PDA

View Full Version : Hakko-ryu Jujutsu in Austin, TX

johnmcole
11-17-2001, 03:18 AM
I'm a Hakko-ryu Nidan who has relocated away from my dojo, and would like to try and keep my skills up.

So, if you or anyone else you know might be interested in learning Hakko-ryu Jujutsu here in Austin, Texas please let me know and we can talk more about the specifics.

Best,
John

JWTAYLOR
11-18-2001, 11:02 PM
I study American Kenpo here in Austin and I would be happy to participate in a friendly exchange of techniques, if you are looking for a person to work with. I have my plate full learning my own material right now, but I am always looking for people outside of the school to practice with.
I study at Brian Duffy's Kenpo Karate on William Cannon and South Congress. Feel free to stop by any Saturday morning or email me at jwtaylor@anm.com if you are interested.

JWT
www.kenpoworld.com (http://www.kenpoworld.com)

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

johnmcole
11-18-2001, 11:27 PM
Hi Jon,

Sounds good. I'll drop you an email and we can talk more about specifics.

thanks,
John

rogue
11-19-2001, 04:50 AM
Future, who was your sensei?

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

johnmcole
11-19-2001, 05:14 AM
Hi Rogue,

I studied under Kaiden Shihan Sandaikichu Ralph Verde in Southern California. I was commuting out there (3+ hour plane ride) for some time, but then the travel and cost got to be a bit much. :-)

I've been looking for other Hakko-ryu practicioners here in the area for several years now, but have yet to find a single person in Texas.

John

rogue
11-19-2001, 05:42 AM
I studied about 2 years under Sensei Steve Issacs in Deer Park NY. Great art.

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."