PDA

View Full Version : Bak Mei vs. Wing Chun

dre_doggX
11-27-2001, 01:28 AM
Hi I dont know much about Bak Mei Quan except that it was made my a tator of Shaolin who studied at Wudang pior and later rested in Omei temple. I did find out that it was based on Shaolin Tiger? but is more internal.

I tend to think IMO that if the real Wing Chun and the Really Bak Mei fought Bak Mei my of won. because He has been kungfu for longer and he was a monk at shaolin, wudang and omei(omei martial arts are inbetween shaolin and wudang from what I here) at Omei Bak Mei won many tourmenents with is Bak Mei style according to legend.

However Yip Mans frist student was a Bak Mei teacher who Yip Man beat. in no time.?

Bak Mei builds qi I'am almost sure just like wing chun it has been called in the middle or hard and soft
Wing Chun builds qi This I Know.

The founders were alive at around the same time.
so here the poll goes

which style you like better

oh and please list some very good Bak Mei sites.
(Cause I no almost nothing about it.)

You never know what you dont know.

Know that.

sui-fuw
11-27-2001, 02:00 AM
in my opinion,so don't get your knickers in a twist?pak-mei is the offensive to win chun cannot supress,even though it is the best defense system i know of.why i hear you?because win chun doen't expect to get hit,where pak-mei knows how to "roll with the punches".yip-man only taught his son thats it,and spoke to practioners thats it and agreed with what ever there doing thats it.
win chun=fackt lik
pak-mei=ging lik
tai-chi=chi lik
taijiquauan[zen]=qi
are they all diferent?maybe?where has your training lead you?

the legend,don't forget ng mui the only way to hurt her was the soles of her feet.
pak-mei his eyes
win chun everywhere.and before anybody says yeah but ng mui taught w/ch.she didn't.she helped her express herself,the moves are from hung gar,if you look closely?ng mui had students but none survived to this day it is to pure to summon the dragon? :)

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 02:08 AM
wing chun or pak mei

wing chun or karate

wing chun or TKD

AS LONG AS YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR SYSTEM AND YOU ARE CONFIDENT IN USING IT!

:o

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 02:24 AM
could have yip man beat cheung lai chun?

clc was the best in that time! :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
11-27-2001, 02:35 AM
nice f.t :D :D :D this will stir some echos :D

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 02:41 AM
what the answer is, is clc and yip man never crossed hands so we will never know!?

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
11-27-2001, 02:48 AM
yes,but theres a story of them having eye contact in a resturant[no sh!t] :)

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 03:04 AM
left eye beats right eye, up beats down eys too!

hahahahaha are you EYE BALLING ME! :eek:

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Ginger Fist
11-27-2001, 03:32 AM
given both people were of = skill in their method, bak mei wins - no doubt ;) wc is incomplete, weak thru lower gates. any style with real heavy power, hung gar, or speed of short hand with yin penetration, spm, breaks wc. wc is a pus*sy system 4 girlie boys :p oh ... on a + note wc good for young children ;) btw sui-fuw, welcome back :D yip man backed away from many challenges. cheap, lazy ******* with no skills 2 make a living. liar 2, screwed up many dedicated wc students by holding back on a system all ready incomplete :p

jon
11-27-2001, 06:03 AM
Cheung Lai Chun Vs Yip Man
That would be a fight to see. I have to say my money [if i were a betting man] would be on CLC.
This is certainly no dig at WC but the art states itself that its designed to be easy to learn, easy to apply. Even going so far as to say to use sayings like 'shortest distance between two points is a strait line' and 'minimum effort for the maximum result'. This does not imply that its designed around being the 'best' which is in no way a bad thing. Many of there points have much validity but i dont think that WC is one of the 'higher' level arts of which Bak Mei i would class in.
I think higher level arts use any means, even if the training takes longer or there is a need for conditioning. This doesnt apply to WC they openly state they train for ease of use.
Of couse it depends totaly on the practioners but in THIS case my money would be on CLC.
Still just my humble opinion.
I have a lot of respect for Wing Chun so please dont try and tell me i dont know what im talking about its just MY feelings ;)

you cant win all the time but you cant always lose either...

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 06:46 AM
nice post :)

i wonder how wc defends against heavy or sinking power?

