Chun with if you know so much?

I tell you what would be interesting is to see you certificate in White Crane (any form) and Emei.

So how about it Hendrik, put up or shut up. Lets see you certificate for White Crane and Emei and your training history in both these art that you claim to know so much about!

You don't even practice Wing Chun kuen

Yes Hendrik ... "We know who you are and where you come from.

And Hendrik, from what I've seen of you in the many Youtube pieces you have posted I'm pretty sure in saying without a doubt that "You don't even practice Wing Chun Kuen!"

You talk alot, you write alot but you don't practice alot!

zuti car
08-26-2014, 05:25 PM
I have many message comes to me from different Wck sifu from different lineages recently .

For example,

Great Hendrik! The three distances. I like the idea about Slt distance (normal) CK distance (middle) and BG distance (close). The system is in the forms. This coupled with the relaxation principle. The use of the bows ,the quiet mind and proper low breathing. We get WCK! ��

It is how well ones Wck works in the three distance, that is the pragmatic interest in the topic of emei...etc,

instead of playing expert in Wck his -story on things one doesn't even know, And provide no benifit but trying to attack me in anyway to promote oneself.
'Great Hendrik " , I like this one. Anyway that sifu of yours if he is not a product of your imagination is very poor teacher , you should learn about 3 distances of fighting in first form

YouKnowWho
08-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Slt distance (normal), CK distance (middle), and BG distance (close).

The 3 gates principle of:

- wrist gate,
- elbow gate,
- shoulder gate,

is commonly used in all TCMA systems. But I have not heard any TCMA system that uses:

- 1st form to address the wrist gate,
- 2nd form to address the elbow gate, and
- 3rd form to address the shoulder gate.

When your student has only learned the 1st form (deal with the wrist gate), if he gets into a fight, he will need to know how to take care of himself in all 3 gated situations. Why would anybody want to create a system that students have to learn all 3 forms in order to be able to fight?

I don't get on this at all. :confused:

GlennR
08-26-2014, 07:23 PM

- wrist gate,
- elbow gate,
- shoulder gate,

is commonly used in all TCMA systems. But I have not heard any TCMA system that uses:

When your student has only learned the 1st form (deal with the wrist gate), if he gets into a fight, he will need to know how to take care of himself in all 3 gated situations. Why would anybody want to create a system that students have to learn all 3 forms in order to be able to fight?

Ignore him, its a nonsensical post

Minghequan
08-26-2014, 09:13 PM
Hendrick,

To answer your entirely incorrect assertions regarding my involvement within Wing Chun & White Crane.

Some Facts:

1/. Wayne Yung is involved within the study of Wing Chun Kuen to me and we co-work together in regard to White Crane. The appreciation certificate you posted is based upon this on-going work and co-operation.

2/. This has been undertaken since June of 2013. One of my students/Friends has been to Hong Kong to train directly with Sifu Yung.

3/. I am also involved in learning Snake Crane Wing Chun and have certification in the techniques Wing Chun of Ip Man, Sum Nung/Yuen Kay Shan Mainland Lineage certified November 13th 2013.

4/. I am the only Western Representative and teacher for the China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Tao & Jinfeng White Crane Research Institute China proper.

5/. I am the Australian the National Director of the International Wushu Sanda Federation registered in Europe, and Master Yung is the Vice-President of IWSF.

So having stated where I am coming from, can you please list your Qualification to be able to talk on behalf of Chinese Fujian White Crane, Yongchun White Crane and Emei??? I'm betting you can't thus exposing that in fact 99.9% of what you write is unmitigated Bulls@#t!

Put up or shut up Hendrik!

anerlich
08-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Ron,

You don't even practice Wing Chun kuen :D

So, basically, you are using a signed certificate to say Ron Goninan's full of sh*t, but rely on signatures from obscure "grandmasters" of your own as proof of your own conjectures.

Yeah, everyone's going to go along with that :rolleyes:

Chun Ki
08-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHZ-A9-RdE

Minghequan
08-27-2014, 10:43 PM
Anerlich,

It's a typical Hendrik tactic ... Blow wind in the wrong direction to take the heat off himself!

If he replies, he will do everything but offer any real and substantial proof of his own, just more magical misdirection (his only real talent!).

anerlich
08-27-2014, 11:23 PM
Sifu Sergio is having seminal in Australia often,

So, he does porn as well? :p

We have many better WC teachers in AUS than this guy. Save your $$$.

Hendrik
08-28-2014, 07:43 AM
So my post is irrelevant??

I guess that because i dont agree with you.......... no problems, i couldnt really care less

Sergio is a businessman, and nothing drums up business better than a "New model", or in your case, and old model "found"
The sad thing is, you seem passionate in what you believe, but you jump at anything to bolster your claims..... anything
Honestly, Sergio will jump to the next great thing as soon as the seminars (how much are they Hendrik???) dry up and he needs a new angle.

Ill see you in 12 months when youre looking for another "expert" to prove your theory

You have all the reasons.

How difficult to go study with Sergio and judge by facts , instead of all the speculation yet knowing not what the technology is about?

A technology is similar to iPhone. One doesn't need expert to prove it. Those who has it use it.

Hendrik
08-28-2014, 07:56 AM

- wrist gate,
- elbow gate,
- shoulder gate,

0. Range and gate are different stuffs.

1. That is other wcners view, different people can have their view on how they view the three ranges.

2. There is nothing wrong with having form to address different range. It is perfectly logical to have three forms to focus in three different range specifically for studying purpose and engine development.
In fact biu Jee form of Wck is close body range.

3. You don't get it is normal since you look at it from your own point of view but not how Wck was created.

Hendrik
08-28-2014, 07:58 AM
You have never train formally in Wck. That is a fact isn't it?

Hendrick,

To answer your entirely incorrect assertions regarding my involvement within Wing Chun & White Crane.

Some Facts:

1/. Wayne Yung is involved within the study of Wing Chun Kuen to me and we co-work together in regard to White Crane. The appreciation certificate you posted is based upon this on-going work and co-operation.

2/. This has been undertaken since June of 2013. One of my students/Friends has been to Hong Kong to train directly with Sifu Yung.

3/. I am also involved in learning Snake Crane Wing Chun and have certification in the techniques Wing Chun of Ip Man, Sum Nung/Yuen Kay Shan Mainland Lineage certified November 13th 2013.

4/. I am the only Western Representative and teacher for the China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Tao & Jinfeng White Crane Research Institute China proper.

5/. I am the Australian the National Director of the International Wushu Sanda Federation registered in Europe, and Master Yung is the Vice-President of IWSF.

So having stated where I am coming from, can you please list your Qualification to be able to talk on behalf of Chinese Fujian White Crane, Yongchun White Crane and Emei??? I'm betting you can't thus exposing that in fact 99.9% of what you write is unmitigated Bulls@#t!

LFJ
08-28-2014, 08:23 AM
You have never train formally in Wck. That is a fact isn't it?

You have never trained formally in either White Crane or Emei. That is a fact, isn't it?

Probably not even informally, unless you count following instructional DVDs.

Hendrik
08-28-2014, 10:37 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PRhW1hN4wms&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Enjoy!

Hendrik
08-28-2014, 11:09 AM
You have never trained formally in either White Crane or Emei. That is a fact, isn't it?

Probably not even informally, unless you count following instructional DVDs.

I do wck .
And have no need to train in white crane or emei. Wck is Wck.

The key is when the emei gate keeper see the Wck technology I have developed , via the third party they can identify it is emei related and willing to endose it in writing with signature. It is a double blind test where technology is identify.

You can film your Song San Shao Lin utube or Ron can film his Wck. And see if others willing to endose you in writing with signature

Bai Chi
08-28-2014, 11:27 AM
I do wck .

The key is when the emei gate keeper see the Wck technology I have developed , via the third party they can identify it is emei related and willing to endose it in writing with signature. It is a double blind test where technology is identify.

You can film your Song San Shao Lin utube or Ron can film his Wck. And see if others willing to endose you in writing with signature

Hmmm......If you developed it, it's not original to wing tsun. If omei master and white crane master were able to identify it, and you have never studied either, we can only deduce that you supplanted those ideas and theories into your wing tsun. After all you claim to have developed the technology and do not credit a wing tsun ancestor. By your very statement above this would negate the technology being ancient and rather something you simply cooked up.

LFJ
08-28-2014, 11:59 AM
I do wck .

The key is when the emei gate keeper see the Wck technology I have developed , via the third party they can identify it is emei related and willing to endose it in writing with signature.

You developed your own "Wing Chun technology" using Emei concepts you got from books and videos, and it is a win for you to have an Emei master recognize it. Well done! But this has nothing to do with real Wing Chun!

LFJ
08-28-2014, 12:00 PM
This thread will self-destruct in 3...2...

GlennR
08-28-2014, 02:54 PM
This thread will self-destruct in 3...2...

Oh it self destructed years ago when hi first started sprouted his convenient untruths!

Wayfaring
08-28-2014, 04:02 PM
The key is when the emei gate keeper see the Wck technology I have developed , via the third party they can identify it is,,,

Wow, you're "developing WCK technology" ???? !!! ????? All I've been doing is punching people in their grill. But I'm sure I would enjoy the "technology" development angle of it too, whatever that is. Or is that robotics? Are you gearing up for a "battle of the bots" ?????

