PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you wear your school logos in public?

SolarStance
11-24-2001, 07:49 PM
Well do you? I can see both good and bad with this. The good is that it might promote inquiries and new students--cheap advertisement. The bad is that it might start trouble with tough guys. What do you think?

)))Solar Stance(((

NorthernMantis
11-24-2001, 07:58 PM
I think it depends about the trouble starting trouble part.I only wore my school logo in public once.It was like the last day in 11th grade.I saw a couple of other people bringing they're kung fu log's too I decided to do it.This is my senior year and I might do it again for my last day in high school.

No one noticed except the people who read Chinese and just jumped a little and looked at my shirt.

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

Budokan
11-24-2001, 08:09 PM
No. I don't even wear a school logo in my dojo. Painting yourself up like a Nascar isn't being true to the traditional MA of being humble, IMO.

K. Mark Hoover

logic
11-24-2001, 08:28 PM
My sifu had all of us put on a demo at a local college and I was wearing my black T shirt with the class logo on the front and a white dragon on the back.
After the demo was over 2 other students and I went to get a bite to eat at a local bar and we had no problems.But I don't wear the shirt other than that because I don't want to come off as Mr.Tough Kung Fu Guy. But it's to bad because it's really a cool shirt.I like it.

Honest Neutral Clarity

thumper
11-24-2001, 09:40 PM
i have sometimes and it's gotten mixed results. i've had people come up and ask me about the school i'm a student of like they were thinking of joining (none have ever come to the school though), and i've had tough guys say, "so, you take kung fu? can you fight? do you think you could kick my ass?" my response is always to look at them and say, "wow, against you, i'd have to use my best technique...my running step. i'd run if i had to fight you!" which usually gets laughs from the people around us (his friends, my friends) and that pretty much diffuses the situations. it's never escaltated beyond that.
i agree with budokan about being a nascar. it seems that more and more, advertising is all over the clothes being worn by many. even kung fu school shirts. i've approached my teacher about making a very simple shirt with just the school logo on the left breast and that's it. are shirts are kind of simple to begin with, but i like plainess...the type of shirt that doesn't stand out. but it's getting to the point where a plain shirt WILL stand out!

'either you like reincarnation or the smell of carnations'

Sharky
11-24-2001, 10:09 PM
if i see anyone wearing a bruce lee, or a ma school shirt out in public, i IMMEDIATELY think they are a twat, and want to stab them in their eyes.

=================================
What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Martial Joe
11-24-2001, 10:10 PM
I wear my normal cloths to class...so I dont have uniform...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Chang Style Novice
11-25-2001, 12:32 AM
Unfortunately Tai Chi People's T-shirt is a nasty yellow color with a butt-ugly design. I really gotta talk to Shifu about letting me do something better for him.

Uh, so, "no."

SevenStar
11-25-2001, 12:54 AM
No, but I do train in public areas, like parks, and the outside of fitness center in my apt. complex. It gets mixed results.

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Chang Style Novice
11-25-2001, 01:07 AM
Of course, wearing a tai chi t-shirt in public doesn't exactly make you out to be a fierce, tiger-testicle eating, badass either. Neither does doing tai chi forms in public. So, maybe that's not the best example.

[This message was edited by Chang Style Novice on 11-25-01 at 03:17 PM.]

grifter721
11-25-2001, 01:07 AM
I wear my schools shirt anywhere, school, the mall, outside, wherever.
Some people will ask some will not but I have had no problems with anyone because of it.

qimaster
11-25-2001, 01:12 AM
Never have had any troubles with people, neither have my students.

reemul
11-25-2001, 01:27 AM
Regardless of whats on it a Tshirt is just a Shirt

SevenStar
11-25-2001, 01:31 AM
It is just a T shirt, however, I think he's wondering if anyone has worn one and while wearing it, some guy came up and was like, "Oh you take X style, let's see how good it works"

" - nightair

CanadianBadAss
11-25-2001, 01:35 AM
hell... thats reason i where my kung fu uniform in public

|) /- | | |
| / |_| |__

SevenStar
11-25-2001, 01:37 AM
you'd be surprised. I had a guy challenge me while some friends and I were training in the University gym. Actually, his challenge was to any of us, but I was elected to fight him.

