PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Question

Polaris
11-25-2001, 02:23 AM
I'm going to be moving there pretty soon. I want to know, does Johnny Lee himself teach there or are the classes run by students of his?

LizMantis
11-25-2001, 05:06 AM
from what i heard its his students... but i could be wrong.. thats that what i was told.

www.kungfuexchange.com (http://www.kungfuexchange.com)

BaekHoKwan
11-25-2001, 05:32 AM
Master Lee teaches many of the classes himself.

Best wishes.

C. Martin
"Pain is Neccessary!"

SaMantis
11-25-2001, 05:36 AM
Hi, Polaris --

I had the opportunity to study at Master Lee's school back in 98 (for just a couple months, unfortunately -- I was transferred back to Fla.)

Master Lee taught several of the classes himself (KF and tai chi), while his students taught some as well. It was about half and half back then. All well-run classes, though.

:)

Sam

Umm ... yeahhhhhh ... that's grrrreat ... -- Lumbergh

Sharky
11-25-2001, 05:42 AM
I thought this was gonna be a " who killed JR " thread.

=================================
What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

wufupaul
11-25-2001, 05:43 AM
Master Lee is there for most of the classes, but, the students that have been there for a while help out or teach when he isn't there. What class are you interested in? Email me if you want some detailed info, I took Tai Chi there for 4 1/2 years and Bagua for several months.

"I want to share something with you -- the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, "Cover for me." Number two, "Oh, good idea, boss!" Number three, "It was like that when I got here." -Homer Simpson, THE SIMPSONS