PDA

View Full Version : The breathing and The application concept of Siu Lin tau

Hendrik
03-31-2016, 07:06 AM
This is how the breathing, Qi flow, and force flow developed in SIu Lin tau

http://youtu.be/upWF-wWDr9Y

Hendrik
04-05-2016, 07:59 PM
These are common major myth which are followed without examine with common sense

http://youtu.be/B0AQoPnySQE

guy b.
04-07-2016, 02:55 AM
These are common major myth which are followed without examine with common sense

http://youtu.be/B0AQoPnySQE

Try cutting down from 20 minutes to 1 minute. Maybe use subtitles? If there is anything meaningful here then current presentation doesn't convey it effectively.

Don't mention it

Hendrik
04-07-2016, 06:21 AM
I made This YouTube is for all ordinary human who really want to get something out of the Siu Lin tau practice .
If you are human and scientific then it is useful.

If you are non human, live within movies , or and believe anything you like because other tell you ( instead of living physical world with law of physics and bio mechanics ) , Then the youtube it is not meaningful for you.

Try cutting down from 20 minutes to 1 minute. Maybe use subtitles? If there is anything meaningful here then current presentation doesn't convey it effectively.

Don't mention it

Hendrik
04-07-2016, 06:26 AM
The common denominator wing Chun. 35 years is enough to waste it on baseless opinion and myth

http://youtu.be/EOvwodIalpg

Hendrik
04-07-2016, 06:43 AM
Knowing not these basic is guarentee to get stuck with ones SIu Lin Tau practice

http://youtu.be/upWF-wWDr9Y

JPinAZ
04-07-2016, 11:06 AM
I made This YouTube is for all ordinary human who really want to get something out of the Siu Lin tau practice .
If you are human and scientific then it is useful.

If you are non human, live within movies , or and believe anything you like because other tell you ( instead of living physical world with law of physics and bio mechanics ) , Then the youtube it is not meaningful for you.

So, if someone doesn't believe your made-up new-found his-story & added in non-WC mumbo jumbo, then they aren't human, live in fantasy land/movies/etc or only believe what they are told and can't think for themselves?? This is the most condescending, arrogant BS post you've made yet. You can't even prove ONE person you've taught that has any skill with this stuff. And you surely can't do it yourself!
When you are done hiding in your house making fantasy movies and 'talking' about this or that for hours on end, you can join the rest of us in the real world and start basing your opinions on real skill-based training and testing vs. learning online and reading books. But this type of insecure, evidence-lacking nonsense has no place in real MA's communities.

Hendrik
04-07-2016, 01:07 PM
So, if someone doesn't believe your made-up new-found his-story & added in non-WC mumbo jumbo, then they aren't human, live in fantasy land/movies/etc or only believe what they are told and can't think for themselves?? This is the most condescending, arrogant BS post you've made yet. You can't even prove ONE person you've taught that has any skill with this stuff. And you surely can't do it yourself!
When you are done hiding in your house making fantasy movies and 'talking' about this or that for hours on end, you can join the rest of us in the real world and start basing your opinions on real skill-based training and testing vs. learning online and reading books. But this type of insecure, evidence-lacking nonsense has no place in real MA's communities.

You obviously don't like it

Sorry
It is physics and biomechanics and common denominator of wck.

Nothing to do with stories or believe

From your post,obviously you have no idea what is going on
Please contact Alan Orr team or Narvin for real life mma competition with the pragmatic Applications on the information I present.

PalmStriker
04-07-2016, 02:33 PM
You obviously don't like it

Sorry
It is physics and biomechanics and common denominator of wck.

Nothing to do with stories or believe

Please contact Alan Orr team or Narvin for real life mma competition with the pragmatic Applications on the information I present. You should ask JPinAZ about some of the metaphysical stuffs his lineage promotes, Hendrik. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4R9n-zn3I

Hendrik
04-07-2016, 03:25 PM
You should ask JPinAZ about some of the metaphysical stuffs his lineage promotes, Hendrik. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4R9n-zn3I

Seriously

I care less on others promotion

I present mine as it is based biomechanics and Chinese Medicine practice

Anyone want to know the facts of the information In real life please read Allan Orr wck book

It is science which is important not lineage or grandmasters name

PalmStriker
04-07-2016, 11:28 PM
:) Here are some comparisons. Yours biomechanic stuffs would have to speed up a lot to compare : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ELwq5JNJQ&ebc=ANyPxKqC-hGbc-CAugCwsAIjo7CA5iSQBl0R36PpLRE3XMdebfcLCi0xxcbmacKZ UlA8bcmTGfr-egzoQxsShZYFXjb9ESUmXQ&nohtml5=False

PalmStriker
04-08-2016, 12:18 AM
:) Here's more stuffs for you to try and figure out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EaqIcgGKHQ&nohtml5=False

guy b.
04-08-2016, 01:33 AM
I made This YouTube is for all ordinary human who really want to get something out of the Siu Lin tau practice

That's me! Only trying to help with presentation- makes it difficult to discern any meaning, assuming it does contain meaningful information in the first place.

In terms of suggestions: maybe get a friend to appear in the videos instead of you? You appear to have communication problems and this is offputting. Cut script down 95%- you are saying the same thing over and over without getting to any point. Cut number of clips down 95%- making a single information dense clip will be more appealing and serve better as an advert for your method of wing chun. Remember- simple is better in advertising.

Again don't mention it

Hendrik
04-08-2016, 06:15 AM
That's me! Only trying to help with presentation- makes it difficult to discern any meaning, assuming it does contain meaningful information in the first place.

In terms of suggestions: maybe get a friend to appear in the videos instead of you? You appear to have communication problems and this is offputting. Cut script down 95%- you are saying the same thing over and over without getting to any point. Cut number of clips down 95%- making a single information dense clip will be more appealing and serve better as an advert for your method of wing chun. Remember- simple is better in advertising.

Again don't mention it

Thanks guy b.

Appreciate for your opinion,

however, as usual, your post here show me you don't know what The video is about.

As in the martial talk forum. You love to carry thing out of topic. So please don't waste others bandwidth here.

Btw

Just because you believe in your way of wck. Please read my post above, it is the common denominator wck. Got nothing to do with who's way.

PalmStriker
04-08-2016, 12:16 PM
:) If Wing Chun style of Shaolin monks was in practice for a hundred years before Yik Kam existed then maybe what you are teaching is not original force flow technology : http://www.hungfakwoon.com/NewPage2.htm

Sihing73
04-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Thanks guy b.

however, as usual, your post here show me you don't know what The video is about.

So please don't waste others bandwidth here.

Btw

Just because you believe in your way of wck. Please read my post above, it is the common denominator wck. Got nothing to do with who's way.

All I can say is WOW :eek:
I was always given the impression that those masters who attained truly high skill were humble...............................apparently not always so.
Or does it mean that those who do not have a high skill level, but think then do, can be arrogant.................now I am confused :confused:

I am going to be presenting my own theory regarding energy displacement.
It is a secret formula which is essential to all human beings and it was revealed to me while eating a bowl of Fruit Loops just the other day.
The way the cereal and the milk interacted showed me the true energy pathways essential for all human beings regardless of style, race or creed.
Look for my endless You Tube videos where I will say essentially the same thing over and over and still not say much.
Hmm, perhaps if my martial arts do not work out I have a future in politics or as a lawyer.

All in fun :D

guy b.
04-08-2016, 01:25 PM
you don't know what The video is about

This is why I am trying to help you improve your presentation. Most people do not know what your videos are about. This does not mean that they do not understand what you are trying to convey- merely that they haven't managed to discern a coherent message from your presentation.

There simply isn't time in the life of the average person to listen to you repeat the same thing for 20-30 mins while not coming to the point. And then to have the same frustrating process repeated over hundreds of similar videos.

If you wish to convince people then you need to improve your presentation. I am trying to help you because I would like to discuss what you are trying to tell us, rather than waste time trying to work out what it is you are trying to tell us.

it is the common denominator wck. Got nothing to do with who's way.

There is no point in discussing the content of your message if nobody knows what it is in the first place. When you tell someone that they don't understand then that is your fault- your presentation makes it very hard to gain anything. You need to try harder, rather than blaming others for not understanding (unless you do not wish them to).

Removing yourself from the equation would be a good first step- you are not easy to understand. You should probably train someone who is photogenic and understandable to convey this message if you feel it is important. Then you should think about presentation method- lots of 20 min clips each containing a tiny fraction of what you are trying to say is not a time efficient way to convey info. Hire an editor or use someone able to make things more concise.

Just some basic suggestions. I am not discussing the content because I don't know what you are trying to say, even in the most basic terms.

LFJ
04-09-2016, 06:48 AM
I was always given the impression that those masters who attained truly high skill were humble...............................apparently not always so.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/LeFuJun/hendrikhead_zpsoar5ophu.gif (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/LeFuJun/media/hendrikhead_zpsoar5ophu.gif.html)

guy b.
04-09-2016, 07:37 AM
your post here show me you don't know what The video is about

Then this is something you should be deeply concerned about, especially since it seems to be the usual reaction of the average person. You are the one attempting to convey info on your wing chun methods via video, not me.

Hendrik
04-09-2016, 09:22 AM
1. What is technical facts got to do with high skill and humble?

Go take alook at any university scientific research or Apple release its new technology announcement.

You sure entitle for your opinion with mis-logic. However, sorry , I am not interested

2. A common denominator is a fact reported not a theory. You certainly are free to present what you like.

Thanks for your opinion however it is off topic from technical but it is something leading into other things which I don't see it has any value but a waste of time which I would not further comment .

Or does it mean that those who do not have a high skill level, but think then do, can be arrogant.................now I am confused :confused:

I am going to be presenting my own theory regarding energy displacement.
It is a secret formula which is essential to all human beings and it was revealed to me while eating a bowl of Fruit Loops just the other day.
The way the cereal and the milk interacted showed me the true energy pathways essential for all human beings regardless of style, race or creed.
Look for my endless You Tube videos where I will say essentially the same thing over and over and still not say much.
Hmm, perhaps if my martial arts do not work out I have a future in politics or as a lawyer.

All in fun :D

Hendrik
04-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Then this is something you should be deeply concerned about, especially since it seems to be the usual reaction of the average person. You are the one attempting to convey info on your wing chun methods via video, not me.

As Galilio present his observation, if you can't accept what is the reality, that's ok.

Btw, there is no my wck. Similar to there is no my sun.

guy b.
04-09-2016, 09:40 AM
if you can't accept what is the reality, that's ok

It isn't anything to do with accepting or not accepting your message. I just don't know what it is that you are trying to say due to poor presentation. If I could understand what you are trying to say then I could present an opinon. As it is I can only give an opinion on the presentation.

Cataphract
04-09-2016, 10:41 AM
guy b. has made a very sensible suggestion. Your method is supposed to be scientific. Scientific communication usually is very concise. I don't care about another person presenting for you, but it would be helpful if you got straight to the point you want to make.
I appreciate the fact you take the time to share your ideas, though.

Hendrik
04-09-2016, 01:06 PM
guy b. has made a very sensible suggestion. Your method is supposed to be scientific. Scientific communication usually is very concise. I don't care about another person presenting for you, but it would be helpful if you got straight to the point you want to make.

have you watch the video?

Hendrik
04-09-2016, 01:07 PM

If yes, then what is not straight to the point? be specific.

LFJ
04-10-2016, 12:51 AM
5 Concepts

Three types of Flow are necessary to create a "Turbo Engine":

1. Breath Flow (Inhalation & Exhalation)
2. Qi Flow (e.g.; Chest to Palm)
3. Force Flow (Action & Reaction Force)

4. Collecting & Releasing

Collect the opponent's Action Force into the ground.
Release the Reaction Force from the ground up.

5. Lin siu daai da

Simultaneously use elimination and striking.

LFJ
04-10-2016, 12:54 AM
Firstly, Qi is essentially the doctrine of Vitalism which is a discredited hypothesis completely rejected by modern science. "Qi Flow" is an unnecessary complication/mystification which adds no verifiable enhancement to the effect of breath and physical force.

Secondly, collecting an opponent's action force may be used by a grappling strategy or playing in chi-sau where there is mutually prolonged contact, but Wing Chun is a striking style that doesn't attempt to prolong contact which is highly unlikely to happen when the opponent is intent on striking too.

Thirdly, the Lin Siu Daai Da concept was shown by interpreting the low pressing action at the sides in the 2nd section of SNT as a low bong-sau. It was then explained that an upper bong-sau is wrong because it exposes your ribs and disrupts Qi Flow and whatnot. At any rate, bong-sau is a defensive action and not a strike. So, this particular interpretation of Lin Siu Daai Da apparently doesn't include Da.

guy b.
04-10-2016, 05:49 AM
Firstly, Qi is essentially the doctrine of Vitalism which is a discredited hypothesis completely rejected by modern science. "Qi Flow" is an unnecessary complication/mystification which adds no verifiable enhancement to the effect of breath and physical force.

Secondly, collecting an opponent's action force may be used by a grappling strategy or playing in chi-sau where there is mutually prolonged contact, but Wing Chun is a striking style that doesn't attempt to prolong contact which is highly unlikely to happen when the opponent is intent on striking too.

Thirdly, the Lin Siu Daai Da concept was shown by interpreting the low pressing action at the sides in the 2nd section of SNT as a low bong-sau. It was then explained that an upper bong-sau is wrong because it exposes your ribs and disrupts Qi Flow and whatnot. At any rate, bong-sau is a defensive action and not a strike. So, this particular interpretation of Lin Siu Daai Da apparently doesn't include Da.

You don't understand

Hendrik
04-10-2016, 05:53 AM
http://youtu.be/M_oGRGiOhwk

guy b.
04-10-2016, 11:36 AM

That's another 21 minutes of the same. It is still not clear what you are trying to tell us.

