PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Presidential Elections: The Dirt thickens

mickey
11-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Greetings,

Just got back from voting. When I asked for a refresher on how to fill out the ballot. The person told me, "Stay within your column. Whatever party you are with, stay within your column." All I wanted was a refresher. Instead, I got instruction to stay within party lines.
That was pretty desperate for a state like New York.

mickey

boxerbilly
11-08-2016, 08:39 PM
NY never votes the way I want, LOL.

I still love NEW YORK and NEW YORKERS !!!!

boxerbilly
11-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Good night everybody. Thank you for voting. Who ever you decided. Thank you.

wolfen
11-09-2016, 01:44 AM
The Republic , The First and Second Amendments has a Reprieve.

Olivia Kay Sings The National Anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZa5h2QrMu8

MAGA. America will be made Great Again. For All Americans, not just the Trump voters.
Get ready for all the truth of the corruption to come oozing out. The shredders in Washington are working overtime, but so is Wikileaks.
Most of the people that voted for Hillary were deceived and manipulated by a machinery of lies that has just come crashing down. I hope one day they can realize how close they came to losing everything.

wolfen
11-09-2016, 02:02 AM
Draining The Swamp of the Globalist, Smug, Out-of-Touch, Hollywood Elite is a good place to start.

16 Celebrities Who Will Leave the U.S. if Trump Wins (http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/)

With Election Day polls opening up across the country on Tuesday, some of Hollywood’s most progressive celebrities have got their bags packed just in case Republican Donald Trump prevails over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Here are 16 of Hollywood’s best and brightest who have pledged to move out of the United States in the event of a Trump win.

1. Barbra Streisand

“I can’t believe it. I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada,” the singer told 60 Minutes in an interview in August. Streisand has been a vocal supporter of Clinton’s candidacy, and appeared at a high-profile fundraiser for the candidate in New York City earlier this year.

2. Bryan Cranston

“I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t,” Cranston said in October of the possibility of a Trump victory. The Breaking Bad star suggested he would take a permanent vacation to Vancouver.

3. Miley Cyrus

The young pop star said she would “move out da country” if Trump, whom she called a “f*cking nightmare” were to win the election.

4. Lena Dunham

The Girls star said there is a “100 percent chance” she will pick up and move to Canada if Trump prevails on Election Day.

“I love Canada. I think that it’s a great place, and there’s an area in Vancouver that I find beautiful and appealing, and I can conduct business from there,” the actress and Clinton surrogate said.

5. Amy Schumer

The comedian and Trainwreck actress said Spain would be her destination of choice if Trump wins the presidency.

“My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish,” Schumer said in an appearance on the BBC’s Newsnight in September. “Because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”

6. Jon Stewart

The former Daily Show funnyman may want to connect with billionaire space pioneer Elon Musk if Trump wins; he told People magazine last year that he would consider “getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers.”

7. Cher

The same goes for pop icon Cher, who wrote on Twitter that she would be moving to Jupiter if Trump wins. The “Believe” singer has appeared with Hillary Clinton at campaign events this year.

8. Chelsea Handler

The comedian and talk-show host said she had already made a contingency plan in the event of a Trump win.

“I did buy a house in another country just in case,” Handler said in an interview on ABC’s Live with Kelly and Michael in May. “So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”

9. Samuel L. Jackson

The veteran actor accused Trump of running a “hate”-filled campaign in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter.

“If that motherf*cker becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa,” he later told Jimmy Kimmel.

10. Whoopi Goldberg

The comedian and The View co-host has repeatedly trashed Trump on the ABC daytime talk show.

“Listen, he can be whatever party he wants to be,” she said during an episode in January. “What he can’t be is he can’t be the guy that says it’s your fault stuff isn’t working. That’s not the president I want. Find a way to make stuff work.”

“Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go,” she added.

11. Neve Campbell

The Scream and House of Cards actress said she would move back to her native Canada if Trump wins the election.

“They see someone off the cuff and broad, and they think ‘ok, that’s the voice we need, just someone honest,'” Campbell told the Huffington Post of the motivation behind the Republican candidate’s support. “But his honesty is terrifying.”

12. Keegan-Michael Key

The Key and Peele star also said he’d flee north to Canada in the event of a Trump presidency.

“It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit,” the comedian told TMZ in January. “That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

13. George Lopez

“If he wins, he won’t have to worry about immigration. We’ll all go back,” the Latino comedian and TV star told TMZ shortly after Trump announced his candidacy in 2015.

14. Ne-Yo

The R&B singer said he’d be moving to Canada “straight away” if Trump wins.

“Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president,” the singer told TMZ in October.

15. Rev. Al Sharpton

The civil rights activist told attendees at a Center for American Progress event in February that he would be looking for flight reservations if Clinton did not triumph on Election Day.

“I’m also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins. Only because he’d probably have me deported anyhow,” Sharpton said.

