PDA

View Full Version : I need help from anyone with computer exerience!

Black Belt Jones 1
11-23-2001, 03:02 AM
I bought a VCD on ebay that is supposed to be an instructional Hsing-I, Pau Kua, Tai Chi disk. The Vcd is completely in chinese. My problem is that I cant get it to run. There is no setup program and all the files are like lot_1.vcd. How do I get this thing to run? Winzip and Acrobat are worthless. Please help me.

JAZA
11-23-2001, 03:08 AM
If you use microsoft windows, then use the windows media player to open the biggest file.
That must play the file.

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-23-2001, 09:01 AM
i think he was trying to play them in a dvd player but i dunno. if so i'm not 100% sure.

i have downloaded tons of vcds but i just watch them on my comp in mpeg cause i don't have a dvd player.

i always get them in rar files and use winrar to put them into a bin and cue file. then i use vcdgear to change it to mpeg.

have you tried playing it in another dvd player? i heard that svcds only play in some.

where's my beer?

Wongsifu
11-23-2001, 01:50 PM
hey bb jones , this is a vcd youve bought so you need a vcd player , go to tucows or the like , google yahoo etc , and do a search on download free vcd player.
If you have a dvd program such as power dvd you can also use it to view this program.

It runs like a movie , you cant open the files separately as such , because the sound and video is compressed separately.

go to www.tucows.com (http://www.tucows.com) and just type vcd player...

take caer

This is because THC is not an alkaloid. It does not contain a nitrogen atom, therefore it is a terpenophenolic compound

Black Belt Jones 1
11-23-2001, 05:17 PM
Jaza thanks it worked like a charm. Its an awesome VCD even if its in chinese.

JAZA
11-24-2001, 03:43 AM
I´m glad the spell still go on, Black Belt Jones.

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-24-2001, 06:29 AM
can you just pop them into a dvd player the way it came to you?

where's my beer?