Minghequan
08-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Hendrick,

Actually I have trained in Wing Chun and it was hands on not theoretical like yours. So sorry to burst your bubble.

So once again you are wrong ... starting to see a pattern yet Hendrik?

You really are clueless aren't you!

"Headrik" wrote:

I do wck .

No Hendrik, you don't do WCK. You write a heap of crap about it. You film yourself talking about it but you don't do it!

There is a HUGE difference between talking and doing!

As for White Crane and Emei, yet you state WCK came from these arts yet you have never trained in either to be able to know the essence of either!!! What an absolute joke! You really are lost aren't you Hendrik!

Minghequan
08-28-2014, 05:18 PM
How difficult to go study with Sergio and judge by facts , instead of all the speculation yet knowing not what the technology is about?

A technology is similar to iPhone. One doesn't need expert to prove it. Those who has it use it.

Man you are full of it!

Look at what you wrote above Hendrik!

First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone ... F@#k me!

Tell me this Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

zuti car
08-28-2014, 07:30 PM
Tell me this Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

How can you question Hendrik ? How? I really do not understand:D

T.D.O
08-30-2014, 08:23 AM
Please read the wing chun illustrated issue #19 article by Jim Rosalendo .

How come anytime someone asks you something about what you've posted you can't answer it?
i take it you don't know emie er shi zhuang?
if thats the case how can you say that its useful in wck?
am i wasting my time asking these questions?
does jim use the forum, can you get him to post these threads and save you being the middle man?

T.D.O
08-30-2014, 08:31 AM
£7 to find out the answer to my question? fukc off lol

all i asked was, is it an MA or a qi gong (chi kung) as i thought it was a qi gong.....

Are you allowed to advertise other magazines on this forum?????

Hendrik
08-30-2014, 09:44 AM
£7 to find out the answer to my question? fukc off lol

all i asked was, is it an MA or a qi gong (chi kung) as i thought it was a qi gong.....

Are you allowed to advertise other magazines on this forum?????

No one owe to educate you.

You don't want to know about it from what others have presented in details is you choice.

Daniel Fong
08-30-2014, 10:51 AM

You don't want to know about it from what others have presented in details is you choice.

Feb 17
Hendrik.
To Me
CC Robert Chu Jack Chang Feb 17
Wayne,

1. Be able to make Happy is a great thing Robert and I will do.

2. Great that you met Sergio and have first hand understanding on him and the possibility for further program. My best wishes for you and him. I am sure there are alots of things you can teaches him on the history and culture of Wck. Also, you guys sure will come up with good videos for Wck history and SCWC to share with the world.

3. I have made my decision to wash my hand on Wck and become a full time Buddhist since my mission in Wck is completed. That is what I like to do here on with lots of good memories in Wck.

This guy cheated SCWC Sifu Wayne Yung as being a full tiem Buddhist in his mail dated 17 Feb 2014, #3. However, this liar never stop on his emei cult on wck, He is really a liar and fake buddhist.

Best regards
Hendrik

Sent from my iPad
Show message history

YouKnowWho
08-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Hendrik:

Do you suppose to train "尺勁 long Jin" first before you can train "寸勁 short Jin"?

Allow me to quote someone's translation work here. What's your opinion on this?

而內功較深的人,爆發力較強的內家拳拳師,對於氣力勁的運用,則是舍遠而求近,棄尺而得寸的,其目的就是在 最短距離中,爆發出最大的沖貫拌氣勁來。我們知道,發放氣力勁距離愈短,到達打擊目標的速度也就愈快,對方 的防禦和變化的難度也就愈大,所以內經拳要追求寸勁,也正是因為這個道理。但是要在最短的距離間,發出最大 的氣力勁來,卻不是一件容易做到的事情,需要經過長久的鍛煉能夠得來。所以初學的明勁功夫,得到的只是明尺 勁,而不是寸勁,尺勁階段,還屬於僵滯之剛勁,而不屬於柔中之剛勁,等練到柔如繩之系,漢如冰之清的寸勁時 ,方為柔中之剛。

不給對方添勁,發力冷脆快,化力柔小綿軟,但無論是尺勁還是寸勁,都需要逐步掌握和運用好,神、意、氣、力 、勁的同一時發放,使氣體、液體、固體三者在一瞬間能夠配合無隙,發揮出整體最大的功夫來。

As for those with comparably deep development and comparably strong explosive force, with their emission of circulation, strength and force, they abandon the far and seek the near, they abandon the foot and seek the inch. Their objective is to violently emit, in the shortest moment, the greatest rushing, connecting & mixing of circulation & force. As we know, the shorter the emission of circulation, strength and force, the faster the arrival of the strike upon its target and the greater the difficulty for an opponent attempting to counter or change. In accords with this reasoning, practitioners of the internal arts require inch force.

Nevertheless, emitting the greatest amount of circulation, strength and force in the shortest amount of time is not a condition that is easily achieved; its development requires long and arduous training. Therefore, new practitioners trying to attain obvious force are only able to attain foot force, not inch force. The stage of foot force belongs to a hard force that is stiff & sluggish, not the hard force that is issued in suppleness; one wishes to train until one can emit an inch force as supple as a rope twisting into knots yet as firm as pure ice. This then is the hard within the pliant/soft.

One should not add to the opponent's force. One should emit a force that is sudden/cold, crisp and fast; one should remove force through suppleness, small (adjustments) and softness. Nevertheless, whether one is using a foot force or an inch force, both require gradual mastery & consecutive use of one's spirit, intent, breath/circulation, strength and force all at the moment of emission. The breath, blood & solids in one's body must combine in an instant of unbroken coordination; this brings the largest amount of development throughout the whole body into play.

Hendrik
08-30-2014, 04:09 PM
John ,

Do you suppose to train "尺勁 long Jin" first before you can train "寸勁 short Jin"? ----------

Nope.
A proper power generation can deliver both.

而內功較深的人,爆發力較強的內家拳拳師,對於氣力勁的運用,則是舍遠而求近,棄尺而得寸的,其目的就是在 最短距離中,爆發出最大的沖貫拌氣勁來。-------

This is showing the person who wrote is clueless on the force generation type.

Those who can handle short can handle long Jin.

The bottom line should be integrated Jin and local Jin. Not long or short Jin. One develop Jin and keeping fine tune its issuing with different distance. Instead of having to train in long and short. The advance the person the better they can handle all range. As it says,

Far use fist, close use elbow, body contact use shoulder,
There is no boundary and fix shape.

我們知道,發放氣力勁距離愈短,到達打擊目標的速度也就愈快,對方的防禦和變化的難度也就愈大,所以內經拳 要追求寸勁,也正是因為這個道理。------

This Guy
Talk about hit instead of Jin.
He talks about explosive Jin doesn't know about the implode Jin which is the key of internal art. So, he doesn't know.

但是要在最短的距離間,發出最大的氣力勁來,卻不是一件容易做到的事情,需要經過長久的鍛煉能夠得來。所以 初學的明勁功夫,得到的只是明尺勁,而不是寸勁,尺勁階段,還屬於僵滯之剛勁,而不屬於柔中之剛勁,等練到 柔如繩之系,漢如冰之清的寸勁時,方為柔中之剛。-----

Because he doesn't know and never develop it. He switches into philosophy. And woo woo.

不給對方添勁,發力冷脆快,化力柔小綿軟,但無論是尺勁還是寸勁,都需要逐步掌握和運用好,神、意、氣、力 、勁的同一時發放,使氣體、液體、固體三者在一瞬間能夠配合無隙,發揮出整體最大的功夫來。------

He is talking nonsense here. Because he doesn't know exactly what it is and how to develop it. This type of article is usual in Chinese magazine. Everyone wants to look like top guy, but infact it is clueless .

Inch Jin, short Jin, or fast Jin, is just about how fluent or quick one is able to evoke power as needed. That simple. At high speed situation, one needs only one well develop Jin. No time to waste.

Thus, the three range or three penetration of Wck needs only an engine which cover all. Where one can even do it at sleep. No one has time to think in real life.

Hendrik
08-30-2014, 04:23 PM
This guy cheated SCWC Sifu Wayne Yung as being a full tiem Buddhist in his mail dated 17 Feb 2014, #3. However, this liar never stop on his emei cult on wck, He is really a liar and fake buddhist.

Best regards
Hendrik

Sent from my iPad
Show message history

This is what I got from Asia today

" ...... keeps tagging me his politics untagged myself many times. Same posting same thoughts. Just a broken record playing same broken tune"

People really tired of these stuffs already. There is no content offer but draining others with jealosy driven false accusation. Wcners can see it clearly.

Btw,

I am free to choose my religion and my life as I like. So, it is none of others business.

Also, I have found out people doesn't want me to be in Wck circle, because they want to promote their oldest and most original lineage and their top grandmasters title.

And they see me sharing information to the west , ie. Sifu Sergio and many many others in USA and Europe as blocking their fame and money making dream.

Hendrik
08-30-2014, 04:37 PM
John,

This is the basic. No point to get into woo woo and magic on the inch power.