16. Raven-Symoné

The former View co-host and Disney Channel star is probably already on a flight out. During a February episode of the talk show, the actress said she would move to Canada “if any Republican gets nominated.”

sanjuro_ronin
11-09-2016, 08:07 AM
So, we'll get all the crap?
No thank you !

wolfen
11-09-2016, 09:23 AM
Bonker Celebs love a Pretty Boy

So, we'll get all the crap?
No thank you !

That's what Canadians get for electing a Marxist pretty boy , substitute Drama Teacher and Ski Instructor as a PM.
But they have to learn all the new Canadian pronouns for "him" and "her" and renounce ever having had a "mother" or "father".
They should have no trouble doing that. They can don Burqas join the "sisters" in the upper balcony in solidarity!

Hillary Supporters VOW Move to Canada if Trump Wins

Oh the hypocrisy! They don't want to flee to Mexico, but to a Progressive Leftist Country full of WHITE people! OMG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRfgGNMvVTM

Canada : "Asylum North", Safe Haven for progressive leftists, Cultural Marxists and SJW's.

wolfen
11-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Who are you going to believe? Your Lying Eyes or CNN?

New Hampshire probably is being taken by the Clinton Crime Family

Stefan Molyneux ‏@StefanMolyneux 3h3 hours ago
Stefan Molyneux Retweeted Hillary Clinton

You are going to jail.

Stefan Molyneux added,
Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton
“Let us have faith in each other. Let us not grow weary. Let us not lose heart. For there are more seasons to come and...more work to do.”

mawali
11-09-2016, 07:09 PM
Nate Silver (of all people) should know that if statistical sampling is way off then the result will always be corrupted.
1 Does the sample represent the people polled? It seems not since everyone wanted to believe their own hype.

p.s. I just heard a news report that > 18 millions people did not vote and that will definately give a messed up outcome meaning not a true reflection of the those sampled
Personally, a purge is needed for people to assess how they want a future US to be and to be represented and this result is as such. We got what we deserved and we have to live with it and plan accordingly.

boxerbilly
11-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Guys it is going to be fine. Just fine.

wolfen
11-10-2016, 01:24 AM
Grief and Denial - The first stages of Cult Deprogramming

The After Effects of Social Identity Political Programming

Behind-Hurt Crying Hillary Voters Compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ekIjuaRkg

The 2016 Election as a Mass Cult Deprogramming Intervention

I feel sorry for them, They have been suffering from delusions induced by Mass Media programming and deceitful lying propaganda. Now they have to go cold turkey into reality. It's tough love, but it is the only way. They have been saved from civilizational collapse, perhaps one day they will realize how lucky they were to have avoided that fate.

wolfen
11-10-2016, 01:36 AM
Once Proud Social Justice Warriors Now Disgraced :D

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Milo Yiannopoulos - Trump Celebrity Deportation Service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFV7w1gDuUI

Trump OnlyWay

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 02:24 AM
Donald Trump as president, I expect to largely be more of the same. Most of his campaign promises he lacks the power to do, a big chunk of them are not really a change.

His open courting and use of alt-right to help in the election, a group whose every major voice or leader is a self-professed white nationalist, is, however, a huge issue. He empowered them, and they know it. David Duke himself said that this was a major coup for the white nationalist movement, as it gave them a significant media supporter(Brietbart is, according to its head and Trump campaign staff member, the voice of the alt-right), it showed them their influence in online action, especially on Twitter(and, several times, Trump's own twitter posts were copied and pasted from white nationalist forums and twitters), and it put them in the mainstream in a way they haven't been since before WWII.

It has been numerous decades since someone could have that close of ties to white nationalists and hope to win a presidential election.

Now, if Trump clips their wings fast, then it's just more of the same as far as politics.

That depends on what Trump actually believes. Since his entire history is that of an opportunist, I don't expect his supporters will find themselves actually getting what they want.

wolfen
11-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Cultural Marxist Identity Politics

Donald Trump is a racist and all his supporters are racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic, Sexist , bigoted, Gay-phobic, and a basket of Deplorables :rolleyes:

Trump has the House, The Senate and the Presidency. Time will soon tell and very very soon, just what that means.

Obama said , "If Trump is elected then everything I've done will be undone". And that is just what is going to happen and how America will be Made Great Again..

Donald Trump is a racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHlIA3MZex4

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 04:06 AM
Intellectually dishonest response on your part.

I said Donald Trump is an opportunist. I never said anything about all his followers or those who voted for him.

He's an opportunist who used self proclaimed white nationalists to aid in his efforts. And will probably cut them loose in the end, if he's smart.

This is historical fact.

Alt-right is white nationalist. The people who aren't are the fringe. This is fairly well established. Brietbart is the self proclaimed media for the alt-right.

Honestly, there is no going into alt-right venues without recognizing that all but the fringe are self-proclaimed white nationalists, and the fringe is apparently okay with that. Further, Trump was quoting white nationalists on Twitter. And never seemed to have any problem with a major part of his activities on twitter getting huge support from alt-right members who were not shy about their white nationalism.

