PDA

View Full Version : Hendriks books!

Minghequan
02-15-2016, 12:08 AM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692625755/ref=as_li_tlie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0692625755&linkCode=as2&tag=winchuori08-20&linkId=NJ6VWNNJSR7VEEGU

http://www.amazon.com/Six-Healing-Sounds-holistic-practice/dp/1522811788/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=09VPA8TVVW9463E27YGT

Eric_H
02-15-2016, 01:35 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692625755/ref=as_li_tlie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0692625755&linkCode=as2&tag=winchuori08-20&linkId=NJ6VWNNJSR7VEEGU

http://www.amazon.com/Six-Healing-Sounds-holistic-practice/dp/1522811788/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=09VPA8TVVW9463E27YGT

Probably useful if you want a cure for insomnia or desperate need of kindling.

PalmStriker
02-16-2016, 08:58 PM
:) 88 bucks is pretty pricey for a paperback. Hendrik's Wing Chun is so QiGong, he and Robert Chu may see a market for books like these, in any case they are probably elated over seeing their work in print, good for them.

Minghequan
02-16-2016, 09:16 PM
Well to be fair I have purchased these books and happy to give an overall review once read.

I'm hearing of a fall out between Hendrik and Sergio and that Hendrik is performing Baisee for a number of people but cannot comment further.

guy b.
02-17-2016, 03:13 PM
Well to be fair I have purchased these books and happy to give an overall review once read.

I'm hearing of a fall out between Hendrik and Sergio and that Hendrik is performing Baisee for a number of people but cannot comment further.

Why not comment, I thought you hated him?

88 dollars is a lot of money for a book. I predict 20-30 sold and no second print run. In future years it will be a fantastic 'gold standard' text that nobody has but every blowhard, scam artist and con man wants.

Amazing really, Chu and Hendrick didn't like wing chun as it is- not enough BS I guess - and so made up wing chun as they wish it was; totally convoluted, non-understandable, attractive to people seeking a guru figure with all of the answers. Sad really.

bawang
02-17-2016, 05:27 PM
all his information are literally from chinese wikipedia and random chinese kung fu blogs.

Minghequan
02-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Hate? That's a rather strong word. No, I don't hate him. I don't hate anyone. I don't know him personally so how can I stand in judgement of him in such a way to assign the word "Hate" to him or anyone else for that matter.

I disagree with a great deal of what he has to say but then no doubt many disagree with me. It's the way of the world and social media ..... sad but true. Live and let live is a far better path.

I have purchased both books to be fair and am happy to write a review here if anyone may be interested.

Hendrik
02-17-2016, 09:34 PM
Sorry,

80 copies sold in three weeks!

88 dollars is a lot of money for a book. I predict 20-30 sold and no second print run. In future years it will be a fantastic 'gold standard' text that nobody has but every blowhard, scam artist and con man wants.

Amazing really, Chu and Hendrick didn't like wing chun as it is- not enough BS I guess - and so made up wing chun as they wish it was; totally convoluted, non-understandable, attractive to people seeking a guru figure with all of the answers. Sad really.

Hendrik
02-17-2016, 09:35 PM
Please write a review here on these books!

Thanks !

If Gene likes to review them, I am happy to send a copy for Gene. Let me know!
Best Regards

I have purchased both books to be fair and am happy to write a review here if anyone may be interested.

Hendrik
02-17-2016, 10:14 PM
:) 88 bucks is pretty pricey for a paperback. Hendrik's Wing Chun is so QiGong, he and Robert Chu may see a market for books like these, in any case they are probably elated over seeing their work in print, good for them.

This is what the book is for

http://youtu.be/2uZuHtLcjg4

88bucks comes from I made a surve on If I release it in electronics copy for free. The feedback I get is, some culture will not appreciate free bee. Since I write this book intended for a university art department text book. I was asked to charge a text book price.

Minghequan
02-17-2016, 11:52 PM
Hendrik,

Welcome to the discussion.

Is it true that you and Sergio have moved on?

Hendrik
02-18-2016, 06:58 AM
Yes.

We have part away.

As I have no longer has any Chinese traditional todai.

I teach the art and science, Not Fighting art.

I prefer to walk the formal western university art and science study class type of direction. No lineage and everyone is equal for wck art and science education.

This book is written as a text book type. It is not the end but a beginning. Thus, it is intended like a text book, there is only facts no bio no legend but what is practice and could be examine in university.

As an example you can see, mind, the energy and strenght chapter clearly lay out what is really going on based on facts everyone can attain the experience and accord to the Chinese classic or even examine in research lab.

This is just a begin, hope many come and improve what I have started

Please read the book, follow all the observation experiments, chapter by chapter,

The book is not about knowing but experiencing or implant six sensors or six core elements in ones body in a matter of day and weeks. and be able to starts to use it here on . Result and useful is the key, like any university class

Please write your review if you like.

http://youtu.be/d4-BI3agiqw

http://youtu.be/V8DmxQMQqkQ

Hendrik,

Welcome to the discussion.

Is it true that you and Sergio have moved on?

Hendrik
02-18-2016, 07:31 AM
The energy chapter is a unique chapter that the first time to reveal what is the Qi stuffs is about.

The strenght chapter is on Jin and lik

The momentum chapter is the bottom line basic of Chinese martial art application

After reading and going through the observation experiment of this book, one can go read the other Chinese internal art , qigong classic, or yik Kam SLT Kuit, to decode what the ancient means

The book is intended to be a useful tool or reference book one can used for years to come

And know what I am sharing as in these video

http://youtu.be/cWtEUzhJWnw

http://youtu.be/yX6E8q4gFcw

Finally, this direction is not for everyone. But for those who like to study similar to study in formal university art class

boxerbilly
02-18-2016, 09:40 AM
Thank you sir for taking the time to write your book and to share what you know and believe in. I wish for you many sales.

Hendrik
02-18-2016, 09:46 AM
Thank you!

My hope is to start an educational platform and standard, end the guessing and mysterious Jin and Qi stuffs.
Everyone here on can develop the useful skill in weeks not a life time guessing

This book is a technology transfer of the basic ancient Chinese Art and science to the west
so everyone can know what it is as it is . And can learn it in a reasonable effort able price like any education

Thank you sir for taking the time to write your book and to share what you know and believe in. I wish for you many sales.

Hendrik
02-18-2016, 09:52 AM
The picture shows
East, west, ancient, and modern is one. That is the theme

guy b.
02-18-2016, 03:26 PM
all his information are literally from chinese wikipedia and random chinese kung fu blogs.

quoted for truth

JHONDA
02-18-2016, 07:10 PM
For those who lookyoi the past can see the future of this character:

From Wayne Yung Sifu already say about straight truth about Henrik: https://www.facebook.com/newmartialherostyle/posts/993765040640656

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php…

Registered User Join Date Dec 2011 Posts 62

1. There was no Yik Kam Wng Chun in the last century until he visited Singapore in 2000.

2. I said similar only in my paper, Master Lee Kong also said similar as well. I don't know how GM Fu say. But he twisted the word 'Similar' to conclue. Hahaha... More, Master Lee also sent me message to explain just a casual lunch in Fairwood fast food, but the day he brought the picutre with sergio, Lee and Sunny out, and happy enough to tell his makeup story. Really poor guy!!! Lee also explained Sergio is not his student, but Sunny. Today, GM Fu still has not come out to make a press conference to say WCK comes from emei. or YKWC comes from emei. Just a signature on a picture, he made his story again. I have a lot of signatures from a lot of football stars, movie stars,.... etc, all they owned me thousands dollars money. Bu!lsh!t. !!!

3. YKWC sure is the product from Hendrik, emei like. How come Cho' family not own the original Yik Kam WCk, because Hendrik creates it. We can imagine he came to America in what age ? How many years he stayed with his sifu ? How much he can learn ? More, will his sifu pass all he had to Hendrik, not to his siHingDais. Why he need to learn more from discussions in the last 30 years ? Taking other lineages skill because he stayed short period with his sifu. As what I said, he cannot show the full set of his ykwc before, but today, he finally show all. Why ? hahaha.....

4. NO matter his ykwc from emei or not, sure other not. Cho's, Yik's, Leung Jan's, Law's families wcks, all were not related to emei. NO ancestors, even in the old kuen kuit, never saying any relationship with emei. We just followed what our ancestors way to practice, really works. Why we need to change. Like SCWC and most southern arts history, we know all are covered history, because all sourced from Southern Shaolin, Abbot Chi Sin. I also studied this part in detail. However, did I change any of my history in my website, also to my student. I just use it as a supplement to tell my students only. Why ? because I cannot prove it even what I found is truth. Understand, Fuxking fake buddhist Hendrik.

5. It is really tired, anywhere in Hong Kong, in Taiwan, in China, in SEA where I go, I see Hendrik using different names to talk to himself in different forum to convince people to believe his emei story. Daily to daily, Yearly to yearly. All his stuff are repeated and repeated. If he really like to promote his created YKWC with his emei, he need to train more people, not all the time talking about the same group people, Robert Chu, Jim Roselando, Sergio, Navin Kungfufighter, Mike and a lot of wckers. He mentioned a lot of wckners, how many ? Can he list them out ? Why only 5 people he can list out ? He had more Richard, Jack Chang. Haha... YOu know how they talked to me about your Jin. You had asked Richard a lot how my hands are, softer than you or not. Why they like to stay with me because SCWC can be tested under pressure, and it is really for fighting in the past. MOre, the internal arts are still being kept, but not as you said, after splittng, no more kung parts. YOu can see the kung parts are still on the 3 forms. YOu tried to make your created yKWC advanced and related to emei to more superior, and trying to make poor on SCWC by making your quitting public announcment and saying to public, after splitting to 3 forms set no more kung parts. Then going to Sergio because he as a good channel to help you to promote. As Robert said making use of Sergio, helping to promote. Hendrik is doing in this way, Wayne, why you don't make use of Sergio, you will be famous, a good chance. hahaha... . All bu!l****!!! this small group of people has their own agenda to make changes to the wck world, for what ? of course $$$$$. Now, is small, as it grows, another Bill Gates coming out. hahah...