How about trying to write it down? Keep yourself to 2 paragraphs, no more than 500 words.

Cataphract
04-10-2016, 01:02 PM

If yes, then what is not straight to the point? be specific.

These are the contents of your first video in this thread, as far as I understand:

- WingChun applies the Yellow Emporer Classic.
- SNT implements the six harmonies.
- Internal power comes from synchronizing the flow of force, breath and meridians.
- SNT is for body conditioning and self defense application.
- Some of the applications are hidden in plain sight.

You go on to discuss five points:
1. almost nobody gets the internal arts
2. WingChun has nothing to do with TaiChi or QiGong, wrong practice of QiGong is dangerous
3. demonstration of coordination in collect/release, switching of meridians by thumb up/ thumb down
4. demonstration of coordination in expansion/contraction
5. demonstration of hidden neutralizing torque while striking in downward

Point of note: You don't like the normal BongSao.

----------------------------
Demonstrations take only about 19 of 38 minutes. The narration is highly repetitive, and the analogies only detract. You could cut half of the material and it would actually become easier to follow and get the message.

Now regarding the contents. Saying that TaiChi and QiGong practice causes strokes is highly unscientific, unless you have numbers to back that up. What's more, every competent TaiChi teacher knows about the six harmonies and the coordination of Qi and movement. I don't understand why you warn about TaiChi and then go on to discuss TaiChi core principles. That isn't WingChun special sauce, e.g. breath coordination is universal in martial arts.

PalmStriker
04-10-2016, 10:09 PM
:)From what I can gather it seems very likely that the Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun style practice is what the original Red Boat Wing Chun looked like along with it's Metaphysical (chi) constructed Philosophy. Considering the "underground preservation of the art" and it's secreted curriculum, I would say that the "ancient art" status of Wing Chun is to be understood through this succession even though the other known lineages also preserve their histories, some, no doubt, intact.

LFJ
04-11-2016, 12:34 AM

You say other lineages are making Appeals to Authority by saying the way they do things is what their sifu says is correct.

You say your method is correct based on science rather than authority, therefore you claim yours to be unarguably the correct way.

The problem with this is, scientific principles will apply in a different way depending on one's interpretation of the actions. So, science could very well support other methods based on their interpretation and purposes which differ from yours.

The only way you can claim yours to be the correct way, is to also make an Appeal to Authority regarding your interpretation of the actions being correct.

JPinAZ
04-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Please contact Alan Orr team or Narvin for real life mma competition with the pragmatic Applications on the information I present.

It seems nobody understand what is going on with you. But what's real telling is, you challenge me to fight with some third parties that aren't even part of the conversation since we all know you do not have any skill in what you teach yourself. LOL

I offered several times in the past to come visit you and have you show me in person in a friendly manner after you invited 'anyone to some see for themselves'. And we all saw how much of a paranoid baby you were then by crying that you called the police and FBI on me! Don't worry baby Hendrik, you're safe, nobody is coming to get you this time either..

BTW, aren't there rules on this forum that prohibit issuing challenges?

Hendrik
04-11-2016, 01:52 PM
It seems nobody understand what is going on with you. But what's real telling is, you challenge me to fight with some third parties that aren't even part of the conversation since we all know you do not have any skill in what you teach yourself. LOL

I offered several times in the past to come visit you and have you show me in person in a friendly manner after you invited 'anyone to some see for themselves'. And we all saw how much of a paranoid baby you were then by crying that you called the police and FBI on me! Don't worry baby Hendrik, you're safe, nobody is coming to get you this time either..

BTW, aren't there rules on this forum that prohibit issuing challenges?

Please get some one to translate the English for you since your post show you are not able to comprehend proper English

Hendrik
04-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Saying that TaiChi and QiGong practice causes strokes is highly unscientific, unless you have numbers to back that up. What's more, every competent TaiChi teacher knows about the six harmonies and the coordination of Qi and movement. --------

Please do research before making statement on scientific

There are many studies in China similar to the attach photo on stroke and problematic qigong or taiji

Sure everyone can make claim like one do on the topic they don't know and debate in forum

Furthermore. It is the six core elements I refer to in my video not six harmonies which is completely off. I sincerely hope you comprehend the video before making conclusion

Even in Chen man Ching taiji Classic book. It is black and white clearly show the qi stuffs violated the yellow emperor classic or qi channel flow direction which if practice will cause problem.

Thus
Speak with evidence not use ourself as the center of universe or standard. That is the requirement if we want to talk scientific

Hendrik
04-11-2016, 02:25 PM
You say other lineages are making Appeals to Authority by saying the way they do things is what their sifu says is correct.

You say your method is correct based on science rather than authority, therefore you claim yours to be unarguably the correct way.

The problem with this is, scientific principles will apply in a different way depending on one's interpretation of the actions. So, science could very well support other methods based on their interpretation and purposes which differ from yours.

The only way you can claim yours to be the correct way, is to also make an Appeal to Authority regarding your interpretation of the actions being correct.

Your post is exactly the authotarian mind set type

I say follow the

Law of physics
Human biomechanics
And
Yellow emperor classics

Not follow me.

My message is not about me
But everything needs to be scientific

Hendrik
04-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Common denominator wing chun

Hendrik
04-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Common denominator wing chun

Test test test

Cataphract
04-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Please do research before making statement on scientific

Sorry, that's not how science works. You make a claim, you present the evidence. An article in a peer reviewed publication would do.
I don't doubt that there are studies that link stroke to QiGong. I can make you one, if you want. There are studies that show homeopathy works. They just don't meet scientific criteria.

Furthermore. It is the six core elements I refer to in my video not six harmonies which is completely off. I sincerely hope you comprehend the video before making conclusion

My bad. Maybe you could point out such ambiguities in advance for your non-expert audience.

Hendrik
04-11-2016, 04:50 PM
1. Thanks and appreciate!
And I agree There are more effective way to communicate if I use professional to do it. However, that need budget which is another issue since my YouTube is for free to everyone.

These are the contents of your first video in this thread, as far as I understand: ------

The following are my response , from your post , you need much more back ground in order to understand what I am presenting.

- WingChun applies the Yellow Emporer Classic. ------

It is proper wing Chun needs to follow : law of physics, human biomechanics , and yellow emperor classic.

- SNT implements the six harmonies.

SNT is based on the 6 core elements which is the common denominator of all ancient tcma , instead of six harmony

- Internal power comes from synchronizing the flow of force, breath and meridians. --------

Internal art is core in force flow , full body breathing, and Qi flow in meridians or channel.

- SNT is for body conditioning and self defense application. ------

Yes. That is the design or the creation for.

- Some of the applications are hidden in plain sight. ------

Siu Lin tau means details development , it is much deeper the what is in the surface.

You go on to discuss five points:
1. almost nobody gets the internal arts ---------

Most people don't know the science of the ancient internal art.

2. WingChun has nothing to do with TaiChi or QiGong, wrong practice of QiGong is dangerous ------

Taichi, qigong....internal art are just label , one needs to know what is the content , otherwise, it is dangerous to practice. One must not just copy without knowing what, why, and how.

3. demonstration of coordination in collect/release, switching of meridians by thumb up/ thumb down -----

It is a reveal one of the basic SNT concept ---- the collect/release concept. Explain what, why, how it was implemented

4. demonstration of coordination in expansion/contraction ------

It is a reveal one of the basic SNT concept ---- the expansion/contract concept. Explain what, why, how it was implemented

5. demonstration of hidden neutralizing torque while striking in downward

It is a reveal one of the basic SNT concept ---- the neutralizarion/ strike simulataneous concept. Explain what, why, how it was implemented

Point of note: You don't like the normal BongSao. -------

Got nothing to do with me like it or don't like it.

High bong sau violating human body mechanics and subject to weakness.

----------------------------
Demonstrations take only about 19 of 38 minutes. The narration is highly repetitive, and the analogies only detract. You could cut half of the material and it would actually become easier to follow and get the message. -------------

From your post above,
The issue is you don't have the background thus you don't appreciate what is presented in details.
Or you don't see what is there

Hendrik
04-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Sorry, that's not how science works. You make a claim, you present the evidence. An article in a peer reviewed publication would do.
I don't doubt that there are studies that link stroke to QiGong. I can make you one, if you want. There are studies that show homeopathy works. They just don't meet scientific criteria.

My bad. Maybe you could point out such ambiguities in advance for your non-expert audience.

Lol

go do research in China instead of this convernient way of trying to be expert on what one is not

You could not even differentiate between six core elements and six harmonies, so how are you can make anything sensible at all?

Sorry, not interested in your view

LFJ
04-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Your post is exactly the authotarian mind set type

How? I didn't even make any claim about my method.

I say follow the

Law of physics
Human biomechanics

Other methods conform to the laws of physics and human biomechanics too, for their applications.

The actions just differ from yours because their application concepts are different.

You are saying others are wrong because they don't conform to these laws with your applications in mind.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

And
Yellow emperor classics

And this is your Appeal to Authority to say that your method is the correct one.

But this text has nothing to do with the origin of Wing Chun. It talks about Chinese Vitalism (Qi), a discredited hypothesis completely rejected by modern science.

My message is not about me
But everything needs to be scientific

Qi Flow is unscientific.

Who says Wing Chun must be based in part on Qi Flow? YOU! And a text on Qi unrelated to Wing Chun fighting is your Appeal to Authority.

"It's not about me. Look at this old text." That is exactly an Appeal to Authority, but in this case your authority doesn't even have anything to do with Wing Chun.

Cataphract
04-12-2016, 01:01 AM
You could not even differentiate between six core elements and six harmonies, so how are you can make anything sensible at all?

You tell your me. You're the one trying to make sense.
FYI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obscurantist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operational_definition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience

No problem, but then why spill out all those videos on Youtube?

guy b.
04-12-2016, 04:06 AM
The issue is you don't have the background thus you don't appreciate what is presented in details.
Or you don't see what is there

and

Lol

go do research in China instead of this convernient way of trying to be expert on what one is not

Is completely contradictory to the sentiment of simple sharing expressed earlier:

I made This YouTube is for all ordinary human who really want to get something out of the Siu Lin tau practice

An intelligent person (Cataphract) apparently failed to understand you. And yet rather than looking at your presentation to make things easier to understand, you revel in the apparent misunderstanding, even lolling and dismissing all attempts at understanding.

At LFJ you rant about Qi and Yellow Emperor Classics, ironically making the same logical error you are accusing him of making.

All I know is that I don't know what you are trying to tell me and that if I do try to understand you will dismiss anything I say out of hand. Again all I can suggest is that you work to improve your presentation- it is very difficult to make any sense of what you are saying. It appears to contain no coherent information, and questioning you about it reinforces this impression.

You need to make it simpler, sorry.

Hendrik
04-13-2016, 10:15 AM
http://youtu.be/ej87UEFxiKA

guy b.
04-13-2016, 11:31 AM

I literally have no idea what you are trying to say here. Can you maybe type it out in a couple of clear sentences? Or could you get a friend to do it for you? I can't reply if I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

LFJ
04-13-2016, 09:52 PM

If you're gonna be talking down about people on the forum "contacting" you, why not link to the forum so people can read what is being said for themselves instead of misquoting?

Seems you have no real rebuttal to make against the issues raised, so you change the subject entirely.

Hendrik
04-13-2016, 10:11 PM
http://youtu.be/YDWpwFLHEtE

LFJ
04-13-2016, 10:48 PM

Yet another topic...

SNT isn't about strength training. Of course it can't be compared to doing squats, and shouldn't be.

But air squats don't compare to weighted squats either.

If you're talking about building neural efficiency and muscular strength and power you'd better add weight. You might be able to do 100 air squats, but your form will not really be challenged until you add some weight.

If you've never added weight before, and try to squat 400lbs, your force flow will not work. You will be crushed. Same as theorizing and fighting the air but never actually punching someone solid and who hits back.

guy b.
04-14-2016, 01:29 AM

Can I ask, are you maybe autistic? It would explain your inability to interface with people and exchange information.

Again I have no idea what you are trying to tell us in this clip. You are not doing yourself any favours in terms of advertising your particular method. I recommend getting someone better able to communicate to help out as soon as possible. An advert that takes a long time to watch but conveys no useful information to the audience is..counter productive.

guy b.
04-14-2016, 01:49 AM
Some constructive suggestions:

1. Try to set some ideas out in writing rather than on video. Your presentation style in person is very offputting and difficult to understand. Having some core ideas in clear written form might help to spark enough interest that people can can make it through some clips, which are hard going.

2. Be systematic and start at the beginning. You jump around so much that it is difficult to have any idea of what you are trying to say. Start at the beginning in terms of what your approach is trying to do, and why you do it. Avoid meaningless terms like force flow, qi, yellow emperor classic, 6 core elements, and so on because these serve to obfuscate. Again writing it down as a reference point for everyone would help.

3. Be concise. Get to the point, don't take so long, don't repeat yourself, don't use meaningless language.

4. When you are criticizing some idea of the wing chun of others, be systematic and wait for reply. Where I have been able to get a basic idea of your criticism, it mostly appears to involve a misconception on your part of what standard VT is. If you state clearly what you think (preferably in writing) and wait for a response then this will prevent you from criticizing a straw man, wasting time and effort, and generally failing to convey information.

5. Respond in a meaningful way. Don't insult, don't be bitter, don't try to make others look stupid. This only serves to alienate your target audience. Try not to make it personal. Respond to answers rationally and in a logical way. Don't use terms outside of the frame of the argument as an appeal to authority. If you can't explain in simple physical and biomechanical terms what you mean, and in a way that the average person can understand, then what is the point?

Hope you take these on board. Remember, I am only trying to help.

