PDA

View Full Version : I saw Chang San Feng...........

mickey
01-17-2016, 12:08 PM
Greetings,

He got on the downtown 8th Avenue train on West 4TH Street. I did not see him initially; I observed and followed the focussed intent and disdain emanating from the gentlemen who followed him at a distance; you see, he represented the mainstream yet, he dressed really bummy looking. He looked clean, had on clean clothing and was unshaven. His hair was wild, suggesting strongly that he suffered from the Kennedy Syndrome, where the hair on the top of the head grows much faster than it does on the sides. The energy of the gentlemen who followed him was as if he had no excuse for looking like that. It was as if they wanted to move on him. And as he sat diagonally away from me, I watched this man fumble with the cookware he had in his shopping bag, newly acquired and strongly suggesting a life of vegetarianism. His fingers were slender and nimble. All of his movements were relaxed and fluid. And as I gave him the final up and down before going back into my thoughts, I noticed something: his thighs. They appeared as if they were about to explode. With deep muscle tissue development and separation, they were almost frog like. Immediately I exclaimed to myself, "Holy Sh!t!! This guy is Wu Dang! Those guys do not know what they are messing with." I immediately noticed that his gaze was on a gentle peripheral. He was aware of them and that gaze may have picked up on my observation of him. I politely took my energy away from the man to think of other things, leaving the quiet dynamic intact. What an interesting train ride.

mickey

MarathonTmatt
01-17-2016, 09:52 PM
Mickey,

Thank you for bringing this up. I have often wondered if it were the case, if certain individuals walk among us who are centuries old, i.e. someone who is an immortal.

Not to get off-topic but I figured this thread is as good as any do bring a few things to light. I was looking at this picture of Ninigret here-

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/Ninigret.jpg/220px-Ninigret.jpg

The above is a picture of Ninigret painted in 1681. Ninigret was the hereditary leader of the Narragansett/ Niantic tribe (predominantly in modern day Rhode Island). Obviously this is the portrait of a full-blooded Native person. Note how he does not look like the stereo-type of the "Hollywood" Native American... he looks more like how someone would think a black person would look like. (in other words dress him up in modern clothing and he would look "black" to most eyes.) Some interesting things about this picture- he is holding a rod in his right hand, not much un-like an Egyptian healing rod. His left leg is slightly more forward than his right leg, which is the posture the Egyptians used when handling their healing rods. An interesting picture indeed.

Also, the earliest surviving records of the indigenous people of Narragansett Bay written by sailor Giovano de Varrezano in 1524 describe them as looking like "the men of antique." (i.e. "antiquity"). Most people would not know what this means. In all the written traditions of the white man the "men of antiquity" are the men of Atlantis. For instance, Plato describes the Atlanteans as "those great men of antiquity." And of course, the Egyptian records themselves testify that they were a colony from "Atlantis" (alt. Aztlan in the Aztec/ Maya writings, etc.)

Next, an interesting picture from the Powhatan Confederacy (modern day Virginia) from the 1500/1600's is shared below-

http://www.history.org/foundation/journal/autumn12/images/Powhatan11.jpg

This is a medicine person indigenous to the Virginia area. Notice he is sitting in a raised stupa-like hut. Notice his leg position is not normal. As martial artists and exercise nuts we know this is the case. In order to achieve such a posture one of two things must have been the case in pre-contact Native times- that they possessed a system of exercise not much unlike a Yoga, such as practiced by the traditional cultures of Tibet, China, etc. or that they practiced some sort of "binding" where they would break their legs (and other bones in their body) and re-set their bones to achieve such a limber state of flexibility. Of course, this knowledge has obviously been "lost."

Lastly, the use of the tobacco plant is meant to be sacred. When not abused the tobacco plant can be used as medicine. When smoking pure, organic, additive-free loose leaf tobacco a few times lately, in my over-all good state of health I have noticed it increases metabolism and facilitates the process of waste leaving the body.

Indeed, it was an old Native tradition that when someone drowned, they would re-vive the drowned person back to life by binding a rope around their legs (probably made of hemp or some such- a plant indigenous to the America's) and hanging them upside down from a tree. They would build a small fire underneath the body of the drowned person and smoke the excess water/ fluids from the body, in some cases long after they had "drowned", thus resuscitating the person.

Anyway, reading your post got the gears turning in my head and I thought I would share. Hopefully this is not too off-topic from your post. Regards,

-Matt

mickey
01-18-2016, 10:33 AM
Greetings,

As far as divine beings setting foot on this planet, take a look in the mirror.

mickey

Jimbo
01-19-2016, 10:25 AM
Interesting discussion. Thanks for sharing.

mickey
01-19-2016, 02:14 PM
Greetings,

Sometimes, there has been talk of the return of the Ancient ones or the Great Old Ones. There has also been talk about particular children: indigos, rainbows, etc. The sad thing is that it is presented with a disconnect that people do not perceive these changes that are happening to others as changes that are also happening to them. Because of our cosmological position, a lot of things are happening inside: awakening, memory, heightened sensitivities. Unfortunately there is that presence that really wants to put the kibosh on that.

When you go beyond the superficial with the internal, you will consistently find an overlap that crashes through cultural distinctions and establishes very strong connections, universal understandings, that biases of any kind cannot put asunder.

mickey

mickey
01-19-2016, 03:25 PM
More...

The thread featuring Judy Kay King's lecture confirms the presence of such immortal beings amongst us. that is why I suggested that one look in the mirror; even better, look inside. There are many who have decided to come back at this time. And this has nothing to do with the New Age Movement, which is nothing more than a control system and a business.

mickey

MarathonTmatt
01-19-2016, 05:37 PM
mickey,

Thank you for your posts and your initial reply. After reading the post I studied the pictures again and what an amazing difference.

mickey
01-19-2016, 08:29 PM
Greetings Matt,

Thank you for sharing those pictures. I learned that my feelings about Atlantis may be more than feelings. They may be a part of an increasing memory about that time. You picked a nice day to share them. :)

mickey