PDA

View Full Version : The anti christ

hskwarrior
11-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Nostradamus's predictions for our time is right here in your face!!!!!!
"The Antichrist continually will use shocking and unprecedented moves like these to advance his domination throughout the entire World War III. The eradication of cultural treasures also fits in with the Antichrist's ulterior motive of wiping out the established culture to supplant it with his own, like the Moors attempted when they invaded Spain, except in his case on the level of an entire continent. Drought and weather changes will take place during the time of troubles. The Antichrist will take over Italy and Greece by destroying the cultural centers to devastate the morale of the subjugated citizens."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=92b_1416947038

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=92b_1416947038

hskwarrior
12-06-2014, 01:41 PM
The leader of ISIS is the Anti-Christ. What is taking place RIGHT NOW is EXACTLY what Nostradamus predicted. He said the anti christ will destroy churches and relics to supplant his own laws check out this video. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2****i cle-2685923%2FShocking-moment-ISIS-militants-sledgehammers-Mosul-tomb-Prophet-Jonah-50-blindfolded-bodies-massacred-south-Baghdad.html&ei=hGiDVOiTLcGsogTWroHwBQ&usg=AFQjCNGaBlLwQUmBmz3xw5GFnAF9yunoJw&sig2=LD8l80Ag3n_89orReq0VTA&bvm=bv.81449611,d.cGU HE said Isis will destroy ROME. Watch THIS video. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworl dnews%2Fmiddleeast%2Fsyria%2F10939235%2FRome-will-be-conquered-next-says-leader-of-Islamic-State.html&ei=2GiDVMuQII78oQTaioDACA&usg=AFQjCNEtzzDbKlQaqNFWXa67ULoNl-fPZg&sig2=j-lEkifS2xdm3vSmgcEQGg&bvm=bv.81449611,d.cGU HE SAID a nuclear bomb will hit Europe....check THIS OUT.....http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fau.ibtimes.com%2****icles%2F57460 0%2F20141202%2Fisis-nuclear-bomb-weapons-mass-destruction-london.htm&ei=D2mDVIroEcjloASb6oCwCQ&usg=AFQjCNH0r0UnSau3t8ErB21bsgnyp6xt5g&sig2=FecFp6Vj3ztqG2vYbL_OLA&bvm=bv.81449611,d.cGU wake up people!!!!!!! spread the word. we must stop the anti-christ before its tooo late!

hskwarrior
12-06-2014, 01:44 PM
read the predictions YOURSELF. and then ask yourself, is anything like this happening right now? if it is, then you know i'm not crazy.

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/endtimes/Nostradamus/05.html

pazman
12-06-2014, 01:48 PM
You know you can volunteer to fight ISIS, right?

hskwarrior
12-06-2014, 02:06 PM
i'm helping by spreading the word to wake up.
if they come to my neighborhood i will become a martyr. this i swear.
i'm not afraid to die, especially after almost dying from my accident. but i'm
not entering any war. that is why we have soldiers and crazy weapons.

i just want people to be aware and if they can, do their part if the **** hits the fan.

JamesC
12-06-2014, 10:24 PM
How do you type in a straightjacket?

hskwarrior
12-07-2014, 09:10 AM
who needs a straight jacket? i know its not me. so who are you referring to?
how do YOU type being as retarded as you are? did your nurse type for you?

even with visual evidence you choose to remain blind. that's humanity on pause right there.

or MAYBE JAMES C IS THE ANTICHRIST?????? HMMMMM COULD BE. I'll pray that god strikes him down!!!!

WELL, YOU ARE A COP...I MEAN PIG. THAT FIGURES.

hskwarrior
12-07-2014, 09:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWdh2m5rRk4

hskwarrior
12-07-2014, 09:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5VTUxRPcng

Syn7
12-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Where did my comment go?

hskwarrior
12-07-2014, 12:02 PM
yeah where did it go?

Kellen Bassette
12-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Maybe ISIS took it...:eek:

hskwarrior
12-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Maybe ISIS took it...

they would lie to your face even if they did.

i think the CIA removed it bruh....got their eye on you they do

PalmStriker
12-07-2014, 04:07 PM
:) The U.N. should tell Isis to play nicess.

hskwarrior
12-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Too chicken to.

Syn7
12-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Well, if I can't explain it then clearly it must be a conspiracy.

Maybe cia psychics were jealous of my skills. World just wasn't ready...

hskwarrior
12-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Well, if I can't explain it then clearly it must be a conspiracy.

