PDA

View Full Version : If you are not sharky then DON'T READ THIS

thumper
11-28-2001, 06:36 AM
sharky, how's the rhyming goin? i'm sincere when i ask this. i write a bit myself. i don't know if you rememeber me askin you to battle me a while back. yo, i'd love to hear or read any of your verses. do you do shows? you got a crew of mc's or is it just you? let meknow what's up man.

'either you like reincarnation or the smell of carnations'

prana
11-28-2001, 06:41 AM
d'oh

Om Namo Bhagawate Bhekanzyai
Guru Bendurya prabha randzaya
Tathagata arhate samyaksam buddhaya tayata om Bhekanzyai Bhekanzyai Maha Bhekanzyai Randza Samudgate Soha

thumper
11-28-2001, 06:48 AM
prana, i'm coming for you. i warned you. now...you die. and all that om yamma yamma ya mamma stuff will not save you.
:)

joedoe
Ooops. I read it too. Sorry :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

kungfu cowboy
...a deer...

thumper
11-28-2001, 06:50 AM
alright now i have to go on a killing spree. see! see what happens?!?!

joedoe
11-28-2001, 06:52 AM
In the words of one Joe Pistone (Donnie Brasco) when asked how he felt about the $1mill price tag the mafia had on his head

"If you think you are good enough to take me, then come get me".

:D

You're fu(king up my chi

respectmankind
11-28-2001, 06:53 AM
straight out of Comptan, white boy from middle income family style

"Alright you primative screw heads listen up, see this, this is my BOOM STICK! 12 gauge double barrel Rimington, S-Marts top of the line. You can find this in a sporting goods department. Thats right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails about, 109.95, its got a walnut stock, kolbolt blue steal, and a hair trigger. Thats right, shop smart, shop S-Mart, YOU GOT THAT?!? Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me..." - Bruce Campbell, Army of Darkness.

prana
11-28-2001, 06:54 AM
Om Mami Help Me Justaman Go-ying On Shu-Ting Spree

thumper
11-28-2001, 06:55 AM
Dukes, you take tennis. I will wreck you. :D
I'm just joking. I crochet on the regular.

prana
11-28-2001, 06:56 AM
So, u likey carnations, or incarnations ?

thumper
11-28-2001, 06:57 AM
you just keep thinking you have an idea as to what is goin on.

respectmankind
11-28-2001, 07:01 AM
justa man, my bling bling style will take your hommies for a ride that only a middle class white boy form teh mean streets of teh suberbs can bring

"Alright you primative screw heads listen up, see this, this is my BOOM STICK! 12 gauge double barrel Rimington, S-Marts top of the line. You can find this in a sporting goods department. Thats right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails about, 109.95, its got a walnut stock, kolbolt blue steal, and a hair trigger. Thats right, shop smart, shop S-Mart, YOU GOT THAT?!? Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me..." - Bruce Campbell, Army of Darkness.

prana
11-28-2001, 07:05 AM

KungFuGuy!
11-28-2001, 07:05 AM
Ever hear of email?

prana
11-28-2001, 07:15 AM
Izzit anonymous ?

Fish of Fury
11-28-2001, 07:17 AM
a female deer

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

joedoe
11-28-2001, 07:43 AM
ray a drop of golden sun

You're fu(king up my chi

Fish of Fury
11-28-2001, 07:44 AM
the guy who drinks the beer

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

joedoe
11-28-2001, 07:56 AM
A long long way to the pub

You're fu(king up my chi

Xebsball
11-28-2001, 08:07 AM
You guys are all nuts, im never talking to any of you ever again.

----------------------------
You brake my elbow i put your face in s.hit! HA HA HA, how about that, HA HA!
http://www.systemofadown.com/images/blurb3.jpg

respectmankind
11-28-2001, 08:16 AM
hmm, are we keeping it real gangstas not really contributing to the forum? :)

prana
11-28-2001, 08:18 AM
look at that corn on my toe

joedoe
11-28-2001, 08:21 AM
So
I'll have another beer.

You're fu(king up my chi

Fish of Fury
11-28-2001, 08:58 AM
La..

...ger is my favourite beer

kungfu cowboy
11-28-2001, 09:00 AM
Bagging is the way to go...

Fish of Fury
11-28-2001, 09:01 AM
tea?

no thanks i'll stick to beer

Kristoffer
11-28-2001, 03:48 PM
U SUCK u suck :(

think.. think im gonna cry.. oh man.. u SUCK **** u! U let me doooown BoHoHoHo h* hehehahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they'r mad I tell u, MAD :eek:

~K~
"maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

sultanpro
11-28-2001, 04:25 PM
Justa Man

You flow?
How long?
Crew name?