Hendrik
04-14-2016, 09:12 AM
What is the use of the snt practice such as on doing the magic Sam Bai fut section for 1 hour everyday but can't even know how to handle ones joins and spine naturally?

Yet another topic...

SNT isn't about strength training. Of course it can't be compared to doing squats, and shouldn't be.

But air squats don't compare to weighted squats either.

If you're talking about building neural efficiency and muscular strength and power you'd better add weight. You might be able to do 100 air squats, but your form will not really be challenged until you add some weight.

If you've never added weight before, and try to squat 400lbs, your force flow will not work. You will be crushed. Same as theorizing and fighting the air but never actually punching someone solid and who hits back.

Hendrik
04-14-2016, 09:13 AM
Can I ask what is the point of your magical Sam Bai fut section?

Is that developing anything at all? Or that practice can't even train one to do a full body coordination squat?

You going to fight the mma guy without even able to do a squat with the snt magical one hour Sam Bai fut section practice daily?

Is Someone is day dreaming snt of such type can deliver magic power or mind power or elbow power? when one can't even do a proper squat where the mma guys do Atleast a hundred a day?

Can I ask, are you maybe autistic? It would explain your inability to interface with people and exchange information.

Again I have no idea what you are trying to tell us in this clip. You are not doing yourself any favours in terms of advertising your particular method. I recommend getting someone better able to communicate to help out as soon as possible. An advert that takes a long time to watch but conveys no useful information to the audience is..counter productive.

guy b.
04-14-2016, 10:14 AM
Can I ask what is the point of your magical Sam Bai fut section?

Is that developing anything at all? Or that practice can't even train one to do a full body coordination squat?

You going to fight the mma guy without even able to do a squat with the snt magical one hour Sam Bai fut section practice daily?

Is Someone is day dreaming snt of such type can deliver magic power or mind power or elbow power? when one can't even do a proper squat where the mma guys do Atleast a hundred a day?

I don't know what you are referring to. Have you imagined something?

As for fighting the "mma guy", I am an mma guy.

Hendrik
04-14-2016, 01:55 PM
I don't know what you are referring to. Have you imagined something?

As for fighting the "mma guy", I am an mma guy.

Great!

So what is that practice of Sam bai fut section for one hour long Which you advocate do for you?

guy b.
04-14-2016, 02:20 PM
Great!

So what is that practice of Sam bai fut section for one hour long Which you advocate do for you?

Are you KPM?

I recommend that you read and comment on the thread at Martial Talk- all of the discussion is contained there which will help to prevent misrepresentations of anyone's position.

But going back to the subject of this thread, what does VT have to do with your interpretation of wing chun? Are you saying that the videos you are producing are merely attacks on someone else's system and nothing to do with yours? That would begin to explain why I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

What is the purpose of these attacks? What do you aim to achieve, has someone offended you?

Hendrik
04-14-2016, 03:26 PM
Are you KPM?

I recommend that you read and comment on the thread at Martial Talk- all of the discussion is contained there which will help to prevent misrepresentations of anyone's position.

But going back to the subject of this thread, what does VT have to do with your interpretation of wing chun? Are you saying that the videos you are producing are merely attacks on someone else's system and nothing to do with yours? That would begin to explain why I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

What is the purpose of these attacks? What do you aim to achieve, has someone offended you?

Seriously
It is Legit question. What do those snt stuff do?

guy b.
04-14-2016, 03:46 PM
Seriously
It is Legit question. What do those snt stuff do?

Go to the thread where it was discussed and you will find an answer. You may also find that your questions need to be rephrased.

LFJ
04-14-2016, 07:54 PM
What is the use of the snt practice such as on doing the magic Sam Bai fut section for 1 hour everyday but can't even know how to handle ones joins and spine naturally?

Who are you talking about?

Hendrik
04-15-2016, 07:26 AM
Who are you talking about?

Didn't you and guy b advocate in those one hour magic Sam bai fut snt practice ?

Didn't everyone keep argue on how their way is the best to practice snt and get the magic power range from elbow power, structure power, mind power?

Now scientifically, one can brought to the university physical department research, how is those snt Magic compare with just a simple air squat on the result of handling the body most basic joins and spine and tendon.

Don't the magic promoters want to know what is the facts in the reality?

LFJ
04-15-2016, 08:16 AM
Didn't you and guy b advocate in those one hour magic Sam bai fut snt practice ?

Didn't everyone keep argue on how their way is the best to practice snt and get the magic power range from elbow power, structure power, mind power?

I said nothing about any sort of magic power. I have no idea what you're talking about... You'd better use direct quotes.

Now scientifically, one can brought to the university physical department research, how is those snt Magic compare with just a simple air squat on the result of handling the body most basic joins and spine and tendon.

SNT and squats have entirely different training goals, and I do both. You're again comparing apples and oranges.

Hendrik
04-15-2016, 09:54 AM
I said nothing about any sort of magic power. I have no idea what you're talking about... You'd better use direct quotes.

SNT and squats have entirely different training goals, and I do both. You're again comparing apples and oranges.

Great. You deny what you post in other forum.

So, please share what is your snt practice do ? What is that goal do in martial art fighting facing mma?

Please also advise us how is a practice of snt which violate human body natural in term of knee and ankle and spine can contribute facing to mma fighting? Where the mma guy train accord to the human body natural to become strong.

So what does it do? Or wasting of time develop bad habit which can not even help one to squat properly or make use of ones body in the most basic way?

LFJ
04-15-2016, 10:47 PM
Great. You deny what you post in other forum.

I don't deny one word of it.

Why don't you provide a link to the direct quote instead of lying?

So, please share what is your snt practice do ? What is that goal do in martial art fighting facing mma?

Please also advise us how is a practice of snt which violate human body natural in term of knee and ankle and spine can contribute facing to mma fighting? Where the mma guy train accord to the human body natural to become strong.

So what does it do? Or wasting of time develop bad habit which can not even help one to squat properly or make use of ones body in the most basic way?

You've made it clear you are not interested in anyone else's methods. Why would I share information with you when you are being dishonest?

YJKYM is obviously not for improving squats. That's just stupid.

The very first thing learned in the system is opening the stance. If you don't even understand what it's for, you need to find a real teacher. Stop trying to learn things online and from books.

wckf92
04-16-2016, 03:36 AM
... you need to find a real teacher. Stop trying to learn things online and from books.

Wise advice LFJ!!! :D

Hendrik
04-16-2016, 06:22 AM
You still doesn't answer my question but trying to twisting words.

Thanks!

No longer interested in your view .

I don't deny one word of it.

Why don't you provide a link to the direct quote instead of lying?

You've made it clear you are not interested in anyone else's methods. Why would I share information with you when you are being dishonest?

YJKYM is obviously not for improving squats. That's just stupid.

The very first thing learned in the system is opening the stance. If you don't even understand what it's for, you need to find a real teacher. Stop trying to learn things online and from books.

Hendrik
04-16-2016, 11:12 PM
http://youtu.be/T-jnddeSrQM

LFJ
04-17-2016, 12:41 AM
You still doesn't answer my question but trying to twisting words.

Thanks!

No longer interested in your view .

lol, Twisting words is your forte.

I was never going to answer your "question" because you were never interested in the answer.

Otherwise you would ask first before making videos to attack a straw man. You'd also use direct quotes instead of lying about what others have said.

You aren't willing to use direct quotes because you clearly only want to attack other stupid ideas to make yours seem superior. And you talk about others having a superiority complex... :rolleyes:

guy b.
04-17-2016, 02:35 AM
lol, Twisting words is your forte.

I was never going to answer your "question" because you were never interested in the answer.

Otherwise you would ask first before making videos to attack a straw man. You'd also use direct quotes instead of lying about what others have said.

You aren't willing to use direct quotes because you clearly only want to attack other stupid ideas to make yours seem superior. And you talk about others having a superiority complex... :rolleyes:

I think it is pretty clear from the beliefs that Hendrik and his students hold about VT, that they don't know the system. They have created a different system of their own. Not a problem really, but don't see what it has to do with VT or why they post on VT message boards?

JPinAZ
04-17-2016, 09:00 PM
Because they have $80+ books to sell. That's one expensive roll of toilet paper Crybaby HS is selling!! lol

JPinAZ
04-17-2016, 09:03 PM
This clip must be real boring, even Hendrick couldn't keep his eyes open for most of it! :eek:

guy b.
04-18-2016, 03:45 AM
Because they have $80+ books to sell. That's one expensive roll of toilet paper Crybaby HS is selling!! lol

Assuming he is not dishonest, Hendrik's misrepresentations of standard VT show that he doesn't understand the system. Logically then he must be selling a book about a different system. Why then advertise a book about his system on VT message boards? It makes no sense, and I honestly don't understand what the end goal is.

Hendrik
04-18-2016, 09:46 PM
Why air squat is an important basic for wck in this era

http://youtu.be/1Sz0U31sjPM

Hendrik
04-19-2016, 04:02 AM
Benifit of squat

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/05/25/darin-steen-demonstrates-the-perfect-squat.aspx

Hendrik
04-19-2016, 04:12 AM
Instead of getting into any unrealistic myth of SNT, much more benifit to do squat for our modern Wck.

Sihing73
04-19-2016, 05:56 AM
Hendrik,

While I certainly agree that fitness is important and squats are a great exerciser; SNT is a totally different animal with a different purpose.
You are comparing applies and oranges.

Squats will do nothing to train fighting skills but will improve strength and endurance.
I imagine a boxer should stop hitting the heavy bag and just do squats in order to be deadly, same with WC we should all stop doing the forms etc and just do the fitness exercises :eek:

Hendrik
04-19-2016, 06:17 AM
Hendrik,

While I certainly agree that fitness is important and squats are a great exerciser; SNT is a totally different animal with a different purpose.
You are comparing applies and oranges.

Squats will do nothing to train fighting skills but will improve strength and endurance.
I imagine a boxer should stop hitting the heavy bag and just do squats in order to be deadly, same with WC we should all stop doing the forms etc and just do the fitness exercises :eek:

Please share

What does snt train you? Or what fighting skill your snt get you?

Does snt develop anything useful at all for real life activity?
Look at the clamping knees, lock hip, and twisted ankle. Look at the shallow force full breathing . How is that even train one to use ones body at all? Fitness? Fighting? Or claim which cannot deliver for both? When the snt doesn't develop engine or simply the fitness, not fulfilling the basic tcma training, yes, it is lemon not Apple as it intended for, don't the consumer want to know ?

Hendrik
04-19-2016, 06:29 AM
With the way how the snt practice today, one is extremely not likely to be able to handle ck set. It simply doesn't have the fitness or body handling for ck set. That lead to no way one can do torque power generation or short power which required a full body integration with every joins well handle.

Thus for past 65 years, the trend of wck drift to long fist and no longer doing the close body art as described in these youtubes

That is the secret of wck, an open secret but many still keep looking for myth, lineages secret, .and keep creating stories and secret which doesn't fit into reality of tcma.. Wck

Instead of looking into and face the reality

http://youtu.be/GJHtoa9nmn0

Sihing73
04-19-2016, 06:46 AM
Please share

What does snt train you? Or what fighting skill your snt get you?

Does snt develop anything useful at all for real life activity?
Look at the clamping knees, lock hip, and twisted ankle. Look at the shallow force full breathing . How is that even train one to use ones body at all? Fitness? Fighting? Or claim which cannot deliver for both? When the snt doesn't develop engine or simply the fitness, not fulfilling the basic tcma training, yes, it is lemon not Apple as it intended for, don't the consumer want to know ?

Well, I could simply reply and ask you what "fighting skill" squats give you? Of course, I highly doubt you would answer.

As to the SNT, it is a form for training and introduces all of the seeds of Wing Chun such as Taun, Fook and Bong. It also teaches elbow placement and trains one to exert energy along forward and into the opponent. It also teaches the basics of gate theory: not allowing ones hands to overextend.

I will not get into the breathing training or whether the stance is beneficial or not but you inquired about fighting skill. With the SNT you have the keys to the system and if you understand them you will be able to grasp the concepts and make the system your own. Kind of like the characters in the alphabet, if you learn the 26 basic characters and understand them you can progress into sentences, paragraphs and even books. But, to say that the letter G is somehow superior to any other letter is kind of like saying something like a squat is the key to fighting skills. Both are important in their place but to claim one is better than the other shows a lack of understanding, imho.

In my opinion your post reveals a lack of understanding of the Wing Chun system.
I may be wrong and perhaps you really are very skilled and just have trouble conveying things via the written word.
However, you manner of posting seems to put others off and generate resistance to your ideas and point of view.

Just saying.............................

LFJ
04-19-2016, 07:29 AM
You're rambling and your message is incoherent.

Are you saying YJKYM is somehow detrimental because it can't be used for full body muscle and joint control like squatting?

You don't seem to have a basic understanding of what the training stance is for, and I seriously doubt there is anyone practicing Wing Chun who can't do an air squat, let alone entire lineages of people not even knowing how because they practice YJKYM...

Hendrik
04-19-2016, 07:33 AM
emei 12 zhuang snake engine squat

LFJ
04-19-2016, 07:35 AM
In my opinion your post reveals a lack of understanding of the Wing Chun system.

That's the impression several of us have been getting.

It seems he intends to correct perceived flaws in something he doesn't understand at all to begin with.

LFJ
04-19-2016, 07:37 AM
emei 12 zhuang snake engine squat

I see, reading more books and trying to construct your own Wing Chun from unrelated styles?

I saw Donnie Yen do that single leg squat in Ip Man 3. Are you gonna post that next?

GlennR
04-19-2016, 03:07 PM
Why air squat is an important basic for wck in this era

http://youtu.be/1Sz0U31sjPM

Oh for Gods sake...........

Youve finally, completely, lost your mind

guy b.
04-19-2016, 04:49 PM
That's the impression several of us have been getting.