Maybe cia psychics were jealous of my skills. World just wasn't ready...

you could be cia

Kellen Bassette
12-08-2014, 06:12 AM
Forget Nostradamus, here's your real prophet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wptG1QAkkM

Syn7
12-08-2014, 08:05 AM
you could be cia

Well, if you aren't sure, your best bet is to just assume I am.

hskwarrior
12-08-2014, 08:42 AM
I prefer to believe you are. Yes. I. Do.

hskwarrior
12-08-2014, 08:43 AM
forget nostradamus, here's your real prophet.

i won't even watch that. You can do it for me.

hskwarrior
12-08-2014, 08:44 AM
When the **** seriously hits the fan.....

I'm clowning your zombie's till i die.

Kellen Bassette
12-08-2014, 12:11 PM
i won't even watch that. You can do it for me.

Of course I did...best 7 minutes of my morning....

Kellen Bassette
12-08-2014, 12:22 PM
On a somewhat more serious note; and to add to the weirdness of this thread....

Anyone else bothered by the fact that the mainstream media calls them ISIS and Obama and the military uses ISIL?
Obviously there could be different acronyms one could come up with when translating the name, but considering what a big deal the Cult of Isis is to elitist symbolism, maybe it's some sort of signal when the world powers use "ISIS" and some sort of rejection of the message when certain others use a different acronym.

Just throwing it out there.

hskwarrior
12-08-2014, 12:57 PM
I See I See

I See I Look

Syn7
12-09-2014, 09:31 AM
I prefer to believe you are. Yes. I. Do.

Believing is much easier than understanding, after all.

Syn7
12-09-2014, 09:34 AM
On a somewhat more serious note; and to add to the weirdness of this thread....

Anyone else bothered by the fact that the mainstream media calls them ISIS and Obama and the military uses ISIL?
Obviously there could be different acronyms one could come up with when translating the name, but considering what a big deal the Cult of Isis is to elitist symbolism, maybe it's some sort of signal when the world powers use "ISIS" and some sort of rejection of the message when certain others use a different acronym.

Just throwing it out there.

I just assumed he was an Archer fan. :p

Unfortunately the producers say they won't be using ISIS anymore. I understand why they won't go there anymore, but I would have given them a pass on that one.

hskwarrior
12-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Believing is much easier than understanding, after all.
is someone not understanding something??

Kellen Bassette
12-09-2014, 03:41 PM
I just assumed he was an Archer fan. :p

Unfortunately the producers say they won't be using ISIS anymore. I understand why they won't go there anymore, but I would have given them a pass on that one.

Yeah, I expected Archer would have to do some damage control...but it was a sad day to see the demise of their ISIS. :(

hskwarrior
12-09-2014, 04:42 PM
yeah i have nothing to do with whether its ISIS or ISIL or IBRO......their leader is THE anti Christ.

Syn7
12-09-2014, 09:06 PM
what is the opposite of nothing? anti what?

hskwarrior
12-09-2014, 09:20 PM
anti something. LOL

hskwarrior
12-10-2014, 04:12 PM
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (Isis)

The original name for the group in Arabic was Al-Dawla Al-Islamiya fi al-Iraq wa al-Sham. The first three words translate to the Islamic State of Iraq while “al-Sham” refers to Syria and the wider surrounding area.

The group’s stated goal is to restore an Islamic state, or caliphate, in the entire region. The acronym poses an issue for the many companies and brands around the world already using it or named after the ancient Egyptian goddess of the same name.

An American woman called Isis Martinez also unsuccessfully petitioned the US media asking them to stop using her first name.
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil)

The undefined region around Syria is historically referred to as the Levant (an archaic French phrase for the “lands of the rising sun”), including modern-day Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine and Jordan.

The Obama administration has said that it uses the acronym Isil as it believes the word “Levant” to be a more accurate translation from the Arabic name.

Jimbo
12-10-2014, 04:59 PM
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (Isis)

The acronym poses an issue for the many companies and brands around the world already using it or named after the ancient Egyptian goddess of the same name.

An American woman called Isis Martinez also unsuccessfully petitioned the US media asking them to stop using her first name.

There is a local business I saw in the news that is a store for either beauty supplies or women's clothing run by a mother-daughter team that uses Isis in its name. They've been getting threats by people saying they're somehow connected to ISIS. And they've been in business years prior to this terror group coming out. It really is not easy for them to change the business name...the expense to do so would be too great, not to mention they like the name, named after the Egyptian goddess. The kind of people who send threats about this or think there's some connection are dumb, dumb, dumb, DUMB, and most likely uninformed morons who never even heard of the Egyptian Goddess's name.