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

vingtsunstudent
11-27-2001, 07:55 AM
well it's good to see all the wing chun experts out voicing their opinions again.
i love when people who have never put any time into this system say it is incomplete.
you are fools who's own ignorance will be your downfall when you do meet up with someone who has actually studied real wing chun.
as a side note i have seen many people doing what is supposed to be wing chun but it sadly is not, so i do understand why some might have the opinion of it being not quite complete but please don't be fooled so easily as to think that there are not wing chun people who will quite easily destroy your a$$.
'given both people were of = skill in their method, bak mei wins - no doubt wc is incomplete, weak thru lower gates. any style with real heavy power, hung gar, or speed of short hand with yin penetration, spm, breaks wc. wc is a pus*sy system 4 girlie boys oh ... on a + note wc good for young children btw sui-fuw, welcome back yip man backed away from many challenges. cheap, lazy ******* with no skills 2 make a living. liar 2, screwed up many dedicated wc students by holding back on a system all ready incomplete'
as to this-well- i have never seen a bigger load of in my life.(i hope it was a joke)
vts

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 08:05 AM
you do southern mantis right?

vingstunstudent,

i here what you are saying!

hows it going? :) whats your theories on wingchun when someone tries to close off the centerline and sink? what would a wingchun player do to counter sinking techniques?

why does every wingchun person always compare wingchun vs bak mei, wingchun vs mantis, wingchun vs hung gar etc

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

vingtsunstudent
11-27-2001, 08:11 AM
if you could explain 'sink' then i may be able to answer you.
vts
ps this would most likely have to be felt for me to respond but i will do my best.

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 08:27 AM
thanks

this could be done many ways as a bridging tech or striking. using heavy elbow and ribs power with posture and stances. its as hard to explain also! :)

someone on top of your bridge sinking it and pressing motion i suppose!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

vingtsunstudent
11-27-2001, 08:39 AM
hmmmm,
very interesting, but again i would have to say that it is odviously something i would have to feel.
usually a heavy hand(including the forearm & elbow) that is applying pressure downwards is quite easy to counter as the force is not going foward however if you mean the elbow & forearm are going forward & controling centre then this can be difficult to deal with as you have already let the man get in control. there are various ways to regain centre but again it is usually done through feeling & not mouth boxing.
although most would probably just like to use bong sau, i would probably preffer to try & change the angle slightly, use tan sau & continue to dominate the centre.
vts

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 08:44 AM
thats what im talking about aslo forwards pressure, lots of bak mei strikes are like this whilst trying to control centerline.

thanks for your answer too!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

vingtsunstudent
11-27-2001, 08:59 AM
wing chun's power comes from the whole body but as i said before, there is so much crap wing chun out there that it is easy for people to think it all sucks.
power also comes from the elbow moving through the centre not the wrist as is seen in many who do wing chun. the use of the wrist means that there must be pressure or force(in directions other than foward) used to block whereas using the elbow moving foward through centre means you can control your opponent while keeping your force(pressure) moving foward
vts

[This message was edited by vingtsunstudent on 11-27-01 at 11:26 PM.]

TIger Hand
11-27-2001, 09:39 AM
Fierce tiger-

Forget it, wing tsun would n't understand the concept of sink.

Besides i could answer what would a wing tsun person do to a sink strike; same thing they try to do with all attacks against them.....bong sao and then the "dreaded chain punches".

Slayer
11-27-2001, 10:22 AM
Wing Chun works for me, Bak Mei doesn't Heh, So therefore to me Wing Chun is better. Really you have to stop asking which style can beat out which, I have seen a master of Bak Mei from China get his @$$ kicked by a TKD guy ( swift kick to the face ) if fact if I can get the Vidoe on MPG i'll show it to you guys.
But why must we always ask which style can beat out which, people who ask that truely aren't martial artist.

vingtsunstudent
11-27-2001, 10:45 AM
wow tiger hand, it sounds like you have a firm grasp on wing chun or should i say it sounds like you have a firm grasp on your dick.
vts

fiercest tiger
11-27-2001, 01:52 PM
personally i like most wingchun concepts, i like ykm and pak mei because of its vast amount of forms, concepts, methods and different power generation.

i did a little wing chun in my younger years not enough to understand properly. i have seen vingstunstudents teacher and i have felt his hands. his teacher is very very good!

wingchun just isnt for me but doesnt mean it isnt good because i dont and didnt understand it as i do with my system.

ive been hit by lots of styles, wingchun has some good hands compared to many other styles though. ive seen many top notch masters get hit or taken down does it mean that there style is crap? its the person sometimes that makes the art..sometimes! :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
11-27-2001, 05:44 PM
vts teacher"very,very good"not excellent i have yet to meet a w/c who is excellent? :) that counts you out vts :D :D :D

p.s were you viper t5[i liked him] :)

Ginger Fist
11-27-2001, 07:49 PM
i wonder how wc defends against heavy or sinking power?