It seems he intends to correct perceived flaws in something he doesn't understand at all to begin with.

Everything criticized is a misrepresentation of the actual thing. If this is done intentionally then it indicates a serious level of dishonesty. More likely I think that it just represents a basic misunderstanding of the system.

LFJ
04-19-2016, 10:11 PM
Everything criticized is a misrepresentation of the actual thing. If this is done intentionally then it indicates a serious level of dishonesty. More likely I think that it just represents a basic misunderstanding of the system.

I think it's a bit of both.

On this thread (http://www.martialtalk.com/threads/siu-lim-tao-proper-breathing.120596/), I was clearly a voice of skepticism and he came on here saying I was talking about magic powers??

That's blatantly dishonest and of course he was unable to directly quote me on any such statement.

I said each part of the SNT form is for fight training. He doesn't understand its fight training purpose and so assumes I'm talking about magic powers. That's all one can guess.

So, yeah, it's both. He's uninformed and uses dishonesty to cover it. He attacks straw men to make his ideas seem superior.

guy b.
04-20-2016, 10:06 AM
He doesn't understand its fight training purpose

Clearly. To criticise the training methods of the VT system you need to know the purpose and meaning behind those training methods. I have never seen HS come close to identifying any of the thinking behind the system. Attacking straw men is not convincing to anyone that practices VT.

This is ok, and HS appears to have created something different. But why the obsession with VT and what does it have to do with the system created by HS?

PalmStriker
04-21-2016, 01:01 PM
:) That particular squat has been around in publication for quite a while, Leo Fong shows himself doing it in one of his CLF Sil Lum / weight training books. I used to be able to knock off 4-5 squats in succession in my younger day, later on I used to do them holding my son when he was one year old 'til he got to be 50lbs. Now, even though my weight is the same and I still have oversize forearms, thighs and calves, I am unable to do one squat and rise back up. Your muscles lose strength for certain exercises. The best thing about this squat is allows you to go to the ground quickly on your back without using your hands. Great for working under a car. Long fist training also, I believe.

JPinAZ
04-22-2016, 11:37 AM
Thus for past 65 years, the trend of wck drift to long fist and no longer doing the close body art as described in these youtubes

That must be frustrating that you found your WCK has drifted in this manner for so long. Good thing not many outside your welf-branded WC see this same degradation in their WC system. But it's starting to make more sense now why you would look to outside arts to try and patch back together your WC.

JPinAZ
04-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Another thought. If we put aside the irony of Hendrik preaching about fighting abilities and fitness when he's publicly said on many occasions that he doesn't train WC for fighting and only for health, I'm sure he is speaking purely from direct experience on this subject and not simply guesswork or 'what he's read in a book', it should be pretty easy for him to film himself doing these squats that he's found to be so beneficial in his training and fight skill development.

What do you say Hendrik? Can't wait to see the clip!!

Hendrik
04-22-2016, 10:03 PM
Time to settle yjkym to get result and to move on

http://youtu.be/WbqlC15P0uE

guy b.
04-23-2016, 03:09 AM

The argument seems to be based on several misconceptions about the training method of VT

wckf92
04-23-2016, 04:50 AM

Thanks, but what you seem incapable of understanding is that some of us are just fine with our methods and are 'getting results' and 'moving on' just fine without you.

Hendrik
04-23-2016, 06:08 AM
Thanks, but what you seem incapable of understanding is that some of us are just fine with our methods and are 'getting results' and 'moving on' just fine without you.

Or you miss the point I have made ?

please share with us your yjkym practice what result do you get from it

guy b.
04-23-2016, 09:00 AM
Or you miss the point I have made ?

That wouldn't be surprising; your point is usually hard or impossible to decipher.

please share with us your yjkym practice what result do you get from it

The main problem is that you need to understand the thing you are criticising in order to make valid criticism. It appears that you don't understand VT, therefore your criticisms are based upon misconceptions and are unconvincing. I think you know this, which is why you often ask for something to parody and attack. Again as an approach it isn't doing much to advertise whatever it is that you are offering.

I think most people can see that you have something against standard VT, that you don't understand standard VT (or make dishonest mischaracterisations), and that it is impossible to know what it is you are offering as an alternative. This isn't a particularly tempting offer for the average person already happy with the VT system.

Hendrik
04-23-2016, 09:49 AM
The main problem is that you need to understand the thing you are criticising in order to make valid criticism. ------

or you have no idea what is my point.

It appears that you don't understand VT, therefore your criticisms are based upon misconceptions and are unconvincing. -------

That is your opinion. based on your subjective using yourself as the standard reference.

I think you know this, which is why you often ask for something to parody and attack. Again as an approach it isn't doing much to advertise whatever it is that you are offering. ------

or I am solving the issue instead of taking non function dogma.

I think most people can see that you have something against standard VT, that you don't understand standard VT (or make dishonest mischaracterisations), and that it is impossible to know what it is you are offering as an alternative. This isn't a particularly tempting offer for the average person already happy with the VT system.------

again, you are subjectively put yourself as standard VT.

obviously, you ignore human biomechanics and law of physics and keep using yourself as the standard

Show us here what is a working YJKYM and what is the benefit of it, that is much beneficial instead of getting into subjective religious type of judgmental argument which is non realistic

Cataphract
04-23-2016, 12:09 PM

Awesome. We could go on forever like this.

YouKnowWho
04-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Show us here what is a working YJKYM and what is the benefit of it, ...

I would like to hear people's comments on that too. IMO, the YJKYM has the following issues:

1. body lean back - give your opponent a chance for "cut" (hook your leg forward while pushing your upper body back),
2. chest/groin facing forward - expose too much area for your opponent to attack,
3. knees too close - prevent freedom of movement, give your opponent a chance for "double legs",
4. knee bend inward - give your opponent a chance for "stomp" behind the knee joint,
5. base too narrow - give your opponent a chance for "sweep",
6. ...

I'm glad that finally someone starts to address these issues. I like the following clip that you have put up. It's so much comfortable to see a body posture as you did (at 5.45 - 5.55) that doesn't lean back and doesn't locked. I do believe the lean back and body locked YJKYM is a bad way. Whoever had created that was wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo56wI3qkMk

wckf92
04-23-2016, 04:56 PM
(1) I would like to hear people's comments on that too.

(2) I'm glad that finally someone starts to address these issues.

(3) I like the following clip that you have put up.

(4) It's so much comfortable to see a body posture as you did that doesn't lean back and doesn't locked.

(5) I do believe the lean back and body locked YJKYM is a bad way.

(6) Whoever had created that was wrong.

(1) So would I, but there is no discussing this (or anything else) with HS...he thinks we are all too ignorant to grasp his holier-than-thou wisdom. And, anyone who comes close, is either invoking mysticism, and/or "doesn't have his facts straight", and/or ignoring physics, and/or not acknowledging human bio-mechanics, and/or....blah blah blah.

(2) I agree, these may be issues...but addressing them as HS does is an exercise in futility given his lack of understanding of the greater WC/VT/WT community.

(3) I agree with Guy on HS's clips... way too long and chalk full of minutia. He could say what he needs to much more efficiently.

(4) Some lineages don't do the things you and HS mention... but again, to HS viewpoint...he is the only one who knows what "right" looks like.

(5) Leaning back: some do, some don't. Personally, I agree...leaning back does not make sense to me. But, I don't make video after video trying to force my opinion onto the world (through brainless repetition of said same videos)

(6) Don't know who created it. The only lineage I see leaning way back is Moy Yat lineage.

guy b.
04-23-2016, 11:17 PM
IMO, the YJKYM has the following issues

Your list of issues seems to be based upon the idea that YJKYM is a fighting stance. Not much I can really say to that.

guy b.
04-23-2016, 11:23 PM

Why are you making hundreds of videos that nobody can understand? Seems insane.

Show us here what is a working YJKYM and what is the benefit of it, that is much beneficial

When you fail to touch even a single common point of reference in your clips, then there is no need to respond with detailed discussion of biomechanics. You don't even appear to be talking about VT.

Hendrik
04-24-2016, 06:10 AM
[QUOTE=YouKnowWho;1293109]I would like to hear people's comments on that too. IMO, the YJKYM has the following issues:

1. body lean back - give your opponent a chance for "cut" (hook your leg forward while pushing your upper body back),
2. chest/groin facing forward - expose too much area for your opponent to attack,
3. knees too close - prevent freedom of movement, give your opponent a chance for "double legs",
4. knee bend inward - give your opponent a chance for "stomp" behind the knee joint,
5. base too narrow - give your opponent a chance for "sweep",
6. ...

I'm glad that finally someone starts to address these issues.

John,

As you know, reality in fighting is there is no way those type as you address above capable to take momentum impact. It is a broken momentum posture (败勢), how is that type of body going to handle a strong opponent with good momentum handling? Those stuffs can be predicted to be fall a part at first contact.

You can see how weak is this type of yjkym in this YouTube example. Observe the lower body, practically this wcner doesn't have basic development from hip down. That's why I propose to do air squat and torque as in the above video I have post. Otherwise, it is a dead end while everyone can keep believe some days they can become invincible by practicing the yjkym as you state above.

http://youtu.be/qAN-ZKQlucg

Hendrik
04-24-2016, 06:14 AM
Your list of issues seems to be based upon the idea that YJKYM is a fighting stance. Not much I can really say to that.

You always says wck is a fighting art, so, why wasting time practicing yjkym since it is nothing to do with fighting?

Hendrik
04-24-2016, 06:15 AM
Why are you making hundreds of videos that nobody can understand? Seems insane.

When you fail to touch even a single common point of reference in your clips, then there is no need to respond with detailed discussion of biomechanics. You don't even appear to be talking about VT.

It is strange isn't it? Why the sifu like John and other mma players know my point and you don't

Cataphract
04-24-2016, 09:50 AM

A lot of systems have a slightly leaning ready position. Bare knuckle boxing, old Muay Thai, Karate... Obviously many people thought it to be useful. Maybe it is because self defense is more about infighting? And if you have an opponent unexpectedly coming for you without going to the ground and start wrestling, chances are high you are forced into a back leaning position.

guy b.
04-24-2016, 09:53 AM
It is strange isn't it? Why the sifu like John and other mma players know my point and you don't

The reply from YouKnowWho is based upon a fundamental misunderstanding of VT training methods. If your point is based upon a similar misunderstanding then that's ok but I fail to see what it has to do with VT?

If you don't address the system as it exists then what sensible answer can there be? Again you need to re-formulate your point so that it is understandable in terms of the system you wish to criticise. So far it seems you are talking about something different.

guy b.
04-24-2016, 09:58 AM
how is that type of body going to handle a strong opponent with good momentum handling? Those stuffs can be predicted to be fall a part at first contact

It is strange that you think the posture used in SNT is supposed to handle contact or momentum. This is not VT.

Hendrik
04-24-2016, 10:16 AM
The reply from YouKnowWho is based upon a fundamental misunderstanding of VT training methods. If your point is based upon a similar misunderstanding then that's ok but I fail to see what it has to do with VT?

If you don't address the system as it exists then what sensible answer can there be? Again you need to re-formulate your point so that it is understandable in terms of the system you wish to criticise. So far it seems you are talking about something different.

Youknowwho is one of the top suichiao Gm and coach in the USA.
He knows what is reality of fighting or competition.

When you present something which is doesn't making sense for human combat, he knows.

Saying the above, you are free to believe your VT as you like. My sharing is for those who like John. And your VT is your own version which certainly only you know

Please define your VT otherwise no one will know what are you talking about

Hendrik
04-24-2016, 10:21 AM
It is strange that you think the posture used in SNT is supposed to handle contact or momentum. This is not VT.

So what is VT for you? Who define it?

If those practice in SLT is not for fighting training what is it for?

YouKnowWho
04-24-2016, 01:36 PM

May be the original idea of the YJKYM was used to "have a stable stance on a narrow boat" or "used on ski slope".

It's not used as a fighting stance in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dys2LtwMyGw

Hendrik
04-24-2016, 01:40 PM
May be the original idea of the YJKYM was used to "have a stable stance on a narrow boat". It's not used as a fighting stance in this clip.

What I propose is supporting the fighting stance in this clip. That is a reality wcners need face, what does one train yjkym for?

YouKnowWho
04-24-2016, 01:50 PM
Here is a group YJKYM training. :)

Hendrik
04-24-2016, 01:53 PM
Here is a group YJKYM training. :)

Even if one intended to train for this , the lower part of the body and spine has to be developed properly. The General yjkym today doesn't do the job

It is human biomechanics. That simple and straight forward

guy b.
04-24-2016, 01:56 PM
Youknowwho is one of the top suichiao Gm and coach in the USA.
He knows what is reality of fighting or competition.

When you present something which is doesn't making sense for human combat, he knows.

When you present something which isn't a part of VT as if it is, either intentionally or due to ignorance of the system, then the opinions of a well known SC coach on that misrepresentation of VT do not have much relevance in terms of actual VT.

your VT is your own version which certainly only you know

Please define your VT otherwise no one will know what are you talking about

My VT is the VT system. There is no individual interpretation.

Apparently you do not know this system. This is not a problem to those who do.

guy b.
04-24-2016, 01:59 PM
SLT..what is it for?

It sounds like this would be a good place for you to start.

Hendrik
04-24-2016, 03:09 PM
When you present something which isn't a part of VT as if it is, either intentionally or due to ignorance of the system, then the opinions of a well known SC coach on that misrepresentation of VT do not have much relevance in terms of actual VT. ----------

Don't forget he is your opponent if there is a fight. It is your freedom to choose to live in non reality facing him.

My VT is the VT system. There is no individual interpretation. --------

Until you can describe what is your VT no one will know.

