PDA

View Full Version : gaF Problems

IcedSamurai
11-12-2001, 04:47 AM
Let's keep this nice and small and simple, because my last two nice and long messages were erased before I posted because my computer is a piece of crap.

I am in high school, and I look chunky for a Martial Artist. The buff kind of chunky.

There is this person in school who I'll call gaF. He breakdances like my fellow Filipinos in school do. He has been harrassing me saying "You are trash you do fake ass Kung Fu" and stuff like " I hate karate it's stupid" and "kung fu's stupid, I like Jeet Kune Do better, I got all them Bruce Lee tapes"

What a *******.

He once did this "Bong" to me where it's some "ancient Chinese art" where you punch the guy's nuts. I didn't mind because he missed. Another day he did it again to me and again he missed, but it was above the groin and it hurt and ****ed me off so much I ran up to him while he was running away from the hit and run and wanted to kick him. I stopped in midair which made some pretty strong wind while he was crouching that looked like he was couwering, like he knew it'd be a powerful kick.

I left and anger flooded my mind so much I didn't even notice what he kept yelling to me across the hallway. I felt like I wanted to break a tree.

I try to avoid him because I'd lose my temper at first sight. Today, I think he spread rumors to other Asians after school where they hang out and say stuff like "see that fat kid over there? he does so much fake ass kung fu" because when I saw my Chinese friend (and fellow martial artist, who takes Tae Kwon Do) walk by to go home, he gave me a look that said "You're a fraud, I believe what gaF said about you" or something.

Whenever I want to get in a bad mood, I'll just say the gaF's name and get mad all of the sudden. What should I do, report him to the principal or tell him to fight me or something? If I fight him, I might dishonor my school or if I report him, I might feel like a coward.

Give me some advice :P

--------
Within Light, there is Darkness. Within Darkness, there is Light. Within Fear there is Strength.

IcedSamurai
11-12-2001, 04:49 AM
One more thing, he is not Filipino and he has a Filipino coke-bottle kid that agrees with him. He is a grade higher than me I think.

--------
Within Light, there is Darkness. Within Darkness, there is Light. Within Fear there is Strength.

Slayer
11-12-2001, 05:05 AM
I know how you feel, I knew someone like that. I just ignore him most of the students in high school these day just want to have a soap opera like life. With the Rumors and drama, its really pathetic I just stay away from them, find a corner of the school where you can hang out with your REAL friends and relax. Durning lunch I found a corner by the auto shop where no one goes to unless they have some sort of business there so after disapperaing for a while people will forget about you are create another form of drama for their empty lives.

Slayer

rogue
11-12-2001, 05:14 AM
Stupid question, but how would you dishonor your school by fighting a guy that's hitting you in the nuts?

You do HRD and from what I've seen there are many techniques in it that you could use on him without damaging the guy.

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society. (We are not affiliated with Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Jujitsu Kempo Karate Concepts, or Wan King Fist Kung Fu)

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban

[I]
There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum

Ish
11-12-2001, 03:25 PM
I would ignore him and when he says you do fake ass kung fu, tell him you dont care if its fake ass and you like it, he cant use it to **** you off if he doesn't think you get ****ed off. If he tried to hit me it the balls i would have a go tho it woulnt be disrespectfull to your school if you smash his head in just make sure he soesnt beat you cos he'll make your life hell

Cyborg
11-13-2001, 02:20 AM
I wouldn't advise fighting him unless he attacks you. He's probably just miserable, no self confidence. If you see the chance to help him, do it! I have several times found that that will eventually turn their attitude around. Don't expect an immediate change though. Avoid him when possible, don't say anything bad about him. That will simply put you on his childish level.

"Box a fighter and fight a boxer". Bruce Lee

Kristoffer
11-19-2001, 09:46 PM
rip his girls head of and feed it to him. then remove his balls, lungs and toes. feed this to him aswell. then kill him. :)

~K~
"maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

Budokan
11-21-2001, 04:52 AM
The most difficult fight you'll ever win is the fight you walk away from. That's the hardest part of being a true MA.

K. Mark Hoover

rogue
11-21-2001, 06:10 AM
No the most difficult fight is when your wife see's that you've been buying sparring equipment with the MasterCard again. :eek:

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

joedoe
11-21-2001, 08:02 AM
Better that she sees you buying sparring gear than those phone sex hotlines you keep calling :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

Silumkid
11-22-2001, 07:35 AM
I think I'll agree with the others here and say avoid him if you can. Let him spread lies all he wants, if others wish to know the truth, they will come to you direct. BUT, if he touches you, hurt him.

"I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

Castlevania
11-22-2001, 01:52 PM
Don´t care about people like that,spend time with good,normal people and if you must defend yourself (which is a last resort,and it seems you may walk away),you have to do anything/everything it takes.