PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with me???

SevenStar
11-04-2001, 01:02 AM
All weekend, I have been drinking juice. Normally I drink a lot of water, but this weekend I can't stay away from juice. I've killed half a bottle of cider (64 fl.oz), a 64 fl.oz bottle of apple juice, and 64 fl.oz bottle of juicy juice and I've started on another bottle of juicy juice. WTF is going on??

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Wongsifu
11-04-2001, 01:06 AM
the apple and cider shows that you feel the need to clean out your liver have you been taking steroids or eaten really fatty food ? That could be it
the juicy juice is prolly vit C if you smoke it kills vit c and that is replacing it for you :)

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

prana
11-04-2001, 01:09 AM
but maybe you are pregnant :P

http://dharmatours.com/hbmc/Prwhbl1.gif

SevenStar
11-04-2001, 01:44 AM
I don't smoke, and as big as I am already, I don't need roids...I think I may be pregnant. :eek:

" - nightair

Martial Joe
11-04-2001, 02:01 AM
Your fruity :D ...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Wongsifu
11-04-2001, 02:04 AM
**** man, you should get one of them test kits from the pharmacy to see if you are pregnant !!!

btw how heavy are you about 200 pounds + i remember your pics you are friggin huge.

They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Martial Joe
11-04-2001, 02:06 AM
He is not that big...zeesh...

I could over power the man with no problems at all...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Wongsifu
11-04-2001, 02:21 AM
i guess your right martial joe i mean arnold schwazeneger, does give him a run for his money eh ?

joedoe
11-04-2001, 02:26 AM
What has your diet been like lately? Maybe your body is needing some vitamins, minerals, or just sugar.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

Chang Style Novice
11-04-2001, 02:56 AM
"WTF is wrong with me???"

You want the list in alphabetical order, or prioritized?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

SevenStar
11-04-2001, 03:14 AM
alphabetical - prioritizing them all could take days!

Lately my diet has been pretty good. I have had some fast food a few days this week though, which is generally a no no for me.

Wong - I fluctuate between 210 and 220.

**** Joe....when you put it that way, I guess I have been kind of fruity this weekend.

" - nightair

Sum Sing Wong
11-04-2001, 03:56 AM
What is wrong with juice? Juice is GOOD! My mom gets made when I drink so much and I tell her it is either this or Soda, water isn't happening.

zen_celt
11-04-2001, 04:06 AM
Dude, Juice is good! I only drink juice, Sobe, tea, and water. We go thru something like 2-3 gallons of OJ a week just because of me. It gives you energy and vitamins and has more flavor than water!
BTW, has anyone here tried Dreyer's light Gingerbread ice cream? I love that stuff!
-ZC

"The thorn *****s only those who would harm the rose."

SevenStar
11-05-2001, 01:19 AM
Juice is cool, but read the nutrition label on them...

" - nightair

joedoe
11-05-2001, 01:21 AM
Juice is only good if it is the real thing. If it is a fruit drink then the chances are that there is little to no fruit involved in the production of the drink.

Even then, the old saying about everything in moderation also holds for fruit juices.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

qeySuS
11-05-2001, 01:27 AM
once when i got sick i lost my food apetite and my fluid need went way up, i drank juice and nesquik chocolate milk by the liters. So i hardly ate food, drank a LOT and i was really cold all the time and felt good in extremely hot enviroments. So maybe yuor sick :) I couldnt tell you what i had because the doctors found nothing wrong with me.

Free thinkers are dangerous!

SevenStar
11-05-2001, 07:04 AM
yeah, even pure juice has high carb and calorie numbers though. like you said, everything in moderation. And my juice kick still hasn't ended. I opened another 64 fl.oz bottle today, however, I have had some water also. This is odd.

" - nightair

Wongsifu
11-05-2001, 05:52 PM
7*, maybe its the change in the weather usually when the climate changes ive found my stomach wants to change its eating habit .

Btw how much can you bench press ? squat ? just out of interest .Also how hard can you kick, punch , i mean does your roundhouse floor people who are 20 pounds ilghter than you ???

JWTAYLOR
11-05-2001, 06:05 PM
Maybe you just have a sweat tooth and you like the natural sugars?

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Abstract
11-05-2001, 06:25 PM
i will NEVER drink that ISHT again. 'bout 1 year ago, i was playin ball and i usually just drink gatorade or water...but i was late & took w/me 2 32 oz. jammies of apple juice instead outta our fridge....man :mad: :mad: ---when i got done drinkin that i had THE RUNS!!!!!! i BARELY made it to a bathroom before I blew it up! WHEEEEEEEEW!! :p

my experience with apple juice truamatized me....

-------------------------
In mildness is the strength of steel

SevenStar
11-05-2001, 07:49 PM
yeah, apple juice makes a lot of people break loose like that. It doesn't bother me - I can drink it all day. Prune juice is another story though...

Wong,

My bench isn't that strong - my current max is 282. I have squatted 500, but generally work out with 315. I have a strong left fround house, and have broken the ribs of someone that was about 10 pounds lighter than me with it. In the ring I doubled a guy over with it, but nothing broke.

I know what you mean about weather changes. my appetite has changes also. Thinking about it, I wonder if that had anything to do with this..

" - nightair

SevenStar
11-05-2001, 07:50 PM
"Maybe you just have a sweat tooth and you like the natural sugars?"

not unless it just grew. I've never done this before.

" - nightair

Nexus
11-05-2001, 07:54 PM
Sevenstar + Superman = Superstar!

or Sevenman, but the first one sounds better!

Stranger
11-05-2001, 08:00 PM
Abstract's anus + apple juice = SHOOTING STAR :eek:

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

Abstract
11-05-2001, 09:06 PM
aww man--go 'head...laugh at my expense...after that I got up & my SHOES were in the toilet!!
Apple juice is Satan's elixir!!! apple juice bad!!

JWTAYLOR
11-05-2001, 09:15 PM
ROFLMLWAO!
JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

SevenStar
11-05-2001, 09:15 PM
I'm eating some greens and some beef/potato soup while reading this, and almost spit it out from laughing at that one! The color of the soup matches that of the runs, and since it's soup, it is runny...Good thing I have a strong stomach!

" - nightair

Abstract
11-05-2001, 09:54 PM
hahaha

but really though, i know how u feel. Sometimes you do just get a MAD CRAVING for stuff. For example, sometimes, I just gotta go A$$ shopping. SO, I call one of my boys, we go into Manhattan and just check for all the finest a$ of the BEYOOTIFUL women in the city. So yea man, i feel you, i feel you, apple juice, fine a$$, it's all good. When ya gotta have it, ya gotta have it :p
:p :p :D :D

Wongsifu
11-06-2001, 12:33 AM
i gotta wipe the tears from my eyes that was soo funny.

**** 7* you are one bad ass !!!

280 pounds/ 500 pounds thats a ****load!!!