Apparently you do not know this system. This is not a problem to those who do.------

Again, no one will know what are you talking about.

Hendrik
04-24-2016, 03:10 PM
It sounds like this would be a good place for you to start.

Or you completely have lost contact with the reality?

LFJ
04-24-2016, 11:37 PM
Hendrik,

You really don't know what development purpose YJKYM serves in fight training?

Then why are you criticising it and proposing something better for the job when you don't even know what the job is??

The alternative you show would not work as a replacement.

guy b.
04-25-2016, 12:11 AM
Don't forget he is your opponent if there is a fight. It is your freedom to choose to live in non reality facing him

YKW's response to your misrepresentation of VT has no bearing on me.

There isn't anything specifically relating to VT in what you post that I can respond to because it doesn't share any common ground with the VT system. If you don't understand the training progression in VT then why are you criticising the system? So far you are criticizing something that is not VT. I am not sure what your purpose is.

guy b.
04-25-2016, 12:21 AM
Until you can describe what is your VT no one will know.

Many people know the system that I practice. That you don't seem to is not any problem to me or to those that do. My friendly suggestion is that if you wish to criticise VT, then start by talking about what VT actually does, rather than some misrepresentation. If you don't understand VT then I would advise you either to stop criticising what you don't understand, or to ask some questions of someone that does, so that you can be more informed.

Hendrik
04-25-2016, 06:34 AM
Hendrik,

You really don't know what development purpose YJKYM serves in fight training?

Please share your view on the development purpose JYKYM serves in fighting training.

Hendrik
04-25-2016, 06:36 AM
YKW's response to your misrepresentation of VT has no bearing on me.

There isn't anything specifically relating to VT in what you post that I can respond to because it doesn't share any common ground with the VT system. If you don't understand the training progression in VT then why are you criticising the system? So far you are criticizing something that is not VT. I am not sure what your purpose is.

So far you continous to made claim but do not describe what is VT yet

Hendrik
04-25-2016, 06:38 AM
Many people know the system that I practice. That you don't seem to is not any problem to me or to those that do. My friendly suggestion is that if you wish to criticise VT, then start by talking about what VT actually does, rather than some misrepresentation. If you don't understand VT then I would advise you either to stop criticising what you don't understand, or to ask some questions of someone that does, so that you can be more informed.

I have no idea what system you practice. Until you can describe the VT you practice . No one will know. Because don't expect others to be a fortune teller.

wckf92
04-25-2016, 06:51 AM
Please share your view on the development purpose JYKYM serves in fighting training.

@LFJ
Well, there's your answer! hahaha (no surprise there!) :D

guy b.
04-25-2016, 07:54 AM
So far you continous to made claim but do not describe what is VT yet

I am making no claim, merely responding to yours. That you are not adressing VT but rather some misrepresentation is just a fact. Only you can change that fact. I am not here to teach you VT.

guy b.
04-25-2016, 07:57 AM
I have no idea what system you practice. Until you can describe the VT you practice . No one will know. Because don't expect others to be a fortune teller.

It is ok with me if you don't understand VT. Please carry on with your own unrelated system.

Hendrik
04-30-2016, 11:49 AM
http://youtu.be/hyHqAvVkT3Y

LFJ
04-30-2016, 11:21 PM
You talk about posture and training tendons that keep your head upright, and your head is about to roll off the front of your body!

Forward head posture can lead to improper breathing, not to mention pinched nerves and chronic neck pain.

Before you talk about proper Breath Flow and posture training, you should fix your own poor neck posture.

Hendrik
05-01-2016, 09:15 AM
You talk about posture and training tendons that keep your head upright, and your head is about to roll off the front of your body!

Forward head posture can lead to improper breathing, not to mention pinched nerves and chronic neck pain.

Before you talk about proper Breath Flow and posture training, you should fix your own poor neck posture.

Thanks for your opinion.

Don't follow me, follow the principle. I am not the standard model.

JPinAZ
05-01-2016, 09:30 AM

Don't follow me.... I am not the standard model.

Hahahahaha!!
The new age in kung fu! Not only do you not need to train anything you sell or say, apparently you don't even have to have any skill or be able to do ANY of the things you preach!! Not only that, they'll even sell ya an $88 book talking all about all of this stuff they can't even do themselves!!

LOL, you couldn't make this sh!t up!

LFJ
05-02-2016, 04:49 AM
Homeless success coach... lol

Marnetmar
05-02-2016, 10:05 AM
Hendrik threads in a nutshell:

Cataphract
05-02-2016, 10:30 AM
I laugh so hard it hurts. ;)

guy b.
05-03-2016, 04:12 AM
Don't follow me, follow the principle

It would be great if you could communicate what this is to everyone. Unfortunately communication seems to be your greatest weakness (worse even than posture).

As suggested in previous threads, you need to think of a different way to do this, because the long rambling video clips method is not getting your message across. Couldn't you get someone you know in your style of wing chun to do it for you? Do you know anyone a bit more concise and able to communicate than you are?

Hendrik
05-03-2016, 06:06 AM
It would be great if you could communicate what this is to everyone. Unfortunately communication seems to be your greatest weakness (worse even than posture).

As suggested in previous threads, you need to think of a different way to do this, because the long rambling video clips method is not getting your message across. Couldn't you get someone you know in your style of wing chun to do it for you? Do you know anyone a bit more concise and able to communicate than you are?

The principle ,
It is clearly point out in my YouTube that , according to tcma and internal art, as a human , one needs to

1, Externally train the seven bows with spine handling , and the tendon group from the heel up to the back of neck. Other wise, one has no basic handling of physical or externally train the tendon and bone.

2, Internally train the breathing where one needs to be able to breath naturally and deep.

If ones yjkym never do the above , it is not going to develop even the most fundamental basic and support proper activity in tcma ,

but mimic posture or it is a religious ritual which develop nothing to satisfy martial art activity.

As above, there are many who keep try to pick on me with anything they can imagine just try to discredit me. That is the goal which got nothing to do with the topic. But their ego boosting which is a wasting of time. It js ridiculous to not train the above as listed in the yjkym but keep imagine

As for these back sit driver people, it is just back sit driver .

It is obviously not about my communication but someone in their defensive mentality that is the problem. These people can't face reality and keep wanting to defend themselves or their lineages, and not capable to discuss what is technicalk6 obvious which they missed

Ask expert like sifu John who know who, are these above I listed reasonable the basic one needs to develop just be able one to move or handle ones body . Without these development what do one train at all?

Hendrik
05-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Watch it only if one interested in ordinary human biomechanics

http://youtu.be/Z0ikEQR6ALo

guy b.
05-03-2016, 03:50 PM
It is clearly point out in my YouTube that

There is nothing clear about your youtube videos. They are incredibly confusing.

Externally train the seven bows with spine handling

Don't know what any of these terms mean

and the tendon group from the heel up to the back of neck.

Again no idea what you are referring to

Other wise, one has no basic handling of physical or externally train the tendon and bone.

This doesn't even scan in English. No idea what you are trying to say here.

2, Internally train the breathing where one needs to be able to breath naturally and deep.

I need to breathe deeply. Got it. Why?

If ones yjkym never do the above , it is not going to develop even the most fundamental basic and support proper activity in tcma

No logical coherence between points and conclusion. No explanation provided.

but mimic posture or it is a religious ritual which develop nothing to satisfy martial art activity.

You seem bitter at someone. But who? And why?

As above, there are many who keep try to pick on me with anything they can imagine just try to discredit me. That is the goal which got nothing to do with the topic. But their ego boosting which is a wasting of time.

Again you seem bitter about some unspecified offence

It js ridiculous to not train the above as listed in the yjkym but keep imagine

As for these back sit driver people, it is just back sit driver

Incoherent, making no sense

It is obviously not about my communication but someone in their defensive mentality that is the problem

Actually it is. I genuinely have no idea what yu are trying to tell me. Every effort makes it less easy to understand.

These people can't face reality and keep wanting to defend themselves or their lineages, and not capable to discuss what is technicalk6 obvious which they missed

Incoherent rambling. Persecution complex.

Ask expert like sifu John who know who, are these above I listed reasonable the basic one needs to develop just be able one to move or handle ones body . Without these development what do one train at all?

John seems to be someone that has no idea about VT. Not sure how he can help us all understand VT.

YouKnowWho
05-03-2016, 04:10 PM
John seems to be someone that has no idea about VT.

You are right! I have no idea what VT is (Virginia Tech? voltage transformer? Vanguard Total?). I have only learned "詠春(WC) - Wing Chun".

Hendrik
05-03-2016, 04:36 PM
John seems to be someone that has no idea about VT. Not sure how he can help us all understand VT.

I have no idea what VT you keep talking about.

Sorry, your VT cannot over write human biology and biomechanics.

And John doesn't have to know your VT. It is plain human biology and biomechanics. John has coach enough to know better then most what is the reality of human biomechanics in martial art

Hendrik
05-03-2016, 04:39 PM
John

This is the bottom line basic

YouKnowWho
05-03-2016, 09:06 PM
John

This is the bottom line basic

After watching your clip. I agree that by staying in YJKYM (or any stance) and just move your arm make no sense at all. It's like you are doing the bench pressing that only train "your arm - muscle group isolation". IMO, it's better to do free weight that you train "body unification" instead. The explosive power should come from your whole body, starting from the bottom of your feet. I also don't believe YJKYM can help you to achieve your goal - body unification.

The 1st day that I learned the WC 1st form SLT, I asked about the "body unification" vs. "muscle group isolation" training concern. I didn't get a good answer. That was over 43 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdCIO6gmmR0

Hendrik
05-03-2016, 09:31 PM
After watching your clip. I agree that by staying in YJKYM (or any stance) and just move your arm make no sense at all. It's like you are doing the bench pressing that only train "your arm - muscle group isolation". IMO, it's better to do free weight that you train "body unification" instead. The explosive power should come from your whole body, starting from the bottom of your feet. I also don't believe YJKYM can help you to achieve your goal - body unification.

The 1st day that I learned the WC 1st form SLT, I asked about the "body unification" vs. "muscle group isolation" training concern. I didn't get a good answer. That was over 43 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdCIO6gmmR0

John,

It has been too long that people keep speculate and not facing reality. And keep adding mind power, internal ...etc but ignoring even the very basic

I am presenting the facts so the case can be resolved otherwise it is a mess and living in fantasy ignoring the human basic. wcners doesn't have another 65 years to screw around to get laugh by the mma pro

YouKnowWho
05-03-2016, 10:00 PM
ignoring even the very basic ...
Agree that "basic" has nothing to do with MA style. If we can all agree on this assumption, the discussion will make sense. Otherwise when someone said, "This is not WC." The discussion will end right there.

One day I asked a body builder to train this drill. As strong as he was, he could not do it. The "body unification" does not come with our birth. It require "training".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdO8xMJ47t4&feature=youtu.be

Hendrik
05-03-2016, 10:11 PM
Agree that "basic" has nothing to do with MA style. If we can all agree on this assumption, the discussion will make sense. Otherwise when someone said, "This is not WC." The discussion will end right there.

One day I asked a body builder to train this drill. As strong as he was, he could not do it. The "body unification" does not come with our birth. It require "training".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdO8xMJ47t4&feature=youtu.be

Agree on the training. It is insane to go out of reality and live in fantasy.

Agree on the body builder case. Without the training one can't do it. One can't do it mean one cannot handle momentum.

Fighting is an exchange of momentum. Disregard of what style. Wake up time for many wcners.

There is no assumption here but reality. One can argue ' this is not wc' as they want and just ignore him to let him live in his fantasy world

Cataphract
05-03-2016, 11:16 PM
If fighting is just "exchange of momentum", then just let's all study the sweet science of boxing. Boxers are great exchangers of momentum and their body mechanics have been thoroughly researched.

LFJ
05-03-2016, 11:45 PM

It doesn't seem you were taught properly then...

What you and Hendrik are both missing is that there is a development process to go through in training Wing Chun.

In a bench press analogy, it is like first learning the proper form with an unloaded bar. If you've never done the bench press before and you load up three plates, you will be crushed beneath it.

Of course you must add resistance to train the line of force, and increase pressure to strengthen it, but slowly as your body learns the proper mechanics.

You know the concept of Progressive Overload in resistance training, where you incrementally increase resistance (weight on the bar)? Wing Chun development is the same way.

Wing Chun movements are not part of our natural everyday habits. If you go straight to punching the wall bag or exchanging force in pun-sau without learning "unloaded" structure first, your alignment will be off, you won't be able to send or receive force along the correct lines.

As you say, we're not born with it. It needs to be trained. Well, it is detrimental to your training to skip stages.

YJKYM, opening the training stance, is the very first step in the system, and Hendrik wants to do away with it because he does not understand its purpose at all.

wckf92
05-04-2016, 02:35 AM

What you and Hendrik are both missing is that there is a development process to go through in training Wing Chun.

In a bench press analogy, it is like first learning the proper form with an unloaded bar. If you've never done the bench press before and you load up three plates, you will be crushed beneath it.

Of course you must add resistance to train the line of force, and increase pressure to strengthen it, but slowly as your body learns the proper mechanics.

You know the concept of Progressive Overload in resistance training, where you incrementally increase resistance (weight on the bar)? Wing Chun development is the same way.

Wing Chun movements are not part of our natural everyday habits. If you go straight to punching the wall bag or exchanging force in pun-sau without learning "unloaded" structure first, your alignment will be off, you won't be able to send or receive force along the correct lines.

As you say, we're not born with it. It needs to be trained. Well, it is detrimental to your training to skip stages.

YJKYM, opening the training stance, is the very first step in the system, and Hendrik wants to do away with it because he does not understand its purpose at all.

Excellent post. Agree 100%

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 04:17 AM
If fighting is just "exchange of momentum", then just let's all study the sweet science of boxing. Boxers are great exchangers of momentum and their body mechanics have been thoroughly researched.