" - nightair

KungFuGuy!
11-25-2001, 01:39 AM
What's wrong with wearing your school's emblem? You people really are psycho sometimes.
I have a sweater/pants outfit that I use when I'm jogging and I wear the pants working out.

Chang Style Novice
11-25-2001, 01:40 AM
Canadian badass -

Good point. That's why I wear a cowboy hat, poncho, crossed ammunition belts, and a six-shooter in public. I also tend to say things like "There are two kinds of men in this world..." and smoke handrolled cigarettes.

Hey, this IS Texas, ya know.

OdderMensch
11-25-2001, 01:50 AM
dont give these people the wrong idea aubout our fair state. We are a civilived and cultured people. And anyway most of us are armed with automatics and/or shotguns :D.

heh we once went to the olive garden after a test with most of us in "uniform" and the server said he would clallenge any of us before getting our order. Almost half the table stood up.

Chang Style Novice
11-25-2001, 01:54 AM
The hard part is finding a Mexican poncho with a yin-yangs and trigrams pattern.

CanadianBadAss
11-25-2001, 02:08 AM
hmm... that might be taking it to far... but if you really wanted results you could always put on some pink spandex and dress up like a fairy princess...

|) /- | | |
| / |_| |__

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 02:10 AM
If I'm going to the Dojo or Gym to train then Yes I will wear a T shirt with school logo. Most of the people I train with or work out with are Martial Artists so I usually werar something MA realated. Since I have taken on my new Job I will be wearing Something MA related Usually to work out. When I'm out and about though I avoid wearing MA realated stuff. Not because I try to avoid questions or altercations but because I like to dress up a little more than I usually do when I go to the gym.

I agree with some peoples statements in regards to traditionalism and Fu(k heads sporting MA T shirts.

Do you think that just because some guy is wearing a T shirt that says "Ultimate Full Contact fighter" or "JKD fighting systems" (whatever) on it makes him a badd ass?

Ha! look at the ears and nose. If the ears are cauliflowerd and the nose is bent chances are dude is badd ass.

"Life's a great Adventure, Mate"
Jacko Jackson

Sharky
11-25-2001, 02:18 AM
i just think it's a bit gay. like you are trying to show off that you do some kind of ma. you know what i'm talking about.

there are a lot of people here who wear New Port Muay Thai hoodies, but they are bouncers, or their mates, and could wear anything they wanted and get no arguments.

Come to think of it, a lot of people do wear MA related stuff around here, and i don't thin k twice about it. I guess it depends on the person who's wearing it eh.

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

SantaClaus
11-25-2001, 02:27 AM
I constantly wear my school shirt.

When I see other guys that do, they are my instant friends. From whatever style. Its never given me any problem. Plus chicks dig it because its kung fu cool.

We have different designs so I wear them almost every day for casual occasions.

Sharky
11-25-2001, 02:28 AM
see, i think that's a bit gay.

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 02:37 AM
LOL "When I see other guys that do, they are my instant friends. From whatever style. Its never given me any problem. Plus chicks dig it because its kung fu cool. :D :rolleyes:

When I see some skinny geeky looking Fu(k wearing a MA Tshirt, I think he's a ****rod Wanna be. Unless he can talk the talk and walk the walk.

Never Judge a book by it's cover. Unless it's a dude all briuised up and mean looking then you can probably bet he's a bad ass.

Chicks dig me cause I'm buff and Cool ;) :D :cool:

Sharky
11-25-2001, 02:38 AM
heh, i was gonna use that quote too man.

remember - the fact IS that most kung fu guys are geeks ;)

Sharky
11-25-2001, 02:38 AM
no, really.

Sharky
11-25-2001, 02:39 AM
loc, if you were wearing you're kickboxing isht, i don't think anyone would have a problem with you :eek:

Nexus
11-25-2001, 02:40 AM
I respect the geek!