Their business is only one example.

Syn7
12-11-2014, 09:54 AM
People are so stupid. It's so easy to rile up idiots. These congressional demagogues don't help either. Such pussies. Always afraid, forever overcompensating, perpetuating that cycle. It's just sad.

I guess it is better to use ISIL. That way less people will be negatively affected by the massive number of vindictive and petty little morons out there.

hskwarrior
12-11-2014, 11:05 AM
it doesn't matter what people think, really. the fact is, ISIS/ISIL is REAL. They have destroyed treasured religious relics and what not.
the prophecy says person who does this is the Anti Christ. I highly doubt they read the prophecy and tried to trick people into thinking
they did do these things just to fool people. I wonder who out there actually thinks this Calliphate is just a lie?

Syn7
12-11-2014, 12:28 PM
I don't really care about the artifacts, I do feel for the people caught in the middle though.

As far as prophecy is concerned, Americans have and continue to **** all over the spiritual beliefs of those who came here before them. Does that make the founders anti-christs too?

I'm not saying they aren't douchebags, but this is how people act sometimes when they live in bubbles. Hardly uncommon. It would take days to make a comparable list just from the last hundred years, let alone the last few thousand. Were they all the anti-christ?

You watch too many you-tube clips. You should go take a history class for some perspective.

hskwarrior
12-11-2014, 01:01 PM
I don't really care about the artifacts, I do feel for the people caught in the middle though.

As far as prophecy is concerned, Americans have and continue to **** all over the spiritual beliefs of those who came here before them. Does that make the founders anti-christs too?

American's don't go around destroying other religious groups treasures. only dumb soul-less americans do **** like that. so, no, that doesn't make them anti-christs. just like i don't call you the anti christ because you're soul less too.

however, if Christians TODAY were destroying muslim religious treasures just because they don't like muslims, then i would call them Anti Muslims and would be against that. I'm Anti Religion. Pro God.

as you already know, i have had my prophetic experiences time and time again that came true, so i tend to keep my eye on the prophecies. I don't put full weight on them. Even i know nothing is set in stone and can change. the direction we are heading CAN change. but if it doesn't, then we're in for some hard times. the prophecy about the end and ww3 times are pretty on point with some things so far. Even with the Iran and its desire to make a nuclear weapon. we are trying to stop them, right? but the prophecy reads:
Nuclear confrontation in the Middle East

A major nuclear confrontation will occur in the Middle East. The aggressor will have broken a promise not to use nuclear weapons in warfare. Naval fleets kept in the area by other powers will be scattered in ruins from the violence of the blast.

Iran has been promising not to build a weapon. much like you see in the prophecy. if they were not such a threat, then we would have allowed them to do it. right? so the fact that we are against that supports the why in the prophecy.

You watch too many you-tube clips. You should go take a history class for some perspective.

Since that is just your assumption, i'll let you be entitled to it. I don't have time to argue with the soul less ones trolling this planet

hskwarrior
12-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Either it's because you're soul less, or so caught up in your scientific mind, that much improved clarity on human existence completely misses you altogether.

Who is conquering places in the Middle east? The one the news refers to as ISIS and or ISIL. Who is hard at work at conquering places in Europe? The same people mentioned. it's not my fault that although the prophecies have been around since the 1500's about the time we are in right now, he could be so on point about what is going on in Europe.

Antichrist conquers Europe

The Antichrist will take over Europe and begin to toy with the idea of establishing some kind of dynasty. Because of his background, he will be obsessed with power and attracted to the way that a ruling family line can have a major effect on the flow of history, manipulating society over a long span of time through familial line, far beyond the influence of a single individual. But his plans will not materialize because he will be overthrown by Ogmios, and his monstrosities will be counterbalanced with positive forces to heal the earth, directed by the Great Genius the one you don't believe in.

David Jamieson
12-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Truth is, the world is filled with anti-christs. Some just have more sway and more firepower and make for a more frightening and threatening type of anti christ.

hskwarrior
12-11-2014, 01:25 PM
They have no mission at all to conquer europe as predicted in the prophecy, right?

I don't know what this guy is talking about then. HE must be all alone in his thinking, right? i mean, they would never want to conquer the world to install their bull**** ass religion? right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdsQGhiBkSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw

RenDaHai
12-12-2014, 04:53 AM
I think we should all stop using the term ISIS. It is deeply impious to name something evil after a personification of wisdom.