It is obvious the author who wrote the above know only the

body type ---> strike

And try to speculated the rest on what he does not know about Jin or force line type. So, IMHO, don't buy into anything just because some one has a " seem deep" Chinese article. Imho

Minghequan
08-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Hendrik,

"Same posting same thoughts. Just a broken record playing same broken tune"

How funny that you stated this.

This is you exactly , Crane & Emei over and over and over:

Starting to see a Pattern yet Hendrik:

By the way I am waiting for you "proof" of training in White Crane and Emei?

Please oblige!

Minghequan
08-30-2014, 04:47 PM

Man you are full of it!

Look at what you wrote above Hendrik!

First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone ... F@#k me!

YouKnowWho
08-30-2014, 07:34 PM
John ,

Do you suppose to train "尺勁 long Jin" first before you can train "寸勁 short Jin"? ----------

Nope.
A proper power generation can deliver both.

而內功較深的人,爆發力較強的內家拳拳師,對於氣力勁的運用,則是舍遠而求近,棄尺而得寸的,其目的就是在 最短距離中,爆發出最大的沖貫拌氣勁來。-------

This is showing the person who wrote is clueless on the force generation type.

Those who can handle short can handle long Jin.

The bottom line should be integrated Jin and local Jin. Not long or short Jin. One develop Jin and keeping fine tune its issuing with different distance. Instead of having to train in long and short. The advance the person the better they can handle all range. As it says,

Far use fist, close use elbow, body contact use shoulder,
There is no boundary and fix shape.

我們知道,發放氣力勁距離愈短,到達打擊目標的速度也就愈快,對方的防禦和變化的難度也就愈大,所以內經拳 要追求寸勁,也正是因為這個道理。------

This Guy
Talk about hit instead of Jin.
He talks about explosive Jin doesn't know about the implode Jin which is the key of internal art. So, he doesn't know.

但是要在最短的距離間,發出最大的氣力勁來,卻不是一件容易做到的事情,需要經過長久的鍛煉能夠得來。所以 初學的明勁功夫,得到的只是明尺勁,而不是寸勁,尺勁階段,還屬於僵滯之剛勁,而不屬於柔中之剛勁,等練到 柔如繩之系,漢如冰之清的寸勁時,方為柔中之剛。-----

Because he doesn't know and never develop it. He switches into philosophy. And woo woo.

不給對方添勁,發力冷脆快,化力柔小綿軟,但無論是尺勁還是寸勁,都需要逐步掌握和運用好,神、意、氣、力 、勁的同一時發放,使氣體、液體、固體三者在一瞬間能夠配合無隙,發揮出整體最大的功夫來。------

He is talking nonsense here. Because he doesn't know exactly what it is and how to develop it. This type of article is usual in Chinese magazine. Everyone wants to look like top guy, but infact it is clueless .

Inch Jin, short Jin, or fast Jin, is just about how fluent or quick one is able to evoke power as needed. That simple. At high speed situation, one needs only one well develop Jin. No time to waste.

Thus, the three range or three penetration of Wck needs only an engine which cover all. Where one can even do it at sleep. No one has time to think in real life.

That article was written by He Jinbo's teacher Xie Pieqi from the Yin Style Baguazhang. It was translated by Eric C. I just cut and paste it from another forum discussion because I do believe that one need to learn

- 明勁 (long Jin),
- 暗勁 (short Jin),
- 化勁 (invisible Jin)

and in that order.

"Xie Pieqi (1920–2003) was the 4th generation lineage holder of Yin Style Baguazhang (YSB).[1] He was succeeded in the art by his student, He Jinbao."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xie_Peiqi

I don't know him but his student He Jinbao has very good reputation.

You may not agree with his comment. But I just can't agree with the words that you have used on him.

- This is showing the person who wrote is clueless on the force generation type.
- He talks about explosive Jin doesn't know about the implode Jin which is the key of internal art. So, he doesn't know.
- Because he doesn't know and never develop it. He switches into philosophy. And woo woo.
- He is talking nonsense here. Because he doesn't know exactly what it is and how to develop it. This type of article is usual in Chinese magazine. Everyone wants to look like top guy, but infact it is clueless .
- And try to speculated the rest on what he does not know about Jin or force line type.

On his comment, you have used

- 2 "clueless",
- 1 "nonsense",
- 5 "he doesn't know".

IMO, it's perfect OK to say that you disagree with his comment. But to use those words on someone may be just a bit too much. I hope you don't mind me to point this out for you.

Hendrik
08-30-2014, 08:51 PM
That article was written by He Jinbo's teacher Xie Pieqi from the Yin Style Baguazhang. It was translated by Eric C. I just cut and paste it from another forum discussion because I do believe that one need to learn

- 明勁 (long Jin),
- 暗勁 (short Jin),
- 化勁 (invisible Jin)

and in that order.

John,

We are discussing science of Jin here. So no need to address the name. No need to cause issue with people because face involve.

Plenty of articles talk about these three type of Jin but how many really know it?

Your translation of

- 明勁 (long Jin),
- 暗勁 (short Jin),
- 化勁 (invisible Jin)

Is incorrect.

The proper translation is

Explicit Visual able Jin instead of long Jin,
Invidual able Jin instead of short Jin.
Transform Jin instead of invisible Jin.

It is not the long Jin, short Jin, and invisible Jin as in your translation.

"Xie Pieqi (1920–2003) was the 4th generation lineage holder of Yin Style Baguazhang (YSB).[1] He was succeeded in the art by his student, He Jinbao."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xie_Peiqi

I don't know him but his student He Jinbao has very good reputation.

When we look at science we look at does it make sense. Instead of other things.

You may not agree with his comment. But I just can't agree with the words that you have used on him.

- This is showing the person who wrote is clueless on the force generation type.
- He talks about explosive Jin doesn't know about the implode Jin which is the key of internal art. So, he doesn't know.
- Because he doesn't know and never develop it. He switches into philosophy. And woo woo.
- He is talking nonsense here. Because he doesn't know exactly what it is and how to develop it. This type of article is usual in Chinese magazine. Everyone wants to look like top guy, but infact it is clueless .
- And try to speculated the rest on what he does not know about Jin or force line type.

On his comment, you have used

- 2 "clueless",
- 1 "nonsense",
- 5 "he doesn't know".

IMO, it's perfect OK to say that you disagree with his comment. But to use those words on someone may be just a bit too much. I hope you don't mind me to point this out for you.

Don't ask me if you don't want my direct answer.

My comment is based on the facts of the article. I don't know who is he and careless to know about who is he because it is Strickly about science of Jin. Similar to an MD or engineer, one speak in professional.

Now you making it as a personal attack by me when obviously the writer no matter who they are is clueless on the topic he try to be expert .

So, don't ask me, since you cannot take reality on what it is, instead of become defensive of who is it.

YouKnowWho
08-30-2014, 09:06 PM

I asked your opinion on that article. You can say, "I disagree with that article and my reason is this and that". You don't need to use terms such as:

- "clueless",
- "nonsense",
- "he doesn't know".

IMO, those terms may make the online discussion very difficult.

Hendrik
08-30-2014, 10:10 PM
I asked your opinion on that article. You can say, "I disagree with that article and my reason is this and that". You don't need to use terms such as:

- "clueless",
- "nonsense",
- "he doesn't know".

IMO, those terms may make the online discussion very difficult.

That is my opinion on the article. This is a forum, I am free to express myself isn't it?
It is nonsense by facts, why can I say it straight?

If I were you, I would ask to know about why is it nonsense and discuss technical, instead of get defensive. So, that shows you don't want technical discussion but approval on your expert. Thus, we are different type of people with different objective.

Minghequan
08-31-2014, 12:09 AM
Hendrik, caught out once again ........

Ha! You have been asked countless times for a direct answer and never yet given one!!!

Okay Hendrik, I'll put what you wrote above to the test, lets see if we can get a "direct answer" shall we:

Direct Question Number 1/. First you state that one should go and study with Sergio to end the so-called "speculation" on the "technology" and then you state that one doesn't need an "expert" to prove it and that it is similar to an Iphone . Don't you feel this is a massive contradiction???

Direct Question Number 2/. Hendrik, who in White Crane, Emei and Wing Chun you have "studied" with recently in order to end the "speculation" of not knowing what your "technology" is about?

Direct Question Number 3/. In what way have you been directly exposed to White Crane & Emei?

Direct Question Number 4/. Do you train with others in Wing Chun Kuen or do you train by yourself?

Direct Question Number 5/. Do you cross hands with anyone as part of your training or is your training purely theoretical?

Hendrik wrote:

LFJ
08-31-2014, 01:07 AM
Also, I have found out people doesn't want me to be in Wck circle, because they want to promote their oldest and most original lineage and their top grandmasters title.

No, it's mostly because we'd like to weed out the bullsh!t. You just admitted you created your own Wing Chun based on some styles you have never trained in, yet you are claiming it to be the real original Wing Chun! GTFO!

T.D.O
08-31-2014, 07:13 AM

It is that ")

i've also developed my own technology :p

it make wck works and stuffs also.... and its better than yours and i have signature of everyone i know saying that :D

Daniel Fong
08-31-2014, 09:45 AM
Btw,

I am free to choose my religion and my life as I like. So, it is none of others business.

And they see me sharing information to the west , ie. Sifu Sergio and many many others in USA and Europe as blocking their fame and money making dream.

