PDA

View Full Version : MASSACHUSETTS: Looking for new students ! Leung Sheung's Lineage.

CarlD
12-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have recently moved to the area and am looking for new students. Currently only private students.

My Wing Chun teachers were Eddie Chung, Kenneth Chung, and now Jack Ling- from Leung Sheung's(Yip Man's first disciple) lineage.

I have been teaching for approx. 25 years, and find there are many ways that people learn, I try to teach on a multidimensional basis.

I am of the belief that I can help anyone get much better, in their structure, sensitivity, power generation, and movement, all working from basics.

If you are new or looking for a change to possibly move your level upwards contact me and we can talk about how I might help you.:)

All the best,

Carl

beungood
01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Where are you located? How many years in Wing Chun? What lineage and forms?

Jack

Hello Everyone,

I have recently moved to the area and am looking for new students. Currently only private students.

My Wing Chun teachers were Eddie Chung, Kenneth Chung, and now Jack Ling- from Leung Sheung's(Yip Man's first disciple) lineage.

I have been teaching for approx. 25 years, and find there are many ways that people learn, I try to teach on a multidimensional basis.

I am of the belief that I can help anyone get much better, in their structure, sensitivity, power generation, and movement, all working from basics.

If you are new or looking for a change to possibly move your level upwards contact me and we can talk about how I might help you.:)

All the best,

Carl

tshadowchaser
01-17-2015, 09:33 PM
are you in the eastern , middle, or western part of the state

CarlD
01-24-2015, 08:38 PM
I am in western Mass, springfield area. Once again looking for private students only. No classes at the present time.

My lineage is from Yip Man's first disciple Leung Sheung:D. I have been doing wing chun for approx. 25 years. ;) I probably have had over 5,000 students.:cool:

ShaolinDan
01-25-2015, 07:42 AM
Sweet. Welcome to the Pioneer Valley. Great area except for the winters. :)
I've been out in this area for about fifteen years. Currently based in Northampton.

Not looking for an instructor, but if you ever wanted to meet up in town for a drink or a bite, I'd be happy to fill you in on the area.

tshadowchaser
01-29-2015, 06:46 PM
I am a little more to the east and north in ATHOL. I have no knowledge or experience in WC but would love to learn some. If your ever in the area let me know