PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Australian MA instructors and writers

Danny Sainty
11-27-2001, 07:41 AM
Do you have a book or training manual you wish to publish?
Black Dragon Publications will print and bind your training manual and sell the copies directly to your school, or, we will print your book and sell it within our advertising network for you.
Email danielsainty@hotmail.com for details

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 08:19 AM
hi danny i have some books and manuals on my system i would love published. ill email you!! :D

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Danny Sainty
11-27-2001, 08:49 AM
I am sure you will find what we offer very cost effective way to get your training manuals produced and sent out to your students. I look foward to speaking futher with you :)

Danny Sainty
11-28-2001, 02:45 AM
Have had quite a few inquires, and to answer some questions, we do all type setting, lay out, etc.
You just need to submit your training manual (or perhaps book, novel?) come up with your own cover design, or we can do that for you as well.
Generally, in a weeks time, we shall be shipping them out to you!
A great way to get training manuals out to your students or to get published. And of course we also have avilible to put you books electronically upon CD if you wish to distribute them in that fashion.

joedoe
11-28-2001, 02:56 AM
What if you can't write? :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

Danny Sainty
11-28-2001, 03:29 AM
Hmm....well then your book/training manual/etc will be no good at all, but we shall still print and bind it and sell it back to you, because we are nice.

Rolling Elbow
11-28-2001, 06:36 PM
It's also a way for your organization to "borrow" techniques and principles from other styles and incorporating them into your own "ninja secret fighting techniques"..

I'd be waery of someone providing this service as only someone already trained in an art by a qualified teacher of that art is in a position to understand how best to produce the manual. Even if it is all written out, that still gives you guys the bennefit of real inside training. Everyone knows all the MA books out there are far from being manuals..they are introductions.

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

Danny Sainty
11-29-2001, 01:45 AM
*chuckles*
Thats right folks, so if you want to produce your own training manual, never get the books bound and printed by a publishing house, you must buy your own printers, binders, etc, and never trust experianced martial artists with experiance in producing training manuals. :O

anerlich
11-29-2001, 02:00 PM
Rolling elbow, you ARE joking, right?

You can find a sh1tload of stuff like that on the web. The problem is sorting the good stuff from the crap, and it would be no different for these guys, even with their "inside info".

All this talk of secret techniques and training methods is rubbish in an age where any criminal can get a lethal weapon.