PDA

View Full Version : Face book the new kung fu hang out?

Radplaiddude
04-17-2015, 03:15 PM
It seems like lately facebook is the place to go to see all the kung fu chat and vids.

curenado
04-17-2015, 03:53 PM
Gobs. Tons. Here you have variety content in one forum but with the fb, they can pigeonhole more and at least ostensibly, war less.
More kwoons, cults, sects and societies than you can shake a shuriken at.

Tainan Mantis
04-17-2015, 06:55 PM
but, here there is a searchable data base.
I'm not FB savvy enough to figure that out over there.

hskwarrior
04-17-2015, 08:27 PM
to be honest. Kung Fu on facebook is LESS stressful and people show more respect because they have to display their real names and you can get blocked.
better class of people to deal with in my opinion.

curenado
04-17-2015, 10:44 PM
I'm not so good with their features either and

"to be honest. Kung Fu on facebook is LESS stressful and people show more respect because they have to display their real names and you can get blocked.
better class of people to deal with in my opinion."

I don't mind that at all. Refreshing and affirming in many places. :)
But there are some loo-nee-toon ma vanity psycho trolls posting at the seething edge of that (wahahaha!) Politically correct binding.
You think "the catholics are hawking exorcisms big time right now, you should go get one" but it's fb, so you're not allowed to say :)

bawang
04-19-2015, 07:12 AM
on kung fu facebook group its the same group of aging old people.

curenado
04-19-2015, 09:46 AM
Because the younger now just use grunts and clicks?

I see younger people there too. They even have mma, so there are apparently "grunts & clicks" keyboards from Microsoft now.

David Jamieson
04-23-2015, 08:38 AM
KFM is on facebook too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/76820066421/?fref=ts

You can be more selective if you like in your choosing of groups and people to communicate with.

I prefer to have it all, the good, the bad, the ugly, the ditto heads agreeing with all their bullsh!t and the obtuse who create conflict everywhere.

I'm just one guy and I like my world real. lol.

there are some phony over polite nonsense pages and there are more jocular pages.

In the end it's all good.

Kellen Bassette
04-23-2015, 08:59 AM
KFM is on facebook too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/76820066421/?fref=ts

You can be more selective if you like in your choosing of groups and people to communicate with.

I prefer to have it all, the good, the bad, the ugly, the ditto heads agreeing with all their bullsh!t and the obtuse who create conflict everywhere.

I'm just one guy and I like my world real. lol.

there are some phony over polite nonsense pages and there are more jocular pages.

In the end it's all good.

I'm with you on that, when the whole group agrees on everything, that's when stuff gets weird. Conversely, when nobody agrees on anything, your probably in the Wing Chun Forum.

sanjuro_ronin
04-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Facebook = drama book.

David Jamieson
04-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Facebook = drama book.

I guess it can be for some people.
Y'all gotta filter that man! lol

curenado
04-24-2015, 02:02 PM
Gotta admit, some good pics