- Nexus

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 02:41 AM
Sharky watch it man you are on the vurge of starting a flame war!

Jacko Jackson

Sharky
11-25-2001, 02:42 AM
look at the type of people attracted to kung fu.

now look at the type of people attracted to boxing/kickboxing/muay thai.

see a difference?

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 02:48 AM
The guy's I train with are pretty buff. it seems as though once a person steps into the realm of full contact they begin to realize that size and strength do have alot of influence over Technique.

Although I have rolled with some guys that I outweigh by about 50 lbs and they still kick my a$$. Now that's primarily because thay are that much more technically advanced than I am.

Jacko Jackson

Sharky
11-25-2001, 02:57 AM
well, my wing chun is falling through. the guy doesn't come and pick me up anymore. so it's boxing now. and i don't mind. theses guys are SO fit and are great fighters. they aren't even that big. it's the heart that they have. they can kick ass. where i was doing wing chun, they knew wing chun, but they were NOT fighters. i may start wing chun again some time, but the guy is never in when i call, and he doesn't come and pick me up, so f*ck him.

i could kick all their asses in anyway.

i really want to become great at boxing. when i had my first lesson (i was gonna do a longer version of this on a different thread, but i think i'll just hijack this one for now), it was broken up into two parts, first was fitness training, second half was technique on the pads.

man, i need to buy a skipping rope! i managed to get through without stopping but it was hard work man. while we were doing the fitness part, the kickboxing class were doign technique then we swapped. greg man, the girls in the kickboxing classes! :eek: :eek: :eek: the girls man the girls! jesus, the looked nice. no girls boxing though. anyway back to the point (heh) it was really great and i loved it. we had to train in a night club cos there was nowhere else to train. they decided that the boxing club was too far away.

the padwork was great, somethign that ****in wing chunners would do well adding to their workouts/training ( i know most of you guys do - but it isn't common in my experience ). it's just unbeleiveable the difference in training strategies.

on another note, there were guys there that could punch JUST AS FAST as my chain punches, but with hooks crosses and jabs.

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 03:41 AM
The bag work and conditioning of Boxing are great for building fighting skills fast. The conditioning alone is worth it but the bag work is what I'm loving.

You can do 1000 punches or kicks in the air and have the fastest most beautiful technique. but untill you hit something how do you know if it has power?

I used to work out on a little 85 LBS bag in the Dojo. At the club I work at we have some 200 pounders. Now after a couple of months working the 200 pounders the 85 LBS bag is like nothing.

When I spar some of my buddies (Mates) that train only at the Dojo they are sucking wind bigtime after the first round and forget about them making it to the end of three. Especially my friends that are only used to fighting piont style. LOL

The only thing I think you miss out on when training fighting sports over Martial Arts is the forms the uniforms ;) belts and a link to the past that only MA can provide.

But I have notice alot more hot chicks in the boxing gym than I do in and Dojo I have ever been in. That is simply because boxing/kickboxing is more than just to fight or defend it is free style meaning that there is only a few basic techniques that can be learned quickly and developed rapidly by actual application to heavy bags.

If you only have Jab's, Hooks, uppercuts and Crosses to work on you can become reletively proficient quickly.. Blah, blah I'm rambling.

It's all good ;)

Frank Shamrock closed the lions den.

Sh!tty I wanted a T shirt from there ;)

Jacko Jackson

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 03:44 AM
;) I love my job :cool: :D

Jacko Jackson

Sharky
11-25-2001, 03:45 AM
is your gym in a different area code to your wife?

:eek:

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 03:54 AM
Ha haha ha! Nope but she's the hottest hottie :D

Jacko Jackson

Sharky
11-25-2001, 04:03 AM
;)

Sum Sing Wong
11-25-2001, 04:13 AM
why do you hate people who were Bruce Lee shirts? I have a few that I were...why does that make you want to poke my eyes out?

