PDA

View Full Version : OT...Killing the folks...

straight blast
11-27-2001, 01:07 PM
What a messed up week. Does anyone here work with their family & not want to kill them? I am having some strong homicidal urges toward them. Any suggestions?
My wife's Grandad died (they were very close). She had to fly to the bottom of the state (a giveaway at the cheap-a$$ price of $550 dollars-ouch!) but we are saving to move in less than a month. So my employers who pay us about $4 under award wage insist that she pays for the time off by money or working a shift balance. The girl is upset enough about her grandfather and then her family-in-law basically says "Well tough s**t. You're gonna pay for it if you wanna go".
Really makes her feel wanted.
Then when she has to be driven to the airport my "dear" mother (who is unfortunately our current employer-only 27 more days!) insists that I pay fuel money, despite the fact that they bring in four times what we do (I know, I do the accounts & the banking) and they know we are desperately saving money.
How crap is that?
What do you reckon?
I flatly refuse to speak to them.
Man I am so aggro.

This forum needs a bit(h area where Kung Fu people can go and let off steam...
I think we should petition for one.

"Forfeit the game
Before somebody else takes you out of the frame
And puts your name to shame
Cover up your face
You can't run the race
The pace is too fast,
You just won't last!"

jesper
11-27-2001, 02:16 PM
You should tell them what you think about this.

I dont belive you should give special consideration to your kin if they are employed by you.
On the other hand, you should always treat your employes like human beings, and this behavior sounds stupid to me.