PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Headbutting

Mega_Champion
12-03-2014, 02:45 PM
I'd like to share a story from my famed warrior quest.

I travelled to Brazil to learn from the Brazilian Ju Jutsu masters in order to complement my style. I was back in my flat one day after several months training at the Pedro Dojo in Rio, when I looked out of the window. In the distance I noticed a robbery was being committed by some bruisers with machetes. Now, I do not advise doing what I did next, but I was young and full of elite courage... So, I ran after the gang and within minutes I was in the heart of Rocinha, the most treacherous favela in the city. "Hey pretty boy, why don't you show us what what ya made of?" I heard shouted at me from behind.

I turned and saw he was armed with a machete.

Now, earlier in my warrior quest I studied with some masters in Scotland, and one showed me the famous Glasgow Kiss method, in which you slam your forehead into the opponent's face.

"Listen hoodlum, I'm giving you the choice - run or face the fist." He laughed, scoffing at my every word, before approaching me and taking a swing with the machete. I grabbed his forearm on the inside but he threw a hook from the other side, which I blocked. Now, I was took close to kick and my weight was forward making a knee impossible. I remembered my elite training in the 'land of a thousand words' (Scotland) and immediately headbutted him in the face.

It turned out I had the last laugh.

My question is, why isn't the headbutt relied on more in street fighting? It seems to be an invaluable move...

GeneChing
12-03-2014, 03:39 PM
What kind of fool calls a perp with a machete 'hoodlum'? :rolleyes:

pazman
12-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Gene,
How can you possibly call BS? Remember, you are in a Mega Fist thread.

There needs to be a troll reunion. Where is dimmakseminar and BTL?

GeneChing
12-03-2014, 05:06 PM
If you open that ugly can of troll worms, I have no choice but to headbutt you.

"Listen hoodlum, I'm giving you the choice - run or face the fist." Don't you mean 'fist the face'? It's headbutting after all. :rolleyes:

Lucas
12-03-2014, 07:43 PM
the answer is quite obvious to me. Only one in tune with the eye of the spiritual tiger will have the insight and fortitude within their warrior soul to spontaneously summon a head butt delivery. The fact that you were able to gift that ruffian with a butting of your head shows true warrior foresight.

Kellen Bassette
12-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I find his style of trolling entirely too contrived...almost tedious...

Mega_Champion
12-04-2014, 05:09 AM
It's pretty interesting how I share a hair-raising story from my famed warrior quest (in which I became a champion), and ask a perfectly reasonable question about the use of warrior headbutting, and all I get back is tomfoolery. Many systems that actually work well on the street - like the Keysi Fighting Method for instance - rely heavily on this method. Furthermore, I've actually used the so-called 'Glasgow Kiss' on numerous other occasions, once even to dodge a bullet. I guess I've proven you wrong - Look who's laughing now...

pazman
12-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Mega_Champion,
I've always heard wing chun is for fighting, baji is for spiritual. Have you been on a spirit quest? Is it documented on video?

Stickgrappler
12-09-2014, 10:18 AM
er, HB's are used all the time.

not sure what warrior/champion style you train/created/founded.

Mega_Champion
12-14-2014, 02:16 PM
I call it Warrior-Jutsu. It's essentially a summation of everything I learned on my warrior quest.