Sharky
11-25-2001, 04:16 AM
" etc. "

SevenStar
11-25-2001, 04:30 AM
"where i was doing wing chun, they knew wing chun, but they were NOT fighters."

yeah, that happens. I know of several good MA that are not fighters. Due to the nature of the training and the types of people that usually get involved, I don't think you'll have that problem at the boxing gym.

" - nightair

Sum Sing Wong
11-25-2001, 04:35 AM
What do you were? Whatever it is it must be gay, and I am dying to poke your eyes out, even though I dont even know you or anything...it's just those darn cloths!

Sharky
11-25-2001, 04:39 AM
shut the fu.ck up and get your dyslexic ass outta my sight.

Sum Sing Wong
11-25-2001, 04:45 AM
sure thing man...by the way, why are you filled with so much hate? All of this over some silly T- Shirt?

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 05:01 AM
Dude. I want that on a T shirt :D

Jacko Jackson

SantaClaus
11-25-2001, 05:02 AM
funny, all the guys at the kung fu place I worked out in were very buff. Like all those skinny shuai chiao players? Every sport gets pencil necked losers, especially when they can't get kicked off the team, but I have seen these losers make themselves powerfull both on the inside and outside and gain the security they need to become kind individuals.

thumper
11-25-2001, 05:10 AM
all i know is cats who look at me like i'm a cornball cuz i where a kung fu t-shirt can think what ever they want. they can grill me, and they can even bump me if and when we pass each other. they can turn around and say "yo why don't you watch where you walkin kid?!" and i'll say "oh, my bad, pardon me".
BUT...
...as soon homeboy steps with intention he WILL get hurt and i won't stop until they put a crowbar between us.
see non-pysically, cats can do whatever they want. they are not me and they don't have to like me. them not liking me does not bother me in the slightest. but when they bring it to the pysical, they will feel my skill. i'm confident in that, so maybe that's why i don't mind wearing my school shirt in public.
i don't know...increase the peace.

thumper
11-25-2001, 05:15 AM
that's why i love Roy Jones Jr.
the man is calm to the point where calmness is no longer needed, then BOOM!
i don't know if you guys watch boxing, but this guy is SO confident in himself, he walks out to the ring rappin his OWN lyrics (which aren't that hot)on a mic. and when he has true intention to floor his opponent (cuz some say he lacks the killer heart), he has the nicest offensive skills of any boxer currently. shugar shane is nice too, but i digress.

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 05:19 AM
Keep Talking Rasta man..

Where's my Bong

Jacko Jackson

thumper
11-25-2001, 05:21 AM
aw c'mon Johnny Got Rocked

zen_celt
11-25-2001, 05:48 AM
Personally, I don't simply because my Sifu told me not to. He said I could wear tournament shirts in public and in the kwoon, but my official uniform shirt was not to be seen in public. The problem I have is that I have seen a number of people I don't know(maybe they train at a different time) wearing their uniform shirts in public, even to school. I'm not sure if I should talk to them or not, but I let it go. I'm trying to decide whether I want to talk to these people or not, though. Any suggestions?
-ZC

"The thorn *****s only those who would harm the rose."

Sum Sing Wong
11-25-2001, 05:57 AM
why not talk to them? You sound like sharky judging people by the shirt they where. I have never wore my actuall unform in public, only to tournements and the store after class (when i have that or nothing, i choose the uniform) But i do were my bruce lee shirts and school logo shirt to various places...i still can't see how this makes me gay.

Johnny Hot Shot
11-25-2001, 05:58 AM
To me that is just silly almost like wearing rank belts in public. To me it as if these people are braging or showing off that they take MA.

I perfer to not have to advertise in public other than my physical apperance.

Jacko Jackson

Sum Sing Wong
11-25-2001, 06:02 AM
I would laugh if I saw someone were their rank in public. To me, my belt is never taken out of my bag unless in the dojo.

HopGar
11-25-2001, 06:07 AM
I wear it one wednesdays b/cthats kung fu night. If I do otherwise, its because I have no other shirt left to wear.