I wouldn't like to contribute any to what Hendrik said. However, your fuxking Jim Roselando, and his director Hendrik Santos bringing a part of what other said without any proofing here to make your stories about me again. Fuxking both you.

You like to twist words on me and making yours. Let see.

JHONDA
02-18-2016, 07:17 PM
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67614-Inside-the-Yik-Kam-Cho-Gar-vs-Hendrik-Santos-CONTROVERSY/page11

Lee Moy Shan and Moy Yat both disgusted by Robert Chu. Robert Chu did not learn much from them kung fu otherwise due to Robert’s severe character issues. Issue such as being Qishimiezu.
Today, what he does with others dealing with the SCWC document betraying SCWC. Too bad... Are they both Qishimiezu (欺師滅祖) ?
My father taught me in kung fu culture we must respect what is earn must be earn the right way and understand the way of the old generation culture plus traditions. Sifu Yung is definitely taken advantage of by Robert and hendrik and those two connect with airhead celebrity Sergio to change history of Wing Chun with flakey “research”. I learn very young that if I do not understand the culture I will become very irresponsible and incapable to handle kung fu knowledge - not even can teach right. This is the way to do things right avoid road to Qishimiezu.

How Robert Students then become victim of Qishimiezu culture would be very unfortunate but hopefully not the case. I see lots in this generation cannot demonstrate responsible ethic with knowledge just cheat and stealing from the Sifu and bully him while betray lineage ancestors is what Qishimiezu means 欺師滅祖

It is common info that Robert training of Kulo Wing Chun was by a chef and not done well he RELY on notes to remember 40 points. How so called researcher and sifu level person cannot remember just 40 points? Can’t do that not qualified to retain a whole VT system in his mouse brain. Sifu level person do not need notes to remember how to do things certain ways shows he do not have such knowledge in his head. “take, borrow, copy, paste, edit, save stuff becoming theirs” and he always having excuse why.

This always have been and is how he do things from then up to now still. Regarding that WCI #16 issue, Ho Kam Ming is my Sigung and we know that Hawkin Cheung only learn by few months with Yip Man before hawkin move to Australia for some time learning karate. Hawkin’s WC end up incomplete having request to learn Bat Jam Doa from HKM. Hawkin Cheung WC is incomplete. Robert’s WC never complete from beginning to end under any single Sifu only “take, borrow, copy, paste, edit, save stuff becoming theirs” like a mouse in community. Is that what is his research method it is more like scavenger bottom feeding method.
RC:
Wayne, your ruthlessness knows no bounds, and your insecurities show. Your mental and physical health have deteriorated. Holding on to hatred shows your character. You think you're being the protector or punishing traitors? Your actions have undone your standing. scwc had a great legacy, but your actions bring shame and disgrace to your system, and implying you are gatekeeper is disgraceful. I am sure inHK people know you for the Fat Rat that you are. A Hung Mun wannabe thug and bully.
Lots of people know Robert well known to be crap talker about lots of people in public for 30+yrs bragging to be some expert on each persons business such giant ego and low class always cut down everyone. How is he consider to be decent only by same types of people like him. Decent? Hahaha what a big joke. Fake researcher = mouse scavenging for crumbs. Sifu Yung prove that Robert Chu never change never learn only copy paste repeat, and Yung is his latest victim but karma come around like a mouse trap on him.

Yik Kam future generation almost become victim of Hendrik's polluting of Yik Kam Cho Gar with Emei nonsense. Look at the bigger picture for all these weeks and months and years, now HS + RC + SI = change Wing Chun future by burning down Ip Man and Leung Bik legacy with fake "research" try to laugh all the way to bank. these mice are not decent not even to be admired. HS WC = incomplete. RC WC = incomplete. SI WC = incomplete. All fakes.

JHONDA
02-18-2016, 07:23 PM
Both Chu and Santo are using SifuSergio to become famous, meanwhile Sergio caanot decide who is real wing chun. First he tell all that Hoffman Gee Shin is the mother of wing chun, then Hoffman turn out to be liar. Next Sergio say Black FLag is mother of all Wing Chun, then Kenn Lin found out to be liar by his own sifu. Now again he is promoting Santos as mother of all wing chun

SifuSergio is like a 3 years old saying anone who gives him candy is his father. Wrong again.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/sifu-sergio/official-statement-from-sifu-tio-tek-kwie-about-his-former-student-lin-xiang-fuk/10150369842309124/

Minghequan
02-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Hendrik, Can I please ask why you are no longer associated with Sergio???

Did he take your Wing Chun and claim it as his own?

Alan Orr
02-19-2016, 04:39 AM
Probably useful if you want a cure for insomnia or desperate need of kindling.

Useful to open minded people that like to learn.

Alan Orr
02-19-2016, 04:41 AM

You are still trolling and hating? That is the most sad point. Maybe time to grow up.

Alan Orr
02-19-2016, 04:47 AM
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67614-Inside-the-Yik-Kam-Cho-Gar-vs-Hendrik-Santos-CONTROVERSY/page11

Lee Moy Shan and Moy Yat both disgusted by Robert Chu. Robert Chu did not learn much from them kung fu otherwise due to Robert’s severe character issues. Issue such as being Qishimiezu.
Today, what he does with others dealing with the SCWC document betraying SCWC. Too bad... Are they both Qishimiezu (欺師滅祖) ?
My father taught me in kung fu culture we must respect what is earn must be earn the right way and understand the way of the old generation culture plus traditions. Sifu Yung is definitely taken advantage of by Robert and hendrik and those two connect with airhead celebrity Sergio to change history of Wing Chun with flakey “research”. I learn very young that if I do not understand the culture I will become very irresponsible and incapable to handle kung fu knowledge - not even can teach right. This is the way to do things right avoid road to Qishimiezu.

How Robert Students then become victim of Qishimiezu culture would be very unfortunate but hopefully not the case. I see lots in this generation cannot demonstrate responsible ethic with knowledge just cheat and stealing from the Sifu and bully him while betray lineage ancestors is what Qishimiezu means 欺師滅祖

It is common info that Robert training of Kulo Wing Chun was by a chef and not done well he RELY on notes to remember 40 points. How so called researcher and sifu level person cannot remember just 40 points? Can’t do that not qualified to retain a whole VT system in his mouse brain. Sifu level person do not need notes to remember how to do things certain ways shows he do not have such knowledge in his head. “take, borrow, copy, paste, edit, save stuff becoming theirs” and he always having excuse why.

This always have been and is how he do things from then up to now still. Regarding that WCI #16 issue, Ho Kam Ming is my Sigung and we know that Hawkin Cheung only learn by few months with Yip Man before hawkin move to Australia for some time learning karate. Hawkin’s WC end up incomplete having request to learn Bat Jam Doa from HKM. Hawkin Cheung WC is incomplete. Robert’s WC never complete from beginning to end under any single Sifu only “take, borrow, copy, paste, edit, save stuff becoming theirs” like a mouse in community. Is that what is his research method it is more like scavenger bottom feeding method.
RC:
Wayne, your ruthlessness knows no bounds, and your insecurities show. Your mental and physical health have deteriorated. Holding on to hatred shows your character. You think you're being the protector or punishing traitors? Your actions have undone your standing. scwc had a great legacy, but your actions bring shame and disgrace to your system, and implying you are gatekeeper is disgraceful. I am sure inHK people know you for the Fat Rat that you are. A Hung Mun wannabe thug and bully.
Lots of people know Robert well known to be crap talker about lots of people in public for 30+yrs bragging to be some expert on each persons business such giant ego and low class always cut down everyone. How is he consider to be decent only by same types of people like him. Decent? Hahaha what a big joke. Fake researcher = mouse scavenging for crumbs. Sifu Yung prove that Robert Chu never change never learn only copy paste repeat, and Yung is his latest victim but karma come around like a mouse trap on him.

Yik Kam future generation almost become victim of Hendrik's polluting of Yik Kam Cho Gar with Emei nonsense. Look at the bigger picture for all these weeks and months and years, now HS + RC + SI = change Wing Chun future by burning down Ip Man and Leung Bik legacy with fake "research" try to laugh all the way to bank. these mice are not decent not even to be admired. HS WC = incomplete. RC WC = incomplete. SI WC = incomplete. All fakes.

Are you stupid or just simple minded? Why is it always the same. People hide names online and talk BS without any understand at all.

Alan Orr
02-19-2016, 04:53 AM
Hendrik has done so much to research and share in many areas of Wing Chun. If you are interested then enjoy. If you think you know everything and don't need to know anything else then good luck. But please do not waste others time trolling BS on what you do not know anything about. It is very childish and of no value.

Hendrik
02-19-2016, 06:59 AM
http://youtu.be/6nUSTA6Q0mE

http://youtu.be/0bMSd2lRCCw

http://youtu.be/Ch_JeLmQ4yQ

kung fu fighter
02-19-2016, 07:31 AM
Fuxking fake buddhist Hendrik.

Wayne this have your finger prints all over it, so i will address you directly.

It is really tired, anywhere in Hong Kong, in Taiwan, in China, in SEA where I go, I see Hendrik using different names to talk to himself in different forum to convince people to believe his emei story. Daily to daily, Yearly to yearly. All his stuff are repeated and repeated.

Wayne who is the one using different names here mr. JHONDA lmfao , when did you became Japanese?