Steven Bannon. who of course worked for Trump during the election, as head of brietbart, according to this article by someone that knew him, specifically courted the white nationalist alt-right and made brietbart its voice:

http://www.dailywire...on-ben-shapiro#

One major writer at breitbart is Milo Yiannapoulis. He denies being a white supremacist. He is one of the writers of this article:

http://www.breitbart...-the-alt-right/

Large sections of that article, in which the authors are talking about what they consider true versus simply describing the alt-right movement, but why they think the alt-right movement is right, are flat out white nationalism. They go further to split hairs and subdivide the group in ways they are NOT subdivided in online environments at all. They go to great lengths to say, we think nazis are LARPers, while supporting every pro-white argument of nazis in the rest of the argument, saved dressing like them.

Here's what they have to say about 'natural conservatives', which, in the article, seems to be what he considers the best of the movement, the goal state almost like a 'clear' to a scientologist.

"Their goal is a new consensus, where liberals compromise or at least allow conservative areas of their countries to reject the status quo on race, immigration and gender."

Note the race in there? That IS the beginning, end, and middle of the charter of pretty much all white nationalist movements. They always say, hey, this other group can go to their own place, and we get our own place, really, it's only functionally the same as racism, it's not really racism.

He follows this by explaining that that's a reasonable request, and only if they DON'T get it, well then, the nazis can do it their way. Seriously, that's what the article says in this section, if(and only if, so nice of them) liberals and conservatives don't yield territory where the natural conservatives can then "reject the status quo on race, immigration, and gender", well then, only then do the nazis get to gas everyone.

This is the part of the group that he speaks most admiringly of, in his own words. He has been accused of being supportive of white nationalism, he denies it, but in that article, there's hardly an element of white nationalism that he doesn't defend as a natural state, even if he dances around it a lot by saying, look, it's not real racism(never mind the nazis in reserve, they're just larpers), they just want the choice to not have black people, or hispanics, or allow anyone to move into their community that doesn't somehow fit their standard.

He is part of the alternative right, and he does describe white nationalism as a natural state of things where white people are involved.

We need not even discuss the ties between gamergate and alt-right's rise.

I know several people who spent extended times researching the alt-right in many online environments. Probably more time than half the people writing articles about them. One of these people is conservative, and he is disgusted by that last article's attempt to whitewash the stock white nationalism that he observed.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 04:18 AM
Here's an article about what the Trump's alt-right supporters did when a Republican conservative and veteran considered running a third party campaign against Trump and Clinton.

http://www.vox.com/conversations/2016/10/27/13428612/donald-trump-david-french-alt-right-trolls-republican-party

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 04:28 AM
Here's an economist article on the alt-right

http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21707201-how-donald-trump-ushered-hateful-fringe-movement-mainstream-pepe-and

Did I mention that if you make a list of the major leaders and speakers of the alt-right, the majority of that list will be people who proudly say they are white nationalists with only a couple exceptions, who just espouse the exact same things, hang out with the declared white nationalists, but you know, totally aren't white nationalists?

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 06:22 AM
Guys it is over. We already have a new President elected. You can stop campaigning now.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 07:07 AM
Guys it is over. We already have a new President elected. You can stop campaigning now.

As I said from the start, I'm more concerned with the rise of white nationalists than with Trump.

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 08:17 AM
As I said from the start, I'm more concerned with the rise of white nationalists than with Trump.

If that is a legitimate concern amongst people. What did you do to cause that ? For a large body of white Americans to feel that way ? Which means a large body of white Americans now have to stand in the way AGAIN for the rights of other Americans not white. Yeah. President Obama did real great with race issues.

rett2
11-10-2016, 08:28 AM
If that is a legitimate concern amongst people. What did you do to cause that ? For a large body of white Americans to feel that way ? Which means a large body of white Americans now have to stand in the way AGAIN for the rights of other Americans not white. Yeah. President Obama did real great with race issues.

:confused:

This post is incomprehensible (to me anyway). Can you put it more clearly?

Jimbo
11-10-2016, 08:48 AM
I strongly dislike both Hillary AND Trump.

I agree that Sanders would have been better than Hillary, but in the end he, too, is another politician. To put all of one's trust in any politician (or aspiring politician) is, IMO, a big fallacy. "He/she is finally going to rescue us." How many times, over how many elections, over how many decades and centuries, have people been saying that?

I remember back when Obama was elected president, all these people were so excited about "Finally, our time has come." I was skeptical of big changes in that regard. Well, race relations in this country are worse, or at least *more openly worse* now than pre-Obama. We can attribute that to a blow-back reaction from disenfranchised "working-class whites", but the fact is that racism has always been there, just below the surface (or not so below it), and will always be there. No president, politician, etc., etc. is ever going to change that. And let's be clear: Racism exists in people of all races, BUT it is more openly expressed, fueled and supported by factions within some groups than it is within others. And I do mean "groups", plural.

Well, Trump is president now, so hopefully things will turn out better than many expect or hope.

However...I strongly suspect that Trump will be little more than a talking head, mostly following his advisors. And if one believes in a shadow government behind the scenes that's REALLY running the show, then anything Trump does will be within whatever hidden agenda is already in place.

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 09:07 AM
[QUOTE=rett2;1298034]:confused:

This post is incomprehensible (to me anyway). Can you put it more clearly?[/QUOTE

That is about as clear as I can make it.

