PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know what the first part of this article says Chau Gia Duong Lang of Master Chau Quan K

FIRE HAWK
11-12-2001, 02:55 PM
Article is at this website
http://www.qwankido.com.br/tongbrasil/entre1999.htm

sean_stonehart
11-12-2001, 04:29 PM
Use babelfish language translator (http://babelfish.altavista.com/) to translate web pages, but here's the text of the page.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

INTERVIEW 1999

1) With which age you it initiated in the martial arts?
R: I initiated my activities in the martial arts with 9 years of age.

2) Inside of which martial art?
R: Everything started in the Taoista Temple, where my master if removed with monges, in the way of a VO DUONG (Dojo) of name HO HAC TRAO (Claws it Tiger and of the Garça Branca). I studied styles THIÊU LÂM NAM PHAI (Shaolin Nan Phai), NGA MI PHAI (Wo Mei Pa'i), and CHÂU GIA DUONG LANG (Ch'u Ja T'ang Lang or the Religious Mantle of the Châu Family). After that my uncle Avo master PHAM TRU, with the authorization of my master I taught the Vietnamese styles to me of martial arts between them: VO QUANG BINH, VO BINH DINH and VO BAC NINH (Quan Khi).

3) How it was its meeting with the master Chau Quan Ky? How they were its lessons?
R: To this fact I consider a happy coincidence, Then a great tropical storm, the master Chau Quan Ky was looking a shelter to protect its medicinal plants. I April for it the gate of our house so that it could take shelter, Moreover the courtesy who my mother always taught to me, I asked for to ours governanta that a hot tea offered to it, from there the start of this meeting with my master. My Beginning in the martial arts had been very difficult for my young age, as all the training of the traditional schools, the tests and the tests are very hard, us work the bases (positions, shifts, esquivas, kicks, acrobatics) per 4 years consecutive being 4 daily hours (approximately 1:30 hours per morning and 2:30 hours the afternoon).

4) What it took it to create the Qwan Ki Of?
R: I created the Qwan ki Of the one in 1981, after 25 years of studies and research to synthecize my knowledge and to preserve the precious techniques that I learned with my master CHAU QUAN KY and my Uncle Avo PHAM TRU. The choice of the term Qwan Ki Of: - a done homage bonanza to my Master CHAU QUAN KY, in mentioning phonetic its name in my method. - the preservation of the name of method very old VO BAC NINH (QUAN KHI in year 1009 d.C), transmitted restrictedly for my family - the Wealth in the transcription, in pronounces and the communication easiness to conclude, places in value the two basic elements of all martial art - the KHI or more normally known as KI (energy) - the DAO or more normally known as Of (Path) the junction of word QUAN, together to this pair concern Vietnamese QUAN KHI DAO resulted phonetic in the term (Path of the vital energy) transcribed QWAN KI Of for comfort of understanding in ocidente. All these efforts had been rewarded by the presence of the Qwan Ki Of, currently represented in more than 30 countries.

5) How the Qwan Ki Of it works the Ki?
R: The work of the internal energy (Nôi Gia) and external (Ngoai Gia) is part of the program of training of the Qwan Ki Do. Between in such a way, being beginning, the practitioner initiates a regularization of the deep breath over all and a gradual prompt for the work of effort, this wants to say, the knowledge of our respiratory device, using the blow techniques (Thô Cô - Nhâp Tan), at the moment where our more necessary organism, to preserve the energy. This is a primary way of internal work in such a way as external. From the Graduation of black band (approximately 3º Dang), the practitioner will follow the teoricas lessons on the energy channels or the meridians of the body, particulamente destined for the work of the internal and external energy (Ham Hung Bat Bôi), as the meridians of: - Nhâm Mach << Jen-Mo > >: - (Hôi Âm << Huiyin > >) - (Khi Hai << Qihai> > or Dan Diên << TanTien > >) - (Cuu Vi << Jiuwei > >) Thiên Dôt << Tiantu > >. - Doc Mach << Tu-Mo > >: (Truong Cuong << Changqiang > >) - (Mênh Môn << Mingmen > >) - (Dai Chuy << Dazhui > >) - (Bach Hôi << Baihui > >) - (Ân Duong << Yinyang > >) - (Nhân Trung << Renzhong > >). From the necessary Knowledge on the human body through the meridians and its functions, the knowledge of the five elements (Ngu Hanh), the practitioner then is guided on practises with the different methods to leaving of the concentration (Tâp Trung Tu Tuong), to intender the diverse degrees of work of the energy of the body. The internal Work (Nôi Gia) to preserve our energies and of enriches them. The external work (Ngoai Gia) to inside enrigecer parts of the body and expropriations of the energy of the blows (Công Pha).

6) The Qwan Ki Of suffered many modifications to it after its foundation?
R: As all the movements of the martial arts, the evolution is part of the development, that is the content of the Qwan Ki Of (Techniques - Forms) is unalterable, however, the forms evolves (Programming, arbitration).

7) Which is its vision regarding the future of the martial arts in century 21?
R: With the medias sophisticated each time more, and the aperture it world,as cultures them peoples if subjects to the meeting and the swaps. The martial arts will be in the future a positive bed for formation of the human beings, its techniques strengthen the security but also over all the health and the welfare. The seek of the enemy greater between the enemies, or either, of the absolute efficiency for brutais combats that appear of the gratuÃ*ta aggressiveness and the pride badly placed, will go to gradually give to place the fruitful meeting, as much in the plan of the income of the technique, as in the rational plan, but, before if to arrive at this phase will have certainly other painful events and nefastos."O secret of the wisdom is not the proper wisdom, but yes the path that if it arrives ".

8) Which its opinion on the Q.K.D in the Brásil?
R: After this very warm visit the Q.K.D. in Brazil under the responsibility of Mr. Evandro and Silvana Crestani, as well as its team of controllers will not only have certainly many good results in the esportivo plan but over all in its development.

9) Which its message that you would like to leave in general to the artists martial of Brazil?
R: To the 52 years, we are not very young, however we can say that already we acquire a certain experience in the path of the life. After more than 43 years dedicated the martial art, I cannot at any moment have the preintention to declare a wisdom lesson, I I could simply say that: " All the martial arts are good, its practitioners can be bad ".

[/quote]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.

-- H.L. Mencken