People seem to disregard the importance of culture, but it is everything, it has entirely created each of us and we owe our lives to it. 'Man is born a beast but raised above the other animals by way of culture'. Though separated for 2000 years we owe so much of what we have to the ancient Romans and Greeks and the Egyptians, we should respect deeply their culture, their lessons and their gods. Every thing you know, every word you speak, every thought you form is treading a path well worn by those who came before you, without which would be an impenetrable jungle, an unavoidable obstruction to your progress.

In every age Decline is due to impiety, impiety to the ancestors and to the gods. I don't mean this in some religious fanatical way, I mean it quite literally. By losing respect for our own culture and history (and thereby for our ancestors and our gods), by not knowing the source of our great ideas we quickly lose hold of them and lead to our own destruction.

If we are going to talk Nostradamus can we at least reference his actual words;

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nos/

mickey
12-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Greetings,

I find it interesting that the group would identify themselves with such a powerful feminine energy, considering the patriarchy that is there. It would be akin to the Ku Klux Klan suddenly calling themselves the Knights of Aunt Jemima.

mickey

Syn7
12-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Either it's because you're soul less, or so caught up in your scientific mind, that much improved clarity on human existence completely misses you altogether.

I don't even know where to begin on addressing that. Needless to say, we've been through it enough times, I won't waste my words. I'll just say thank you. You can accuse me of critical thinking anytime you like, and I appreciate the compliment even if it was not intended as such.

Mickey,

Did they call themselves that or was it pinned to them by outside sources? My understanding was that it was from a translation by other governmental agencies and the media, no?

mickey
12-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi Syn7,

If that is the case, it was a really dumb thing to do.

mickey

Syn7
12-14-2014, 04:01 PM
but hardly surprising.

hskwarrior
12-14-2014, 04:21 PM
ISIS.....ISIL......CALLIPHATE. call it what you want to. The leader of this movement is the one who is going to take over rome and other places in europe.
If the prophecy stays true, when this anti-christ attacks the vatican it says he will disclose the material hidden by the vatican from everyone. i think its stupid to debate
over the correct name of these b1tches.

Syn7
12-14-2014, 04:31 PM
These people stand ZERO chance of taking over Rome, or any NATO country. NONE! If it comes down to us or them, they're ashes. Just how it is.

Syn7
12-14-2014, 04:36 PM
We should be careful with the term Caliphate and contextualize it as much as we can. The term means many different things to many different people. In a history of engineering section I read a ton about the early Caliphate because of how significant their contribution was to maths, engineering and astronomy. It's not black and white and the politics are quite nuanced, not unlike our own Christian history.

hskwarrior
12-14-2014, 05:16 PM
they said the areas they took over according to them are not iraq or whatever, its the Calliphate. im just repeating what these muslim folks are saying about themselves.

Syn7
12-14-2014, 07:20 PM
You always have the option of understanding it rather than simply repeating it. These people are ****ed up and ****ed up people say ****ed up things. If I repeat all the dumb **** I hear from any particular group, you're gonna hear a lot of dumb ****. Follow?

They want to "restore" a very specific caliphate. By no means everyones idea of what a caliphate should be.

Don't get me wrong, I think any religious state is a retarded idea, but it's important to understand the nuance of the situation if you're gonna be share your opinion. Not enough of that sort of consideration in this world, and that's unfortunate.

Syn7
12-14-2014, 07:25 PM
It is a caliphate. Not The Caliphate. They can call themselves whatever they want, but it doesn't redefine the words they use. Or at least it shouldn't.

hskwarrior
12-14-2014, 08:31 PM
LMAO...it is what it is. the mother ****ers are still backward ass clowns.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/119259/isis-history-islamic-states-new-caliphate-syria-and-iraq

mawali
12-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Anything people are told today about Anti-Christ ends up being a LIE. Many of these savages (judged by their actions of killing innocent women and children) are nothing more than thugs enabled by a lack of resolve of their national governments who were financed by the US government at one time or another. When men do nothing to destroy evil, like a sore, it will spread.
The people who eloquently speak of an Anti Christ are clever because they use it as Strategy and Template. Anti Christ is not a Person but a Strategy to deceive and nothing more.

hskwarrior
12-14-2014, 10:19 PM
Anything people are told today about Anti-Christ ends up being a LIE. Many of these savages (judged by their actions of killing innocent women and children) are nothing more than thugs enabled by a lack of resolve of their national governments who were financed by the US government at one time or another. When men do nothing to destroy evil, like a sore, it will spread.
The people who eloquently speak of an Anti Christ are clever because they use it as Strategy and Template. Anti Christ is not a Person but a Strategy to deceive and nothing more.

