PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

sniper
11-23-2001, 05:51 AM
Hello, everyone. I am new here, and just wanted to introduce myself before I jumped into anyone's conversation.
...So, I'll call myself Sniper. Nice to meet everyone, and I hope that I learn a lot from all of you here.

Xebsball
11-23-2001, 06:01 AM
Thats good, i see you are master of the longest range fighting.

----------------------------
When you are surrounded by kids, enlighten them with Bruce Lee quotes.
They will love you and honor you for that.

honorisc
11-23-2001, 01:47 PM
Kwasimoto--Hi(gh) back.

Heaven hi.

Really, Hello, There's at least some interesting information here.

I might recommend deciding on an area of interest or particular immediate focus(sounds sniper-ish), and search that, with the search feature at all most every page of this website (near the top-ish part)--a particular System, word, instructor, subject...), hopefully this adds to efficient use of this resource.

To track topics you respond to or are interested in, use the feature called pop it~ MyPop it *.*.* preferences outputs a page to the monitor of what you popped to MyPop™page. Also, you could search for a particular author (member of KFO). Or use My profile option. There is a view your posts~ option near the top of profile page~.

Very good. I No_Know............ Note:the search seems not case sensitive.

Also, you might click/select the bright rectangle (found when reading a post located across from the poster name~two lines, two circles (filled) resembles an aidio cassette) of a poster with interesting talk. This should get you to their profile. From their profile you could select to see their posts. This might get you an idea for how individuals are or prestent themselves; insight as to how they think or how to or how not to approach, address them.

Before you select post now when replying or starting a new topic, go down the screen two or so broad clicks and check-out the options: section/mark the box for MyPoP™ page.

Very whatever, very good. Some-such

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

Wongsifu
11-23-2001, 01:51 PM
its cool

This is because THC is not an alkaloid. It does not contain a nitrogen atom, therefore it is a terpenophenolic compound

Jockwurst
11-23-2001, 05:22 PM
You mean your not a BJJ practitioner, who moonlights in mauy thai and stickfighting and came here to make friends on a Kung Fu forum? Well then you must be legit. Welcome!

IronFist
11-23-2001, 08:27 PM
So the Pop It command gives you a page of your topics you choose that you want to monitor?

Iron

"Now why the **** would you censor "d.ork?"

Ironman PostLog: 1100 - 11/20/01

logic
11-23-2001, 08:51 PM
U.S.M.C. How long have you been serving?
Have you seen any action?
You have a good range of styles and teaching M.A. in the Marine Corps is cool.Must be tough.
Welcome.

Honest Neutral Clarity

sniper
11-24-2001, 12:46 AM
Thanks for all the info everyone. :)
I have been a Marine for 2 1/2 years now, and the only "action" I have seen was when I was in the middle of an anti-american riot in South America. Not fun. Got to hook and jab a little there though. It was a good experience.
Yeah, I suppose I have had a wide range of styles that I have been involved in, but I never stayed anywhere long enough to become really proficient at it.