This small group of people has their own agenda to make changes to the wck world, for what ? of course $$$$$. Now, is small, as it grows, another Bill Gates coming out. hahah...

Wayne what you accuse Hendrik of is exactly what you are doing. First you lied to the martial arts community announcing that SCWC grandmaster Law Chiu Wing 羅昭榮 has retired from teaching leaving you as the new grandmaster/gatekeeper, when in fact it's all BS because SCWC grandmaster Law Chiu Wing 羅昭榮 is still actively teaching in Hong Kong. You are a disgrace to your own SCWC grandmaster Law Chiu Wing 羅昭榮 and a traitor. Secondly, you opened up several schools across the globe to promote this lie, taking advantage of naive people. So who is really cashing in?

bawang
02-19-2016, 08:09 AM
firstly hes a full blooded jungle asian with a european last name. thats just shady and weird. secondly he was caught red handed before in the forum about copy pasting chinese google many times. for example pasting directly from shaolin 72 arts pdf, yiquan blog, emei kung fu blog, wing chun blog. thirdly he looks like an aids patient, how the hell can he teach anyone anything. if u have watched video of hendrik and still support him then you are guilty by association, revealing that your own physical and mental state is similar to his. the fact that hendrik is taken seriously by so many chunners is why amercan wing chun, the ultimate classical mess that broke bruce lees spirit, will die out in this generation.

sanjuro_ronin
02-19-2016, 08:19 AM
If you like theory then Hendrick is the guy to go to.
I have never seen anyone make long ass videos about a MA or a MA principle and NOT demonstrate it at all !
Hendrick has, IIRC, always stated that fighting is not what WC is about so, if you are the kind of person that values practical application and expression of MA and WC in particular then Hendrick may not be the guy for you.

Hendrik
02-19-2016, 08:23 AM

Did he take your Wing Chun and claim it as his own?

No comment.

Read the book and do a book review here if you like

Make sure you follow every observation experiment in the book. Chapter by chapter to get the best return from it. Since you pay for it so might as well as learn something useful you can use here on

Hendrik
02-19-2016, 08:26 AM
I study art and science instead of fighting fighting ..... And only fighting

And you surely missed my demonstration

If you like theory then Hendrick is the guy to go to.
I have never seen anyone make long ass videos about a MA or a MA principle and NOT demonstrate it at all !
Hendrick has, IIRC, always stated that fighting is not what WC is about so, if you are the kind of person that values practical application and expression of MA and WC in particular then Hendrick may not be the guy for you.

bawang
02-19-2016, 08:28 AM
playing with fire inviting demon prime example

this guys neural circuits are literally fried from dabbling in online qigong instruction. his body is literally falling apart and vital qi evaporating. falungong is literally healthier mentally and physically.

sanjuro_ronin
02-19-2016, 09:06 AM

If you meant to add validity to my point then well done.

sanjuro_ronin
02-19-2016, 09:06 AM

this guys neural circuits are literally fried from dabbling in online qigong instruction. his body is literally falling apart and vital qi evaporating. falungong is literally healthier mentally and physically.

Most people don't realize what they are doing until it is too late but hey, to each their own my friends, to each their own.

Eric_H
02-19-2016, 12:42 PM
the fact that hendrik is taken seriously by so many chunners is why amercan wing chun, the ultimate classical mess that broke bruce lees spirit, will die out in this generation.

I don't think I have ever laughed out loud at a forum post before this. Cheers :D

Hendrik
02-19-2016, 01:51 PM
Great opinion!

Read the book , then one sees from the transparent education that this type of opinion is baseless. Lol

That's why we need a transparent facts based education not this type of opinion. That is what the book for to educate so that one will no longer buy snake oil

firstly hes a full blooded jungle asian with a european last name. thats just shady and weird. secondly he was caught red handed before in the forum about copy pasting chinese google many times. for example pasting directly from shaolin 72 arts pdf, yiquan blog, emei kung fu blog, wing chun blog. thirdly he looks like an aids patient, how the hell can he teach anyone anything. if u have watched video of hendrik and still support him then you are guilty by association, revealing that your own physical and mental state is similar to his.

the fact that hendrik is taken seriously by so many chunners is why amercan wing chun, the ultimate classical mess that broke bruce lees spirit, will die out in this generation.

PalmStriker
02-19-2016, 09:24 PM

this guys neural circuits are literally fried from dabbling in online qigong instruction. his body is literally falling apart and vital qi evaporating. falungong is literally healthier mentally and physically. If you are Falungong follower U not go back to China become U Nick. :D

Hendrik
02-21-2016, 07:16 AM
Ron,

Do you receive the book yet?

Really looking forward for your review!

Best regards
Hendrik

Hendrik
02-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Any one who likes to review it for magazine, let me know. I can sent him a free copy if needed.

Hendrik
02-21-2016, 09:04 AM
The following are the international book reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Wing-Chun-Kuen-Science/dp/0692625755/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1456070720&sr=1-1&keywords=wing+chun+hendrik#customerReviews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0692625755?keywords=hendrik%20santos&qid=1456056328&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1#customerReviews

http://www.amazon.de/Basic-Wing-Chun-Kuen-Science/dp/0692625755/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456070820&sr=8-1&keywords=Wing+Chun+Hendrik

Kellen Bassette
02-21-2016, 11:59 AM
See? That's all that was need to revive the Wing Chun Forum. Hendrik was the glue that held this subforum together. :cool:

Hendrik
02-21-2016, 12:57 PM
See? That's all that was need to revive the Wing Chun Forum. Hendrik was the glue that held this subforum together. :cool:

I am not trying to do anything but presenting we can have a basic text book to be a reference on the basic disregard of lineage, style, east or west. This book is for develop and use it daily disregard of which lineage or style, it is Not read about it think about it talk about it and don't get what it is

To be able to analyze what one see replicate it, is the purpose of this book

guy b.
02-21-2016, 03:42 PM

Can't say I have followed this closely over the years, mostly because I can't make any sense of it. But here you seem to be saying here that angular momentum is important in wing chun.

Isn't that just what everyone knew already? Why three long videos to say it?

guy b.
02-21-2016, 03:47 PM
You are still trolling and hating? That is the most sad point. Maybe time to grow up.

I'm not trolling because I'm not trying to get a rise. I have watched a lot of Hendrick videos that didn't make any sense, or said nothing much. What am I supposed to think?

If you can make sense out of it then perhaps you can enlighten everyone else? I have asked a question about training outcomes on your youtube thread.

Hendrik
02-21-2016, 05:06 PM
I'm not trolling because I'm not trying to get a rise. I have watched a lot of Hendrick videos that didn't make any sense, or said nothing much. What am I supposed to think?

If you can make sense out of it then perhaps you can enlighten everyone else? I have asked a question about training outcomes on your youtube thread.

Get Alan's book that simple. He explained it clearly there

GlennR
02-21-2016, 07:25 PM

Wow!!!
That was impressive..................... not

Alan Orr
02-22-2016, 02:57 AM

So you can't understand it so its not any good? Maybe you need to learn more.

You asked a question about my videos that made no sense at all.

Alan Orr
02-22-2016, 02:59 AM
The following are the international book reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Wing-Chun-Kuen-Science/dp/0692625755/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1456070720&sr=1-1&keywords=wing+chun+hendrik#customerReviews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0692625755?keywords=hendrik%20santos&qid=1456056328&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1#customerReviews

http://www.amazon.de/Basic-Wing-Chun-Kuen-Science/dp/0692625755/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456070820&sr=8-1&keywords=Wing+Chun+Hendrik

Great reviews!! From people that have read it

Minghequan
02-22-2016, 04:02 AM
Of Interest re: Hendriks current direction!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-BI3agiqw

Hendrik
02-22-2016, 08:08 AM
Of Interest re: Hendriks current direction!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-BI3agiqw

To keep things transparent , focus on technical, equal for everyone No exclusive for anyone.

Away from grandmasters , lineages, organization, but be an ordinary wcner.

That's why this text book is written. It is all about basic education

The book is to get the reader to be able to learn the core basic needed to and experience it
via what is it, why is it, and how to do it.
To get the reader to able to learn the subject in a matter of days or weeks, not a life time of guessing

And use what they have learn daily, and can use the book as a reference for years or decades to come.

It is not any lineage way, any grandmasters way, my way , or anyone's interpretation, but the physics, human mechanics , traditional Chinese medicine way.

guy b.
02-22-2016, 10:07 AM
So you can't understand it so its not any good?

That wasn't exactly what I said. Many of the videos contain literally no information. If they are an advert for the books then I guess that might make sense. But then shouldn't they be attractive rather than off putting?

Maybe you need to learn more.

You asked a question about my videos that made no sense at all.

I am happy to learn. It is difficult to learn when information is not provided.

I have clarified the question on your youtube clips thread.

guy b.
02-22-2016, 10:08 AM
Get Alan's book that simple. He explained it clearly there

The clips are book adverts?

Hendrik
02-22-2016, 09:03 PM
Can't say I have followed this closely over the years, mostly because I can't make any sense of it. But here you seem to be saying here that angular momentum is important in wing chun.

Isn't that just what everyone knew already? Why three long videos to say it?

You says everyone knew already. Show me who has developed and applied it in their wck

guy b.
02-23-2016, 03:00 AM
You says everyone knew already. Show me who has developed and applied it in their wck

CK form develops the idea of angular momentum quite explicitly.

I guess nearly everyone that has done CK has developed and applied it to their wing chun? It is a central idea of the system.

Seems odd to think that people wouldn't have.

Hendrik
02-23-2016, 09:26 AM
CK form develops the idea of angular momentum quite explicitly.

I guess nearly everyone that has done CK has developed and applied it to their wing chun? It is a central idea of the system.