--u posted the answer be4 i got to it :D they can't deal with sinking power, can't b dissolved rotationally ;)

Ginger Fist
11-27-2001, 07:52 PM
wow tiger hand, it sounds like you have a firm grasp on wing chun ...

--sure, any child could grasp wc, puts u somewhere in the retarded bracket :D

or should i say it sounds like you have a firm grasp on your dick.

--& being a good wc girlie boy u don't have a dick to grasp :p

TIger Hand
11-27-2001, 08:27 PM
My dick in my hands.....wing tsun in my hands......
both as useful in a fight.

Unless iam fighting a girl...then my dick and wing tsun are useful.

I said "wing tsun will, bong sao and do the chain punch thing" most favored technique in their system. Look what VTS posted-

"although most would probably bong sao...i prefer tan sau and dominate the center..."

Hmmm....i rest my case.

Ginger Fist
11-27-2001, 09:55 PM
t.h. says---I said "wing tsun will, bong sao and do the chain punch thing" most favored technique in their system. Look what VTS posted-

vts dufus says---"although most would probably bong sao...i prefer tan sau and dominate the center..."

--perfect example of ur point, f.t. & mine as well. vts simply proved himself very, very ...
simple minded :D t.h.--u provided a sinking argument, c, vts couldn't deal with it so ... :D

Rolling_Hand
11-28-2001, 03:05 AM
Yip Man had a few challenge matches when he was in Hong Kong - one of them was against the Bak Mei guy - Leung Sheung, not only Yip Man could easily defeat this challenger Leung Sheung, it also enabled Leung Sheung to understand his deficiencies in other martial art systems, such as Bak Mei and Lung Ying.

Not too long ago in Fatshan China, another Bak Mei & Lung Ying grandmaster Mai Yu Qiang was put in an emergency room by a local wing chun fighter for a week. His son Zhong Luo, a very cocky Bak Mei fighter was also defeated by another wing chun challenger.

An open discussion and motivation should be heartfelt, not based on biased opinions. This is a good time for brainstorming, so don't shoot down ideas if resources don't immediately support them, but you'll see the light - wing chun. -RH

vingtsunstudent
11-28-2001, 03:13 AM
the difference between me & you losers is that i don't like to talk about what ifs.(you know, what would you do against?- what crap)
if any of you are here in australia(esp sydney) i am more than willing to let you find out first hand if ving tsun is as bad you say.
cut the crap & put up or shut up.
you internet heros really impress me- NOT.
'vts teacher"very,very good"not excellent i have yet to meet a w/c who is excellent? that counts you out vts'
as for you sui-fuw, i would love to see you try & stand in front of my sifu for any more than a total of 2 seconds. you do the most talking i have seen, why don't you tell me where you are so i can visit.
i have never dealt with a real bak mei fighter so i don't comment on its profficiency(you see i am not as rude or arrogant as you) but seeing as though you are all experts who have odviously fought many wing chun men why don't you give us some stories of how you dominate them.
vts

Ginger Fist
11-28-2001, 05:49 AM
Yip Man had a few challenge matches when he was in Hong Kong -

--and he ran away from quite a few as well :D

Not too long ago in Fatshan China, another Bak Mei & Lung Ying grandmaster Mai Yu Qiang was put in an emergency room by a local wing chun fighter for a week.

so ?, not 2 long ago a famous wc grandmaster was put in a hospital er by a girl scout wielding a bag of frozen hostess ding dongs :p

An open discussion and motivation should be heartfelt, not based on biased opinions.

--ok, yip man backed down from several challenges in his day, he was a cheap, lying, lazy sack of sh*it who screwed up more students than he helped
:D

This is a good time for brainstorming,

--ur brain storms r brain ****s, smell like shi*t & worth just as much :p

so don't shoot down ideas if resources don't immediately support them,

--so don't shoot off ur mouth if ur girlie boy system doesn't support it :D

but you'll see the light - wing chun. -RH

--yeah, 4 u wc sissy boys the light is always a beam shining thru 1 ear & right out the other :p

--hang out with the rest of ur girlie boyfriends on the wc list lil 'ol squat to pee boy :p

Rolling_Hand
11-28-2001, 06:05 AM
You like to pretend you have a hard skin, but in truth you're a softie - *****cat. Sometimes a loose end turns into a loophole. Instead of struggling with feelings of powerlessness, there're different ways of affiirming yourself. Be open to new direction. - RH

TIger Hand
11-28-2001, 06:33 AM
Ginger Fist-

Hahahaha.........you kill me......hahahah....

