PDA

View Full Version : Video which proves grappling beats kung-fu

sticky fingers
11-28-2001, 07:55 PM
If you use Morpheus, download a clip called 'why judo is better than karate'. The fighters are not judoka or karateka though. Here's a summary:
First cat attacks with a flurry of claw hand strikes what style I don't know. Second cat remains totally unfazed, then BOOM! he shoots in and takes down the first. First cat is totally helpless from there.Impact is so huge that the cameraman has to pan.
I can't post a link cos I downloaded from Morpheus. This is a must see. btw it was real life, not in a tournament.

The difference between unclear war and nuclear war is in the way you use the U.N...

truewrestler
11-28-2001, 09:10 PM
lol, I remember that one....look on http://www.adcritic.com...it might be there somewhere...I think that's where I saw it awhile back

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-28-2001, 09:59 PM
fu ck it.

i'm dropping kung fu and swtiching to grappeling.

where's my beer?

Badger
11-28-2001, 10:04 PM
yea well both fighters were a couple of pu$.

Badger

Mr. Nemo
11-28-2001, 10:12 PM
That clip is so six months ago.

blaktiger
11-29-2001, 01:17 AM
Not to mention, I hardly call what the big kitty did to the little kitty as "grappling". It was what most huge morons do when they're about to get their asses kicked by someone with skill: dive on 'em and rely on sheer size to overwhelm.

If that's representative of grappling arts, then HA HA HA to all the BJJ's on this site - starting with Ralek! ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
"I'll be too busy lookin' good!"