1. you never stop your promoting your ykwc and your wck, and means that you lied and cheated Sifu Wayne Yung to take his SCWC stuff. You had your plan to steal, bi see, take the scwc stuff, then not bi see, then announce publicly that you don't have any relationship with scwc. Do you have any buddha moral? A fake buddhist. A liar, no ethics

2. People know who Sergio is, you go to him, what benefit you gain from him, of course people know

3. In China today, no people like your emei because how can they believe a Indo person from US to say he hold the ancient kuen kuit and snt form of yik kam, even yik Kam family in China today they don't have the original one.

4. Who, in the internet to promote their oldest lineage ? Who pass all what your claim oldest info of ykwc to Sergio ? Sure Sergio will make a lot of money, if your plan is success. It will be a really big big big money. How much you can share LATERON, of course not today ? Or you like people to call you grandmaster of your ykwc, or your forumla 2014 wck, or your non sense not pratical wck theories in the FUTURE wck history?

5. Please count how many people watching your videos ? Please go to count how many people watching Sergio videos ? Come out and see how the world is. Don't stay at home with your keyboard all the time and think about your all the right theories. World is different, not only emei, white crane, ykwc...

6. Think about how much you stole from Sifu Wayne Yung as you stayed with him, Also, think about how much you really gain from him.

6. As what you said above, you admit you spent few years staying with Sifu Wayne Yung to steal scwc stuff, your email date 17 Feb above and your posting above showing you are a liar, a fake buddhist, a no moduk peson, a wu lum mouse.

Hendrik
08-31-2014, 10:59 AM
1. you never stop your promoting your ykwc and your wck, and means that you lied and cheated Sifu Wayne Yung to take his SCWC stuff. You had your plan to steal, bi see, take the scwc stuff, then not bi see, then announce publicly that you don't have any relationship with scwc. Do you have any buddha moral? A fake buddhist. A liar, no ethics

2. People know who Sergio is, you go to him, what benefit you gain from him, of course people know

3. In China today, no people like your emei because how can they believe a Indo person from US to say he hold the ancient kuen kuit and snt form of yik kam, even yik Kam family in China today they don't have the original one.

4. Who, in the internet to promote their oldest lineage ? Who pass all what your claim oldest info of ykwc to Sergio ? Sure Sergio will make a lot of money, if your plan is success. It will be a really big big big money. How much you can share LATERON, of course not today ? Or you like people to call you grandmaster of your ykwc, or your forumla 2014 wck, or your non sense not pratical wck theories in the FUTURE wck history?

5. Please count how many people watching your videos ? Please go to count how many people watching Sergio videos ? Come out and see how the world is. Don't stay at home with your keyboard all the time and think about your all the right theories. World is different, not only emei, white crane, ykwc...

6. Think about how much you stole from Sifu Wayne Yung as you stayed with him, Also, think about how much you really gain from him.

6. As what you said above, you admit you spent few years staying with Sifu Wayne Yung to steal scwc stuff, your email date 17 Feb above and your posting above showing you are a liar, a fake buddhist, a no moduk peson, a wu lum mouse.

YKWCK is as it written with 1848 red boat era kuen kuit and letter of transmission from my late sifu
YKWCK is based on emei 12 zhuang and white crane fujian.

With all the respect to others, but thanks no thanks I don't need their stuffs , YKWCK is sufficient internal art.

Btw. I don't have school, I don't have title, I don't sell anything. It is free information to wcners who likes to know what is the facts.

3. Who are you? Make a utube to share with us. Until then, you are just a fake internet character who playing politics.

4. I don't recall spend years with others to steal others stuffs, that never happen. I do recalled spend years educate others and some took credit on my ideas and written article but twisting around saying I steal from them. Without even take a good look at what do they have to offer at all.

It is simple deal, look at my utubes and their utubes. Reality speak for itself.

Who cares what a million common people says?
The emei 12 zhuang gate keeper willing to endorse in writing and signature in public. Btw, the gate keeper of emei is in china and thus, your assumption is only yours

You sound like a racist who discriminate the western wcners. What kind of screw up logic is that?
We all from the west have to kowtow to you because you are Chinese and only you know the original? And we in the west cannot have anything because you don't have? Get real if you lost your stuffs, doesn't mean the west have to go down with you.

See, this is exactly what it is, you can't take it when the west have the facts. That is why all these smearing and politics in this forum.

2. People know who Sergio is, you go to him, what benefit you gain from him, of course people know.

4. Who, in the internet to promote their oldest lineage ? Who pass all what your claim oldest info of ykwc to Sergio ? Sure Sergio will make a lot of money, if your plan is success. It will be a really big big big money. How much you can share LATERON, of course not today ?

Or you like people to call you grandmaster of your ykwc, or your forumla 2014 wck, or your non sense not pratical wck theories in the FUTURE wck history?

I am free to share authentic Wck information with anyone , Sergio or many many western wcners for free. No money or title involve. But solid bring the 1848 version Wck to the west. Many wcners in this forum can witness my sharing with them.

Sergio is free to use the information as he likes by his decision. If the yik kam information is not solidly support by facts will Sergio goes to emei and visit fujian white crane experts ? Sergio doesn't have to baisee to me, doesn't have to pay me.

All your posts above are just racist and jealousy . You can't take it when the west know the facts. You can't take it when you don't have what wcners in the west have. Your agenda is to be the grandmaster with the oldest lineage ; and now with the information spreading in the west, you know your dream is broken and that is what happen.

Do you have in one second to care for the Wck ancestors and the future wcners so that they are in good shape? Incidentally no! You just keep thinking if I made money or title because money and famous are what you want.

While , for me, I careless on money and fame ,It is by the wcners, of the wcners, for the wcners. So, take your dirty minded away. That doesn't apply to me.
That is why I isolate myself from your minded type of people.

Finally,

Formulae 2014 is an extraction of SNT to develop the Wck Jin, it tells the ancestors technology in a scientific way. It will take wcners one further step since the Wck west has the process now. You don't have it and cannot keep up with the western wcners That is your lost .

Chun Ki
08-31-2014, 07:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkV7FjivJ7U

Enjoy!

PalmStriker
08-31-2014, 07:46 PM
:) Welcome to the KugfuForums Chun Ki ! Lol, I did enjoy watching the vid. Good structure, definitely good flow.

Chun Ki
08-31-2014, 08:32 PM

4. Who, in the internet to promote their oldest lineage ? Who pass all what your claim oldest info of ykwc to Sergio ? Sure Sergio will make a lot of money, if your plan is success. It will be a really big big big money.

The Indo - Sergio connections continue:

part 1: Story begins with Indo Kenneth Lin's male wing chun meets female wing chun (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-H0yOV2PukJ8/Toa8aIc_0tI/AAAAAAAAABE/2uYL63zcqyg/s1600/NgoChoEngChunUSA.jpg) flopped. In his next release, was the most secret black flag - 5 flags wing chun (http://vtmshaolinbull5hit.blogspot.com/2011/10/lin-will-say-anything-but-not-address.html), then continues the many other revision/his-story... Somewhere in all the revisions, Sergio is blinded by new seminar material.

part 2: Hendrik's western 2014 wing chun meets eastern wing chun as the most original of 2014 after many stories. In this Indo-Sergio sequel, Sergio is now the westerner cowboy to save Indo boy's 2014 wing chun version.

Both Hendrik and Kenneth claim to have the original wing chun but they keep adding stuff/stories. This is a common practice in Indonesia martial arts.

Chun Ki
08-31-2014, 08:45 PM
:) Welcome to the KugfuForums Chun Ki ! Lol, I did enjoy watching the vid. Good structure, definitely good flow.

thanks man! yeah that was some great force flow and more.

YouKnowWho
08-31-2014, 08:55 PM

Hendrik:

Just continue to our "short Jin" discussion.

I have a TCMA friend who said that he had developed his "short Jin". I asked him to spar with me. He told me that he was not interested in fighting.

What I don't understand is if he is:

- interested in his "short Jin" development, and since I had offered him to test his "short Jin" on me. Why didn't he want to take that opportunity?
- not interested in fighting, why should he care about whether he has "long Jin", "short Jin", or even "no Jin"?

What's your opinion on my concern?

Hendrik
08-31-2014, 09:11 PM
Just continue to our "short Jin" discussion.

I have a TCMA friend who said that he had developed his "short Jin". I asked him to spar with me. He told me that he was not interested in fighting. ---------

Short Jin can be tested without sparing.
Similar to testing missile without having a war.
Short Jin is also independ of sparing. Jin is power generation like gun. One don't test gun by make war.

What I don't understand is if he is:

- interested in his "short Jin" development, and since I had offered him to test his "short Jin" on me. Why didn't he want to take that opportunity?
- not interested in fighting, why should he care about whether he has "long Jin", "short Jin", or even "no Jin"? -------------

Ask him. I don't want to guess.