Make sure you can take these momentum
http://youtu.be/QSszWZBVHdo

Instead of Fantasy this

http://youtu.be/x9ZRjIiNzhM

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 04:19 AM

All great speculation, too bad you don't define wing Chun and you have no idea what is yjkym.

As describe in my video above The classical common denominator text of older wing Chun lineages describe yjkym function as

拑阳落劲 sink force flow with clamping yang
力從地起 force raise from ground

It is clearly based on capability of body unification. You can keep your blind speculation for yourself.

Cataphract
05-04-2016, 05:00 AM
Make sure you can take these momentum
http://youtu.be/QSszWZBVHdo

Why are you showing me Karate techniques? I know that Karate is awesome. :)

Again, if fighting is all about exchange of momentum, then why not train boxing?

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 05:46 AM
Why are you showing me Karate techniques? I know that Karate is awesome. :)

Again, if fighting is all about exchange of momentum, then why not train boxing?

Momentum is momentum. What ever style is still momentum. Sure , boxing is great!

http://youtu.be/fu0Htt0OenA

LFJ
05-04-2016, 05:49 AM
As describe in my video above The classical common denominator text of older wing Chun lineages describe yjkym function as

Apart from the unnecessary allusion to debunked Qigong nonsense in "yang", I don't disagree with these.

But you don't seem to understand how YJKYM is used in training to develop this and how it relates to fighting.

I've not heard you give an accurate description of YJKYM before saying why people are doing it wrong.

It seems you have learned from books and lack practical training.

wckf92
05-04-2016, 06:29 AM
But you don't seem to understand how YJKYM is used in training to develop this and how it relates to fighting.

He doesn't seem to understand a lot of things about VT/WC/WT. He is simply content to sit in California and belittle the global WC community about how we are all doing it wrong, lost and confused, and if we would only watch all HS's amazingly long and boring videos and inane babble (oh, and buy his book)...that we would find the one true "ancient" version and blah blah blah.

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Apart from the unnecessary allusion to debunked Qigong nonsense in "yang", I don't disagree with these.

I've not heard you give an accurate description of YJKYM before saying why people are doing it wrong.

This again show an self interpretation of what the ancient Chinese means on yang try to twisting the facts.

There are plenty of my YouTube clearly and specifically describe what yjkym in details accord to ancient writing and today's practice to get result.

You can agree or not agree, the it is as it is. And it simply shows you don't know what is it

I post what it is and how it is and the practice to get result mean by the ancient wcners.

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 07:51 AM
He doesn't seem to understand a lot of things about VT/WC/WT. He is simply content to sit in California and belittle the global WC community about how we are all doing it wrong, lost and confused, and if we would only watch all HS's amazingly long and boring videos and inane babble (oh, and buy his book)...that we would find the one true "ancient" version and blah blah blah.

Sure, you all here are the grandmasters

Sorry, you are wrong again on my presentation. I present solution not as you do here--- accusation without facts

JPinAZ
05-04-2016, 08:33 AM
All great speculation, too bad you don't define wing Chun and you have no idea what is yjkym.

...You can keep your blind speculation for yourself.

Sure, you all here are the grandmasters

Again showing insecurity and immaturity by turning to personal attacks and insults because his utter misunderstanding of WCK and it's training methods is exposed. This is exactly how whiny children act.

Cataphract
05-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Momentum is momentum. What ever style is still momentum. Sure , boxing is great!

Momentum is momentum. Agreed. But some methods are better for building momentum than others. Boxing punches generally build more momentum than the center line punch. So if WingChun isn't better at something different than momentum, why bother?

YouKnowWho
05-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Momentum is momentum. Agreed. But some methods are better for building momentum than others. Boxing punches generally build more momentum than the center line punch. So if WingChun isn't better at something different than momentum, why bother?
Now you have touched the center of this discussion. I agree that "some methods are better for building momentum than others".

For example,

- The Baji system can build momentum better than the long fist system.
- The Chen Taiji system can build momentum better than the praying mantis system.
- The XYLH system can build momentum better than the Zimen system.

If your system is not strong in momentum, you will have the following options.

- Accept the fact and don't talk about it.
- Don't accept the fact, borrow from other systems, and improve it.

For example, Su Yu Chan had cross trained both "Baji" and "praying mantis", since "praying mantis" is not strong in momentum, he borrowed the Baji momentum method, brought it into praying mantis and name it "Baji praying mantis". I'm sure when Su did that, he had to modify some of his praying mantis to integrate his Baji. This may end up some praying mantis guys to think Su's Baji praying mantis is not "pure" praying mantis.

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Excellent realistic post!

Now you have touched the center of this discussion. I agree that "some methods are better for building momentum than others".

For example,

- The Baji system can build momentum better than the long fist system.
- The Chen Taiji system can build momentum better than the praying mantis system.
- The XYLH system can build momentum better than the Zimen system.

If your system is not strong in momentum, you will have the following options.

- Accept the fact and don't talk about it.
- Don't accept the fact, borrow from other systems, and improve it.

For example, Su Yu Chan had cross trained both "Baji" and "praying mantis", since "praying mantis" is not strong in momentum, he borrowed the Baji momentum method, brought it into praying mantis and name it "Baji praying mantis". I'm sure when Su did that, he had to modify some of his praying mantis to integrate his Baji. This may end up some praying mantis guys to think Su's Baji praying mantis is not "pure" praying mantis.

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 01:42 PM

That's why I made this YouTube because I am a wcner.
I need to know what am I practicing , what is the reality of my opponents, and I can't live in hk wck movie or stories.

http://youtu.be/GJHtoa9nmn0

Navin in this YouTube practice many different art.

YouKnowWho
05-04-2016, 02:01 PM
I try not to use the word WC (Wing Chun) here so my opinion won't upset anybody.

The

- praying mantis system is like a machine gun.
- long fist system is like a riffle.
- Baji system is like a grenade.

Do you think that the praying mantis guys don't understand that they don't have as good power generation method as the Baji, Chen Taiji, and XYLH has? I'm sure they all understand that. What the praying mantis is weak in power generation is exactly what the praying mantis is strong and that is the "speed generation". So you style will be either strong in "power generation" or strong in "speed generation", but can't be strong in both.

A simple example, if you throw 7 punches within 1 second, there is no way that all your 7 punches will have your maximum power. But if you just throw 1 punch with all your body weight behind it, you can generate your maximum power.

The funnest thing in our life is, it's very difficult (if not impossible) to find a wife who is pretty and also cooks well. Sometime you want to request your pretty wife to cook better. Not sure how good result that your effort will end to be.

guy b.
05-04-2016, 03:19 PM
I have no idea what VT you keep talking about.

There is only one VT. It is ok with me if you don't understand it.

Sorry, your VT cannot over write human biology and biomechanics.

I agree and it doesn't.

And John doesn't have to know your VT. It is plain human biology and biomechanics. John has coach enough to know better then most what is the reality of human biomechanics in martial art

John's misconceptions are based on a lack of understanding of VT. Nobody who did understand the training process would complain about lack of whole body movement during SNT, lack of effectiveness of the stance as a fighting stance, and so on. These are merely category errors due to ignorance of the system.

guy b.
05-04-2016, 03:20 PM
I have only learned "詠春(WC) - Wing Chun".

Obviously not very well, unless you are trolling for the sake of argument.

guy b.
05-04-2016, 03:22 PM

Excellent post.

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Wck is like sickle it spiral and cut forward and reverse at close range. That is how wck is described. As in nui Lim sau and oui lim sau

I try not to use the word WC (Wing Chun) here so my opinion won't upset anybody.

The

- praying mantis system is like a machine gun.
- long fist system is like a riffle.
- Baji system is like a grenade.

Do you think that the praying mantis guys don't understand that they don't have as good power generation method as the Baji, Chen Taiji, and XYLH has? I'm sure they all understand that. What the praying mantis is weak in power generation is exactly what the praying mantis is strong and that is the "speed generation". So you style will be either strong in "power generation" or strong in "speed generation", but can't be strong in both.

A simple example, if you throw 7 punches within 1 second, there is no way that all your 7 punches will have your maximum power. But if you just throw 1 punch with all your body weight behind it, you can generate your maximum power.

The funnest thing in our life is, it's very difficult (if not impossible) to find a wife who is pretty and also cooks well. Sometime you want to request your pretty wife to cook better. Not sure how good result that your effort will end to be.

guy b.
05-04-2016, 03:29 PM

These words do nothing to further understanding. Nobody understands what you mean when you say "sink force flow with clamping yang". It is just sound without meaning.

It is clearly based on capability of body unification. You can keep your blind speculation for yourself.

To change the system you need to demonstrate that you understand the system. You haven't shown any understanding of VT.

guy b.
05-04-2016, 03:36 PM
This again show an self interpretation of what the ancient Chinese means on yang try to twisting the facts.

There are plenty of my YouTube clearly and specifically describe what yjkym in details accord to ancient writing and today's practice to get result.

You can agree or not agree, the it is as it is. And it simply shows you don't know what is it

I post what it is and how it is and the practice to get result mean by the ancient wcners.

Look, we are all dying to hear what you are trying to say. Despite what you might believe it just isn't clear at all. You have here a captive audience. Tell us in plan English, in a single post, what it is you want us to understand.

It is contradictory and irrational to demand that everyone listens to your message, while simultaneously mocking and passing derogatory comment about any attempt to understand what you are trying to say.

Please just say it now so that we can all go home

LFJ
05-04-2016, 09:29 PM

Are you now saying yang doesn't refer to Qi Flow along the yang meridians? That used to be the theory you and Sergio liked.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk-2Ycgp-go&feature=youtube_gdata

The problem with this is that kim means to clamp and restrict. So you are "restricting yang" energy, not opening up the yang meridians as you say.

The terminology doesn't fit your theory.

You keep mispronouncing kim in Cantonese too. Is that because you are only reading about Wing Chun and not receiving personal instruction?

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 10:24 PM
One step further into SLT

http://youtu.be/LZSr4MRMwmU

Hendrik
05-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Boy, you are really the grandmaster trying to twist everything as you like.

Are you now saying yang doesn't refer to Qi Flow along the yang meridians? That used to be the theory you and Sergio liked.

The problem with this is that kim means to clamp and restrict. So you are "restricting yang" energy, not opening up the yang meridians as you say.

You keep mispronouncing kim in Cantonese too. Is that because you are only reading about Wing Chun and not receiving personal instruction?

LFJ
05-05-2016, 12:12 AM
Okay, so yang has nothing to do with Qi Flow? Sounds like you've changed your story then.

In simple terms, what does "clamping yang" mean according to "the ancients"?

guy b.
05-05-2016, 01:39 AM

What a refreshing change. Sergio is much easier to understand. The message is much less hidden in his clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVDAQusy944

"It's about re-building wing chun"

guy b.
05-05-2016, 05:25 AM
One step further into SLT

http://youtu.be/LZSr4MRMwmU

So no answer then? You don't know or are unable to present what you want to say when given the opportunity?

guy b.
05-05-2016, 05:36 AM
Tell us in plan English, in a single post, what it is you want us to understand

Suggested script:

I HS wish to re-build wing chun using my own ideas, bolstered by my "research"

I do not understand standard YM VT, having never trained with someone that understood it, but have decided for some reason that it isn't good enough. Therefore I demand that you all listen to me while I tell you what you need to be doing instead.

If you try to understand me I will discount everything you say.

If you challenge my information then I will make broad brush derogatory statements and refuse to engage on detail.

If you ask me to elaborate on my understanding of standard YM VT then I will equivocate, change the subject, attack straw men, or otherwise evade the question.

But you still need to believe that I am very important and have all of the answers. Despite looking like a wet noodle I want you all to assume that I am the ultimate in wing chun understanding. Although you might feel perfectly happy with the standard YM VT system, I want you all to know that you are wrong and I am right. No explanation required.

Watch my long video clips which you don't understand and ask me more questions. I am happy with questions, never happy with answers. Please do not draw your own conclusions about this bizarre state of affairs. Accept mine instead.

Regards

HS

Hendrik
05-05-2016, 06:16 AM
You sound like those who cannot accept Galelios presentation on the earth is not the center of the universe and refuse to learn the facts.

And

Start to turn into political smearing to against me.

Suggested script:

I HS wish to re-build wing chun using my own ideas, bolstered by my "research"

I do not understand standard YM VT, having never trained with someone that understood it, but have decided for some reason that it isn't good enough. Therefore I demand that you all listen to me while I tell you what you need to be doing instead.

If you try to understand me I will discount everything you say.

If you challenge my information then I will make broad brush derogatory statements and refuse to engage on detail.

If you ask me to elaborate on my understanding of standard YM VT then I will equivocate, change the subject, attack straw men, or otherwise evade the question.

But you still need to believe that I am very important and have all of the answers. Despite looking like a wet noodle I want you all to assume that I am the ultimate in wing chun understanding. Although you might feel perfectly happy with the standard YM VT system, I want you all to know that you are wrong and I am right. No explanation required.

Watch my long video clips which you don't understand and ask me more questions. I am happy with questions, never happy with answers. Please do not draw your own conclusions about this bizarre state of affairs. Accept mine instead.

Regards

HS

Hendrik
05-05-2016, 06:20 AM
re build wck?

There is no need to, wck is always wck. The theory is describe here in this movie.

http://youtu.be/cmlydkTGtOw

The issue is you don't like it because it is not what you want wck to be

What a refreshing change. Sergio is much easier to understand. The message is much less hidden in his clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVDAQusy944

"It's about re-building wing chun"

guy b.
05-05-2016, 07:21 AM
re build wck?