Seems odd to think that people wouldn't have.

Sure , read the following article and find out the fact

And watch the following YouTube to find out what I present before jump gun

http://youtu.be/M9i9gGDOs7w

Hendrik
02-23-2016, 09:30 AM
IMHO

There is an extremely serious issue in wck needs to be clear and settle once for all.

There are three photos here

The tilt stand
The butt pop stand
The natural spine sit

Watch the butt and spine curvature closely. You can see only the natural spine sit let the butt sit " down "and the spine naturally loose link .

The other two are having a tug up stand not sit

One can't just say

Lok ma, ting you.....Tei Kong ....

But never shows what it is why it's how to do it and up for everyone to guess

Clearly, if you observe the above three photos

Only the sit one loose the hip join and that is song kwa or 松胯 or 落胯 or 落馬 lok ma.

That simple

there is no need to guess .

Hendrik
02-23-2016, 09:31 AM
Tilt stand

Hendrik
02-23-2016, 09:32 AM
Butt pop stand

Hendrik
02-23-2016, 09:33 AM
Natural spine sit

wckf92
02-23-2016, 11:38 AM
But here you seem to be saying here that angular momentum is important in wing chun.

Isn't that just what everyone knew already?

Guy b, yes you are correct, lots of folks already know this and it's importance and etc.
Hendrik obviously hasn't seen it out in the greater WC community. I'm sure he feels he has discovered (or created) something unique and special but it's actually quite simple and contained in CK form as well as other places in the study of WC.
Sadly, he refuses to converse with anyone about it. Same ol same ol. He thinks the rest of us are lacking the proper "facts" and brain power to understand his secret kool-aid formula. :D

GlennR
02-23-2016, 02:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNPhUkmZRN0

guy b.
02-23-2016, 03:14 PM
Sure , read the following article and find out the fact

Sorry, the article is not readable; you just posted a picture of a part of it. Do you have a link to it?

And watch the following YouTube to find out what I present before jump gun

This seems like an incredibly long way of stating the obvious. I think you probably could have said all of the information contained in that in 20 or 30 seconds. I don't see anything different to standard and very basic ideas of wing chun.

Angular momentum..who knew? Why do you think the idea is somehow revolutionary?

guy b.
02-23-2016, 03:17 PM
I guess the message here is "keep spine vertically aligned in wing chun"

Again, incredibly basic. What's your point?

Hendrik
02-23-2016, 04:19 PM
I guess the message here is "keep spine vertically aligned in wing chun"

Again, incredibly basic. What's your point?

The point is you still don't know my point :D

guy b.
02-23-2016, 04:33 PM
The point is you still don't know my point :D

So what's your point?

Hendrik
02-24-2016, 07:01 AM
So what's your point?

My points is in my above post and photo, however, you are not details enough to know what it is.

Instead of jump gun to assume, why not calm down and try to digest what is there? If you don't like to do so, you will never know what it is

Hendrik
02-24-2016, 07:08 AM
Sorry, the article is not readable; you just posted a picture of a part of it. Do you have a link to it? -------

It is a wci article, I am only show the very partial title so you can get it from wci if you are interested.

This seems like an incredibly long way of stating the obvious. I think you probably could have said all of the information contained in that in 20 or 30 seconds. I don't see anything different to standard and very basic ideas of wing chun.

Your response show you are either not interested to know what it is or don't know what it is or both. Either case, there is no need to further waste the forum bandwith

Angular momentum..who knew? Why do you think the idea is somehow revolutionary?-------

to think and see and speculate is never knowing what it is and experience what it is. Similar to There is no use of see, think, or speculate on the taste of an apple if one never taste it

It is wck basic, nothing revolutionary, however, wck is an details art , if one don't know the details, one don't what it is. That simple but that difficult.

Btw, it is not information, it is if one be able to do it or not.

Hendrik
02-24-2016, 09:51 AM
Ron,

Have you read the book?

Expect to be able to do as present in this video if you fully comprehend the book

http://youtu.be/h70HwFwvHLk

Seriously. If one really knows what it in the book, reading technical signature of Chinese internal art is simply apply the 6133 as an analytical too

Minghequan
02-24-2016, 03:32 PM
No I have not read the books. I am awaiting on them to arrive.

Hendrik
02-24-2016, 04:12 PM
No I have not read the books. I am awaiting on them to arrive.

You can join this fbgroup for the book support club
For the most update information and other discussions if you like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525016101148675/

guy b.
02-24-2016, 04:27 PM
Being unable to discuss does not inspire confidence.

Since VT already works perfectly well, what is there to draw anyone to this version when you either fear open discussion or are unable to make yourself understood? Not good things for the aspiring teacher or person with a book to sell.

guy b.
02-24-2016, 04:31 PM
My points is in my above post and photo, however, you are not details enough to know what it is.

Instead of jump gun to assume, why not calm down and try to digest what is there? If you don't like to do so, you will never know what it is

In VT learning is by doing. Why reivnent the wheel when it already works?

Hendrik
02-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Being unable to discuss does not inspire confidence.

Since VT already works perfectly well, what is there to draw anyone to this version when you either fear open discussion or are unable to make yourself understood? Not good things for the aspiring teacher or person with a book to sell.

Thanks for your good opion and sorry I am not interested in your view

Minghequan
02-24-2016, 09:43 PM
Hendrik,

Your two books arrived today. I have not had time to read them yet as I am very busy on a Major Project with the Dragon Society International and have classes to teach soon.

I hope to get the opportunity to read them over the coming weekend.

Hendrik
02-24-2016, 11:38 PM
Great!

Thanks!

If you use your sleep time to read it, you might get so high that you don't want to sleep until you complete it. And you cross the line of no return that you know your martial art journey will not turn back here on

Hendrik,

Your two books arrived today. I have not had time to read them yet as I am very busy on a Major Project with the Dragon Society International and have classes to teach soon.

JPinAZ
02-25-2016, 01:18 PM
HAHAHA, this is by far the funniest thread I've read in a long time!! I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. bawang's posts (and Hendrik's by default) are comedy gold!

LOL, what was this supposed to be a demonstration of - how bad his skills are that his opponent has to stand still for him to 'walk in' from the side without him doing anything??? This can't seriously be intended to demonstrate skill or impress anyone can it??

If you use your sleep time to read it, you might get so high that you don't want to sleep until you complete it. And you cross the line of no return that you know your martial art journey will not turn back here on

OMG - Still wiping the tears from this one! I think he's finally lost the last card from the deck....

Marnetmar
02-25-2016, 11:20 PM
I don't see the problem in agreeing with Hendrik that a substantial amount of WC guys get their spine alignment wrong. The basics are the most important aspect of WC, not the least.

Hendrik
02-25-2016, 11:26 PM
Shoulder part handling in Wck is another critical thing which influence breathing, force flow, and Qi flow.

There are three photos here

The hunch back
The tense chest
The natural back

Only the natural back is proper for the breathing, force flow , and qi flow . The other two are problematic practice

Hendrik
02-25-2016, 11:27 PM
Hunch back

Hendrik
02-25-2016, 11:28 PM
Tense chest

Hendrik
02-25-2016, 11:28 PM
Natural back

robertdreeben
02-26-2016, 04:21 AM
Straight spine alignment is pretty much ubiquitous in most "upright" martial arts. I prefer a more accurate terminology for this alignment: Hips locked, hips neutral, hips unlocked. So why lock the hips forward in WC? because it connects the upper and lower body...this is basic. Hips are unlocked typically while grappling, sending more of a concave energy characteristic from a lowered posture, as opposed to the convex hip locked in WC. Yes hips locked can cause the student to lean back a little to offset the hip tuck and this is not favorable for receiving hard force directed at the upper torso.

The problem is that many individuals have a naturally poor spine alignment along with bad posture. Their "natural straight" is often hips unlocked- butt sticking out causing a upper and lower body disconnection. The quick universal WC fix is the hips locked.

However there is another way to look at this. Depending on how you play your WC, especially during an active footwork round of chi sao you may strategically lock and unlock the hips...as needed. Typically in many WC when a student is caught unlocking the hips he or she is struck with a rolled up newspaper and told "NOOOO!" or a red X appears by your butt with a loud buzzer sound. By locking and unlocking the hips you create and modify your chi sao "work space", especially when dealing with chung chi or for drawing the opponent in.

Of course the golden middle is spine straight and body relaxed. Just food for thought from another prospective.

Hendrik
02-26-2016, 06:39 AM
It is more then unlock . It has to be unlock and "sit" instead of stand or unlock and push upward or forward upward

As soon as one lock, one cause trouble with the force flow and cause Issue with the high speed dynamic of the force handling. That is for sure and it is no benefit to train chi sau which develop bad habit for real life action

due to different person age and body condition, there is no perfect spine handle but only try to be as loose as natural as possible.

Otherwise, it is just perfection idea one never able to get there

Also, the concept of work space such as in Taiji push hand or movies is trouble such as explain in this video.

http://youtu.be/29zI225jpa0

Straight spine alignment is pretty much ubiquitous in most "upright" martial arts. I prefer a more accurate terminology for this alignment: Hips locked, hips neutral, hips unlocked. So why lock the hips forward in WC? because it connects the upper and lower body...this is basic. Hips are unlocked typically while grappling, sending more of a concave energy characteristic from a lowered posture, as opposed to the convex hip locked in WC. Yes hips locked can cause the student to lean back a little to offset the hip tuck and this is not favorable for receiving hard force directed at the upper torso.

The problem is that many individuals have a naturally poor spine alignment along with bad posture. Their "natural straight" is often hips unlocked- butt sticking out causing a upper and lower body disconnection. The quick universal WC fix is the hips locked.