Hendrik
08-31-2014, 09:18 PM
The Indo - Sergio connections continue:

part 1: Story begins with Indo Kenneth Lin's male wing chun meets female wing chun (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-H0yOV2PukJ8/Toa8aIc_0tI/AAAAAAAAABE/2uYL63zcqyg/s1600/NgoChoEngChunUSA.jpg) flopped. In his next release, was the most secret black flag - 5 flags wing chun (http://vtmshaolinbull5hit.blogspot.com/2011/10/lin-will-say-anything-but-not-address.html), then continues the many other revision/his-story... Somewhere in all the revisions, Sergio is blinded by new seminar material.

part 2: Hendrik's western 2014 wing chun meets eastern wing chun as the most original of 2014 after many stories. In this Indo-Sergio sequel, Sergio is now the westerner cowboy to save Indo boy's 2014 wing chun version.

Both Hendrik and Kenneth claim to have the original wing chun but they keep adding stuff/stories. This is a common practice in Indonesia martial arts.

I have never claim anything as the most orginal.

You obviously cannot differentiate between your thinking and reality. That tells who you are

YouKnowWho
08-31-2014, 09:30 PM

I'm very interested in this. Could you get in more detail on this please?

If I can't use my "single leg" to take 7 guys down in one tournament, I won't be sure that my "single leg" is good enough. Why should my "single leg" development be any different from your "short Jin" development?

LFJ
08-31-2014, 10:34 PM
I have never claim anything as the most orginal.

No, you just claim that any other Wing Chun lineage that doesn't share your ideas is a modern corruption of the system.

But then you turn around and admit you created your own Wing Chun based on other styles you've never learned... and meanwhile you claim your new additions to be from "mother arts", suggesting you've got the most original Wing Chun. :rolleyes:

Hendrik
08-31-2014, 11:07 PM
I'm very interested in this. Could you get in more detail on this please? --------

My personal experience,
When people visit me, I let them feel the impact of different type of Jin. Doesn't have to be full power , a sample is enough, no point to show how powerful is one, as one doesn't need to blow away a country testing neuclear bomb. Then coach them through the mechanics so that they can issue what I have show them.

That way they know what it is and know how it works.

Nothing mysterious, even they are new to it, they exactly know what It is, its characteristics, and how it operate.

Many in this forum who have visit me share this experience.

If I can't use my "single leg" to take 7 guys down in one tournament, I won't be sure that my "single leg" is good enough. Why should my "single leg" development be any different from your "short Jin" development?-----

Different type of rocket or missile do different job, whether it can take 7 air craft down in a war got nothing to do with the characteristics of the missile.

I am interested in what is the characteristics, technology , and development of Jin. Not how many guys I can take down which is unrelated to Jin.

The issue is not to take 7 guys down but do know what it is .

If one master Jin, one can evoke it at will and control the outcome, as those who has neuclear technology can demonstrate and testing it big or small scale. Blowing things or show one can destroy things doesn't say anything about technology.

YouKnowWho
09-01-2014, 01:34 AM
Blowing things or show one can destroy things doesn't say anything about technology.
We have different opinions on this. Not saying who is right and who is wrong.

If I

- can knock my opponent down with my punch, I can't care less whether I may use long Jin or short Jin.
- can't knock my opponent down with my punch, whether I have long Jin or short Jin, it won't do me any good.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 07:26 AM

If I

- can knock my opponent down with my punch, I can't care less whether I may use long Jin or short Jin.
- can't knock my opponent down with my punch, whether I have long Jin or short Jin, it won't do me any good.

You are interested on knock your opponent down and not Jin . So why bother discuss about Jin types?

If one don't know about what type of Jin, then one default to muscular power hit instead of Jin issue.

Similar to the military, they have long range and short range missile to serve their purpose, how can one make any conclusion knowning not what are these missile is about?

LFJ
09-01-2014, 07:32 AM
You are interested on knock your opponent down and not Jin . So why bother talk about Jin?

Why bother talking about Wing Chun at all if you are not interested in knocking your opponent down?! Go spam the Qigong and Meditation forum.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Why bother talking about Wing Chun at all if you are not interested in knocking your opponent down?! Go spam the Qigong and Meditation forum.

Too bad you are not the Creator of Wck, you don't define Wck .

I heard you are from Ipchun lineage is it right?

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 07:42 AM
So, I wonder what would happen if these 7 bow advocates, using mother hen technology, ever get their arse a serious beat down by a six month student who just trains hard everyday in the "basics" of a 'corrupt' system of WC??? Hmmmm.....might be an interesting experiment! :D

I have never said anything about corrupt system. So, don't put words in my mouth.

A well train coach can also be short down by a kid , so ?

But if you don't know the 7 bows or equavalen mechanics you will not have solid handling in you handling, disregards of who you are .

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 07:45 AM
No, you just claim that any other Wing Chun lineage that doesn't share your ideas is a modern corruption of the system.

But then you turn around and admit you created your own Wing Chun based on other styles you've never learned... and meanwhile you claim your new additions to be from "mother arts", suggesting you've got the most original Wing Chun. :rolleyes:

Which lineage are you from? May be we need to focus in your lineage and see what it is you try to defend

You seem try every way you can to twisted whatever I post.

LFJ
09-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Which lineage are you from? May be we need to focus in your lineage and see what it is you try to defend

You seem try every way you can to twisted whatever I post.

Twist? Really? I would go back and quote your posts saying these exact things, but everyone here knows it all too well.

LFJ
09-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Too bad you are not the Creator of Wck, you don't define Wck .

Please look into the mirror and repeat.

I heard you are from Ipchun lineage is it right?

Seems you didn't see my posts on this thread:
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67999-Of-some-interest-to-Wing-Chunners

chunner
09-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Twist? Really? I would go back and quote your posts saying these exact things, but everyone here knows it all too well.

how about that lineage?

Vajramusti
09-01-2014, 08:39 AM
how about that lineage?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The meaning of "lineage" has become quite sloppy.

-N-
09-01-2014, 09:20 AM
I have a TCMA friend who said that he had developed his "short Jin". I asked him to spar with me. He told me that he was not interested in fighting.

If I

You are interested on knock your opponent down and not Jin . So why bother discuss about Jin types?

My Sihing and I were the only ones in our class to train body conditioning regularly. We used long and short jin for this.

He later relocated to LA and trained under another teacher. On one occasion sparring a larger classmate, his opponent grappled him for a shuai chiao throw. My Sihing used the short force kao da and knocked his opponent to the ground.

His teacher pointed at him and silently shook his head to tell him not to use that on his classmates.

Short force is a good skill to train.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 09:39 AM
how about that lineage?

It is obvious he is trying to de focus his agenda.

Let him tell the world which lineage he is from.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Please look into the mirror and repeat.

Seems you didn't see my posts on this thread:
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67999-Of-some-interest-to-Wing-Chunners

You can't even say straight on what lineage you are from.

You seem to be more a Song San shaolin then a wcner.

LFJ
09-01-2014, 09:41 AM
how about that lineage?

WSLVT. You're asking like it's a big deal or challenge question. :D Maybe for those who invent their own Wing Chun "technology", as Hendrik just admitted to!

the Wck technology I have developed

LFJ
09-01-2014, 09:42 AM
It is obvious he is trying to de focus his agenda.

Let him tell the world which lineage he is from.

lol :D

Of what consequence is it really?

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 09:42 AM
My Sihing and I were the only ones in our class to train body conditioning regularly. We used long and short jin for this.

He later relocated to LA and trained under another teacher. On one occasion sparring a larger classmate, his opponent grappled him for a shuai chiao throw. My Sihing used the short force kao da and knocked his opponent to the ground.

His teacher pointed at him and silently shook his head to tell him not to use that on his classmates.

Short force is a good skill to train.

Great sharing!

Technology is technology. It has its place otherwise it is not invented

LFJ
09-01-2014, 09:44 AM
You can't even say straight on what lineage you are from.

WSLVT. Why would I not? :confused:

It's a tough question only for this guy:

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 09:49 AM
WSLVT. You're asking like it's a big deal or challenge question. :D Maybe for those who invent their own Wing Chun "technology", as Hendrik just admitted to!

So, you are from WSLVT?

You love to cut and pasted to twist my words isn't it?

LFJ
09-01-2014, 09:51 AM
So, you are from WSLVT?

You love to cut and pasted to twist my words isn't it?

If I cut and paste a direct quote from you, nothing is being twisted. Own what you say.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 09:54 AM

If I cut and paste a direct quote from you, nothing is being twisted. Own what you say.

Sure, you can cut and paste as you like to twist as usual.

Since you are from WSLVT, is your Wck similar to the type use by Obasi opponents here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnehZy1sJSc

If not please show us your utube

LFJ
09-01-2014, 09:56 AM
This is what you said. This is what I said you said. What am I twisting?

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 09:57 AM
This is what you said. This is what I said you said. What am I twisting?

Post the full paragraph instead of cut a fragment.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 09:58 AM
WSLVT. Why would I not? :confused:

It's a tough question only for this guy:

You post it after my post

LFJ
09-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Post the full paragraph instead of cut a fragment.

Not a problem!

It still contains the claim that you developed your own "Wck technology". What am I twisting?

LFJ
09-01-2014, 10:05 AM
You post it after my post

You mean after you asked me to? That's how questions and answers work. Wish you could learn that!

Vajramusti
09-01-2014, 10:10 AM
WSLVT?
Depends on who the sifu in wslvt was/is. These lineage games...!!

Also- kuen kuit begins to have meaning when clear hands on guidance and explanation is there.