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

Buby
11-28-2001, 04:36 PM
I'm saying..I don't spit, but my lil. bro gots that fire.

Justa man you rest in NY? If so lets hook up and I'll get a little session going between you and my lil. bro.

holla!!!

Buby

Yo Dogs ya bes chill
Cause I flip like sifu Gary and his Yau Kung Mun click, wit two kicks and three pheonix fists
Trust dukes
your gonna split from the ging running through the wrist.

qeySuS
11-28-2001, 04:53 PM
does this qualify as a challange match?

Free thinkers are dangerous!

Radhnoti
11-28-2001, 06:22 PM
And still no Sharky...? :o

Sharky
11-28-2001, 09:00 PM
"sharky, how's the rhyming goin? i'm sincere when i ask this. i write a bit myself. i don't know if you rememeber me askin you to battle me a while back. yo, i'd love to hear or read any of your verses. do you do shows? you got a crew of mc's or is it just you? let meknow what's up man."

the rhymin is goin just okay man. i ain't got a crew, never have had one. well, there we these guys that adopted me as part of their " crew " but they were just dick riders. i'm one to roam alone. i have done quite a few shows back in london. not many here. there are some open mics i'm hoping to wreck here so as soon as i find the decent places to go round here i'll be down. i've found some wicked clubs.

i need to work on freestyling. basically, i don't enjoy it. i'm like big l int he sense that i enjoy writing stuff and not so much into freeing. but it has to be done. it's the way you get respect. i used to freestyle 24/7 and to anything, but now i'm bored of it. maybe ti's cos i don't have a crew - i get bored freestyling on my own. like any emcee, you are always thinking of rhyming words in your head, always, but now i tend to think more of punches and jokes that i can incorporate into my written stuff. but like i said, you gotta freestyle on open mics sometimes, to get the respect tho innit man.

i don't like putting my isht on the internet man. too many biters as it is. some cat andre lashley emailed me like two whole verses and i was like wtf? don't spread that isht around man. anyway yeah. i want to get into freeing. maybe when i goto the clubs on the open mic then i will meet peopel etc. dunno tho :(

i'm gettin into makin stuff myself. i got cool edit pro and a few other software packages and my mic and they allow me to make my own stuff. i made an mp3 a few months ago and got nothing but love from it (even though my accent wasn't liek by usa guys). i posted it on www.freestyling.com (http://www.freestyling.com) but it's gone now. my " friend " insisted on being on it as well and he was wack basically. nice lyrics but flow and voice were pants. even guru said " 90% of it is just your voice " and it's so true. It boils down to presence on the mic, accent, flow, VOICE, and CONFIDENCE. i am still working on all of this everyday but it warmin to get love from other people.i don't usually rap in front of people that don't listen to hip hop cos they just don't ge the slang, so they don't get the punchline or just of what i'm trying to say. sometimes i show people a verase of rap and dissect it to show what the rapper is actually saying, and basically explaint he punchline and they is liek "whoa that's really clever!" (usually not mine cos that would be like saying " look at me aren't i great ". sometimes i give them a pad n pen n watch their faces go blank. or ask them to freestyle of a word i give them. this usually clears up the " oh rapping is easy " scenario.

anyway i was gonna write more but i gotta go and study. my body is aching all over cos of training yesterday and i need a p!ss. laters.

thanks for your concern :)

=================================
What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

[This message was edited by Sharky on 11-29-01 at 11:15 AM.]

wisdom mind
11-28-2001, 09:09 PM
peep www.rewlghetto.com (http://www.rewlghetto.com)

prana
11-29-2001, 01:19 AM
ahhh booga, back to serious posts now are we ?

Sharky
11-29-2001, 05:23 AM
u really make beats? you actually a producer?

can you gimme any tips to recordin at home to at least get something i can burn onto cd and hand out?

cheers mate.

=================================
What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

wisdom mind
11-29-2001, 06:05 PM
peep the page if you dont believe me :)

so ya wanna make beats eh? this can be done on many levels. you can use inexpensive software like fruityloops, acid, reason or buy a simple drum machine....

the program costs like 35 bux and a drum machine starts around 250

what is your budget?

if you just need beats to practice to then the cheaper the better. if you want to make some money then go outboard. if you get me a 3 minute demo and it matches up with our style then I may be able to send you beats to rhyme over, then get recorded and put online and possibly cd.

rg has opportunities for unknown artists to get heard so if you are serious then get at us, we are a unique entity in this multi-faceted industry. the music industry is changing and it is becoming easier and easier to get put on and to get your music heard. this goes for ANYone reading this --word.

feel free to email me @ iandijah@hushmail.com and i will give you my real info there. just let me know where you are located and where you got my info from, and any background info you want me to have, like what you want to do (rap, sing, make beats)