However there is another way to look at this. Depending on how you play your WC, especially during an active footwork round of chi sao you may strategically lock and unlock the hips...as needed. Typically in many WC when a student is caught unlocking the hips he or she is struck with a rolled up newspaper and told "NOOOO!" or a red X appears by your butt with a loud buzzer sound. By locking and unlocking the hips you create and modify your chi sao "work space", especially when dealing with chung chi or for drawing the opponent in.

Of course the golden middle is spine straight and body relaxed. Just food for thought from another prospective.

JPinAZ
02-26-2016, 12:53 PM
LOL at how quick HS is to start talking down to people, telling them they aren't 'detailed enough' to understand, etc.

There is an extremely serious issue in wck needs to be clear and settle once for all.

Speaking for yourself only I am sure. This is basic WC 101 stuff, I'm surprised you found your WC to have so many issues...

guy b.
02-26-2016, 07:20 PM
LOL at how quick HS is to start talking down to people, telling them they aren't 'detailed enough' to understand, etc.

Speaking for yourself only I am sure. This is basic WC 101 stuff, I'm surprised you found your WC to have so many issues...

I agree. VT is a system where doing teaches how to do. It is designed to correct errors. There is no need in VT for this kind of complication.

How to rotate and generate angular momentum is learned by rotating and maximising production of angular momentum. The action teaches refinement of itself by virtue of the way it is placed in the system. Structure is learned by giving and receiving force, then tested in various ways, and refined. This fake complexity is not VT.

bawang
02-27-2016, 10:01 PM
cultural hijacking/ethnic tourism/autism

Vajramusti
02-28-2016, 08:06 AM
cultural hijacking/ethnic tourism/autism

Bawang makes sense here

JHONDA
03-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Santos background already pointed out!

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67614-Inside-the-Yik-Kam-Cho-Gar-vs-Hendrik-Santos-CONTROVERSY&p=1267662#post1267662

even back as 2002, you can see

http://www.vingtsun.com.hk/forum/reply.asp?message=1593&replyid=23753&level=9&all=

why the Snake crane seperate hum?? Such a liar and fabricator of things1
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=873114896091339&id=165747543494748
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?67757-quot-Hendrik-is-on-to-quot-Deleted-(Zhaoyang-Hand)&p=1271285#post1271285

Running from simple question
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?68083-Hendrick-and-Company-tgreads-all-here&p=1276811#post1276811

See the details of what Sifu Wayne Yung says!
https://www.facebook.com/newmartialherostyle/posts/993765040640656

Phenix to Hendrik to different name!
http://www.martialtalk.com/threads/hung-fa-yi-wing-chun.116553/page-2#post-1669684

Now sergio learning from magic transmission
http://www.martialtalk.com/threads/six-core-elements.117697/page-13#post-1701094

Happy Tiger
03-01-2016, 12:39 AM
>sigh<:( :confused:

Hendrik
03-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Ron,

You must be busy on your project .

Hendrik
03-02-2016, 07:07 AM

dante-s
03-02-2016, 11:35 AM

Did he take your Wing Chun and claim it as his own?I think most possible he is include Hendrik creation into his product like he do oters LT + Chi Shi +Black Flags + Emei iYikkam 1700 chop suey.

Is it true that you and Sergio have moved on?Sergio is hit n quit style with scam artist ever couple years! One day he finds exciting and new to him and next thing he finds he still gullible. He fell out w Andreas Hoffmann Kenneth Lin Benney Meng now add Hendrik to hit n quit list. Lots real sifu out there don't care about celebrity Sergio. He confused thinking he is big fish with youtube channel addiction.

Yes.

We have part away.

As I have no longer has any Chinese traditional todai.

I teach the art and science, Not Fighting art.LOL. What a joke. Buy crumbs from a mouse only get his rotten cheese. He never learn real kung fu so he make up his own as most authentic. LOL.

Both Chu and Santo are using SifuSergio to become famous, meanwhile Sergio caanot decide who is real wing chun. First he tell all that Hoffman Gee Shin is the mother of wing chun, then Hoffman turn out to be liar. Next Sergio say Black FLag is mother of all Wing Chun, then Kenn Lin found out to be liar by his own sifu. Now again he is promoting Santos as mother of all wing chun

SifuSergio is like a 3 years old saying anone who gives him candy is his father. Wrong again.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/sifu-sergio/official-statement-from-sifu-tio-tek-kwie-about-his-former-student-lin-xiang-fuk/10150369842309124/TRUE STORY.

dante-s
03-02-2016, 11:38 AM
Hendrik,

I hope to get the opportunity to read them over the coming weekend.its very healthy to keep stay busy. Even sleep considered more important busy time than read new fantasy books.

Hendrik
03-02-2016, 11:29 PM
its very healthy to keep stay busy. Even sleep considered more important busy time than read new fantasy books.

I will let Ron to share his view If he likes.

For you,
Sorry to have to disappoint you because the book is setting a new standard reference in wck formal education for this era and era to come. Lol

Everyday more and more wcners are adapted to the new standard reference be it in wck or other internal art.

You can't stop it now.

Waiting to get obsolete is your faith ;:D

Hendrik
03-03-2016, 08:03 AM
My threat from my book so you know , this book is mean to be a formal education text.

It has gone far beyond, stories and legend and which grandmasters is a demigod

But technical which can deliver result

Hendrik
03-03-2016, 08:09 AM
My threat from the book, on lik and ging , strenght and force flow. Everything is well defined and can be experience within an hour.

There is no need of my grandmaster is better then your grandmaster, it is Taiji , it is internal art..... Where even one debate for 1000 life times, still one don't know what is a lik and a ging

dante-s
03-03-2016, 08:59 AM
For you,
Sorry to have to disappoint you because the book is setting a new standard reference in wck formal education for this era and era to come. Lol

Everyday more and more wcners are adapted to the new standard reference be it in wck or other internal art.

You can't stop it now.

Waiting to get obsolete is your faith ;:Dhttp://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57281717.jpg

Plus my faith my God is BIGGER than ur crazy mouse disorder. :eek:

So how come no good sifu want you as student? This why you make up own fantasy to feel want and connected? Is ur kung fu spirit so hungry for real stuff but no one care to feeds you? Why is the case so? Thats why you must make up ur own stuff then sell book to feed your suffering mind, don't care you spreading lies to the public though? What is ur consiceous say? Must be clear as mud to feel ok.

Go find real sifu show heart of real student n become an honest person. That is sound advice, and sleep more.

Hendrik
03-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Sorry,

You are day dream and trolling.

I do education, just wait and you will experience those who benifit from education obsolete you.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57281717.jpg

Plus my faith my God is BIGGER than ur crazy mouse disorder. :eek:

So how come no good sifu want you as student? This why you make up own fantasy to feel want and connected? Is ur kung fu spirit so hungry for real stuff but no one care to feeds you? Why is the case so? Thats why you must make up ur own stuff then sell book to feed your suffering mind, don't care you spreading lies to the public though? What is ur consiceous say? Must be clear as mud to feel ok.

Go find real sifu show heart of real student n become an honest person. That is sound advice, and sleep more.

dante-s
03-03-2016, 09:10 AM
hahaha no not me.

You troll the community with your crumbs suffer for attention like depserate salesman. Your book is a joke to real kung fu artist learning real art, not your creation. Find real sifu to learn from and give up the shame life. How you respond is very unstable. Try to become a good person for change.

Try start over with this book http://www.amazon.com/Wing-Chun-Kung-Traditional-Self-Defense/dp/0312187769 instead. Best for you to start learning at beginning again.

Hendrik
03-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Thanks for your good opion. Best regards

Ps. I never intended to sale this book but want to give it for free. It is the survey from wcners told me that some western culture only appreciate if they pay for it. So, good luck, wait for the day the world to be educated and you entirely obsoleted.

hahaha no not me.

You troll the community with your crumbs suffer for attention like depserate salesman. Your book is a joke to real kung fu artist learning real art, not your creation. Find real sifu to learn from and give up the shame life. How you respond is very unstable. Try to become a good person for change.

Try start over with this book http://www.amazon.com/Wing-Chun-Kung-Traditional-Self-Defense/dp/0312187769 instead. Best for you to start learning at beginning again.

GlennR
03-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Hendrik,

Looks like Rons fallen into a coma whist reading the book...........

guy b.
03-03-2016, 05:17 PM
My threat from my book so you know , this book is mean to be a formal education text.

It has gone far beyond, stories and legend and which grandmasters is a demigod

But technical which can deliver result

Is school level physics really a formal education that we all need?

Tortoise_Man
03-04-2016, 12:05 AM

saint Hendrik...nice to see u here:confused::confused::confused:

dante-s
03-04-2016, 10:58 AM
Is school level physics really a formal education that we all need?Formal education require properly accomplished Sifu for administer info correctly. This guy Hendrik is not of formal education or right teaching therefore his book for fantasy only or entertaining self teaching if u want to resemble fool who write it.

Next book from him will be how art of delusion has six force flow crazy emotions as scientific response when real kung fu artist don't believe your fantasy fu. :D:D

Hendrik
03-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Thank you all trolling to keep this thread continuous on. That certain is a great free advertising for the book. It does help more book sales and Also more people has the proper informations.

Thanks for your help!

wckf92
03-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Isnt it against forum rules to advertise and market products for self gain or personal monetary interest?

Alan Orr
03-04-2016, 11:26 PM
hahaha no not me.

This is funny. Hendrik's book is excellent and has real depth. It's funny how far from the path of knowledge some have gone that they have become blinded

Hendrik
03-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Isnt it against forum rules to advertise and market products for self gain or personal monetary interest?

It is not me. They do it via trolling . So that is their problem. Not mine

IronWeasel
03-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Hmm...