Rolling writer-

your about as unbiased as Osama Bin Laden, almost as wise too....with your cheap fortune cookie lines.......

I didn't shoot down ideas without resources supporting them, in fact the funny thing is what i said was directly supported by wing tsun student.

Yip Man? plz....who is he?? challenge match? with who?

CLC,Lum Yue Kwai:
1.Fought hundreds
of challenge matches
2.Taught at Wong Po and
Yin Tong Military Academy
3.Was known as southern china's
champions
4.Was invited by
"Northern Tigers" to set up Central Kuoshu
martial art center.
5.Along with other
famous names; Ku Yu Cheong,
Lam Sai Wing,...

Yip Man
1. I taught bruce lee
2. I taught Bruce Lee!
3. I taught BRUCE LEE!!
4. I TAUGHT BRUCE LEE!!!
5. I TAUGHT BRUCE LEE!!!!!!

vingtsunstudent
11-28-2001, 06:52 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-so none of you have actually beaten anybody from wing chun.
just as i thought- LOSERS.
quick- you bettter hurry & right an extremely intelligent reply before your parents catch you pretending to be grown up again.
vts

Rolling_Hand
11-28-2001, 07:42 AM
You have a sense of inferiority complex. The blame game is a dead end. Stop the recrimination and find your way of the box. You'll see the light and I haven't any fortune cookies to give you, but I can show you morning on the top of wing chun mountain. I'm a mensch.

Which means your oversight could cost, in other words, someone may kick your butt. Everyone needs to be let off the hook - including you. - RH

tnwingtsun
11-28-2001, 08:49 AM
>Forget it, wing tsun would n't understand the concept of sink<

WRONG!!!

fiercest tiger
11-28-2001, 10:21 AM
whats up buddy?

ill be sending your package next week, sorry brother this week has been real crazy for me!

ill call you :D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
11-28-2001, 12:23 PM
yip man is good no need to enforce it!!!!

vts sure when i come to oz to drop in on f.t i'll may come down if its true that you have real one?
then after feeling your si-fus hands and more i have no doubt i'll be saying very good not most excellent ;)
it was only a joke i didn't mean to offend :)

why don't you go back to the w/c forum,where its all pink and pretty :D

Ginger Fist
11-28-2001, 02:39 PM
You like to pretend you have a hard skin, but in truth you're a softie - *****cat.

--u like to dress up in girls clothes & pretend u r beautiful, like in spring time. truth is, ur knees are knobby & ur hands are spindly :p

Sometimes a loose end turns into a loophole.

--& sometimes a girlie boy wc player grows up & moves on to a real k.f. system ;)

Instead of struggling with feelings of powerlessness, there're different ways of affiirming yourself.

--being powerless is a sissy boy wc problem :D

Be open to new direction.

--since u've brought up direction, any idea (small) when u are going to reverse direction and pull ur head out of ur as*s ;)

Rolling_Hand
11-29-2001, 01:21 AM
If hand itches, you're going to get something. If head itches you've got it. An unfulfilled obligation provides the necessary means of escape. By all means, use it and don't be a butt head.

sui-fuw
11-29-2001, 02:41 AM
rolling pin is santa hear yet :D :D :D you old **** :D

how do you tell your kid there's no santa? :p and thats its a way to look down on some-one that is younger and less eperience than you! :p wow you realy have excelled in your k.f training this time:D :D :D

what do i hear you say?GIVE ME PROOF THAT SANTA EXISTS?????

your such a smuck chef :D :D :D :D :D or is it baker :D :D :D or old woman[granny] :D :D :D :D or dough,dough :D :D :D

NorthernMantis
11-29-2001, 03:10 AM
Ok, for the last time I admit it <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I threw the chair!! [/quote]

Jokes aside didn't Yim Wing Chun's sifu know other styles and also found other ones?I have it in my kung fu/qi gong magazine but I'm too lazy to go under my bed and look through my stack of "martial knowledge" :D

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

Ginger Fist
11-29-2001, 03:21 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-so none of you have actually beaten anybody from wing chun.