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 09:19 AM

I agree that Sanders would have been better than Hillary, but in the end he, too, is another politician. To put all of one's trust in any politician (or aspiring politician) is, IMO, a big fallacy. "He/she is finally going to rescue us." How many times, over how many elections, over how many decades and centuries, have people been saying that?

I remember back when Obama was elected president, all these people were so excited about "Finally, our time has come." I was skeptical of big changes in that regard. Well, race relations in this country are worse, or at least *more openly worse* now than pre-Obama. We can attribute that to a blow-back reaction from disenfranchised "working-class whites", but the fact is that racism has always been there, just below the surface (or not so below it), and will always be there. No president, politician, etc., etc. is ever going to change that. And let's be clear: Racism exists in people of all races, BUT it is more openly expressed, fueled and supported by factions within some groups than it is within others. And I do mean "groups", plural.

Well, Trump is president now, so hopefully things will turn out better than many expect or hope.

However...I strongly suspect that Trump will be little more than a talking head, mostly following his advisors. And if one believes in a shadow government behind the scenes that's REALLY running the show, then anything Trump does will be within whatever hidden agenda is already in place.

I agree with this. My son wanted Sanders. Ive always wanted Ron Paul.

I wont say I strongly dislike Trump. I might after 4 years. I sure hope not. Hillary. I prefer no longer serves us period.

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Anyways . If people would stop listening to Van Jones we would not even be having this discussion.

I recommend people stop replying to Wolfen's , victory dance too.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 09:53 AM

I did nothing to cause some stupid white people to join white nationalist organizations because they do nothing to make themselves capable, and so they need another race to blame to feel better about themselves.

I did nothing to lead some white people who have had tough breaks who are lead into the same sort of personality cult as the lamest martial arts cults to believe, again, that other ethnic groups are to blame for their condition, and thus, the utter stupidity of white nationalism gets another member.

Poor whites have always been as much the victims of white nationalism as poor blacks.

Normal citizens don't like nazis. We didn't cause Hitler, but we helped solve it nonetheless. Why stop now?

rett2
11-10-2016, 10:07 AM

Yeah, the really bad result is the congressional vote. Bernie with a democratic congress could have been great for the country. Maybe finally deal with some things that have been a long time coming and that are sorely needed to bring the USA up to the normal standard of modern western democracies in certain areas. Or even if he lost, the dialogue during the campaign could have been much more interesting (and sorry if I edited out from under your feet before)

rett2
11-10-2016, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=rett2;1298034]:confused:

This post is incomprehensible (to me anyway). Can you put it more clearly?[/QUOTE

That is about as clear as I can make it.

You could do better, but don't want to.:p Anyhow, Faux Newbie interpreted it, so thanks anyway.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Further, given that key figures related to Breitbart ARE self-avowed white nationalists, and they have used this to expand their political power and hope sell the same services to other elections, it's in anyone's self interest to prevent white nationalists from gaining political power. They very specifically hold that freedom and democracy are not fully compatible, and are not friends to anyone who wants to have the freedom to say anything they don't want to hear, so screw them.

And the last time people were fighting for black people's rights, it was predominantly black people backed by a small number of white, often Jewish, people, who did most of the fighting and dying, so don't worry, boxerbilly, I'm sure they won't be expecting your help.

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=boxerbilly;1298038]

You could do better, but don't want to.:p Anyhow, Faux Newbie interpreted it, so thanks anyway.

Im sorry. You must only remember the parts of American history that you decide important. Ill sit down. White people never helped anyone but white people in this country. White people never intervene on the behalf of non whites being mistreated by other whites. Okay. Keep living that illusion.

The white vote had nothing at all to do with putting a black man into office. In fact you did not need any white votes period ! You got this all figured out ! Okay.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=boxerbilly;1298046]

Im sorry. You must only remember the parts of American history that you decide important. Ill sit down. White people never helped anyone but white people in this country. White people never intervene on the behalf of non whites being mistreated by other whites. Okay. Keep living that illusion.

The white vote had nothing at all to do with putting a black man into office. In fact you did not need any white votes period ! You got this all figured out ! Okay.

No one said anything like what you just said. You suggested that white people had to do it again, I pointed out that the last time, it was mostly black people and a small number of whites who were supporting them, mostly Jewish people, that actually did the fighting and dying part you talked about. A historical point you apparently weren't aware of.

I'm doubting YOU had anything to do with any such thing, so what you think about other people actually caring about more than white people is kind of irrelevant.

I understand you're going through a persecution complex. Some white people have helped black people. If they weren't you, then you have no right to pride in the matter. If they were, you do. Understand?

rett2
11-10-2016, 11:37 AM
No one said anything like what you just said. ...
The nested quoting is out of kilter one post up and boxerbilly's words are attributed to me... mind fixing? Thanks

rett2
11-10-2016, 11:41 AM

I still don't understand what you're talking about, probably because I'm not following which parts are or are not supposed to be sarcastic, but I do appreciate that you expanded on it.