Zvika

"He's not dead, 'es resting! Well if 'e's resting, I'll wake him up! 'Ello Mr. Polly Parrot...." -Monty Python, Dead Parrot Sketch

straight blast
11-25-2001, 01:25 PM
Every chance I get dude. I love being a MA student. I never hide who I am. I also wear all the Christian stuff under the sun too. Actually, only the good stuff. Simon Peter's school of surf is excellent. Promote MA wherever you go. I was wearing my JingWu shirt once & had a couple of Chinese people come up & start talking about JingWu. It's cool.

"Forfeit the game
Before somebody else takes you out of the frame
And puts your name to shame
Cover up your face
You can't run the race
The pace is too fast,
You just won't last!"

Duncan
11-25-2001, 02:12 PM
I wear my traditional Kung Fu outfit to the shops. Sometimes I go clubbing in my Kung Fu slippers, and for ages now I've been considering having my buttocks inked with our club logo... just in case someone takes offence to the costume and rips down my pants to whoop my arse.

Wing Chun rocks my world!!! as M Jackson sang!

Joking you understand. Why on Earth would anyone want to wear this out in public? Muppets!

*I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me* - Unity (message on general Kung Fu forum)

*Fook the lot of 'em*

shaolinboxer
11-25-2001, 04:27 PM
I wear a tee shirt from a school I used to practice at years ago, mostly because it's so cheesy which makes it fun.

Otherwise I don't advertise.

Colin
11-25-2001, 08:02 PM
Over here in the UK we are a bit more reserved regarding the wearing of MA shirts in public.
I agree with a post earlier, that to be seen out ie. in the Pub or around town sporting a shirt with a nice kung fu club badge makes me instantly think TWAT!
I was caught once though! on the way home one night after class I still had a t-shirt with the club Caligraphy on it. I stopped at a chinese takeaway for my nosebag, and the chinese guy behind the counter commented, he read it and said "ah! Lau Gar Kuen, you practice?" I said yes, he nodded his approval then took my order. Exciting eh!
Apart from that I really hate to see kids walking down the street in white karate Gi's still wearing their belts. this is so crap, I can't understand why the instructor lets them do it.

The worst thing though has got to be sitting on the underground in London with your staff and broad sword! **** you get strange looks.

CT...

wu_de36
11-25-2001, 08:35 PM
I wear club shirts all the time. And I really don't give a fraction of a sh1t what anyone thinks. We get them at tournaments, clinics, etc. Half the people walking around don't notice it anyways, and I've only gotten positive reactions i.e. hot chicks interested in joining the club.

Robinf
11-25-2001, 09:28 PM
I wear the school shirt as part of my uniform. They're quite tasteful. I only wear them out of the dojang if we're sponsoring an event, or if we're taking the kids (from the children's classes) to an event--then it's still my uniform, so the kids and their siblings know I'm from the school and they don't go up to strangers, they come to me.

Robin

Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

Starchaser107
11-25-2001, 09:58 PM
Whether a traditional kungfu uniform , or T-shirt with a school logo, whenever you put that thing on, you represent your school. This is what I was taught. People can wear whatever they desire in reality , but I support not wearing kwoon/gym/school clothes in public for recreational purpouses. When you are in your schools clothes your attitude reflects how people will judge the school.
I dont see the karatekas or the taekwondo folks donning thier gi's out in public, why should I wear my silk pajamas, or school T-shirt and sweats if Im not doing a demo or something. That goes the same for wearing my black sash , or any other sash I had prior to that.
And as for those bruce lee T shirts and stuff, I find that its really an ego thing and I tend not to be on that ego trip so I dont bother with that , maybe if I was seventeen or something , but seriously if you manage to impress a girl by wearing a bruce lee shirt or martial arts t. then really now , you should wonder about that chick. might be a chicken head.
Besides like those guys said already wearing certain clothes invites confrontation, just like a girl wearing tight provocative clothing invites lude comments from uncivilized men. Im not saying dont wear the clothes , I personally wont wear it, but , but if you do and you end up in an unexpected unnecessary scuffle , and you can't hold your own then dont say we didnt warn you.

