PDA

View Full Version : A Noble Day

HeroFightWarrio
11-10-2015, 02:02 PM
I went into the city of London today for a meeting with a private military group.

I went up a large glass lift to the boardroom at the top of corporate building and into the boardroom. Glamorous assistant brought me a latte as I sat with the CEO. “So, I hear you’re the best in the business?” I was taken aback by the question, so simply nodded modestly. “Listen, our competitors are trying to destroy our company and we need an elite warrior to take them out” - “not a problem”, I said, taking a swig of my latte and lighting a large Cuban cigar. Suddenly, a helicopter appeared at the window and an assassin shot his way in through the window.

I leapt onto the table and disarmed him, but he sadly was highly trained and immediately pulled a Malaysian knife on me. I backflipped and landed in the splits back on the table. He tried to cut my leg but I performed a kip up and kicked him out the window, catching his leg so he was hanging there. I winked at him and said cooly, “the business world is dog eat dog baby” and dropped him down below.

BTW the company bribed the police and media etc. so you won’t have heard about this even if you live in London.

-N-
11-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Wow.... I'm going to have to start drinking pumpkin spice lattes too.

HeroFightWarrio
11-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Btw the glamorous assistant then got off with me.