RELIGION whether is muslim or christian, its all a man made construct. with MEN...crazy ****in men using religion to achieve their ill deeds. fukk all religions. have your personal relationship with god. MURDER religion.

Anything people are told today about Anti-Christ ends up being a LIE

this can be said about any religion. muslims lie. christians lie. religion needs to be scrapped asap

sanjuro_ronin
12-15-2014, 06:39 AM
Not to bring up the whole silly "word definition" thing, but:
Religion:
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, ...

Religion has never been the problem per say, ORGANIZED religion or CORPORATE religion IS and always will be the problem BUT it is only a problem because PEOPLE LIKE being told what to do and what to believe.

Blaming religion is a convenient scapegoat BUT the blame needs to fall where it should.
People.

hskwarrior
12-15-2014, 12:29 PM
without the people there would be no religion.

sanjuro_ronin
12-15-2014, 12:56 PM
without the people there would be no religion.

Of course, but it is people that allow religion to be perverted to selfish aims by other people ( Corporate religion).
Religion is simply the belief in something, typically, we think religion we thing supernatural ideas about the universe.
Any such belief is a religious view, ie: anyone with beliefs has a religion and is, by definition, religious.
The difference is between organized/corporate religion and personal religion.

hskwarrior
12-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Right. religion wasn't something from god. roughly 4,200 religions in the world and there's only one god. smh.

Jimbo
12-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Even people who completely disbelieve in anything spiritual or 'supernatural' can approach their beliefs with a 'religious fervor' the equal of any religious fundamentalist.

When you have had conscious, personal spiritual experiences, then regarding those specific experiences, there is no more need for 'belief' or 'faith'. Because belief or faith can often be shaken or lost.

Unfortunately, it's human nature for many people to pervert knowledge that was originally based on spiritual truths to their own ends, and fall into the dark path while claiming The Truth; and only too many people eager to follow them.

hskwarrior
12-15-2014, 02:12 PM
When you have had conscious, personal experiences of things, then regarding those specific things, there is no more need for 'belief' or 'faith'. Belief or faith can often be shaken or lost.

exactly. As i have firmly stated, my personal paranormal experiences have actually changed my perspective of life and its purpose including the afterlife.

PalmStriker
12-15-2014, 08:32 PM
:) I am interested in your conclusion/perspective on that purpose.

hskwarrior
12-15-2014, 08:35 PM
I am interested in your conclusion/perspective on that purpose.

about the afterlife? or what?

PalmStriker
12-15-2014, 09:37 PM
Yes. Purpose in the afterlife, or regeneration.

wenshu
12-16-2014, 12:14 AM
I think we should all stop using the term ISIS. It is deeply impious to name something evil after a personification of wisdom.

People seem to disregard the importance of culture, but it is everything, it has entirely created each of us and we owe our lives to it. 'Man is born a beast but raised above the other animals by way of culture'. Though separated for 2000 years we owe so much of what we have to the ancient Romans and Greeks and the Egyptians, we should respect deeply their culture, their lessons and their gods. Every thing you know, every word you speak, every thought you form is treading a path well worn by those who came before you, without which would be an impenetrable jungle, an unavoidable obstruction to your progress.

In every age Decline is due to impiety, impiety to the ancestors and to the gods. I don't mean this in some religious fanatical way, I mean it quite literally. By losing respect for our own culture and history (and thereby for our ancestors and our gods), by not knowing the source of our great ideas we quickly lose hold of them and lead to our own destruction.

If we are going to talk Nostradamus can we at least reference his actual words;

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nos/

Please tell me you're trolling. Cuz I know you didn't just really demand polictical correctness in deference to Egyptian mythology.

I suspect there are polictical reasons that some insist on using the obvious mistranslation Islamic State in Irag and Syria and the resulting acronym ISIS. The common translation of ash-Shām is the Levant (Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, and Syria) as in ad-Dawlah al-Islāmīyah fil 'Irāq wa ash-Shām. The arabic acronym is Daʿish. Seriously people it's in the first sentence of the wikipedia page.

edit : ISIS is not a mistranslation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Syria but probably the translation this nihilistic death cult prefers as it evokes that classical 5th century vibe they're after. Levant is the more modern terminology to distinguish from the state of Syria itself.

