PDA

View Full Version : Get your flame on!

Shaolindynasty
11-27-2001, 01:49 AM
If you had to chose an all time top flame topic which one would it be?
My picks(these are specific threads but general type topics)

Main board- Kungfu vs NHB

Shaolin Board- Shaolin Do

Southern Board- different branches of CLF

Sombody will have to fill in the other boards I don't go to those

P.S. In the spirit of the title feel free to start your own flame war here at the bottom of your top flame topics!

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net (http://www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net)

NorthernMantis
11-27-2001, 04:16 AM
Your lineage is a fraud and your style has the power of a wet noodle!!Oh, yeah and your sifu has a mullet :D :D ;) ;) :p I'm calling you oooouuuttttttttt!!!!!!

Meet me on Tuesday at midnight when the earth's gravitational pull aligns with Rickson Gracie's chi thus ripping a hole in the space time continuim causing the lunar eclips throwing the solar sytem out of orbit, right behind Rolls/Raleks house which is a skip across the Pyramids right next to the Kremlin in front of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. :p :D :D :p :eek: :mad:

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

[This message was edited by NorthernMantis on 11-27-01 at 06:24 PM.]

rogue
11-27-2001, 05:45 AM
Has to be either over Wing Chun lineage or Northern vs Southern mantis.

They all look a like to me anyways.

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

Stranger
11-27-2001, 05:50 AM
JKD Forum= JKD Concepts vs. Original Jun Fan JKD?

TaiChi Forum= Origin of Bagua?

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

Royal Dragon
11-27-2001, 05:53 AM
I'M NOT SAYING NUTT'N!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Royal Dragon

Those that are sucessful are also the biggest failures. the difference between them and the rest of the failures is this, they keep getting up over and over again, until they succeed. "The more they try, the more they fail, BUT, the more they try & fail, the more opertunity they have to succeed, and succeed they do!!"

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site & Message Board.

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com or http://www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/

rogue
11-27-2001, 05:55 AM
Stranger,
With Wing Chun being superior to Ving Tsun, JKD can only be a concept and there being no real difference between Northern and Southern mantis, do you think that BJJ is the only original and effective, martial art to come along in the last 100 years?

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

SevenStar
11-27-2001, 06:42 AM
on the internal board:
Chi is not real

on the fitness board:
I don't work out but am in better shape and can fight better than anyone here

on the reality forum:
you can't use kung fu on the street

on the wing chun and jkd boards:
trapping is pointless

on the main forum:
the underground kicks KFOs a§§

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Xebsball
11-27-2001, 08:33 AM
LOL, thats why i love this place :D

----------------------------
You brake my elbow i put your face in s.hit! HA HA HA, how about that, HA HA!
http://www.systemofadown.com/images/blurb3.jpg

IronFist
11-27-2001, 09:04 AM
SevenStar, the best topic from the Working Out board was that guy Kairo who said: 1) You don't need protein to build muscles, and 2) his friend's sifu (or someone) never eats ANY protein, AND is faster and stronger than me AND could kick my ass.

The best flame here is ShaolinDynasty and Saeksan are the same person. Haha SD :p

Iron

"Now why the **** would you censor "d.ork?"

Ironman PostLog: 1100 - 11/20/01

Merryprankster
11-27-2001, 05:13 PM
Sevenstar,

I think you've got it a little wrong on the wing chun board.

ANYTHING posted on the Wing Chun board will get you flamed other than "Your style of Wing Chun is the best."

Chang Style Novice
11-27-2001, 06:15 PM
Just so you all aren't mislead by foolish propaganda, I'd like to announce that Aqua Teen Hunger Force would kick the Powerpuff Girls' booties all over the place. Hell, Meatwad alone could handle them all, plus Mojo Jojo.