--wrongo bongo lizard lips :D i've pounded several of u wc sissy boys in2 the ground. mother told me 2 quit being a bully, i was a teen ager, they were men ;)

just as i thought- LOSERS.

--yes, u r in fact a total loser, sad really :(

quick- you bettter hurry & right an extremely intelligent reply before your parents catch you pretending to be grown up again.

--we r not troubled with ur restictions, now go surf some gay porn sites be4 ur mommy comes home from selling her as*s all day :p

Ginger Fist
11-29-2001, 03:28 AM
If hand itches, you're going to get something.
If head itches you've got it.

--and if my as*shole itches ur tongue is always ready to cure the itch, thanks but(t) no thanks trolling f*ag :eek:

An unfulfilled obligation provides the necessary means of escape.

--u r screwed then, no way 4 u to escape, ur head has filled ur ass, the route is blocked, sorry 'bout that :D

By all means, use it and don't be a butt head.

--u mistake ur perspective from the head up ass position 2 be the dominant world view, pull ur head out, we r all up here ;)

TIger Hand
11-29-2001, 09:46 AM
Rolling Dough-

You are even...........wait a minute..........I know you........you...you....your....

Holy sh!t....it's YOU KWAI CHANG CAINE!!! I knew you sounded familiar, with you corny attempts at being a sage.
How have you been since your series was cancelled?

What are you doing here on KFO? You know just because you stop doing tai mantis, and started wing tsun, doesn't mean you started to learn kungfu..... But it is ok, you don't have to apologize for misrepresenting Chinese Martial Arts.

Still seeking water...?

Ginger Fist
11-29-2001, 05:26 PM
Holy sh!t....it's YOU KWAI CHANG CAINE!!! I knew you sounded familiar, with you corny attempts at being a sage.

--dude! excellent read! i ... just ... couldn't
... place ... the ... retarded ... platitudes :D

How have you been since your series was cancelled?

--he's been doing a rigorous exploration of inner space. he inserted his head up his as*s yrs ago and has been quietly contemplating the cosmic significance of the massive sludge accumulation in his lower intestine :eek:

KenWingJitsu
12-24-2001, 09:02 PM
You know....someo of you people are pathetic. PRobably all geeks who never sweat when trainnig.

"MY KUNG FU IS BETTER THAN YOUR KUNG FU!!" My daddy can beat up your daddy.

What the hell is "sinking power"? Isn't that what you do right before you take a crap??? How many of you actually spar. You know...fight against an uncooperative resisting opponent?

Reading the previous posts, I would guess maybe two, and vingtsun student is one of them. You can "sink" all you want and you can grunt all you want and practice forms all you want. VTS' answer was a simple one. Why? A simple answer works every time, not some magical foolish looking form. How many of you spar? Really. Be honest; don't lie. How many of you have sparred wing chun guys? Really, Don't lie, be honest. Two man forms don't count!!!

Buncha pajama wearing geeks.

Oh and before you ask me what I would do if someone "sinks" on me, after I die laughing, I will use the "dreaded' chain puches and straight blast him into oblivion, then as soon as he begins to falter, I will clinch with them and deliver knees, elbows and the "dreaded" headbutt. Then to add insult to injury, I will use a bodylock takedown and dump him on the ground. i would then mount and rain down (dreaded chain) punches. Then when he extends his arms to beg for mercy trying to protect himself, I will spin effortlessly into an armbar, casually increasing the pressure and dislocating the elbow:-)

jon
12-24-2001, 10:15 PM
Yeah... and let this a be a lesson to the rest of us "pajama wearing geeks"

On a serious note... Its kinda hard to chain punch after someone 'sinks' on you. Your fist will be pointed at the ground:rolleyes:
Just a thought.
WC is a great system dont stress and stop dredging up the past:p

Rolling_Hand
12-25-2001, 04:53 PM
You can't control people's reactions. They must respond in the way they feel. In other words, wing chun is cut and dry, and won't allow you to have time to think, then react...

Time is the wisest counsellor, wing chun is right there. Where are you 4 legs animal kung fu mumbo jumbo jack!?

Rolling_Hand
12-25-2001, 05:16 PM
What question?

About your di[k head...

hm... save that for FT or Tiger Hand.

NorthernMantis
12-25-2001, 06:13 PM
Yes!!Yes!! I threw the chair!!I admit it will you people leave me alone about it!? :D

NorthernMantis
12-25-2001, 06:18 PM
Beware of my chair style,it's unbeatable.