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE=boxerbilly;1298049]

No one said anything like what you just said. You suggested that white people had to do it again, I pointed out that the last time, it was mostly black people and a small number of whites who were supporting them, mostly Jewish people, that actually did the fighting and dying part you talked about. A historical point you apparently weren't aware of.

I'm doubting YOU had anything to do with any such thing, so what you think about other people actually caring about more than white people is kind of irrelevant.

I understand you're going through a persecution complex. Some white people have helped black people. If they weren't you, then you have no right to pride in the matter. If they were, you do. Understand?

Oh now I understand. Okay. Only some white people helped you. My reply was if that is even a LEGITIMATE CONCERN then what did you do to cause this. You said nothing. Okay. Then what did other people do to cause it. Because according to you white America is looking for some mother---ers to stomp out. In fact I just got my email to report to base for a hair cut and training as we will be going on the offensive in 2 months. Thankfully we have firewalled any Jewish help this time around because we are going to give them Jerusalem. Can't you see it. We've been planning on taking over the US since before my time. We will prevail. White people will be the majority race inside the US finally. Our time is coming. You better look out non white people. We are one baby away from being the largest pool of Americans race wise . One baby and it is ours. You black people better watch out. White numbers are growing.

F--king MORON !

Twist it anyway way you like. I got ****ing one moron posting his WE WIN Hollywood has to leave because they said so and another fu--tard parroting Van Jones nonsense. If your baby was crying this morning it may be because you got no money and cant buy him the newest video game. But you can blame whitey is coming.

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 12:24 PM
I still don't understand what you're talking about, probably because I'm not following which parts are or are not supposed to be sarcastic, but I do appreciate that you expanded on it.

No................

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 02:20 PM
I asked my son to review this thread for me because I was unclear why Rett asked me twice to explain myself. In fact I was upset because I thought I had done so.

Basically " hey black man we took you out of chains you should be grateful. " Not my intent so I apologize if that is how it was taken.

I am still white and I am still proud to be white. And I also take offense when white people are put down, attacked and all that. My son also said, now I understand why you got into a lot of fights. You are easily baited.

Well don't we all look stupid.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Nationalism is the desire to protect the interests of one's own country. It is not predisposed by race, religion, creed, or gender. One does not have to belong to a cult or organization to pursue national self interest. To ascribe "white nationalist" as a strictly white (caucasian) national self interest is a code word for anti-white; a perfect target for societal out-grouping. A useful tool for groups who authentically hate caucasians.

If you listened to Trump's acceptance speech, he made a point to say that he wanted to bring all Americans together as one people. Are you ready to "put it all down" (as Saeng Su-nim told me) and start doing that?

No, white nationalists is a code word for racists, and they do not want any other 'in-group'. So, unless they choose to change, there is no 'coming together' with them, by their own choice.

Trumps words are entirely a matter of his political convenience. You put weight on two. Others weigh the whole of them.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 05:31 PM
I asked my son to review this thread for me because I was unclear why Rett asked me twice to explain myself. In fact I was upset because I thought I had done so.

Basically " hey black man we took you out of chains you should be grateful. " Not my intent so I apologize if that is how it was taken.

I am still white and I am still proud to be white. And I also take offense when white people are put down, attacked and all that. My son also said, now I understand why you got into a lot of fights. You are easily baited.

Well don't we all look stupid.

I didn't even bait you. I wasn't even talking specifically to you. I didn't even put white people down. You brought ALL of that into the conversation yourself.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 05:34 PM
The nested quoting is out of kilter one post up and boxerbilly's words are attributed to me... mind fixing? Thanks

Sorry! Fixed!

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 05:59 PM
I didn't even bait you. I wasn't even talking specifically to you. I didn't even put white people down. You brought ALL of that into the conversation yourself.

Post 19 Moron and yeah although Im clearly a racially insensitive motherfu--er. You are def a racist. Thanks for playing !

White Nationalists. Seriously you are worried about them ? Blow it out you ass dullard.

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Hey I know. Now is a good time to compare Hitler to white people.

wolfen
11-10-2016, 06:33 PM
Get off the Tracks y'all for your own good - Trump Express Coming Through

Yadda yadda on the trivialities. What a waste of energy!. Like BoxerB said , the election is over, get over it.

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

The Cultural Marxist War on Americans backed by the Globalists and the Islamic Jihad On Western Civilization is far from over. Identity politics is part of the ongoing Cultural Marxist war on Americans and Western Civilization. The News and Entertainment Globalist Cabal have ratcheted up their viciousness. It won't stop. They never cared about Democracy or the Election, it was and is their agenda to end us as a nation state.