Ask Sergio. He did collaborate with you after all. Luckily his skill at explanation is much better than yours and it is much easier to see from his clips the ideas and intention behind the direction you are travelling. Sergio's clips render yours irrelevant. That is where I will now look for explanation of CSL ideas.

The issue is you don't like it because it is not what you want wck to be

I am happy with the VT system and see no need to change it. It works very well in terms of what it is designed to do. It is ok with me that you never learned it and for some reason felt the need to make your own "wing chun" from books. Carry on. I am grateful to Sergio for explaining what has been going on.

guy b.
05-05-2016, 07:24 AM
You sound like those who cannot accept Galelios presentation on the earth is not the center of the universe and refuse to learn the facts

Of course. You are comparable to Galileo.

If you wish to reconstruct VT then you need to understand VT, which you obviously do not.

Hendrik
05-06-2016, 11:30 AM
The common denominator of what SLT is for

http://youtu.be/hiOImwLb45I

LFJ
05-06-2016, 09:16 PM
You have here a captive audience. Tell us in plan English, in a single post, what it is you want us to understand.

How about another 37 minute video instead... :(

Hendrik
05-07-2016, 06:29 AM

37 mins might save your life time guessing and go no where.

LFJ
05-07-2016, 07:05 AM
37 mins might safe your life time guessing and go no where.

I see you still think lin-siu-daai-da is a specific application deflecting force away with a low bong-sau.

That's seriously all you have to interpret the concept of LSDD, where there isn't even a strike?!

Hendrik
05-07-2016, 07:44 AM
I see you still think lin-siu-daai-da is a specific application deflecting force away with a low bong-sau.

That's seriously all you have to interpret the concept of LSDD, where there isn't even a strike?!

That is because you don't know and have not train in the action and reaction pair force flow handling of SNT.
One uses the reaction force of incoming action force to strike back----- you touch me you get it back.

That is the torque inch power of wck. The short distance almost zero time quick power.

I don't think, it is a reality From Robert Chu , Alan Orr, Narvin......... And the long list can do it.

LSDD is force flow handling skill it is everywhere in WCK.

Low bong is just one of the application example illustrated in SNT.

You keep thinking within the box of physical movement where the force flow play of SNT is absent.

LFJ
05-07-2016, 08:29 AM
That is because you don't know and have not train in the action and reaction pair force flow handling of SNT.

Everyone knows what action and reaction force are. We just don't use gimmicky names for it.

One uses the reaction force of incoming action force to strike back----- you touch me you get it back.

But you only talk about a low bong-sau. There is no strike there.

I punch you. Your low bong-sau deflects my punch and uses the reaction force to bounce me away or something. That's your theory?

Da means to strike, not just to return force. You have to actually attack and hit me for there to be LSDD. Your low bong-sau doesn't do that.

Hendrik
05-07-2016, 09:21 AM
Everyone knows what action and reaction force are. We just don't use gimmicky names for it. ------

Sure.

Always the case of " I have it too".

But you only talk about a low bong-sau. There is no strike there. ------

That is what you think.

I punch you. Your low bong-sau deflects my punch and uses the reaction force to bounce me away or something. That's your theory? -------

Don't you say

'Everyone knows what action and reaction force are. We just don't use gimmicky names for it.'

What theory? If you have it and know what it is and can apply it?

Da means to strike, not just to return force. You have to actually attack and hit me for there to be LSDD. Your low bong-sau doesn't do that. ---------

You keep thinking within the box of body movement.

Hendrik
05-07-2016, 09:23 AM
One of the wcner made this to summary what he get out of the youtube

Cataphract
05-07-2016, 11:36 AM
First this

Fighting is an exchange of momentum. Disregard of what style. Wake up time for many wcners.

Now momentum (hammer) is brutish and green. I'm confused.

guy b.
05-07-2016, 03:18 PM

Some really bizarre assumptions made about VT in these clips

guy b.
05-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Everyone knows what action and reaction force are. We just don't use gimmicky names for it. ------

Sure.

Always the case of " I have it too"

Everyone does have action and reaction force, this is VT. It was the same when you discussed apparently revolutionary ideas of linear and angular momentum..everyone has this. Just not the mumbo jumbo.

LFJ
05-07-2016, 11:27 PM
But you only talk about a low bong-sau. There is no strike there. ------

That is what you think.

So where is the strike?

What theory? If you have it and know what it is and can apply it?

LSDD is a guiding principle of VT. It means to link nullification of the opponent's attack within your own strike.

If you aren't striking, but only doing a low bong-sau hoping to bounce people away with it, you don't have LSDD because you aren't striking.

Even if you take their action force and bounce them away with reaction force, that's not a strike, and therefore not LSDD.

You keep thinking within the box of body movement.

What does that even mean? You do low bong-sau to nullify the incoming attack and use unseen mental powers to bounce the opponent away with a "strike"?

guy b.
05-08-2016, 10:31 AM
What does that even mean?

Yellow Emperor Classic, chi flow...common denominator of Chinese MA...force flow, force handling, spiral force, squats...forget your fantasy kung fu, mind games, slow training, reality of mma many great fighters doing this.

There you go, Hendrik can have a night off

GlennR
05-08-2016, 04:53 PM

Oh for Gods sake........... you use Super Heroes to explain yourself

Hendrik
05-12-2016, 07:17 AM
http://youtu.be/rKsPycUQKyE

Sihing73
05-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Guys, lets keep this to a discussion and try to refrain from making attacks on one another.
This includes everyone from this point on.
If I see any more negative attacks from anyone those posts will be deleted.
Continuation of such will result in further action.

I know some of us have differing views, but the purpose of putting Hendriks posts here in this thread is to allow those who wish to enter into discourse the opportunity to do so. If you only want to make derogatory comments then please refrain from doing so.
If you want to discuss Hendriks point of view or try to have a dialogue about his and or your views then feel free to do so.

Hendrik
05-18-2016, 04:36 PM
http://youtu.be/QbrdJ_aKyRc

JPinAZ
05-19-2016, 01:44 PM
Thanks for sharing, but I see little in the way of 'facts' regarding WCK in this clip - just opinions based on misundersatandings of even basic concepts in the WCK system.

Bai Chi
06-01-2016, 01:02 AM

Much easier to beat someone to death with hammer than spring.

Hendrik
06-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Take your own risk if you watch this video.

6133S might carry one to pass the line of no return and one no longer be able to do their wck in their usual way.

http://youtu.be/jfUS0eC54RE

Get this book if you like to know the details of 6 13 3, since it is not possible to made a 30 hours video to present it

https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Wing-Chun-Kuen-Science/dp/0692625755/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465758518&sr=8-1&keywords=Hendrik+wing+chun

roache
06-13-2016, 03:18 PM
Hello Hendrik,

Thanks for the video.
You often speak of testing and verifying in the lab. Could you please show us your lab results? Would you hook up the testing gear on yourself and show us the brain wave scan, the respiratory analysis, etc.? This could be done during chi sau or better yet something with a closing of the gap where momentum is really handled starting from a non-contact position.
It would be helpful for us to see a demonstration and the lab testing that you speak of. Otherwise this is just talking and a lecture. Now, lectures are useful and I appreciate your time and effort in making videos and writing books, but you repeatedly speak about a scientific verification in the lab. For us to accept your conclusions without a clear presentation of your data and methodologies would be bad science on our part.

Thank you,
E. Roache

anerlich
06-13-2016, 09:45 PM
Take your own risk if you watch this video.

6133S might carry one to pass the line of no return and one no longer be able to do their wck in their usual way.

http://youtu.be/jfUS0eC54RE

Get this book if you like to know the details of 6 13 3, since it is not possible to made a 30 hours video to present it

https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Wing-Chun-Kuen-Science/dp/0692625755/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465758518&sr=8-1&keywords=Hendrik+wing+chun

I watched the video ... at my own risk. if there is a risk, you probably should have a waiver.

I'm still waiting to pass the event horizon / line of no return. Astrophysicists (science ... see what I did there?) say you can pass an event horizon without realising it, but if you are reading this message, I guess that hasn't happened.

The book's $88.88 (Chinese numerology in-joke, you will certainly need luck), I suggest you watch the video first. And decide whether Doctors Without Borders might deserve that money more.

The new era of WC apparently started on Jun 12 (IIRC) with the publication of this video. As the presenter states therein, it was made so people could refer back to it centuries into the future and the ancient info would not be lost again. Humility, your name is Hendrik.

I'll still be training Jiu Jitsu tomorrow, and ...

My reluctance to be assimilated could be a case of pearls before swine ... but, much more likely, a case of the Emperor having no clothes.

roache
06-14-2016, 08:11 PM
"What I present is objective science, anyone can go to the lab and get examine. I rather those third party who is interested do it"

But, even if I go to the lab and do it, I have nothing to compare it to. How do I know if I am replicating your data if I don't know what your data is? Show us your examination, please. I can't make your argument for you. A big part of what makes science "objective" is the ability of others to recreate the experiment and reproduce the findings. Objective verification is a keystone of scientific validation.

I participate in a field of science (high energy astrophysics) and if I attempt to publish a conclusion without a description of the data and methodologies from which that conclusion is derived from and then try and tell the scientific community they can produce the data to verify what I am saying if they want to I would lose all credibility for myself and those who work with me. I may "rather a third party who is interested do it" for me, as it is very expensive and time consuming, but how much am I really contributing to objective science? Postulating a hypothesis perhaps, but I haven't proven anything yet.
You speak of science, but you haven't finished your scientific presentation. So, please, a little bit more data. Objective data, not more subjective discussion.

All the best.

anerlich
06-14-2016, 11:19 PM
Zuti, I'm no fan of Hendrik and don't understand why Robert Chu wastes time with him, but ...

Robert claimed to teach Wayne Yung his structure tests (which he first published fifteen years ago probably, perhaps even further back) and some knife work.

This doesn't imply he's claiming to be Wayne's teacher. Perhaps he should have used "show" rather than "teach" in hindsight.

I've shown/taught WC guys from other lineages stuff (or stuffs) and they've shown me stuff, some of which I've like and adopted. I'd hope the reverse to be true also. Does that make either of us the other's "teacher"? No.

Last I knew Hendrik and the Snake/Crane guys were in the midst of an acrimonious keyboard warrior dispute of epic proportions, and unless they have made up Robert would be walking an interesting tightrope between the two camps. Though of course it is possible to be friends with two people who detest each other.

I'm not altogether impressed with the assertion that YM Wing Chun is inferior to anything ... Robert spent some time with my instructor and gave no indication he found much lacking from my instructor's skills at the time. Though, then again, my instructor has made a few changes to the way he teaches Wing Chun that remedy what he saw as structural issues with the way he was taught.

In Jiu Jitsu, issues like this are fairly easily resolved, and usually both parties learn from the encounter without anyone's panties ending up in a bunch. Unfortunately in WC we are stuck with long drawn out keyboard religious wars full of grandiose claims.

Like anyone with half a brain, my instructor trained with a lot of different people and tested out a lot of theories, etc. I would encourage anyone else to do the same. Though if you watch a few supposedly revolutionary videos that don't actually say much at all, then there are much better resources with proven track records with which your time would be much better spent.

anerlich
06-14-2016, 11:59 PM
"What I present is objective science, anyone can go to the lab and get examine. I rather those third party who is interested do it"

But, even if I go to the lab and do it, I have nothing to compare it to. How do I know if I am replicating your data if I don't know what your data is? Show us your examination, please. I can't make your argument for you. A big part of what makes science "objective" is the ability of others to recreate the experiment and reproduce the findings. Objective verification is a keystone of scientific validation.

I participate in a field of science (high energy astrophysics) and if I attempt to publish a conclusion without a description of the data and methodologies from which that conclusion is derived from and then try and tell the scientific community they can produce the data to verify what I am saying if they want to I would lose all credibility for myself and those who work with me. I may "rather a third party who is interested do it" for me, as it is very expensive and time consuming, but how much am I really contributing to objective science? Postulating a hypothesis perhaps, but I haven't proven anything yet.
You speak of science, but you haven't finished your scientific presentation. So, please, a little bit more data. Objective data, not more subjective discussion.

All the best.

I'm not a pro scientist, but ...

I guess you can test the body (and skeletal/muscular, the distinction between those needs clarification) aspects of "6133S" by measuring the ability to absorb and apply force, presumably in your SLT stance. This is quantifiable. What air squats have to do with it, other than the engagement of the posterior chain and maybe balance and postural alignment, is anyone's guess based on the information (if that is the right word) in the video.

I guess you can measure the mind aspect from an EEG, which reading between the arcane lines of the video and hazy memories of earlier missives on the subject, I imagine Hendrik would think were heavy on alpha and theta sequences. I'm not sold on this as having much of a practical application for combat as to my mind the states of mind you use for practising a form, and fighting, are very different. If you go into a fight in a meditative, inward focused state as you would for a form you'll be getting your clock cleaned quick smart. Benefit of the doubt, I assume H is talking about doing the form. What the ideal state is is a matter of conjecture and probably depends on the goal of the practitioner. You could measure Hendrik's brain waves and mine while we both did SLT and compare the two, but without some objective description of either the baseline or the ideal state here (which depends on context, as described earlier) there is nothing to qualitatively differentiate the two. (On a snide note, I would be aghast if Hendrik's brain waves and mine had significant similarities :cool:).

There is a thing called the Muse which is like a poor man's EEG available for about $400, mainly sold in the context of learning to meditate. FWIW (very little since it's anecdotal evidence), my friend who has one told me that things like binaural beats made little difference, but Wim Hof breathwork made a pretty immediate and noticeable difference.