TIger Hand
12-25-2001, 08:48 PM
Hey Rolling.....

OOPS, I mean Kwai Chang Caine, sorry.

What are you still doing here? We have no water for you to seek.

I think you should have stuck with Tai Mantis, at least it is not a girls style, and besides it looks better in the movies.

Your right Caine! wing chun is all CUT up, and it's certainly DRY too!

Sometimes you do have some SAGE like words Kwai Chang.

straight blast
12-26-2001, 05:07 AM
It's good to see that Bak Mei people are still afraid of Wing Chun.
The only Bak Mei I've ever seen had been in magazines (& one video) and, needless to say, it was very funny.

Keep trying guys.

I wonder why so many WC people "bong sao & use the dreaded chain punches"?

Maybe 'cos they work? Shocking concept I know. WC occasionally likes to test its concepts against people who resist. Some of you may have heard of this. It's called a fight.:rolleyes:

Nahhh, to all you serious Bak Mei people, it is good s**t. I was quite impressed actually. I just like stirring up the lamers (sui-fuw, ginger, etc).
Have a field day, boyz :D

Rolling_Hand
12-26-2001, 04:57 PM
A strong sense of fellowship pervades the day. You really are a social animal at heart. And I am the captain of your soul. It's time to back off and see what happens... gotcha!

tnwingtsun
12-27-2001, 12:59 AM
"In other words, wing chun is cut and dry, and won't allow you to have time to think, then react... "

Some people will never learn..............

So what happens when WC meets WC?

You think that WC is the only system that has its foundation in reflex action?

So you had to think before you honed the skill to react without thought,well????????????

Did you "Think" about going to WC classes with your monkey brain before you developed your reptile brain??

Are you to the point where your reflective action is steps ahead of your opponet when you cross the bridge?

Or maybe your should get out more and test your hands with other systems before you choke on the shoe thats in your mouth.:rolleyes:

Rolling_Hand
12-27-2001, 10:20 AM
tnwingtsun,

I can identify with your frustration. It wasn't so long ago when you were in the same predicament. Skip the lecture and let your imagination to do all the guesswork. In other words, less is more, that's the beauty of wing chun. Btw, how long you have been sitting at the WC station?

Sui-fuw,

Thank heaven you respond to the whiff of opportunity. Otherwise, your cautions nature would have buried you long ago. Not even your 4 legs animal kung fu could save you... Get ready to reinvent yourself again.

Colin
12-27-2001, 10:31 AM
" Not too long ago in Fatshan China, another Bak Mei & Lung Ying grandmaster Mai Yu Qiang was put in an emergency room by a local wing chun fighter for a week."

I heard that the wing Chun guy got done for reckless driving for this accident!:D :D

Colin............

tnwingtsun
12-27-2001, 02:37 PM
"station"

Explain this.

Rolling_Hand
12-27-2001, 03:47 PM
Tnwingtsun,

People usually have good reason for being defensive. * Station * - You're in a good place to work it out. You may not get the answer you're looking for, but keep pushing - just like the wing chun chi sau. Every attemp moves you closer to your target. Hopefully, someday I'll see you on top of wing chun mountain, not the station...!

fiercest tiger
12-27-2001, 04:25 PM
why has wingchun in vietnam has 9 forms and are 5 animal forms?

four legged animal...they seem to be everywhere!?

i cant believe you still bring this **** up, if you think its better than no-one will change your mind. ive bought the ticket and im still waiting at the station!!;)

Rolling_Hand
12-27-2001, 06:41 PM
FT,
--wing chun in vietnam....5 animal forms?

Boy oh boy... please get real!
Is Madonna really a virgin?

Sui-fuw,
--Care to confirm it...

Here you go...the daughter in law ( the one who threw the chair ) of the Bak Mei and Lung Ying grandmaster Mai Yu Qiang - she lost 2 teeth because of that incident in Fatshan, China.

jon
12-27-2001, 06:55 PM
Im pretty sure you missed your train a long time ago, tnwingtsun sounds far in advance of your knowledge, so why are you trying to teach him?
As for"

"FT,
--wing chun in vietnam....5 animal forms?

Boy oh boy... please get real!
Is Madonna really a virgin?"