Some people are just so gimmicky

"everything is everything"

Daniel Madar
11-25-2001, 11:54 PM
Some of the students in my school tried to convince our teacher to allow them to create "club t-shirts". The die hards amongst us had to put our foot down, and no shirts were made.

I personally think that kung fu shirts are the height of bad taste. You may as well drink budweiser, wear fluorescent everlast pants, and sport a mullet while you are at it.

That being said, in my younger days, I had been known to wear one. My old school back in the day even had satin jackets. ((Shudder))

Merciless is Mercy.

wu_de36
11-26-2001, 04:55 AM
:rolleyes:

Ryu
11-26-2001, 10:28 AM
Am I a nerd if I wear this on a T-shirt in public?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LegendsOfFighting/files/Street%20Fighter/Ryu%20e%20Sakura.jpg

:D

The funny thing is that I actually know a girl who is like this. :D

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

snappingknee
11-26-2001, 10:38 AM
I think it's just silly to wear MA apparel out in public. Then again I've worn mine out to gun shows to give my school some free coverage. I've met quite a lot of potential new members and have never had any problems. Though I must say, when you're walking around carrying an AR-15 most people aren't gonna talk smack. :D

popsider
11-26-2001, 12:40 PM
Sharky said,

"if i see anyone wearing a bruce lee, or a ma school shirt out in public, i IMMEDIATELY think they are a twat, and want to stab them in their eyes."

Yeah it's a ***** when someone turns up at a party wearing the same outfit as you aint it.

Pops

Sharky
11-26-2001, 12:48 PM
did you think that up all by yourself?

Daniel Madar
11-26-2001, 04:14 PM
No, but if you get a tattoo like that you are.

I'm personally saving up for a full body piece, done in traditionaly irizumi motifs, but utilizing pokemon instead. There's gonna be a fly Pikachu looking ****ed for the back piece, and a squirtle and bulbasaur as the chest plates...

Merciless is Mercy.

JWTAYLOR
11-26-2001, 08:08 PM
We don't have any school shirts, but if we did, I would wear one. After all, it's just a T Shirt.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Ryu
11-26-2001, 08:29 PM
Rock on, Daniel Madar!

You're gonna look like one tough cat!

Oh yeah I agree about the tattoo thing... I'd never have something like that on my body...
*(furiously scratching off tattoo in pain)*

;)

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

logic
11-27-2001, 12:02 AM
Whats wrong with good old Budweiser.
Budweiser make logic strong :D
and more-so after about 4 of them.
I also drink molson sometimes.

Honest Neutral Clarity

Sum Sing Wong
11-27-2001, 12:25 AM
you said "Whether a traditional kungfu uniform , or T-shirt with a school logo, whenever you put that thing on, you represent your school" why should that be a bad thing unless you are a hot headed punk that will disgrace your school. If you where well disciplined and have mannors it should give a great name for you school. It all boils down to this it is not the shirt that's gonna give you school a bad name it is you.

Ryu,
THat shirt rules! Never be ashamed of video games.

PS BRUCE LEE SHIRTS RULE!

Daniel Madar
11-27-2001, 02:28 AM
Drink Miller Genuine Draft...

Mmmm. I'm actually drooling right now, thinking of one.

And as for everlast pants, wear black. Please?

Merciless is Mercy.

friday
11-27-2001, 05:27 AM
Its interesting to see that things are very different outside of Hong Kong. When I train there (HK), bascially I can wear my training gear while travelling to and from the kwoon. My sifu is fine with that. Especially in some neighbourhoods people will leave you alone. But that is mayb because my sifu is well known in Hong kong. I don't deliverately try to display it but when it shows it shows. My goal is not to start trouble, but i don't have any problems with wearing my gear. if anyone tries to start trouble...i think they are the ones with a problem.
if someone wears a bruce lee t-shirt whats wrong with that? he could be a fan. it doesn't affect me in the slightest. I don't care if they ar good or not, do martial arts, or are wearing it to show-off. I don't think ppl should get so irate over such a petty little thing.