RenDaHai
12-16-2014, 05:02 AM
Please tell me you're trolling. Cuz I know you didn't just really demand polictical correctness in deference to Egyptian mythology.

Hehe, well not exactly. It was masking a deeper point. Something I fear.

About impiety to culture. Culture is tremendously important. It is this force that shapes us, gives us speech and in every way makes us more. Culture transcends a persons lifetime, and it is culture that shapes the future. There is something in cultural destruction that is terrifying in a different way to genocide because it destroys the future. This collective beast that is mankind is damaged not just when individuals are killed but when culture is set back.

ISIL is destroying culture, in any way it can. It is no small thing that ISIL destroys cultural relics. Of course we tend to focus on the human cost but their goal of cultural annihilation should (and does) deeply worry us all. It is a mindset so evil, so far removed from civilisation. They are symbolic of something that is happening throughout the world, a manifestation of a universal demon.

Perhaps I was wrong about the name though. Maybe if we call them ISIS enough the proud god will return to reclaim her name and lay waste to them all.

hskwarrior
12-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Earth is the school that all of our souls attend because there are many things to experience here.
Some people are born to die at birth just for that sole experience.
Being born is death and death is rebirth. Lives can be long or short. Eventful or uneventful.
At times life is a test. imagine facing god and he asks you "why didn't you......" then your realize that
you didn't really do your best so the next time around you will fix that issue. or you could have done something
in a different way. it's all about learning, developing, and shaping yourself not at a human but as a soul.

In regards to afterlife, this is my own understanding based off of various experiences.

1) is we don't die. our souls are eternal.
2) They are very aware of us, what we do, what we think and feel.
3) in the right conditions, they can indeed contact us and let us know they are around.
4) They can visit us thru dreams and even guide us when they can.

THE AFTERLIFE: in my opinion is wrongly labeled. It should be called HOME. It's where we return once our human journey is complete.
it's a place where we can recover from our human experience. where we can reconnect with our friends back home before continuing
on in our souls journey.

I personally feel we have the choice to stay on the other side or even reach a certain level and stop returning to earth.
Take me for example, my soul is tired and needs a rest after this life. And i feel if given the choice i would not return to earth ever again.
I would happily accept a role as a guide or teacher of some type back home. But i know eventually I'd have to do it all over again.
and it's all for more experience.

Could i be wrong? of course. Could i be just thinking crazy....of course. but, until that day......i'm trusting what my soul is telling me.
when i do that, i'm usually never wrong.

PS...... I don't really care about the negative sh1t some people are expected to spew towards my way. especially from the scientific non believers. I will keep it moving, knowing,
and internally smiling because i have experience to back me up.
I may not have all of the answers, but i have enough to come to a conscious decision believe or disbelieve. I BELIEVE.

Syn7
12-16-2014, 01:01 PM
They are symbolic of something that is happening throughout the world, a manifestation of a universal demon.

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume, for now, that you meant that figuratively. Given the context of the topic, don't you think such terms are counterproductive and wide open to misinterpretation?

I don't really see anything unique here. The world is just getting smaller, that's all. You can see it through iphone vids now. We're mixing, change is fast, this kind of bull**** is inevitable, no?

One thing is for sure, we're most definitely winning the culture "war".

RenDaHai
12-16-2014, 05:27 PM
I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume, for now, that you meant that figuratively. Given the context of the topic, don't you think such terms are counterproductive and wide open to misinterpretation?

Can you think of a more literal manifestation of a devil? After the Taliban (I know they're different) massacred 132 children in a school today in Pakistan I can't be persuaded these creatures are human in the same way as you and I.

But yes I was speaking figuratively. In the last 20 years the world has changed so dramatically fast. As you say, the world is getting smaller and now we are learning what it is to be part of a collective culture that is the whole world and everyone in it, all of us aware, aware of what goes on, everywhere, all the time. Some people cannot change with the time and this causes friction. The information age will have no place for old school Tyrants, for barbarous religions, for corrupt dynastic politicians. But these old ideas will go out fighting. The universal demon is the backlash caused by the changing paradigms of society.

Are we winning the culture 'war'?