Here are some immediate things that one might see soon. And there will be a long long list of changes, this is just off the top of my head

The Muslim Brotherhood a front group for Global Islamic Violent Jihad and a front group for Cultural Jihad will be banned.
Same for CAIR part of the Muslim Brotherhood (front group for Islamic Jihad and linked to HAMAS ) will be kicked out of the FBI and hopefully banned.
All Front Groups for Islamic Jihad both Cultural and Terrorist - slowed down or smashed.
Trump will cooperate with Russia to annihilate ISIS.
The process of Islamification (huh? what's that? right. :rolleyes:) in all our institutions ie replacing American Law with Islamic law will take a kick in the teeth.
There will be a stop to the Syrian fake refugee program AKA the modern Islamic Hijra - Islamic Conquest by immigration.
(Actual real refugees such as persecuted Christian groups and vetted Muslim refugees will be admitted.)
A Wall will be built.
Deportation and Self-Deportation of illegal Immigrants
FBI, DHS and CIA will actually start to do their job to protect Americans instead of being social services agencies for Islamic Terrorists and Islamic Cultural Jihadists.
Economic programs designed to bring prosperity introduced and deals with foreign powers that will benefit Americans not exploit them.
The Bill that was going to give Google a monopoly in Silicon Valley - forget about it.
Visas to replace American Skilled Workers with foreign cheap labor - Forget about it.
Obamacare - gone, replaced.
Loretta Lynch fired and her travesty of "Justice" and political persecution of Americans - gone
Corruption between DOJ and White House gone and safeguards introduced.
Special prosecutors appointed to investigate all Clinton Crime family corruption regardless of any Presidential Pardons.
Same as above for Obama, maybe some people saved the evidence of his various corruptions and treasons.
Real Help for Black Communities.
Huma Abedin, the Saudi agent and Clinton right hand stooge - off to prison - nothing will save her unless she escapes to Saudi Arabia.
Racebaiting and the program to destroy Black and White Race Relations - gone (But continued by the Globalist MSM but not in the White House)

Some things that will NOT happen.

The Supreme Court will not be stacked with Cultural Marxists that will destroy and overturn the Constitution.
No Open borders
No unchecked, unvetted Muslim immigration
No Muslim immigration for those desiring Sharia Law (swear an oath not to attempt to subvert American Law).
There will NOT be an overwhelming mass terror attacks on American soil as we disintegrate into a third world h3ll hole under open borders.
There will be not be a new persecution of free speech both in vivo and in the internet (like in Germany and Sweden)
America will NOT lose both the First and Second Amendments.
The Clinton MOB will NOT pay off their financial backers both domestic and foreign by bleeding America to death
The Saudis and other totalitarian and fascist governments will NOT have their feet, brains and HQ inside the White House.
Same as above for Google, facebook etc with their plans to help the Leftist Progressives use high tech to manipulate the American people from inside
the White House.
There will be no Pay for Play.
No two-faced lying, corrupt, greedy, immoral, unprincipled, social psychopath in the White House.
18-40 million illegals will not be pardoned and over flood American Health Services, prisons, policing, schools, hospital etc and drain the National Treasury.
The Transformation of America into a one-party totalitarian state by the sudden addition of 18-40 million guaranteed Dem voters ie the end of Democracy in America
- stopped or at least, stalled.
The beginning of the apocalypse scheduled by Hillary's action to start early 2018 (amnesty + open borders) - on hold.

That's a rough outline, there is too much to write out. I expect there will be vids out on this soon on the (somewhat) free internet by the experts.. ie What to expect.
My impression is that 80 percent of the electorate has been kept totally uniformed of the real issues as the MSM masked them with obfuscations about "kitten-grabbing" (when the kittens liked it) and spurious charges of "racism" etc. etc..

And yes we are still in a fight for our existence against Globalist backed totalitarian Cultural Marxism.

But for the moment we have a reprieve and we have hope that the utter destruction of America and Western Civilization that Obama started in America and Hillary intended to finish will be at least stalled.
I know there are a log of ingrates or simply uninformed that don't get it, but America and Americans have been pulled back from the very real brink of doom (hopefully)..

Top 20 Election Night Losers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DFEHcudBw8

BTW, the grace period is over. Islamic terrorist attacks will now resume.
Global Islamic Terrorism/Jihad wanted Hillary to become President. She was their easy ticket into America. Now that that has failed they will go all out on America.
Be Warned!

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 07:47 PM

Anyway. Like I said. Don't we look stupid.

boxerbilly
11-10-2016, 07:48 PM
I had to pull the racist trigger first buddy. You wanted to on me. Sorry, beat you to the draw !

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Post 19 Moron and yeah although Im clearly a racially insensitive motherfu--er. You are def a racist. Thanks for playing !

White Nationalists. Seriously you are worried about them ? Blow it out you ass dullard.

Dude, in post 19, I was clarifying my position. If that is baiting to you, that's on you, not me. And again, you brought race into the entire thing. I specified exactly which SELF PROCLAIMED white nationalists I was speaking of, which never, in fact, was cited to be you, but a specific group of alt-righters who self describe themselves as white nationalists. I even specified that I figured Trump did not actually hold their positions and was likely to dump them at the first available opportunity.

In fact, the only reason Trump came up in my part is in my criticism of enabling them to gain traction politically. Not his voters, these white nationalists are not nearly enough people to elect him, but them specifically and the role they played in his campaign, not their role as voters.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=Faux Newbie;1298052]

Oh now I understand. Okay. Only some white people helped you.