WCK is WCK--- whatever that means.

Wing chun communications can be useless as lately in this thread.

LFJ
09-01-2014, 10:16 AM
WSLVT?
Depends on who the sifu in wslvt was/is. These lineage games...!!

Exactly. A useless diversion with no consequence to the topic at hand.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Not a problem!

It still contains the claim that you developed your own "Wck technology". What am I twisting?

So what do I mean?

LFJ
09-01-2014, 10:54 AM
So what do I mean?

You tell me.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 11:10 AM
You tell me.

Read the full paragraph

LFJ
09-01-2014, 11:29 AM
You said an Emei guy looked at the "Wck technology" you developed and recognized similarities in Emei.

You view this as a win for your claim that Emei is a mother art of Wing Chun, but you just admitted you developed it yourself!

This is not research and has nothing to do with real Wing Chun. You engineered your own answer. And from what? You said you've never learned Emei with a real person. So you must have gotten it from books and videos. You, sir, are a fraud.

kentchang
09-01-2014, 12:09 PM
You said an Emei guy looked at the "Wck technology" you developed and recognized similarities in Emei.

You view this as a win for your claim that Emei is a mother art of Wing Chun, but you just admitted you developed it yourself!

This is not research and has nothing to do with real Wing Chun. You engineered your own answer. And from what? You said you've never learned Emei with a real person. So you must have gotten it from books and videos. You, sir, are a fraud.

You are correct about Hendrik!

See below...

Originally posted by Daniel Fong
New post. This time from Cho Gar Wing Chun.

《班中正旦金曹家詠春公告》

鑒於近日在網上,Hendrik Santo 未經曹家曹德勝公後人認可,公然在網上以“易金詠春傳人及曹家詠春後人自居”,並對曹家所傳拳 法胡亂釋意, 更編造曹家歷史,無視曹家和易家的後人,此等行為、甚為可卑,有違武德。

經本派查證,Hendrik Santo實非易金或曹家傳人。其所言所述關於正旦金/易金祖師或曹德勝曹公家的歷史或拳理都與事實不同,若因聽信其言而導致誤學誤用,一切後果則與 本派無關。

由於正旦金曹家詠春拳、歷來只內傳,並不向外界公開,一向比較低調,為了尊重曹家意願,所以對 其所言拳理之 謬誤,不作任何公開批審。

如對曹家詠春拳法及歷史有興趣者,可直接與本派中國海外掌門宗師-古財華師傅。古財華師傅盡得曹賢安公晚年傾囊相授唯一衣缽傳人,並獲中國曹家曹德勝公之孫曹柏 倫師傅、唯一 承認授權的海外班中正旦金曹家詠春代表。

特此公告!

*** Solemn Statement ***

“Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun Announcement Bulletin”

Recently Mr. (Hendrik Santo) has been posting about Zheng Dan Kam (Yik Kam) and Cho family arts, without the recognition of the Cho Family, openly on the Internet.

He has led the public to believe that he himself is "Yik Kam Wing Chun’s successor and Cho Ga Wing Chun’s only inheritor". He has presented wrong information concerning the Ban Chung Wing Chun system, irresponsibly fabricating the Cho family history whilst ignoring the presence of Cho family descendants. Such behavior is considered rude and not in line with Martial Art ethics.

After verification by the Cho family, we feel the need to inform the public that Mr. Hendrik Santo is neither related to nor does he have any relationship with the Cho family successors. All he has said about Zheng Dan Kam (Yik Kam), Cho Dak Sing, Cho family history or Cho family martial art theory are far from the truth. If anyone wishes to practice or listen to any of Mr. Hendrik Santo’s teachings, that’s all well and good but it has nothing to do with Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun .

As over the years Ban Chung Zheng Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun has only been inherited privately and passed down in a traditional way, there is not much exposed to the public. All theory and teaching of our kung fu is for students only. Therefore we ask for understanding and respect from the public as to why we are such a mystery. However, if anyone is interested to know more about the history of Wing Chun of the Cho Family you can directly meet up with our Master – Grand Master Ku Choi Wah.

GM Ku was the sole inheritor of Great Grand Master Cho Yin On (in his later years) and later Master Ku was authorized by Cho Dak Sing’s grandson, Cho Bak Lin(曹柏伦), as the overseas Master and Ban Chung Zhen Dan Kam Cho Ga Wing Chun representative. The Cho Family has therefore recognized Master Ku.

Notice to all public!

-N-
09-01-2014, 02:17 PM

But also helpful to train so it can be used under pressure.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 02:26 PM
You are correct about Hendrik!

See below...

A public notice to all Chinese Martial art community.

As in traditional Chinese martial art custom,

Any posted on my position are false and misleading without my late sifu GM Cho Hung Choy or my Late Sigung Cho On Signature.

No one can address my position beside my late Sifu and late Sigung.
No one can deny my position in Yik kam Wck transmission beside my sifu and sigung.

In fact, I don't subject to any grandmaster or great grandmaster beside my late sifu and sigung. These grandmaster and grandmasters might be their own grandmaster or great grandmaster but has nothing todo with me.

GlennR
09-01-2014, 02:49 PM
A public notice to all Chinese Martial art community.

As in traditional Chinese martial art custom,

Any posted on my position are false and misleading without my late sifu GM Cho Hung Choy or my Late Sigung Cho On Signature.

Now it needs to be a dead guys signature............. how convenient!!

No one can address my position beside my late Sifu and late Sigung.
No one can deny my position in Yik kam Wck transmission beside my sifu and sigung.

No one cares.......... no one.......... zip.......... nadda........... zero
Dont confuse people laughing at you "theories" and people being interested in your lineage........ they arent the same thing

In fact, I don't subject to any grandmaster or great grandmaster beside my late sifu and sigung. These grandmaster and grandmasters might be their own grandmaster or great grandmaster but has nothing todo with me.

And seeing as they have the "true undiluted knowledge" and that you are their successor that makes you.............. the All knowing WC Pr0phet!!

Its all very convenient isnt it Sifu 2014!!!

GlennR
09-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Great sharing!

Technology is technology. It has its place otherwise it is not invented

Blah blah blah............ technology..... blah blah blah............. emei.......... blah blah blah.......... snake.......... blah blah blah......... 2014 formulae...... blah blah blah 58 videos about the same thing........... it goes on and on and on

If you so truly believe in what you do, form a School and teach people......... bore people face to face!!!!

YouKnowWho
09-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Hendrik:

Do you develop your "short Jin" by hitting on heavy bag, wall bag, or any other striking target?

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 03:51 PM
No one will take you as Duma$s if you don't post. :D

Now it needs to be a dead guys signature............. how convenient!!

No one cares.......... no one.......... zip.......... nadda........... zero
Dont confuse people laughing at you "theories" and people being interested in your lineage........ they arent the same thing

And seeing as they have the "true undiluted knowledge" and that you are their successor that makes you.............. the All knowing WC Pr0phet!!

Its all very convenient isnt it Sifu 2014!!!

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Hendrik:

Do you develop your "short Jin" by hitting on heavy bag, wall bag, or any other striking target?

Sure, Heavy bag , wall bag,... All are good testing tool.

Don't Wck test Jin with woodern dummy?

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Blah blah blah............ technology..... blah blah blah............. emei.......... blah blah blah.......... snake.......... blah blah blah......... 2014 formulae...... blah blah blah 58 videos about the same thing........... it goes on and on and on

If you so truly believe in what you do, form a School and teach people......... bore people face to face!!!!

You just hate me since I told you TST demo is not internal art by Chinese internal art standard in this forum.

So, I can understand that you love to keep post non sense on things you are clueless. Just try to get me :D

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 03:56 PM
But also helpful to train so it can be used under pressure.

Those who race everyday doesn't see pressure but race

zuti car
09-01-2014, 08:02 PM
No one will take you as Duma$s if you don't post. :D

Post or not, there is no difference for you ...

Minghequan
09-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Hendrik,

The term is actually "Dumbas$" ... can you at least get that right Dumbas$!!! :D

anerlich
09-01-2014, 09:28 PM
You just hate me since I told you TST demo is not internal art by Chinese internal art standard in this forum.

There are plenty of other reasons for him to hate you beside that. For example, you suggested he was a Dumas$ [sic] on another thread. :eek:

What exactly is the Chinese internal art standard? Or is is something that changes depending on whom you are arguing with?

At least TST had a legit demo.

All you have is a bunch of signatures of people no one but you gives a F about, photos of people stuffing their faces in a food court or sitting on the floor comparing notes, and photos of a few people standing in funny stances with their hands crossed. And several hours of unconvincing and extremely boring video of you waving your arms around.

GlennR
09-01-2014, 09:32 PM
There are plenty of other reasons for him to hate you beside that. For example, you suggested he was a Dumas$ [sic] on another thread. :eek:

What exactly is the Chinese internal art standard? Or is is something that changes depending on whom you are arguing with?

At least TST had a legit demo.

All you have is a bunch of signatures of people no one but you gives a F about, photos of people stuffing their faces in a food court or sitting on the floor comparing notes, and photos of a few people standing in funny stances with their hands crossed. And several hours of unconvincing and extremely boring video of you waving your arms around.