What makes western culture in general so successful is not technology or human rights or democracy or capitalism, it is the civility of the people. Civility that has been cultivated for generations. The whole world tries to emulate western culture, but they do so only on the surface without attempting to strive for the source of power. It looks like were winning but I think we are in decline. What people don't seem to realise is that the world does not become civilised by giving every peasant an iphone, civic virtue takes generations to grow and can be destroyed in a single event.

hskwarrior
12-16-2014, 06:03 PM
if there are any good muslims out there, they need to RIOT LIKE **** to stop their fellow muslims.
or just keep your ****ing mouths shut when people insult islam. what ****ing GOD teaches people
to kill his own children?

mawali
12-16-2014, 06:17 PM
if there are any good muslims out there, they need to RIOT LIKE **** to stop their fellow muslims.
or just keep your ****ing mouths shut when people insult islam. what ****ing GOD teaches people
to kill his own children?

It is highly improbable that GOOD Muslims would rise up against their savage brethren.

hskwarrior
12-16-2014, 06:43 PM
It is highly improbable that GOOD Muslims would rise up against their savage brethren.

too bad. they will get lumped up with the bad ones. I would hope all non islamic governments would kick out all of them
and send them to a country that wants islam. no one wants sharia to be our laws. no one.

Syn7
12-18-2014, 11:39 AM
Are you really worried about Sharia law in Frisco?

hskwarrior
12-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Are you really worried about Sharia law in Frisco?

that's neither here nor there. i don't want sharia in the UNITED STATES at all.
i've seen what happens to places in europe and their sharia squads.
**** SHARIA. **** RELIGION.

Syn7
12-18-2014, 11:47 AM
Can you think of a more literal manifestation of a devil? After the Taliban (I know they're different) massacred 132 children in a school today in Pakistan I can't be persuaded these creatures are human in the same way as you and I.

But yes I was speaking figuratively. In the last 20 years the world has changed so dramatically fast. As you say, the world is getting smaller and now we are learning what it is to be part of a collective culture that is the whole world and everyone in it, all of us aware, aware of what goes on, everywhere, all the time. Some people cannot change with the time and this causes friction. The information age will have no place for old school Tyrants, for barbarous religions, for corrupt dynastic politicians. But these old ideas will go out fighting. The universal demon is the backlash caused by the changing paradigms of society.

Are we winning the culture 'war'?

What makes western culture in general so successful is not technology or human rights or democracy or capitalism, it is the civility of the people. Civility that has been cultivated for generations. The whole world tries to emulate western culture, but they do so only on the surface without attempting to strive for the source of power. It looks like were winning but I think we are in decline. What people don't seem to realise is that the world does not become civilised by giving every peasant an iphone, civic virtue takes generations to grow and can be destroyed in a single event.

Gotta start somewhere, right. Those who make the choice to become more like us will do so in their own time in their own way. Honestly, I think we can only do so much in that respect. Hubris makes us feel like we can fix everything, but in reality these people need to fight it out among themselves. Develop their own thing. And to be honest, we have set them back with all that cold war proxy junk. Democracy is not ours to give, they have to take it for themselves. At best we can contain it to certain regions.

I don't believe in the devil therefor there can be no manifestations. They are douchebags though, I'll give you that.

RenDaHai
12-18-2014, 01:49 PM
....but in reality these people need to fight it out among themselves.

I agree with that.

I think for all their intense evil, ISIL presents the middle east with an opportunity. A common enemy to unite them, a chance to confront the shadow of their cultures. I think personally we should keep well away from it, humanitarian aid aside. Not because of the trouble it presents to us, but because if they face their own demons the whole region will become stronger and stabler as a result.

Jimbo
12-18-2014, 02:58 PM
I think for all their intense evil, ISIL presents the middle east with an opportunity. A common enemy to unite them, a chance to confront the shadow of their cultures. I think personally we should keep well away from it, humanitarian aid aside. Not because of the trouble it presents to us, but because if they face their own demons the whole region will become stronger and stabler as a result.

I won't even pretend to understand that part of the world, but I don't know if even the threat from ISIL will be enough to unite the various countries and tribes. I just don't know. If they are really determined to stop it, they really need to organize and get their **** together fast. That seems easier said than done. Alliances seem to be fluid, and come and go, depending.

mawali
12-18-2014, 04:26 PM
**** SHARIA. **** RELIGION.

Why would you imagine that sharia would become the law in USA?
Despite the corporations usurping the US Constitution and the citizenry being presently clueless, why do you think your lawmakers are taking us the citizenry for fools!

BTW" Your lawmaker works for the oligarchy!

hskwarrior
12-18-2014, 05:03 PM
Why would you imagine that sharia would become the law in USA?