I don't believe 'I' ever entered into the equation. What and who helped me is not germane to allowing political extremists, no matter their race, to gain undo traction in our election process.

My reply was if that is even a LEGITIMATE CONCERN then what did you do to cause this. You said nothing. Okay. Then what did other people do to cause it.

I already explained exactly this before you even responded to me. Trump's courting of the alt-right gave white nationalists a political power they did not have before. Even David Duke is saying as much. As is the American Nazi Party and virtually every white nationalist, white supremacist, nazi and klan organization. As is the members of the alt-right themselves.

Because according to you white America is looking for some mother---ers to stomp out.

No, this is what YOU just said. I do not confuse the lame dicks of white nationalism with most whites, because most whites want nothing to do with them.

Twist it anyway way you like. I got ****ing one moron posting his WE WIN Hollywood has to leave because they said so and another fu--tard parroting Van Jones nonsense. If your baby was crying this morning it may be because you got no money and cant buy him the newest video game. But you can blame whitey is coming.

Dude, I didn't know who Van Jones WAS before you put up his name before. I still haven't watched that video, it's some guy with a video that's making the rounds on facebook that you don't like, that's the sum of my knowledge of him. Again, you brought that into the conversation. If you confuse a finite number of white nationalist organizations under alt-right with you, that's you twisting things.

Faux Newbie
11-10-2016, 09:26 PM
I had to pull the racist trigger first buddy. You wanted to on me. Sorry, beat you to the draw !

Considering that the closest thing that occurred to me calling anyone racist was basically saying a narrow group of white supremacists are racist, your persecution complex that makes YOU equate attacks on two-bit nazis with attacks on YOU is YOUR issue.

rett2
11-10-2016, 11:53 PM

I'm sure it was because I'm out of touch with how the debate is framed over there these days and/or am dense. Anyway, thanks again.

wolfen
11-11-2016, 03:39 AM
Internecine Distractions while Jihad eats us from within

The Future Belongs to Those Who Bother to Turn Up for It.

Cultural Marxism 101 - use the minorities to destroy the majorities

"Fight With Cudgels" - Goya

Meanwhile, back at the Jihad ranch...The First Most Urgent Step needed to regain control of National Security

Egyptian MP: Trump’s Election Means ‘Dark Days for Muslim Brotherhood’ (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/09/egyptian-mp-welcomes-trump-elections-dark-days-muslim-brotherhood/)

Muslim Brotherhood Supporters in Egypt

An Egyptian lawmaker celebrated Donald Trump’s victory in Tuesday’s U.S. presidential elections as “a strong message against Islamists.”

Mustafa Juneidi said he was sure Trump was going to win, and said that “dark days are awaiting the Muslim Brotherhood and their allies.”

He also said that Egypt’s relations with the US “will improve, as Trump already named President [Abdel Fatah] Sisi as a hero and a strong ally who was shunned by the Obama Administration.”

He further said that Trump’s victory signals the victory of social media over the mainstream media that was biased in Hillary Clinton’s favor. “Trump’s election means that people no longer believe what the media tells them.”

Jamie Glazov Moment: Trump’s First Step vs. Muslim Brotherhood.

The Glazov Gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S49AU7VWkFg

This is a quick summary of the Holy Land Foundation Trial and former CIA Director's Eric Holders' betrayal of America. He stopped and blocked the prosecution of CAIR, ISNA and the Muslim Brotherhood.

It was done by order of Obama ostensibly for PC correctness but only Obama can answer why and he has never accounted for this. During that trial, CAIR was found to have financial links to the terrorist organization HAMAS.

To this day CAIR remains unindicted in conspiracy though there is still every reason to indict them. All of these groups are involved in Islamic Jihad within America and their stated aim is Civilizational Jihad operating from within America, Since them they have done enormous damage to America's internal security defenses, undermined many other American Institutions such Education, Justice, Police Services, , etc and co-ordinates Cultural Jihad with Terrorist Jihad for the ultimate purpose of imposing Islamic Law and conquering America.

(Something similar is happening in Canada courtesy of the Liberal opportunist , Trudeau.)

Essentially This single event has made America virtually defenseless to Islamic Jihad and has opened the door for Jihadist Infiltration to the very heart of America's Defense Institutions. If this is not reversed, America is finished.

I have never heard the MSM say the word "Islamification", and yet this is the foremost threat to America today.

This should be President Trump's absolute first priority and will be the litmus test for his Presidency.

Stephen Coughlin
Stephen has many videos on the net , notably the "Red Pill Briefings" and they are rich with information. None of it exists in the MSM.

Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad (https://www.amazon.com/Catastrophic-Failure-Blindfolding-America-Jihad/dp/1511617500)

After the events of September 11, 2001, Stephen Coughlin was mobilized from his private sector career to the Intelligence Directorate at the Joint Chiefs of Staff to work in Targeting. Thus began his education in terrorism. In the years that followed, Coughlin earned recognition as the Pentagon’s leading expert on the Islamic-based doctrines motivating jihadi groups that confront America.

