PDA

View Full Version : The True Warrior Identity

HeroFightWarrio
11-01-2015, 02:48 AM
A week to this very day I will reveal my true identity. It may shock some of you, for others it will come as no surprise - it depends on your level of wisdom etc.

-N-
11-01-2015, 03:00 PM
You are Edward Bulwer-Lytton?

HeroFightWarrio
11-02-2015, 03:45 AM
No, someone more associated with the noble, deadly and trickery-based arts

David Jamieson
11-02-2015, 09:33 AM
I'm not half as excited as I thought I wouldn't be!

Oh Boy! :p

Anyway...think much of yourself then? lol

HeroFightWarrio
11-02-2015, 12:37 PM
I'm not half as excited as I thought I wouldn't be!

Oh Boy! :p

Anyway...think much of yourself then? lol

Others have called me a hero, a warrior, a genius among men. I just think of myself of a man trying to clean up this place we call mother earth with all the skills I have. Sure I'm a vigilante, and sure I've seen a thing or two in my time, but sometimes you just have to take justice into your own hands.

-N-
11-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Batman and Joker are your parents?

HeroFightWarrio
11-02-2015, 02:04 PM
I will reveal all as soon as I get a guarantee I will not be banned - that's right, it will cause outrage and controversy.

GeneChing
11-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Don't be stupid. How could we even make such a guarantee? :rolleyes:

Actually, at this point, we might just ban you for not revealing who you are.

HeroFightWarrio
11-07-2015, 07:05 AM
One day until the elite truth of my warrior identity will be revealed. Play time's over

HeroFightWarrio
11-08-2015, 06:59 AM
It is time.

Let me tell you a story.

There was once a man known throughout the East as the wisest most elite warrior of all time, a man called John Takeshi. Takeshi had two students - Andrew and Jon. Now, Takeshi mastered both the honourable and treacherous arts of his style (sort of yin-yang style you need to learn both) and taught them to his two disciples.

One day, Andrew challenged Jon to a deadly but noble fight. Who will inherit the famous title of most honourable warrior of all time? Crowds gathered round. I was a mere child at the time but I’ll never forget the adrenaline of the combat. The two exchanged punches at lightning speed before Jon overpowered Andrew, and was just about to give the finishing blow when Andrew used a trickery method and won the fight.

I immediately became a student of Grandmaster Andrew (as he was then known), and trained day and night for ten years. Eventually he bestowed upon me the rank of Mega Fist, the equivalent of a 5th Dan in some Japanese styles. We had many adventures and I became a fearsome warrior.

Then, two years ago, everything changed.

I was in my warrior quest, travelling the world seeking ever-more-mighty opponents to test my skills. I ended up in a village in the Himalayas and was pointed towards a wise man. I approached him and - ****y as I was in those days - said, “Hey oldie, I bet you don’t know what’s cookin’ baby” and attacked him, thinking I could easily overpower him. Effortlessly, the man overpowered me and I was lying on the floor. I looked into his face and recognised him - Jon!

He explained to me that on that fateful day he chose not to defeat Andrew out of compassion. Grandmaster Andrew sought fame and fortune while Jon sought wisdom and holyhood. However, he had also developed a new approach, a new method known as Jon Jitsu.

He taught me well and I became a hero of the Jon Jitsu world. Never will I forget my Mega Fist roots however. Now this is out there, I expect a challenge to be issued from my former sensei, Grandmaster Andy. Only time will tell…

Mor Sao
11-08-2015, 07:52 AM
people that speak like fortune cookies tend to not have any real skills other than mouthboxing.

post up some videos to back up what you are talking about or STFU.

HeroFightWarrio
11-08-2015, 07:58 AM
I already posted a video of my student in my True Life Story thread, and last week I taught a seminar on Jon Jitsu in Holland Park, London. MANY people turned up and it was a triumph. Now, please, focus on my true warrior identity.

Mor Sao
11-08-2015, 08:04 AM
nope.

nothing to see here but another deluded net persona of someone who has serious psych issues.

Fly fly little fake

fly fly...

HeroFightWarrio
11-08-2015, 08:30 AM
As I already wrote, I taught a seminar last week. Why don't you come to the next one? Oh, what's the matter, scared?

bawang
11-08-2015, 09:10 PM
pretty sure this guy is shaolin wookie who ironically trains shaolin do