Thanks Andrew.......... you summed that up nicely

GlennR
09-01-2014, 09:38 PM

So, I can understand that you love to keep post non sense on things you are clueless. Just try to get me :D

Hate no, pity perhaps.

TST invited all comers to try him out as opposed to you that will train only with "people that agree with the 1850 method"......... your words

I rest my case....... idiot

LFJ
09-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Everything said is false unless you have a dead guy give his signature! :D Priceless.

Well, apparently what I've understood above is correct, since that conversation has come to a quick halt.

Everything you personally post carries your signature, Hendrik. Thanks for being honest about your dishonesty!

Daniel Fong
09-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Are the people in the world fool? His OrMei CULT dream hit stone in the west, and also hit stone in the East as well. The same game was being played around in every place in the world with DIFFERENT NAMES.

He has a lot of different names in China forum. He also has a lot of different names in this forum and facebook. Sometimes, he talk to himself with other names to promote his cult. Really what for ? Why spending so much time on it ? Not for money, not for reputation ? Really for waht ?

Daniel Fong
09-01-2014, 10:16 PM
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67984-Wick-is-Wck&p=1275988#post1275988

Today, this f***ing fake buddhist said openly he is loyal to his sifu and his lineage only. Why he spent time on Sifu Wayne Yung and SCWC for few years and said bai See to SCWC Mun for stealing SCWC stuff, then quit SCWC Mun and publish announcement no relationship with SCWC any more. He also said he can steal Lee Kong White Crane in one night. He is totally loyal to his sifu only, and why he need to do all that ?

Today we can see his real face, a MuLam mouse. A guy stealing knowledge from others improperly and share to the public, how do we think about this guy and the knowledge he provided. More, he violate a lot of wck history and put his stuff to wck and make his wck and promote to the world. Trying to replace the existing wck market. He had also told sifu Wayne Yung wck in us is billion us$ business.

Daniel Fong
09-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Fake buddhist, I just mentioned why you have all the original document and set of Ban Chung Zhen Dan Kam Wck, and Ban chung Cho's family and Yik's family they don't have them. Is it curious ?

However, the people here read clearly what you said you developed your wck. More, people here see how much you add to your wck. Every day, you are in the west and in the east using different names, Chinese and English to convince people believing you. Actually what benefits you can gain because you said you are not for money, for reputation, for ... Everyday, you are blamed here, but you still keep on repeating the same things to convince people. Both East and West people object you a lot, and don't think you are the ONLY GUY to take over YipMan and other wck lineages.

LFJ
09-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Sometimes, he talk to himself with other names to promote his cult.

Well, his training partner is also a wall in an empty house. He interacts with its force. :D

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Fake buddhist, I just mentioned why you have all the original document and set of Ban Chung Zhen Dan Kam Wck, and Ban chung Cho's family and Yik's family they don't have them. Is it curious ?

However, the people here read clearly what you said you developed your wck. More, people here see how much you add to your wck. Every day, you are in the west and in the east using different names, Chinese and English to convince people believing you. Actually what benefits you can gain because you said you are not for money, for reputation, for ... Everyday, you are blamed here, but you still keep on repeating the same things to convince people. Both East and West people object you a lot, and don't think you are the ONLY GUY to take over YipMan and other wck lineages.

Lol.

You just can't take it when more and more and more wcners don't go your way.

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Are the people in the world fool? His OrMei CULT dream hit stone in the west, and also hit stone in the East as well. The same game was being played around in every place in the world with DIFFERENT NAMES.

He has a lot of different names in China forum. He also has a lot of different names in this forum and facebook. Sometimes, he talk to himself with other names to promote his cult. Really what for ? Why spending so much time on it ? Not for money, not for reputation ? Really for waht ?

Too bad the information is spreading in Asia too.

You just jealous! Lol

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 11:13 PM
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67984-Wick-is-Wck&p=1275988#post1275988

Today, this f***ing fake buddhist said openly he is loyal to his sifu and his lineage only. Why he spent time on Sifu Wayne Yung and SCWC for few years and said bai See to SCWC Mun for stealing SCWC stuff, then quit SCWC Mun and publish announcement no relationship with SCWC any more. He also said he can steal Lee Kong White Crane in one night. He is totally loyal to his sifu only, and why he need to do all that ?

Today we can see his real face, a MuLam mouse. A guy stealing knowledge from others improperly and share to the public, how do we think about this guy and the knowledge he provided. More, he violate a lot of wck history and put his stuff to wck and make his wck and promote to the world. Trying to replace the existing wck market. He had also told sifu Wayne Yung wck in us is billion us$ business.

KPM is right.
The more you smear me and make false accusation on me, you are just do me a favour of free publicity and advertisement.

Thanks!

Daniel Fong
09-01-2014, 11:16 PM

From Sifu Wayne Yung Facebook posting:

BaiSee, Loyalty, MoDak, Ethics, Morality... Family rules ....

In Traditional Kung Fu families, BaiSee is a very important to a practitioner to become a disciple of a family. In his whole life, only the BaisSee sifu is his exclusive sifu for his whole life. He need loyalty to the family and pay hard to learn the complete system of the family, then carry forward to the next generation. The length will be last for his rest of the whole life. As a sifu, he will pass the whole system to the disciple. Besides learning the skills, disciples also need to learn what a MoDak, Martial Arts ethics & morality are. That's the important pats of the traditional kung fu culture. Individual families they have their individual cultures based on their yearly development. Being disciples need to learn the culture of what their family as well.

Today, kung fu practitioners should be educated what the traditional kung fu culture is. What they need to follow, as they learn the arts. However, some people not paying too much effort on learning, and try to make a discipleship relation to take advantages from the families. Really, how much they understand the arts of the families they make baisee to a sifu there, and become just a collector only.

Some of them wearing a research robe trying to dig something out from some low profile families, and represent them bringing them out to the public. How much do they know why the lineage keeping low profile, not opening up ? Does it intrude the privacy of individual lineages ? Really, the term "Research", what really means ? In What ways ? Doing research means they can do whatever they like to explore IN ANY MEANS to get information IMPROPERLY? Will it hurt those lineages and destroying the individual lineage duties ? For what ? Then makes their own interpretation to show to the public. For their individual benefits or any other HIDDEN means ? It makes no difference like stealing in a improper way. Those people they are not the real researchers, what they behave just like what called MuLamLoShe( A mouse in Martial Arts Community).

Can this type of behaviours exist on the today martial arts researchers ? What the information they get in improper ways, are they good to the martial arts community ?

Finally, RCHS, what type of Chinese characters being used in the Ancient China? When the Simplied characters introduced today commonly used in China? Are there any SI units introduced in 19th century?

Hendrik
09-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Gm Fu , the present gate keeper of emei 12 zhuang , high light the lines within the yik kam slt kuen kuit which is identified by him from emei 12 zhuang, he signed and date it.

I know many jealous of it because they can no longer claim their Wck lineage is the original and the deepest.

LFJ
09-01-2014, 11:41 PM
I know many jealous of it because they can no longer claim their Wck lineage is the original and the deepest.

There you go again, saying that those lineages that don't share your ideas are shallow and not the original Wing Chun!

But you have just admitted that you developed your own "Wck technology" (!!!) and that is what your Emei guy recognized!

You took Emei ideas from books and videos, since you've never learned the style with a real person, and implanted those ideas into your own Wing Chun, had it shown to an Emei guy and are now proud of yourself that he recognized it. Then you claim it to be the historical connection to the Emei mother art of Wing Chun.

You are beyond absurd! :eek:

Minghequan
09-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Jealous???

Jealous of a guy who most regards at best as a "nut job" and a "whacko" who writes and films himself but never train and who has no students! Nope not one bit jealous of you Hendrik although I suspect that you are somewhat jealous of the others here on this forum because they can put things into words better than you, make more sense than you and jealous because these people do by training not writing all over the web and filming themselves talking on Youtube!

No little Hendrik. You protest too much ... It's you who are truly jealous because you lack the one thing you so desperately seek ..... acceptance!

Daniel Fong
09-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Gm Fu , the present gate keeper of emei 12 zhuang , high light the lines within the yik kam slt kuen kuit which is identified by him from emei 12 zhuang, he signed and date it.

hahah.... I got a lot of signatures from football stars on the balls and t-shirts. I can say what ever I want on the signature. I think the signature there, the agreement with his daughter to marry with your son. Or, he borrowed money from you. The same approach you applied to the lunch photo of Lee Kong. Haha... You are really living in your cult dream.

Daniel Fong
09-01-2014, 11:48 PM
There you go again, saying that those lineages that don't share your ideas are shallow and not the original Wing Chun!

But you have just admitted that you developed your own "Wck technology" (!!!) and that is what your Emei guy recognized!

You took Emei ideas from books and videos, since you've never learned the style with a real person, and implanted those ideas into your own Wing Chun, had it shown to an Emei guy and are now proud of yourself that he recognized it. Then you claim it to be the historical connection to the Emei mother art of Wing Chun.

You are beyond absurd! :eek:

At least, I know he also took from SCWC Sifu Wayne Yung. He requested bai see, taking the SCWC stuff, then leaving, making public announcement quitting SCWC, makeing announcement to his people he discovered and find somethings himself, sharing to the public, gaining his reputation, --> Grandmaster(Creator) of his WCK.