Is this a real book?

...just lurking on by.

Tortoise_Man
03-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Thank you all trolling to keep this thread continuous on. That certain is a great free advertising for the book. It does help more book sales and Also more people has the proper informations.

Thanks for your help!

Alan Orr still not part away with you? I see no skill in you in your youtube video. If you know those great theories, you must be very good but you are not. If you have not achieve that level, how can you educate people? Somemore producing university text book to cheat people. Oh my god...

Hendrik
03-05-2016, 04:19 PM
You are always free on your opinion. Thanks!

Let's those who has really read the book and benifit tell their stories

Alan Orr still not part away with you? I see no skill in you in your youtube video. If you know those great theories, you must be very good but you are not. If you have not achieve that level, how can you educate people? Somemore producing university text book to cheat people. Oh my god...

IronWeasel
03-06-2016, 10:14 AM
You are always free on your opinion. Thanks!

Let's those who has really read the book and benifit tell their stories

Is English your second language? Your book seems to contain the same misspellings and grammatical errors that your posts do.
If your grammar is flawed, some readers may jump to the conclusion that the content may be flawed as well.

Maybe you could hire an editor and release a second edition with corrections.

Good luck.

Hendrik
03-07-2016, 07:20 AM
Is English your second language? Your book seems to contain the same misspellings and grammatical errors that your posts do.
If your grammar is flawed, some readers may jump to the conclusion that the content may be flawed as well.

Maybe you could hire an editor and release a second edition with corrections.

Good luck.

Thanks!

And seriously , I have gone through many editors and every editor always pick at the other editor errors ..

The editor is an experiences writer and editor for wck book and magazine. So, this is the best in the mean time. As the focus is technical information instead of literature.

One serious different in this book with other book is, this book is experience by observing. So it is not a read and put aside book. So , if one follow closely on the book to observe instead of just read like a fiction novel then it is less chance to jump into conclusion.

Think about the Buddhist sutra when it was brought to China, how many years with the support from the emperor massive resources to do the job? And we today have no time and the resource they have to transfer the knowledge. It is a 80/20 rule. As soon as 80% is transfer, that is already very good in the reality. Seriously just the energy chapter alone is worthed many times the price of the book because there is none of such content of this chapter present in the history of west.

That is the reality. I have come to realize it is better to open a book support group to clarify things instead of editions over editions similar to computer software of keeping upgrade but really not doing much.

Thanks again for your opinion, the book sure have lots of room to improve, however, it has to face pragmatic reality.

Hendrik
03-07-2016, 08:27 AM
The following video is the illustration on pages 65 and 66 of the Basics book and the torque picture as attached here

http://youtu.be/GJHtoa9nmn0

Hendrik
03-07-2016, 12:25 PM

Hendrik
03-07-2016, 12:27 PM
The torque concept as in the above utube

PalmStriker
03-07-2016, 01:23 PM
:) Diagram shows leverage principle, not regulation of chi.

Hendrik
03-07-2016, 03:27 PM
:) Diagram shows leverage principle, not regulation of chi.

Read my book watch the YouTube above instead of guessing

GlennR
03-07-2016, 03:57 PM
The torque concept as in the above utube

Thus proving, that you are indeed, a spanner head

wckf92
03-07-2016, 05:20 PM
.... instead of guessing

Some things never change :rolleyes:

Hendrik
03-07-2016, 06:57 PM
Some things never change :rolleyes:

It is by evidence, for many people, trolling is the job here instead of discussing reasonably.

wckf92
03-08-2016, 05:23 AM
It is by evidence, for many people, trolling is the job here instead of discussing reasonably.

Thanks for making my point

bawang
03-08-2016, 02:16 PM
many wing chunners suffer from sthenophobia, mental illness involving irrational fear of muscle and strength. u have to overcome this instead of tainting kung fu with your mental illness

dante-s
03-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Alan Orr still not part away with you? I see no skill in you in your youtube video. If you know those great theories, you must be very good but you are not. If you have not achieve that level, how can you educate people? Somemore producing university text book to cheat people. Oh my god...They come from same guy who teachs them to have no respect to others because Robert Chu grow up that way. He grow up with big ego n arrogant against others who knows more than him an don’t give in to his demands since the old days in 80’s. He’s a low character n bully type, long history w bad reputations. No good sifu wanted to teach Robbie or give in to his demands so he try very hard to lie n defame lots of sifu who reject him and then teach his followers to think like him too. Nest thing is Hendrik show ving Tsun uses roller skates.

This is funny. Hendrik's book is excellent and has real depth. It's funny how far from the path of knowledge some have gone that they have become blindedFunny Allan is I read your post and think the same about you! I’m not so sure you know real when you see it. Hendriks book as deep as fiction book. How long you follow Robbie for so long who makes up lot of his own stuff and ways. He is not legit always talking down about others spreading lies and rumors to make him feel better inside and you still following him while calling others blind! Hahahaha that is crazy. You learn from a guy who so far remove from real knowledge since no sifu really can stand Robbie now you believes Hendrik is real too. Who is blind? Hahaha

This book for fantasy section in university haha no maybe more like DIY or comic section. :D

Firehawk4
03-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Bloody Madness Bloody Madness .

Tortoise_Man
03-08-2016, 11:41 PM
what are you trying to prove? You have no skill at all. see your own video. How can you teach people wing chun?

Hendrik
03-09-2016, 08:08 AM
Thank you for all of you guys opinions!

I believe in everyone can have their free opion, however, facts are facts.

And I truly encourage you all to made your YouTube to share your wing Chun to the world. Since YouTube is a new culture of sharing.

JPinAZ
03-09-2016, 03:44 PM
And I truly encourage you all to made your YouTube to share your wing Chun to the world. Since YouTube is a new culture of sharing.

Learning from video is why you are so lost when it comes to WC :rolleyes:

Marnetmar
03-10-2016, 07:42 PM
They come from same guy who teachs them to have no respect to others because Robert Chu grow up that way. He grow up with big ego n arrogant against others who knows more than him an don’t give in to his demands since the old days in 80’s. He’s a low character n bully type, long history w bad reputations. No good sifu wanted to teach Robbie or give in to his demands so he try very hard to lie n defame lots of sifu who reject him and then teach his followers to think like him too.

What's with KFM forums being filled with people who think Robert Chu runs some kind of organized crime syndicate for Wing Chun?

Hendrik
03-11-2016, 02:34 AM
6 13 3 is the basic common denominator of the Chinese ancient internal martial art in a comprehensive and systematic order, knowing it will be able one to get a good view on both the big picture and details of the ancient practice and today's science;

With the 6 13 3, one can find out what one lack or which area one needs to get help or improve. Without a full handling of these or equivalent will guarantee incompleteness in the basic of internal art practice.

here I would like to share with you more details on the 6 13 3 model ( six core element thirteen states and three system keys ) I have developed and verified.
Details are can be found from the book ' basic wing Chun Kuen art and science ' in Amazon.com

The following is a brief description of the 6 13 3:

A, the Six core elements and 13 states

1,Physical body -- 色身

There are three states of attainment 修证 in this element -- loose 松 , link 贯串, light 輕灵

Seven bows 七弓

2, Mind element --- 心

There are four functions in this element --- thinking 思, intention 意, visualization观, awareness知.

There are three states 境界of attainment of mind stability 一一 settle 定 ,quiet 静, peace安

3, breathing element ---- 气(呼吸)

There are four states within this element

Breathing with noise. 风, panting 喘, normal breathing 气 , full body breathing 長气

And an advance state non breathing 息 which needs to attain in order to enter samadhi

The above four element is the body of the art 体 the following two elements is the application of the art 用

4,energy flow 脈 (真氣流 Qi flow)

There are three states 境界 in this element

Ready 心息相依, surface 得气,leading the flow 以意领气

5,Strength element --- 力劲

There are two types of strength

The body type Strength 力,the Force flow type 劲流

Within force flow there is two type of injection 阳劲,阴劲

6,momentum ---势

There are two common use of momentum 一力降十会,以柔克刚
Five ways of handling momentum 生,勊,制,化,数
Five ways of entry handling 直,侧,胯,囘,迥旋

B, the three system keys

Law of physics 物理
Biomechanics 生物力學
Yellow emperor classic 黃帝內經

wckf92
03-11-2016, 05:33 AM
Details are can be found from the book ' basic wing Chun Kuen art and science ' in Amazon.com

See what I mean? Seems pretty obvious you are advertising your product. On another post you said otherwise...that "trolls" were doing it, not you. :rolleyes:

This is what your wrote on post 108: "It is not me. They do it via trolling . So that is their problem. Not mine"

I'd suggest copious amounts of water dude...dehydration can be a real concern! hahaha

Hendrik
03-11-2016, 07:26 AM
Thanks for your again and again trolling opinion.

Your post shows you are not able to differentiate between quoting and advertising. It is like a person who is naked and keep thinking others are naked too.

The facts are:
6 13 3 is present very clearly and understandable here .

No one need to have the book to know what it is and use it to the first order.

And there is no direct web link to the book

See what I mean? Seems pretty obvious you are advertising your product. On another post you said otherwise...that "trolls" were doing it, not you. :rolleyes:

This is what your wrote on post 108: "It is not me. They do it via trolling . So that is their problem. Not mine"

I'd suggest copious amounts of water dude...dehydration can be a real concern! hahaha

Hendrik
03-12-2016, 07:36 AM
In English

http://youtu.be/-NXziUT7MWc

Hendrik
03-12-2016, 07:14 PM
A visual presentation of 6 13 3

Marnetmar
03-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Hendrik, I don't understand or agree with a lot of your stuff but the outright hostility people show towards you frankly baffles me.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Cataphract
03-13-2016, 01:08 AM
Hi Hendrik, what is the role of the Yellow Emperor Classic in your book? You sorted it into the category "reality" alongside the standard model of physics. Do you think knowledge of TCM is necessary for WingChun to work?