WHY? because that is what is being shown to us through the media. Muslims emigrated to Europe then turned on europe and now wants sharia law.
Because the Militant Muslims will push for this to happen on all lands of this earth until they turn it muslim.

our government is foul and shameful. Many people feel this way. that is why they play us for fools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

Lee Chiang Po
12-18-2014, 09:10 PM
The leader of ISIS is the Anti-Christ. What is taking place RIGHT NOW is EXACTLY what Nostradamus predicted. He said the anti christ will destroy churches and relics to supplant his own laws check out this video. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2****i cle-2685923%2FShocking-moment-ISIS-militants-sledgehammers-Mosul-tomb-Prophet-Jonah-50-blindfolded-bodies-massacred-south-Baghdad.html&ei=hGiDVOiTLcGsogTWroHwBQ&usg=AFQjCNGaBlLwQUmBmz3xw5GFnAF9yunoJw&sig2=LD8l80Ag3n_89orReq0VTA&bvm=bv.81449611,d.cGU HE said Isis will destroy ROME. Watch THIS video. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworl dnews%2Fmiddleeast%2Fsyria%2F10939235%2FRome-will-be-conquered-next-says-leader-of-Islamic-State.html&ei=2GiDVMuQII78oQTaioDACA&usg=AFQjCNEtzzDbKlQaqNFWXa67ULoNl-fPZg&sig2=j-lEkifS2xdm3vSmgcEQGg&bvm=bv.81449611,d.cGU HE SAID a nuclear bomb will hit Europe....check THIS OUT.....http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fau.ibtimes.com%2****icles%2F57460 0%2F20141202%2Fisis-nuclear-bomb-weapons-mass-destruction-london.htm&ei=D2mDVIroEcjloASb6oCwCQ&usg=AFQjCNH0r0UnSau3t8ErB21bsgnyp6xt5g&sig2=FecFp6Vj3ztqG2vYbL_OLA&bvm=bv.81449611,d.cGU wake up people!!!!!!! spread the word. we must stop the anti-christ before its tooo late!

You cannot change what will be. The leader of ISIS is only a minion of the great anti christ. He was, Then was not, Then he was again. This means he existed at one time, then he went away, but now is back. We speak of Mohammed himself. The founder of Islam. Today, almost half the worlds population is muslem. There were probably as many in his day, and most converted at the point of a sword. For many years he has kept a low profile, but oil money has awakened him again. And there is nothing we can do.
Maybe, we could move away and let them have at one another, making sure all sides have enough conventional weapons to wipe each other out. then nuke the last nation standing.

PalmStriker
12-18-2014, 09:28 PM
**** SHARIA. **** RELIGION. :( Sharia in Arabic means "slave binding".

PalmStriker
12-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Well put. Distance their crazy asses.

hskwarrior
12-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Enjoy.....

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153633314252316

Syn7
12-19-2014, 08:12 PM
You cannot change what will be. The leader of ISIS is only a minion of the great anti christ. He was, Then was not, Then he was again. This means he existed at one time, then he went away, but now is back. We speak of Mohammed himself. The founder of Islam. Today, almost half the worlds population is muslem. There were probably as many in his day, and most converted at the point of a sword. For many years he has kept a low profile, but oil money has awakened him again. And there is nothing we can do.
Maybe, we could move away and let them have at one another, making sure all sides have enough conventional weapons to wipe each other out. then nuke the last nation standing.

That's ****ed up LCP.

You are a part of the problem.

And half the world population most certainly are not muslim. Not even a quarter.

Syn7
12-19-2014, 08:17 PM
WHY? because that is what is being shown to us through the media. Muslims emigrated to Europe then turned on europe and now wants sharia law.
Because the Militant Muslims will push for this to happen on all lands of this earth until they turn it muslim.

our government is foul and shameful. Many people feel this way. that is why they play us for fools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

Not gonna happen. Not here, not in Europe.

Given that more and more people can actually read and have access to information, religious doctrine is pretty much done. We just have to wait it out and do some serious damage control with the last ditch efforts of the desperate. Just a matter of time.

PalmStriker
12-19-2014, 09:23 PM
Not gonna happen. Not here, not in Europe.

Given that more and more people can actually read and have access to information, religious doctrine is pretty much done. We just have to wait it out and do some serious damage control with the last ditch efforts of the desperate. Just a matter of time. :) You are correct. The Powers that stopped them centuries ago are the same forces that will always stop them in their tracks.