Today, he use 1848, avoiding 1850. He represented SCWC saying a lot here, but today, never mentioning that. hahaha.... He knows people knowing that and trying to avoid. However, fact is fact, what he done is what he done. He can dream he never did, but really he did. haha

Sure he has no other sifu, only loyal to his wck sifu. Then we should know how he learnt others, by himself, opening discussion to steal, then make them to other face becoming his and showing to the public.

Minghequan
09-01-2014, 11:58 PM
Hand-on-**** Wrote:

The more you smear me and make false accusation on me, you are just do me a favour of free publicity and advertisement.

No, no, no little Hendrik. No.

No one here has to attempt to "smear" you or make "false accusations". No. Sorry.

You do a good enough job yourself of smearing yourself every single time you press a keyboard button!

It has been explained to you over and over and over that you are your own worst enemy Hendrik but still you just don't get it.

You are not to be smeared, accused, or vilified. No Hendrick this is not the right way you should be treated on this forum. You deserve better than that. You deserve to be seen for what you are and what you bring to the discussion.

You deserve better than to be "smeared" and "accused" ... far better!

You deserve to be pitied. For people to feel sorry for your loneliness. You deserve us to feel sorry for your constant need for some form of recognition and validation by the wider Martial Arts community.

You tried your best to "smear" me, to "accuse me" ... I refer to your totally incorrect assumption that I had no training in White Crane and or Wing Chun (see my reply:

Post No 34#

Some Facts:

Facts stated and questioned asked which you never answered right up to this very day!

Yes Hendrik, I feel sorry for you. I truly pity you. I see you for the poor, lonely unimportant person you truly are and I feel sad for you.

And I truly think that whenever you post in the future and I am sure you will as you can't help yourself and your sickness ... That all here should simply acknowledge your pain, your suffering and feel sorry for you, giving you the pity you so truthfully deserve.

Daniel Fong
09-02-2014, 12:08 AM
Too bad the information is spreading in Asia too.

You just jealous! Lol

Jealous on what ?? YOu enjoy your dreaming world. Spreading in Asia by using different names to spread, and talk to yourself with different accounts. No evidence, no proof, just you talk to yourself you got the wck origin. No emei NO ONE DOING WCK. Here, you also doing the same ways. Please also see how HK martial arts community f@@k you up in newspaper.

香港頭條日報

勝負都是過眼雲煙
2014/4/11 上午 10:43:10
網誌分類: 生活

最近我在內地跟幾位武術名家交流,他們都說:「你們的詠春拳,發展不錯!但這拳種,只在南方有人識,到了北 方,很多人聞所未聞!」我聽後內心有跟他辯論的衝動,但最後打消念頭。突然記起電影《一代宗師》裏,飾演葉 問的梁朝偉在戲裏說的一段話:「人家說,武學千年,勝負都是過眼雲煙。功夫可以分南北,國家又豈能分南北? 我們不在意是一招一式,你們在意是整個武林,而我就是整個世界!」我心想:「修文者為求明理不論古今,練武 者追尋實用不分南北。」於是我說:「我們詠春拳,雖在北方剛起步,但現今已傳遍世界!」

詠春拳由葉問宗師南傳發展,短短數十年間,以驚人速度發展。在詠春拳派的支流裏,葉問系統的成績更是一枝獨 秀。在這趨勢下,確實有很多投機取巧的功夫騙子,搵個輩份高的師傅,先去交幾百元,學幾個月,然後過冷河, 返屋企睇YouTube學齊其他套路,就掛牌收學生!或跟十個、八個師傅學過後,話自己取各家之長。練功夫 是不能心存坑、蒙、拐、騙、偷,教學更不可以只顧自己「刮龍」,過到海就是神仙,誤人誤己。

沒恩怨,沒是非,就不是武林!最近我在YouTube看到有位外籍中國人話,要為詠春拳尋根解碼,在網上自 拍視頻說葉問的詠春功夫,是「半桶水不齊全」,是到香港先抄這個、學那個,才修成正果。我認為,他沒確實證 據。

據我所知,這位外籍人士最早亦是葉問詠春拳的傳人,近年才拜另一支流門下。我有責任去調查,對自己對讀者有 個交代。

我早年曾拜訪多條支流的詠春派前輩,我見過葉問佛山的最早期弟子郭富、倫佳師傅,亦拜訪過吳仲素祖師的後人 ,還聽了許多老前輩說有關葉、阮、姚三雄的故事。

經分析後,關於問公的謠傳,便知是以訛傳訛。但不招人妒是庸才,前人已蓋棺定論又何需妄加評說,懂得欣賞別 人,才能顯出包容之量,覺得自己不足,才是成功的開始。

YouKnowWho
09-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Hendrik:

What you are trying to do here (integrate "Emei 12 Zhuang" into the WC system) was exactly what I tried to do many years ago (integrate "SC leg skill" into the Taiji system). In the beginning, I though I did the Taiji system a great favor. Later on, I found out not only Taiji guys won't appreciate my effort, they even hate me big time with attitude as "go do your SC and leave Taiji along". I soon gave up that Taiji and SC integration idea, shut my mouth, and just keep everything for myself.

I find something very similar in your situation here. I didn't want to fight against the whole Taiji community. I don't think you want to fight against the whole WC community either.

Confucius made a great point in the following 2 statements:

- "人不知而不慍, 不亦君子乎? - If people don't appreciate your idea and if you won't let that to bother you, you are a true gentleman."
- "道不行, 乘桴浮于海 - If my way is not accepted, I'll just float myself in the ocean and leave people along."

The online discussion can be like "drug addiction", when you post something, if

- nobody responds, you may feel lonely and being ignored.
- people respond, they may drag you into argument and raise your blood pressure.

Everyday, you either feel lonely or feel angry. It's a lose-lose situation and not good for your health. Sometime, the more that you post, the more trouble that you may get yourself into. People can always find something to disagree no matter what you may say. If you like to argue, that will be great. If you don't, what's the point?

Hendrik
09-02-2014, 06:22 AM
Nice try!

This article from Hong Kong martial art community got nothing to do with me.
Evidentally you can't even read Chinese.

I have never say I got the Wck origin.
By evidence I present that

a part of Wck 1848 version exist today has been Verified by different experts of both emei 12 zhuang and fujian white crane with photos and signature in writing.

Nice attemp trying to set me up with Ipman lineage to have friction for your benifit. Too bad no one will fell into this trap.

Reality speak , what do you offer ? What can you offer to wcners? Upto now only "Zero in constructive and positive " but negative keep twisting to smear and spread false information due to your jealousy you don't have what I own

Jealous on what ?? YOu enjoy your dreaming world. Spreading in Asia by using different names to spread, and talk to yourself with different accounts. No evidence, no proof, just you talk to yourself you got the wck origin. No emei NO ONE DOING WCK. Here, you also doing the same ways. Please also see how HK martial arts community f@@k you up in newspaper.

香港頭條日報

勝負都是過眼雲煙
2014/4/11 上午 10:43:10
網誌分類: 生活

最近我在內地跟幾位武術名家交流,他們都說:「你們的詠春拳,發展不錯!但這拳種,只在南方有人識,到了北 方,很多人聞所未聞!」我聽後內心有跟他辯論的衝動,但最後打消念頭。突然記起電影《一代宗師》裏,飾演葉 問的梁朝偉在戲裏說的一段話:「人家說,武學千年,勝負都是過眼雲煙。功夫可以分南北,國家又豈能分南北? 我們不在意是一招一式,你們在意是整個武林,而我就是整個世界!」我心想:「修文者為求明理不論古今,練武 者追尋實用不分南北。」於是我說:「我們詠春拳,雖在北方剛起步,但現今已傳遍世界!」

詠春拳由葉問宗師南傳發展,短短數十年間,以驚人速度發展。在詠春拳派的支流裏,葉問系統的成績更是一枝獨 秀。在這趨勢下,確實有很多投機取巧的功夫騙子,搵個輩份高的師傅,先去交幾百元,學幾個月,然後過冷河, 返屋企睇YouTube學齊其他套路,就掛牌收學生!或跟十個、八個師傅學過後,話自己取各家之長。練功夫 是不能心存坑、蒙、拐、騙、偷,教學更不可以只顧自己「刮龍」,過到海就是神仙,誤人誤己。

沒恩怨,沒是非,就不是武林!最近我在YouTube看到有位外籍中國人話,要為詠春拳尋根解碼,在網上自 拍視頻說葉問的詠春功夫,是「半桶水不齊全」,是到香港先抄這個、學那個,才修成正果。我認為,他沒確實證 據。

據我所知,這位外籍人士最早亦是葉問詠春拳的傳人,近年才拜另一支流門下。我有責任去調查,對自己對讀者有 個交代。

我早年曾拜訪多條支流的詠春派前輩,我見過葉問佛山的最早期弟子郭富、倫佳師傅,亦拜訪過吳仲素祖師的後人 ,還聽了許多老前輩說有關葉、阮、姚三雄的故事。

經分析後,關於問公的謠傳,便知是以訛傳訛。但不招人妒是庸才,前人已蓋棺定論又何需妄加評說,懂得欣賞別 人,才能顯出包容之量,覺得自己不足,才是成功的開始。