I guess you are looking for diaphragmatic breathing here. Quantitatively, off the top of my head, you could measure breath frequency and volume, and oxygen uptake into the blood, probably other things. There are a wide variety of people and groups all around the world, from Yoga, Russian martial art and health systems, as well as more recent practitioners like Wim Hof and Andrew Weil, who have made long and serious studies of breathing, many of them predating Wing Chun. Rickson Gracie, for example has made a deep and lifelong study of yoga and Gynastica Natural via Orlando Cani. Rickson's resting breath is a purportedly around four times a minute. I've wrestled with a number of high level BJJ practitioners who use a stuttering type of exhalation which works to relax the body and mind and release endorphins. I mention this only to point out that Wing Chun and Qigong hardly have a monopoly on the study and effective use of breath. Steve Maxwell, the fitness trainer and 5th degree BJJ black belt, has made an intense study of it and trained with practitioners of various breathing disciplines, including a Chinese Qigong master who also happens to be a BJJ black belt, Stanley Tan. Steve has some methods of measuring breathing efficiency and control, and ways to gauge your progress with breathwork. Unlike some, it would appear.

Blood circulation / qi (the same thing according to the video). I dunno, heart rate? The various pulses of TCM? To a large degree this varies on the individual, and is also affected by the breath and other physical and mental factors. I had a girlfriend who was very fit but had a resting heart rate well into the eighties (BPM) because she had rheumatic fever as a child, and currently train Jiu Jitsu with a pro MMA fighter whose resting heart rate is in the mid thirties. There are other measurements like heart rate variability, blood volumes moved by the heart, pressure, etc. There may be an ideal SLT state but with so many variables a lot of questions are being begged.

Perhaps a follow up video, or the $88.88 book, address these issues. Insufficient evidence of that for me to order it from Amazon at this stage.

Hendrik
06-16-2016, 06:42 AM
Wck 1840 Force flow handing with the seven bows is as this picture.

With today's science we can see how to develop the bow sequential for force flow handling or snake slide worm move in the following video which mark the six bows with white marker and seventh bow under the feet.
http://youtu.be/q_VcjwbfYb0

Thus, I brought the 6133S to this era and the rower as the basic 6133S condition machines.
http://youtu.be/f9O41o65khw

Everything is clear, whether one has trained and develop force flow or not. It is the fact which determine the skill not speculation or me too.

Tortoise_Man
06-16-2016, 08:37 AM
Hendrik, you can't use Yik Kam because you have announced to part away from the Choe family and hence you have no relationship with Yik Kam. You need to use iYikKam.

This is your part away announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOArCNJjCcU

Tortoise_Man
06-16-2016, 08:58 AM

With today's science we can see how to develop the bow sequential for force flow handling or snake slide worm move in the following video which mark the six bows with white marker and seventh bow under the feet.

Thus, I brought the 6133S to this era and the rower as the basic 6133S condition machines.

Everything is clear, whether one has trained and develop force flow or not. It is the fact which determine the skill not speculation or me too.

With the diagram you have shown here, no rooting can be done. It is totally a false structure for rooting if you said that it can root the force to ground. It is a big joke.

Bai Chi
06-16-2016, 03:28 PM

Seems legit, it was drawn on a napkin.

Hendrik
06-16-2016, 04:55 PM
Get it straight.

Yik Kam is not Choe Family.

Hendrik, you can't use Yik Kam because you have announced to part away from the Choe family and hence you have no relationship with Yik Kam. You need to use iYikKam.

This is your part away announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOArCNJjCcU

Hendrik
06-16-2016, 04:59 PM
The facts is here

http://youtu.be/A7pynwNEPa0

Stop copying Taiji or others stuffs or term. The more you post the more you show you are clue less. You are obsolete . Lol

With the diagram you have shown here, no rooting can be done. It is totally a false structure for rooting if you said that it can root the force to ground. It is a big joke.

Tortoise_Man
06-16-2016, 07:04 PM
Get it straight.

Yik Kam is not Choe Family.

Without learning from Choe family, how did you connect yourself to Yik Kam? Yik Kam came into your dream and teach you? You are really funny. This does not make sense at all. Please prove that you learned directly from Yik Kam before else all your claims are fraud.

Tortoise_Man
06-16-2016, 07:21 PM
The facts is here

http://youtu.be/A7pynwNEPa0

Stop copying Taiji or others stuffs or term. The more you post the more you show you are clue less. You are obsolete . Lol

I don't mind if you think that this kind of structure can root the opponent force. You are free to have your own delusion but don't affect others. Stop selling your wc satanic book to spread wrong teaching to the entire wc community. Keep it for your own son. It is a big joke when you claimed that you must sell your satanic book at high price to show to people that it is a highly valuable book.

zuti car
06-16-2016, 08:18 PM
It is not a subject of this thread but...hendrik , do you have in written form your version of history , about emei stuff, I need it as a reference for the research I am doing right now , don't worry I am not writing about you or your version of history I just need it to compare and check some things , your name or emei won't be even mentioned in the research. If you have it please post the link

Hendrik
06-17-2016, 10:33 AM
Get your mess straight before playing expert.

It is not a subject of this thread but...hendrik , do you have in written form your version of history , about emei stuff, I need it as a reference for the research I am doing right now , don't worry I am not writing about you or your version of history I just need it to compare and check some things , your name or emei won't be even mentioned in the research. If you have it please post the link

Tortoise_Man
06-17-2016, 12:06 PM

Both Hendrik and Robert Chu are famous for copying. Hendrik copied Ma Li Tang stuff and presented as iYikKam. This be proven by referring to Hendrik iYikKam youtube clip. He copied from a lot of sifus. It is a big joke that thieves said wanted to catch thieves because their stuff was stolen. I think they have serious delusion.

Tortoise_Man
06-17-2016, 12:10 PM
who want to copy Robert Chu and Hendrik structure? It does not worth a single cent. Hendrik stands on heel. Such a shame posture. Robert Chu lean forward like pisa tower. Bad structure.

Tortoise_Man
06-17-2016, 12:12 PM

Hendrik is not expert too.

zuti car
06-17-2016, 07:32 PM
What a joke, like Sean said , who in the right mind would steal from you , you have no teachers , no formal training,no skill. And someone will steal from you? Please!!! I am practicing WCK since 1989. These kind of structire tests are first shown and taught by Leung Ting in Europe since 1979. I have started with LT WT and learned that years ago. About swords, who did you learned from ,and long pole , can anyone confirm , or you stole it somewhere. I have learned my first swords and pole from David Cheung long time ago, i have video to prove it. Can you prove something like that? Of course not, you both have no teacher and no training. The truth is , like you showed here earlier , you are following my blog and youtube channel, you in fact are staling frm me. Problem is , I don't show much so you cannot have a good grasp of it , that is why your lung fu is pure crap. Comparing to you, I am not an expert, I am super expert (as anuone else on the world, even people who do not pracite it)of kung fu . My dear Hendrik ,you are wellcome to visit me any time you choose. About your friend , I just hope he will come to Hong Kong at same time this year and stay in the same hotel. This is my last post to you guys , like I said to your student robbie before, untill we meet , and rest asure we will, there is norhing to be said . Enjoy...

Hendrik
06-18-2016, 07:15 AM
Both Hendrik and Robert Chu are famous for copying. Hendrik copied Ma Li Tang stuff and presented as iYikKam. This be proven by referring to Hendrik iYikKam youtube clip. He copied from a lot of sifus. It is a big joke that thieves said wanted to catch thieves because their stuff was stolen. I think they have serious delusion.

Stop the bs. Lol

Gm Ma li Tang is my sigong. One of the top expert in internal art China as cite in the following video. Anyone with a function brain will go to get experts verification

The one who is a thief is Wayne Yung. Who get caught stealing Robert and my work to name it his snake crane wing chun kuen

http://youtu.be/O3T5G5AEr8Q

Hendrik
06-18-2016, 07:19 AM
I will not expect your post otherwise different with your sifu Wayne Yung .

Go face the Hong Kong CLF people who openly ask your sifu Wayne Yung to apology or compete in legit competition.
Go ahead face them instead of be a keyboard warrior here twisting facts to mislead westerners. Go show you skill. Lol

You guys steal Robert and my work , instead of calling us your Sigung , you post the same way as Wayne Yung who steal .

What a joke

What a joke, like Sean said , who in the right mind would steal from you , you have no teachers , no formal training,no skill. And someone will steal from you? Please!!! I am practicing WCK since 1989. These kind of structire tests are first shown and taught by Leung Ting in Europe since 1979. I have started with LT WT and learned that years ago. About swords, who did you learned from ,and long pole , can anyone confirm , or you stole it somewhere. I have learned my first swords and pole from David Cheung long time ago, i have video to prove it. Can you prove something like that? Of course not, you both have no teacher and no training. The truth is , like you showed here earlier , you are following my blog and youtube channel, you in fact are staling frm me. Problem is , I don't show much so you cannot have a good grasp of it , that is why your lung fu is pure crap. Comparing to you, I am not an expert, I am super expert (as anuone else on the world, even people who do not pracite it)of kung fu . My dear Hendrik ,you are wellcome to visit me any time you choose. About your friend , I just hope he will come to Hong Kong at same time this year and stay in the same hotel. This is my last post to you guys , like I said to your student robbie before, untill we meet , and rest asure we will, there is norhing to be said . Enjoy...

Hendrik
06-18-2016, 07:23 AM
who want to copy Robert Chu and Hendrik structure? It does not worth a single cent. Hendrik stands on heel. Such a shame posture. Robert Chu lean forward like pisa tower. Bad structure.

Sorry, you are completely blind and ignorance

Tortoise_Man
06-18-2016, 09:49 AM
Stop the bs. Lol

Gm Ma li Tang is my sigong. One of the top expert in internal art China as cite in the following video. Anyone with a function brain will go to get experts verification

The one who is a thief is Wayne Yung. Who get caught stealing Robert and my work to name it his snake crane wing chun kuen

http://youtu.be/O3T5G5AEr8Q

Yes, you admitted that you have copied from Ma Li Tang and put in your iYikKam. Ma Li Tang is WC sifu? Anyone with function brain will know that you are copying and put all your puzzles together. That is all you know.

Tortoise_Man
06-18-2016, 09:54 AM
I will not expect your post otherwise different with your sifu Wayne Yung .

Go face the Hong Kong CLF people who openly ask your sifu Wayne Yung to apology or compete in legit competition.
Go ahead face them instead of be a keyboard warrior here twisting facts to mislead westerners. Go show you skill. Lol

You guys steal Robert and my work , instead of calling us your Sigung , you post the same way as Wayne Yung who steal .

What a joke

Keyboard warrior? Are you calling yourself as keyboard warrior. I admit that no people can beat you all (Hendrik and Robert) as the world greatest keyboard warrior. Talking about competition? All your clips are showing that you are too weak to even start a 10 sec sparring session with non compliance partner. Please improve yourself first before telling people to show their ability. You are just a crying kid in wc.

Tortoise_Man
06-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Sorry, you are completely blind and ignorance

Am I blind? You must be full of delusion. I only see a weak man with a handicap beggar structure on a bench. What is so special? Tell me. Is this your new iYikKam structure? Tell me how are you going to use this structure.

Hendrik
06-18-2016, 10:21 AM
Am I blind? You must be full of delusion. I only see a weak man with a handicap beggar structure on a bench. What is so special? Tell me. Is this your new iYikKam structure? Tell me how are you going to use this structure.

How can I expect a non function brain tortoise who like to act like a man know the human world?

Structure? You must be thinking tortoise shell , sorry, human don't have that. You might want to ask Zuti or Wayne Yung on those stuffs

Tortoise_Man
06-18-2016, 10:29 AM
How can I expect a non function brain tortoise who like to act like a man know the human world?

Structure? You must be thinking tortoise shell , sorry, human don't have that. You might want to ask Zuti or Wayne Yung on those stuffs

You can feel free to divert the topic. You have shown that you are unable to explain. I am tortoise but you are wing chun swindler.

Hendrik
06-18-2016, 10:39 AM
You can feel free to divert the topic. You have shown that you are unable to explain. I am tortoise but you are wing chun swindler.

Who cares what a tortoise says? Lol

Tortoise_Man
06-18-2016, 10:39 AM
Who cares what a tortoise says? Lol

I don't care what a retarded weak man says too. Furthermore, he is a swindler.

Hendrik
06-18-2016, 10:42 AM
I don't care what a retarded weak man says too. Furthermore, he is a swindler.

Keep murmuring tortoise, as you love to murmur

Tortoise_Man
06-18-2016, 10:52 AM
Wayne is editor of new martial hero on the past, why you allow him using his name in your paper. You make use of him because he is editor. Oh poor hendrik, like you make use sergio, now you break with wayne, sergio as well, later robert, leaving you lonely
Hendrik has discrimination to tortoise because Hendrik is not as smart as the tortoise.
The tortoise is still clear of law of physics but Hendrik has confused.
Tortoise has female tortoise to match, but hendrik qigong without any female life because he learned the kwai fa pou tin. Means he has castrated himself.

Hendrik
06-20-2016, 08:27 PM
Wayne is editor of new martial hero on the past, why you allow him using his name in your paper. You make use of him because he is editor. Oh poor hendrik, like you make use sergio, now you break with wayne, sergio as well, later robert, leaving you lonely
Hendrik has discrimination to tortoise because Hendrik is not as smart as the tortoise.
The tortoise is still clear of law of physics but Hendrik has confused.
Tortoise has female tortoise to match, but hendrik qigong without any female life because he learned the kwai fa pou tin. Means he has castrated himself.

Steal is steal. Wayne Yung steal by evidence

You can keep post your twisted logic here as you like.

Tortoise_Man
06-21-2016, 01:15 AM
Steal is steal. Wayne Yung steal by evidence

You can keep post your twisted logic here as you like.

Is this only you are having it? Else you are stealing too. Please show me your copyright and pattern. Prove to me that it is belong to you. Else just keep your mouth shut.