Hendrik
03-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Hi Hendrik, what is the role of the Yellow Emperor Classic in your book? You sorted it into the category "reality" alongside the standard model of physics. Do you think knowledge of TCM is necessary for WingChun to work?

Yellow emperor classic is the based of all traditional Chinese medicine and internal art when it comes to energy handling , it is a reality from real life experience of thousand of years. One can sees anything practice which violate the yellow emperor classic in the internal art in the past hundreds of years cause damage to the body or health.

Wing Chun is design based on the same Chinese practice thus one needs to know what it is.
Since many people claiming SNT is an internal practice, then one. Better know what is it or what it is not or what is proper.

There is a energy chapter in the book , it described what was never reveal in the west on the subject which is a brief snap short of what is needed from the yellow emperor classic or proper traditional Chinese internal art energy practice

Hendrik
03-13-2016, 07:44 AM
This is a Xing yee internal art classic, without study the yellow emperor classic, one will never know what it is teaching.

Same with the yik Kam 1840 SLT , the ancient Chinese internal art share the same type of common denominator

Thus, that energy chapter in the book is to present what it is one needs to know in Chinese internal art to have a basic clue of what is going on

Hendrik
03-13-2016, 07:46 AM
As for physics, this clip is both a physics and wing Chun clue less presentation, in real life it can never last one min. It is obvious wck guy here can never face the boxer.

http://youtu.be/LFg3MLOTftA

I made the following video to answer to the situation above based on physics and wing Chun, the close body torque is just the ck level of art. But it was forgotten by most in the past 100 years.

Instead of knowing what is wck basic one get side tract to structure, to Taiji, to internal art, to western boxing, to Shaolin, to SPM...to magic Qi to mind power........ You name it. It cast in the stone in the past 65years one can see it in photo and YouTube. But fail to apply CK. Seems that no one care if wck can face bigger and stronger but going the track into anything sound deep and magical or similar to movie

Do you know where you're going to?

Do you like the things that life is showing you?

Where are you going to?
Do you know?

Once we were standing still in time

Chasing the fantasies that filled our minds
You knew how I loved you,
but my spirit was free
Laughing at the questions that you once asked of me

Now looking back at all we planned

We let so many dreams just slip through our hands

Why must we wait so long before we see

How sad the answers to those questions can be?

----- lyrics from :do you know where you are going to ?

Hendrik
03-14-2016, 09:04 AM
this photo is one of the facts on how those

Small cosmic qigong or sexual qi gong popular in the west or YouTube

when not follow the yellow emperor classic cause stroke,

Sihing73
03-14-2016, 01:50 PM
Hendrik,

Are you proposing that Wing Chun is an internal art and was/is designed for Internal Development?
Are you saying Wing Chun is not a "fighting art"?

While there are certainly some "internal" aspects to be found in Wing Chun I would have to state that those are secondary and certainly not the main focus of Wing Chun.
Wing Chun seems to have been developed specifically to train one to fight in a short or abbreviated time frame.
Many of the problems with Wing Chun having become less and less "effective" or "respected" has more to do with trying to make it into something it is not nor ever was meant to be and getting further away from the fighting mentality and physical training for such.

Do you truly believe that WC, as you train it, is the equal to or superior to any of the main internal arts?

They can design a car to function as a boat and have done so. However, they were never all that popular or prevalent because that design took away from the intended purpose.
A car is a car and a boat is a boat. In trying to merge the two different worlds too much was lost to make the result practical. IMHO.

Hendrik
03-14-2016, 03:57 PM
Hi Siheng 73,

Are you proposing that Wing Chun is an internal art and was/is designed for Internal Development?
Are you saying Wing Chun is not a "fighting art"? --------

By evidence, wing Chun is a full art design for

Strengthen the body and Self defense ( Chinese don't like to use the term fighting )

Since it is an ancient design , it is design based on the Chinese kungfu culture .

And the culture is " externally develop sinews muscle and bone, internally develop the breath and further into Qi flow)

Today, we need the 6 13 3 to describe what the ancient Chinese actually present.

It is meaning less to use the marketing term 'internal'

While there are certainly some "internal" aspects to be found in Wing Chun I would have to state that those are secondary and certainly not the main focus of Wing Chun. -------

Seriously , by evidence , the term internal today is just a fuzzy words which is up for everyone's interpretation but not likely to deliver

Wing Chun seems to have been developed specifically to train one to fight in a short or abbreviated time frame. ------

That is true after 1860 where wck is modified or narrow down to train for mass fighting in the street . Whoever modify it has no concern on if the practioners alive the next day, please read how 20millions of Chinese life was spare at that era due to selfishness of the Qing leaders and so called anti qing leaders.

Many of the problems with Wing Chun having become less and less "effective" or "respected" has more to do with trying to make it into something it is not nor ever was meant to be and getting further away from the fighting mentality and physical training for such. ---------

If one investigate into today's linear momentum long first post 1950 wck, one can see, it is everything but wck such as it has evolved into non close body short strike as described in the past.

Do you truly believe that WC, as you train it, is the equal to or superior to any of the main internal arts? -----

I never believe in superior, but I know wck is at least equal as I put it in this video with Navin who expose to pro mma and I myself study many art including kyokushin. what I present here is just ck level of wck.

They can design a car to function as a boat and have done so. However, they were never all that popular or prevalent because that design took away from the intended purpose.

A car is a car and a boat is a boat. In trying to merge the two different worlds too much was lost to make the result practical. IMHO. --------

Same with in the above YouTube, today I put out another one which is from ancient wck described in today's language on first contact momentum.

http://youtu.be/yo56wI3qkMk

Saying these above, I am not saying I know it all. However by evidence that many keys exist in the ancient wck is no longer in today's wck

And seriously without knowing the 6 13 3, it is very unlikely one will know what the ancient design is, because by evidence the post 1950 wing Chun Kuen has evolved far from the red boat era wck . That cannot be deny but evident.

So, a question is, do one still want to keep debate on which lineage is most authentic, olderst, .....or find out what is going on and face it. I myself have read and comprehend two of the ancient wck writting , perhaps no other else in this era have the same exposual or has gone this far, and I can say, wck was not understood today and in fact many things in wck today has violate the teachings of the ancient by evidence

dante-s
03-15-2016, 02:39 PM

Oh my Im going to barf @ all this fantasy crap.

Hendrik when did u complete ur training under fully accomplish Sifu that you become the most know it all of all Ving tsun origins and designs? Hm? You have authority to tell everyone in Ving Tsun world what is what? Such arrogance n foolish. Lets see the Choe family totally deny ur claims about ermei and white crane master Kong called u a mouse and Wayne Yung also not trust ur type which means u are unqualified outsider to real n establish kung fu artists. How do an outsider become the expert on all Ving Tsun when cannot get to inside the kung fu temple? How do u claim to be such wise when ur not even qualified to be any such authority of Ving Tsun Kung Fu? How can a person who not even graduate to master level tell the world n those more accomplished what is what its unbelievable n ridiculous!

Sergio no longer ur friend now but using your stuff to make his own living now haha must be good stuff. :eek::eek:

Sifu Sergio
February 28 at 6:42pm

Detachment plays such an important role in the IWKA System, no matter which of the Six Core Elements we talk about, for the student levels the detachment of the Body and Mind is crucial. In Europe I will teach how we can achieve the state of the so called 2 minds and be able to strike and react while having full special awareness, striking with the Iwka snake engine is all about Time space and energy.

Wow what a bunch of craps. LOL sinec u are the saint of Hendrik Fu did u certify Sergio to teach ur imagination snake body animal to his students? Is he now paying loyalty fees to u or how you going to stops him from stealing ur ideas for his made up system too? This Sergio guy so lost haha no Sifu to tell him up from down.

Go tell all Ving tsun Sifu around the world u know better than they do how their Ving tsun sucks n missing al l those things you create n imagine to be improved and evolved. Go tell them u claim Yip Man is false, like Sergio try many times to destroy Yip Man heritage. U don’t have genuine learning so u don’t know how real ving tsun actually work n how it built no clue no skill no authority over Ving Tsun! That’s why u make up these things. Anyone can make anything these days n sell it n make it do whatever. Only way ur fantasy survive is to tear down real Ving tsun. Ur imagination so big u become ur own God!

Hendrik
03-15-2016, 06:17 PM
(-----QUOTE=dante-s;1292012

Oh my Im going to barf @ all this fantasy crap.

Hendrik when did u complete ur training under fully accomplish Sifu that you become the most know it all of all Ving tsun origins and designs? Hm? You have authority to tell everyone in Ving Tsun world what is what? Such arrogance n foolish. Lets see the Choe family totally deny ur claims about ermei and white crane master Kong called u a mouse and Wayne Yung also not trust ur type which means u are unqualified outsider to real n establish kung fu artists. How do an outsider become the expert on all Ving Tsun when cannot get to inside the kung fu temple? How do u claim to be such wise when ur not even qualified to be any such authority of Ving Tsun Kung Fu? How can a person who not even graduate to master level tell the world n those more accomplished what is what its unbelievable n ridiculous! --------------)

Since it is a well known public incident in Hong Kong tcma community year 2015.

So, the facts on the following photo is Choy Lee Fu style publicly asking Wayne Yung of SCWC and Ku Chai Wah the Choe family leader to apology in public to all CLF style.

And Hendrik Santo ( Santo as in the photo ) had to go present the facture evidence to the Choy Lee Fut leader to clarify to clear Choe family Wing Chun ancestors off from this well known mess cause by these two in Hong Kong.

