PDA

View Full Version : NSW Chin Woo Athletic Association (Annual Lunch Party) in Australia

Aussie John
11-15-2001, 01:55 AM
Good'ay to all,
Chin Woo is having an annual Party on the 15th, Dec 2001. This party will be held at the Bankstown Palace Chinese Restaurant (opposite the Bankstown Sports Club) on Greenfield Parade, Bankstown, N.S.W. 2200

Time: 11.30am to 2.3opm

Entry fee is $35.00 per person, this includes the banquet and soft drinks. There will be performances of traditional Chin Woo sets, Hay gung, Hung Gar, Yang-Chen-Wu-Sun Styles tai chi, wing chun, Shaolin Jow ga, Karate, Arnis, Brazilian Jujitsu, weapons sets etc. Also, the Chin woo tong long division will be perfoming Lee Yin Sing - Ho Sing Pai Lam Tong Long and Chow Gar Lam Tong Long.

For more details contact John Summerfield on (02) 9789 5629 or email me at kungfu888au@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Aussie John.

Aussie John
11-15-2001, 05:44 AM
Good'ay to all,
I almost forgot to add that The Chin Woo Annual Lunch meeting is for members and non-members, if you are interested in attending this special event, please call John summerfield on (02) 9789 5629 regarding reservation.

Also there are lucky door prizes, traditional Chinese singing and dancing, and of course Karaoke.

Look Forward meeting you on the day.

Cheers,

Aussie John

BIU JI
11-15-2001, 02:24 PM
Is Kevin Lo a member of Chin Woo? Just curious if it's the same association of not !

Aussie John
11-16-2001, 12:08 AM
Yes, Master Kevin Lo is the public relation manager of the NSW Chin Woo Athletic Association.

Cheers,

Aussie John.

BIU JI
11-16-2001, 02:26 AM
Been awhile since I spoke with Kevin !! Cheers mate!

Aussie John
11-17-2001, 01:28 AM
Good'ay Biu Ji,
I think it would be nice for you to catch up with kevin, I am sure he has many things to talk about as always, and also training the Australian Wushu Team for the 2008 Beijing Games.

Cheers,

Aussie John

Aussie John
12-18-2001, 03:52 PM
Good'ay to all,
It was good to see so many old and new friends at the gathering on Saturday, the performance from various pais was just fantastic!

Cheers,

Aussie John

This is short message from our N.S.W. Chin Woo Chairman Mr. Raymond Wu:- I would like to thank the Australian Chinese Kung Fu communities for their past and present support in promoting Chinese Martial Arts to the general public, and look forward working with you together in future events in 2002. Merry X'mas and Happy New Year. Thank You.