PDA

View Full Version : stupid!! pt II

neptunesfall
11-24-2001, 02:28 AM
this one happened today.....LOL@myself......

i was practicing hip throws in a shady part of the park. really concentrating on the lifting power in the hips when....THUMP.....i flipped myself over on my back. quickly getting up to check if anyone saw.....no one was around. whew.
:eek:

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-24-2001, 09:41 AM
yeah, but now it's kinda like everyone here seen you do it.

where's my beer?

IronFist
11-24-2001, 09:51 AM
Were you trying to throw someone and you threw yourself, or were you practicing ALONE and managed to throw yourself?

Did you get my email a week or two ago?

Iron

"Now why the **** would you censor "d.ork?"

Ironman PostLog: 1100 - 11/20/01

neptunesfall
11-24-2001, 05:25 PM
GDA....um.....good point :

ironfist

i was alone practicing the throw. :)
i checked your email address and i haven't gotten any emails from you. what was it about? maybe i deleted it by accident? if i did, sorry.
either way, please resend it?

prana
11-25-2001, 01:16 AM
I missed part 1

Chang Style Novice
11-25-2001, 01:30 AM
Give yerself a break, neptune. You meant to do that, you were just practicing breakfalls is all. Really. Honest. It was on purpose.

STOP LAUGHING AT ME!

on topic -

I think I've told this story before, but it bears repeating. I hopped the wrong bus one time, and instead of going to my apartment, this express bus didn't stop until it reached the transfer center on the north side of town. Being late afternoon on a Saturday, it was going to be a while til the bus to take me back home arrived, and the parking lot was practically empty.

Okay, perfectly good time to practice forms, right? I thought so.

So, I started running through my taiji short form. Some people start looking at me, no problem, let 'em look. One guy comes over and starts trying to follow along. No problem, maybe Shifu can get a new student out of this. I finish my first rep, we talk about taiji for a minute, I give him the school's name and address, his bus arrives so he leaves. I go back to doing my form solo. People continue to watch; as I said, no big deal. A cop comes over and tells me to stop. "Why?" I ask. Never mind why, just stop. "Am I doing anything illegal?" No, but stop anyway. I stopped this short of telling him to arrest me and file charges or stick his fascist bull up his ass, but instead I said "Sorry I bothered you." He said I wasn't bothering him, but stop it.

Is it any wonder I don't love all cops? Whatta cornhole.

Chang Style Novice
11-25-2001, 01:32 AM
In case you missed it, the stupid thing I did in that story was to catch the express bus instead of the one that goes to my building. The cop was stupid enough for both of us, though.

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-25-2001, 09:03 AM
maybe he just didn't want to see you get beat up.

where's my beer?

Ish
11-25-2001, 02:23 PM
Mabe your form was just so good he was jealous, or mabe it was so crap he didnt want you to embarass yourself