So, Why don't those who keep making claim and twisting words here face the Choy Lee Fut style and clear up the issue instead of I have to step in to Defend Choe Family Wing Chun ancestors ?

Since I already publicly announce I left the Choe family lineage. Why do I have to do this dirty job? Isn't that their job?

Thus, could you please flip the page ? And not to bored others here with your self made stories?

Hendrik
03-15-2016, 11:28 PM
Siheng 73

Try this YouTube on internal

http://youtu.be/06BFXBSRDhk

sanjuro_ronin
03-16-2016, 05:23 AM
You guys need to stop picking on Hendrick.
We've established, quite a whil eback, that his view of WC is just that, his.

I think that his writings and his videos speak for themselves.
They actualluy speak volumes.

Hendrik
03-17-2016, 07:54 AM
Get to ck level

http://youtu.be/MqhKcfX8_9A

Hendrik
03-21-2016, 02:53 AM
Reply to Force flow transmission question

http://youtu.be/FnYh2cj7Kcg

sanjuro_ronin
03-21-2016, 05:18 AM
See, told you.
:D

Hendrik
03-21-2016, 07:38 AM
See, told you.
:D

Everything can open under the sun, every facts can be tracked an verify.

Hendrik
03-22-2016, 10:38 AM
http://youtu.be/6myPq73tQdk

dante-s
03-22-2016, 04:06 PM
http://youtu.be/6myPq73tQdk

More creation by YOU, misrepresent as facts.

Huge percent of all Ving Tsun stems from Ip Man n his decsendents today n Ip Man never ever state about snake engine or emei or force flow 61135547788523 blah blah connection ever. Also none of Ip Mans most famous students ever say that too. This guy Hendrik make his-story about his opinion he market as facts n being so rude n talk down against many other Ving Tsun students from many different groups(Ip Man, YKS, YCW, oh yes he try to tear down many lineages n others) in lots of other forum even in FB. All Hendrik Theory go against Ip Man Ving Tsun n cannot survive against real VT either because the real truth is Hendrik never understand real Ving Tsun ever. So he makes up his fantasy. I really believe he is not that smart about VT even for engineer.

Just because no one agree w his fantasy so he go so far as attack their character to some before quiting the groups? His reaction shows how desperate his opinion to be accepted for his false saint hood. Funny is when Hendrik done with crying and exit then he try to join again n repeat his imagination 6 1 1 3 Force Flow Ving Tsun understanding. Short term memory? Those terms he CREATE on his own from engineer thinking not from original VT anything.

People know there is no more support by Choe lineage n never by any Sifu of Ip Man lineage n none from internal arts Sifu. NO endorsement. Many rejections from many different FB groups n forums go against Hendrik. Must be good reason. His videos 99% people cannot get past first couple min before boredom or barfing take over. Who still endorse this guy? Sergio? Haha no more only stealing Hendrik’s stuff for himself he has no clue what is real Ving Tsun. These all facts nothing about attack or fake story but yes I like to make some jokes too. :D:D

Only Rober Chu is one to support Hendrik but he is never recognized by ANY Sifu as anyone legit. Why is that. Who really curious about what these 2 believe is because don’t know who these 2 are (who try to tear down Ip Man Legacy for many years). U see so many people agree about this kind old facts all over many FB Ving Tsun forums instead. RC’s siheng share w me on FB Robbie attacking real Sifus w lies n rumors for 37 yrs! Even try to hit his own Sifu during lecture when only 17yrs old, but his Sifu Tan Da to Robbie’s face enough to shut him up! Plus he always been sour student afraid n scared of hard training w any of his siheng in NYC, no intestineal fortitude n never change in his whole life still. I believe his siheng 100% over any word from Robbie. Nothing to admire about him. Today more people will be taken advantage of by Robbie and Hendrik who both never qualified to talk like expert on Ving Tsun or Emei or White Crane they never fully n properly learn it right ever n never earn their knowledge! Fact Hendrik fantasy book is nothing about legit Ving Tsun, waste of time n $.

dante-s
03-22-2016, 04:11 PM
plus I just hear this story from one of my FB friend recently a story of Robbie Chu n his student Dave Mikinnen do some Chi Sau w some other acupuncture guy who from Ip Man Ving Tsun Kuen recently. Turn out the Dave guy Chi Sau is very poor having a tough time n also try do some Muay Thai+Ving Tsun MMA knee strike during Chi Sau but got stop n shut down pretty quick by the doctor. Instead he having a hard time with the acupuncture guy Ip Man Chi Sao. Robbies own student cannot stand up against Ip Man VTK because this guy prove too much for Dave to handle! Then my friend said Allen Orr try to stop the Chi Sau or something to save Dave from losing bad. After that my friend said what is worse, Chi Sau exchange or what happened after it. He not sure whats worse because Robbie invite the guy to dinner with 6 other of his student n try to make the acupuncture pay for dinner! WOW!

Many people feel this is the problem. Talk no walk only steal n lie. Robbie n Hendrik n Sergio talk so much structure signature structure force flow but don’t hold water against true Ip Man Ving tsun, only false advertising hahaha. Their structure signature idea cannot stand up against Ip Man Ving Tsun. Hendrik book is false advertising coming fron a fake sifu, no skill too busy chasing ghost of Ving Tsun past in youtube culture land. don't believe this guy Hendrik. These guy all have strong opinon against Ip Man Ving Tsun but w past like Robbie n delusional Saint Hendrik need to avoid their misguidance n follow real Sifu.

Hendrik
03-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Thanks for your creative and imaginative, you sure belongs to the movie making group.

More creation by YOU, misrepresent as facts.

Huge percent of all Ving Tsun stems from Ip Man n his decsendents today n Ip Man never ever state about snake engine or emei or force flow 61135547788523 blah blah connection ever. Also none of Ip Mans most famous students ever say that too. This guy Hendrik make his-story about his opinion he market as facts n being so rude n talk down against many other Ving Tsun students from many different groups(Ip Man, YKS, YCW, oh yes he try to tear down many lineages n others) in lots of other forum even in FB. All Hendrik Theory go against Ip Man Ving Tsun n cannot survive against real VT either because the real truth is Hendrik never understand real Ving Tsun ever. So he makes up his fantasy. I really believe he is not that smart about VT even for engineer.

Just because no one agree w his fantasy so he go so far as attack their character to some before quiting the groups? His reaction shows how desperate his opinion to be accepted for his false saint hood. Funny is when Hendrik done with crying and exit then he try to join again n repeat his imagination 6 1 1 3 Force Flow Ving Tsun understanding. Short term memory? Those terms he CREATE on his own from engineer thinking not from original VT anything.

People know there is no more support by Choe lineage n never by any Sifu of Ip Man lineage n none from internal arts Sifu. NO endorsement. Many rejections from many different FB groups n forums go against Hendrik. Must be good reason. His videos 99% people cannot get past first couple min before boredom or barfing take over. Who still endorse this guy? Sergio? Haha no more only stealing Hendrik’s stuff for himself he has no clue what is real Ving Tsun. These all facts nothing about attack or fake story but yes I like to make some jokes too. :D:D

Only Rober Chu is one to support Hendrik but he is never recognized by ANY Sifu as anyone legit. Why is that. Who really curious about what these 2 believe is because don’t know who these 2 are (who try to tear down Ip Man Legacy for many years). U see so many people agree about this kind old facts all over many FB Ving Tsun forums instead. RC’s siheng share w me on FB Robbie attacking real Sifus w lies n rumors for 37 yrs! Even try to hit his own Sifu during lecture when only 17yrs old, but his Sifu Tan Da to Robbie’s face enough to shut him up! Plus he always been sour student afraid n scared of hard training w any of his siheng in NYC, no intestineal fortitude n never change in his whole life still. I believe his siheng 100% over any word from Robbie. Nothing to admire about him. Today more people will be taken advantage of by Robbie and Hendrik who both never qualified to talk like expert on Ving Tsun or Emei or White Crane they never fully n properly learn it right ever n never earn their knowledge! Fact Hendrik fantasy book is nothing about legit Ving Tsun, waste of time n $.

Hendrik
03-22-2016, 08:10 PM
It is a waste if you don't go made movie for your creativity

plus I just hear this story from one of my FB friend recently a story of Robbie Chu n his student Dave Mikinnen do some Chi Sau w some other acupuncture guy who from Ip Man Ving Tsun Kuen recently. Turn out the Dave guy Chi Sau is very poor having a tough time n also try do some Muay Thai+Ving Tsun MMA knee strike during Chi Sau but got stop n shut down pretty quick by the doctor. Instead he having a hard time with the acupuncture guy Ip Man Chi Sao. Robbies own student cannot stand up against Ip Man VTK because this guy prove too much for Dave to handle! Then my friend said Allen Orr try to stop the Chi Sau or something to save Dave from losing bad. After that my friend said what is worse, Chi Sau exchange or what happened after it. He not sure whats worse because Robbie invite the guy to dinner with 6 other of his student n try to make the acupuncture pay for dinner! WOW!

Many people feel this is the problem. Talk no walk only steal n lie. Robbie n Hendrik n Sergio talk so much structure signature structure force flow but don’t hold water against true Ip Man Ving tsun, only false advertising hahaha. Their structure signature idea cannot stand up against Ip Man Ving Tsun. Hendrik book is false advertising coming fron a fake sifu, no skill too busy chasing ghost of Ving Tsun past in youtube culture land. don't believe this guy Hendrik. These guy all have strong opinon against Ip Man Ving Tsun but w past like Robbie n delusional Saint Hendrik need to avoid their misguidance n follow real Sifu.

Hendrik
03-25-2016, 11:29 PM
http://youtu.be/asRf6dZUvq4