jeet kune form
taichi form
unknown form
and som teckniques

thanks

boxerbilly
04-17-2015, 01:13 PM
Thanks qwert2020 .

Very hard to make out Bruce Lee. As I've mentioned elsewhere. People are sitting on tons of private footage of him training , teaching, etc. We probably will never get to see it other than bits and pieces.

Fa Xing
04-17-2015, 06:00 PM
Thanks for that video, always interesting this stuff.

Boxerbilly, your assumptions are correct!

David Jamieson
04-20-2015, 06:27 AM
That is possibly the worst video I've seen this year. lol
yeesh.

boxerbilly
04-20-2015, 09:58 AM
That is possibly the worst video I've seen this year. lol
yeesh.

LOL. It was poor vid quality. I think I could make out Bruce for about one second. Still, I have never seen that footage before.

David Jamieson
04-20-2015, 10:01 AM
LOL. It was poor vid quality. I think I could make out Bruce for about one second. Still, I have never seen that footage before.

I have seen them in better quality than that. It's probably even available on youtube.

lkfmdc
04-20-2015, 01:45 PM

though the film quality is equally weak

mickey
04-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Greetings,

Rising Sun Productions had good quality footage of Bruce Lee from that time period at one time. I think the Bruce Lee Estate put a stop to that.

mickey

boxerbilly
04-20-2015, 05:48 PM
Greetings,

Rising Sun Productions had good quality footage of Bruce Lee from that time period at one time. I think the Bruce Lee Estate put a stop to that.

mickey

If Linda and Shannon do not own the footage can they block the film only on the basis of owning the image rights? I mean if any of this stuff filmed Bruce how could they have any grounds? It seems if that is the case actors could sue everyone that takes there picture for image usage.

mickey
04-21-2015, 05:47 AM
Greetings Billy,

It is why I put, "I think".

It was on the market briefly and then it disappeared. From what I remember, the footage was in color.

mickey

Jimbo
04-21-2015, 07:11 AM
From about 0:44 to 0:53 is BL's variation of a bit of 'crane form' that he's shown elsewhere, such as in his Green Hornet screen test, and in Way of the Dragon just prior to KOing the Wolfman Jack-looking dude (or was it really Wolfman Jack?).

The parts where he's playing with, and playfully kicking at Brandon I've seen before much more clearly, I think in a BL documentary.

boxerbilly
04-21-2015, 07:48 AM
I have a Bruce Lee video with a bunch of home video and screen tests and such. I bought it at Walmart of all places maybe 15 years ago. For like 5 bucks. I think most if not all the footage is on youtube.