Maybe, just maybe you should do a little more research into your OWN art, wc is of course alive and well in Vietnam and contry to fools like yourselfs belifes there are several offshoots of wing chun which have different forms.
Also much as i hate to say it mr i hate any animal style....
Is not Wing Chun VERY heavily influnced by crane technique?
I study Hung we have many of the same techniques as wc we just tend to call them crane. Ive even visited a few wc schools who say its derived from crane technique.
Oh then again cranes have less than four legs so i guess there still ok.

Rolling_Hand
12-27-2001, 07:57 PM
jon,

You're not out of the woods yet!!!

Take the time to put out feeler... there's humor, shared interests, and strength in numbers,( sleepy tiger + F. tiger + Sui-fuw + tnwingtsun ). Let yourself enjoy this brighter side. You've got quite a support network.

Sometimes it's the awkward moment and not the positive impression that wins people over.

hahaha... somebody pulls a fast one, but my wing chun hands are more faster than the 4 legged animals!!!

TIger Hand
12-27-2001, 08:43 PM
Hey Kwai Chang(rolling)...

Did you loose your cup of water?

I didn't know Master Po taught you to use a computer!

I'm surprise your doing wing chun now instead of Tai Mantis, most people usually step foward in their MA training.

Rolling_Hand
12-27-2001, 09:46 PM
Tiger Hand,

Are you just coming out from the jungle?

Why troble master Po or anyone?

Just wait for the storm to clear, I'm sure you'll find your way home - the jungle!

TIger Hand
12-28-2001, 01:12 AM
Kwai Chang-

Are you still trying to impart your fortune cookie wisdom? Why come on KFO. I'm sure you will find another TV series to act in.

NorthernMantis
12-28-2001, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Colin
" Not too long ago in Fatshan China, another Bak Mei & Lung Ying grandmaster Mai Yu Qiang was put in an emergency room by a local wing chun fighter for a week."

I heard that the wing Chun guy got done for reckless driving for this accident!:D :D

Colin............

Actually he got beaten by a chair that was thrown :D

tnwingtsun
12-28-2001, 06:22 PM
"Hopefully, someday I'll see you on top of wing chun mountain, not the station...!"

Well, I'll take part of that as well wishing!!

" just like the wing chun chi sau."

The objetive of my WingTsun chi-sau is to penatrate,not to roll,many people miss out on that point and just roll,roll,roll till their boat is not so gently down the stream,penatrate babe,penatrate.

I live on top of a Mountain,maybe I can talk the Mayor into re-naming it WingTsun Mt.

strangecaptain
12-28-2001, 09:58 PM
This thread has been shoved into the ground and broken off. Trolling Hand is not Kwai Chang Caine. He is the fortune cookie machine itself. It is an artificial intelligence that has reached a critical mass and gone mad. Like HAL in "2001". His limitation is that he must reply within a fortune cookie message generating formula. He will demoralize and eventually defeat us by tirelessly making redundant replies that sap our will to live simply by reading them. Ugh! It is like having to watch an eternity of Barney the Dinosaur singing his theme song.

tnwingtsun,
Come dine with us some Saturday.

tnwingtsun
12-30-2001, 03:38 AM
"tnwingtsun,
Come dine with us some Saturday"

Only if ya tell some good ones while Sifus gone to the clam bar,

I'll be back,I had another friend go after I saw you last.

Xmas was great as everyday is!

Looking forward to seeing ya again.

E-mail me about our Chinese New year feast,I got a tastie suprise for everybody! :D

Penguin
01-02-2002, 07:59 PM
What makes you think that Wing Chun is a "girly boy system", Ginger Fist? Next time you criticize something, better have examples to back it up.
Wing Chun offers a complete defense for the entire body. There is a block for each of the "gates". Offensewise, well we like to be in control of the opponent when we attack. What makes Wing Chun a girlie boy system? Its not.
I wont comment on Bak Mei, I dont know much about it.

Rolling_Hand
01-07-2002, 05:06 PM
Ginger Fist likes to draw negative attention with provocative remarks.

A few words for Ginger Fist - Sometimes you just have to let loose with what you're really feeling. A critical approach is harder than it looks. Just like wing chun, it may not be your cup of tea, but it's the greatest fighting art under the heaven.

Rolling_Hand
01-10-2002, 01:05 PM
tnwingtsun,
--The objective of my wingtsun chi-sau is to penatrate...

To penatrate is one thing, and to find yourself within the harmony of time and space is more important. This sets the stage for discovering your higher purpose in chi-sau. - RH