PDA

View Full Version : Real knife fight with kung fu

hskwarrior
09-20-2016, 02:40 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a14_1474072029

sanjuro_ronin
09-21-2016, 06:05 AM
The guy that started the fight was real lucky that the knife wielders didn't want to kill him.

mickey
09-21-2016, 08:13 AM
The guy that started the fight was real lucky that the knife wielders didn't want to kill him.

Greetings,

The person who started things ended up jiggling. The guy with the injured foot appeared to be his bodyguard. He failed to protect him. His career is finished.

mickey

Jimbo
09-21-2016, 10:11 AM
I don't know if the kicker was the bodyguard of Mr. White Cap/convulsion guy or not, but from what the vid shows, maybe the latter guy shouldn't have been trying to start something. No bodyguard is idiot-proof in terms of 'client' behavior. Mr. White Cap got cut in the arm or hand early on before taking the rock to the head.

Like SR said, it's a good thing the guys with the knives weren't out to kill them. Those are long knives. Fighting one aggressive guy with a knife is a tall order for anyone, let alone two, MAist or not.

hskwarrior
09-21-2016, 01:26 PM
I think the kicker in black got a little too ****y. after dropping that one guy with a kick then kicking the machete guy who looked like he wouldn't have done anything but the kicker put himself in that danger. his leg looked broke or maybe partially amputated.

LFJ
09-22-2016, 05:13 AM
his leg looked broke or maybe partially amputated.

Chopped around the ankle after the low kick.

After dropping the first guy he should've told his boy to run and bolted up the street.

Live to fight another day... or walk, in his case.