PDA

View Full Version : Benny Hinn Qi seminar

Ralek..
11-27-2001, 10:20 PM
OK, seriously.is anyone here familiar with this guy and his traveling circus?is there any real difference between the stuff he does to people (touching/blowing/hitting with his jacket and knocking them down) and some unnamed people who claim to do similar things with qi?I mean, is it all just power of suggestion?The mind is far more powerful than we understand right now so is it so hard to believe?Just a random thought.

BJJ is inferior

anerlich
11-27-2001, 11:47 PM
Anyone that can make his hair go like that must have supernatural abilities.

Seriously, I think the guy's a scumbag. If there is a God, Benny's going to hell.

Ralek..
11-27-2001, 11:52 PM
haha. finally, a taker. I agree with you 100% If you watch any serious investigations and see the kind of stuff he does, there is no denying
he is evil. but he is also a great source of laughter.I have a video tape consisting of various clips of the things he's said and done.totally hilarious and sad at the same time..

qimaster
11-28-2001, 12:21 AM
he uses religious belief as a basis for his "HEALING" work. any relgious or "invocative" healer will call upon whatever god or devil
they worship to listen to their pleas to heal someone of some disease.

he is also raking in the bucks from what I understand.

people like me, who do healing with qi, do not use the belief in any "god" or other such dubious man made invention, to treat people.

I am an agnostic, and feel no one "faith" or religious practice is any more correct than any other. to that end the wailing of a kalahari bushman to whatever fetish symbol he might believe in, is no less effective or valid than some "cardinal" beseeching god, christ and all the saints to heal someone's baby of a malformed heart.

qi exists. those who practice qigong know that, feel it, play with it, and use it. those who dont, dont.

it has use in martial arts and healing.

people like robert tilton, benny hinn, jimmy swaggart, and the other tv "evangelists" are just out for the money, preying on people's superstitious belief systems, passed down through the generations.

I guess the last point is: if you believe in it and its good for you, then fine. I dont claim to cure cancer or anything of that magnitude, but I have had great results over the past dozen years
or so, and that is good enough for the people I work on, and for me.

those who have gotten relief, and their first hand opinions are far more real and valid to me than someone who stands off in the distance and cries "foul", who has never felt it, or been treated.

Crimson Phoenix
11-28-2001, 12:27 AM
TOUUUUCCCHHHHH TTTHHHEEEEEE SSSCCCRRRREEEEENNNNNNN! TTTTTOOOUUUUUUCCCHHHHH IIIITTTT FEEL THE POWER OF JESUS!!!!!

Hahahah Benny Hinn you're going dddooowwwwwnnn

Water Dragon
11-28-2001, 12:34 AM
http://www.bennyhinn.org/img/Web%20Ad_2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/sijai2000/homepage2.jpg

Aramus
11-28-2001, 12:57 AM
Faith Healers...
Smith Wigglesworth, I believe his name was, healed people with the belief. I haven't read through his biography yet, but supposedly he has documented cases of actually healing people through his faith alone. From what I've read, Smith's belief's were simple and easy. He didn't go through any dramatic rituals or prayers...he just did it. Nothing mystical about his healing...

People who go on TV (as religiuos figures) are definately passionate and dedicated...to what, I have no idea.

qimaster
11-28-2001, 01:27 AM
please remove my picture from the thread.
If anyone has an interest in seeing me, they can look at my profile and go to my webpage.

thanks.

Water Dragon
11-28-2001, 02:31 AM
Sorry dude, you're gonna have to go to a mod for that. This forum only allows editing for 30 minutes after posting.

Ralek..
11-28-2001, 03:31 AM
some great quotes from the Benny Hinn video I have:

"I wish I had a holy ghost machine gun, I'd blow your head off" --in response to people who claim he is fake

"Adam was the first Superman...he flew to the moon"--speaking about Adam and Eve

"I saw a man raised from the dead..I have it on video" --does that need any explanation.?

this guy is a complete nut.the humor gets lost when you see him telling people god has cured them of AIDS.he better hope there is no god...otherwise he's in some deep sh**

BJJ is inferior

Kevin
11-28-2001, 06:51 AM
I love watching that guy when my friends are over! We call his style "Eight Changing Palms of Jesus Fist"!

Jujutsu, Ninpo, Chugoku Kenpo

Budokan
11-28-2001, 04:19 PM
I notice Ralek is having another period.

K. Mark Hoover