He came into demand as a trainer and lecturer at leading commands and senior service staff institutions, including the National Defense University, the Army and Navy War Colleges, the Marine Corps-Quantico, the State Department, and the FBI. So effective were his presentations that some in the special operations community dubbed them “Red Pill” briefings, a reference to an iconic scene in The Matrix. It’s an apt metaphor: Once the facts and doctrines are properly explained and understood, there is no going back. This was more than our enemies – and, it seems, our leaders – could tolerate.

Beginning in 2011, the Muslim Brotherhood convinced the White House to ban Coughlin and put an end to his briefings. The move was in keeping with shariah concepts of slander that seek to blindfold America to certain realities that render us defenseless against a threat made existential by the very ignorance it gets our leaders to enforce. In times like this – when the White House’s former counterterrorism strategist can declare it unconstitutional to allow national security analysts to look to Islam to understand jihad – there’s an urgent need to pull away the blindfold so we can see and confront the threat. Such is the goal of Catastrophic Failure. The book, drawn heavily from Coughlin’s “outlawed” briefings, is a comprehensive assessment of Islamic law and doctrine known to form the basis of hostile threat strategies directed against America and the West, the challenges they present, and the ideologically induced breakdown of fact-based decision making that is nothing short of professional malpractice by our national security elites.

The Glazov Gang-Stephen Coughlin on “Catastrophic Failure.” (youtube Video) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie5Cl3kQuus)

Stephen Coughlin - Catastrophic Failure. Blindfolding America in the name of jihad (Part 1) (Youtube Video) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIvdO--XIhY)

boxerbilly
11-11-2016, 07:12 AM
Dude, in post 19, I was clarifying my position. If that is baiting to you, that's on you, not me. And again, you brought race into the entire thing. I specified exactly which SELF PROCLAIMED white nationalists I was speaking of, which never, in fact, was cited to be you, but a specific group of alt-righters who self describe themselves as white nationalists. I even specified that I figured Trump did not actually hold their positions and was likely to dump them at the first available opportunity.

In fact, the only reason Trump came up in my part is in my criticism of enabling them to gain traction politically. Not his voters, these white nationalists are not nearly enough people to elect him, but them specifically and the role they played in his campaign, not their role as voters.

Like I said Obama did real good on race issues.

Hopefully Trump does better but in the end. I has to be you and me and everyone else.

White Nationalists again. Are they a real threat ? Their vote was likely inconsequential. But every vote helps. But again you see how all this crap can be twisted. Oh it is okay for black radical groups to openly support a black president but god help us if White Nationalist ( NAZI- hey you put the word out there ) openly support a white president. You see. I know you are likely no more racist than I am. Mostly biased and hugely insensitive in words and descriptives we choose.

I did not bring race into this thread buddy. I responded to it. I was not speaking of you when I said Im easily baited. I never answered that to you.

Most white Americans did not vote for race. We need MONEY ! JOBS !

Have a great 3 day weekend everyone.

Faux Newbie
11-11-2016, 07:18 AM
"White nationalist" is a code word for anti-white.

No, it's a code word racists, white supremacists, use for themselves.

You are saying that because you do not like white people.

No, I like white people just fine. I don't particularly like racists, which is what people who call themselves white supremacists are. By coincidence, neither do the vast majority of white people.

53% of white women voted for Trump. If you call them "white nationalists", by your own PC standards you are being misogynist.

Since I didn't call white women who voted for Trump white nationalists, you don't have a point. I called the alt-right, especially their founders and their major voices, white nationalist, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THAT SPECIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE CALLS ITSELF.

If you actually read what you were responding to, that would help...

boxerbilly
11-11-2016, 07:19 AM
Considering that the closest thing that occurred to me calling anyone racist was basically saying a narrow group of white supremacists are racist, your persecution complex that makes YOU equate attacks on two-bit nazis with attacks on YOU is YOUR issue.

Stupid white people. Dude, its fine. This is the stuff whites and black keep doing. Race issue went backwards.

Do I like whites that want to kill other Americans ? NO. I have a mixed family. Do I like racist blacks that want to kill other Americans ? No.

Do average blacks and white **** one another off because we don't get it ? Yeah , we still do. Just turn on a tv. There is Van Jones. You may have never heard of him but lots of people have. Sparking fear and that sparks hate.

You can thank people like Van Jones white and black for putting everything we say and do under a microscope.

Stay off radical racist sites as much as possible. I do. Id never heard of breitbart until this thread.

Faux Newbie
11-11-2016, 07:27 AM
Like I said Obama did real good on race issues.

Hopefully Trump does better but in the end. I has to be you and me and everyone else.

White Nationalists again. Are they a real threat ? Their vote was likely inconsequential. But every vote helps. But again you see how all this crap can be twisted. Oh it is okay for black radical groups to openly support a black president but god help us if White Nationalist ( NAZI- hey you put the word out there ) openly support a white president. You see. I know you are likely no more racist than I am. Mostly biased and hugely insensitive in words and descriptives we choose.

I did not bring race into this thread buddy. I responded to it. I was not speaking of you when I said Im easily baited. I never answered that to you.

Most white Americans did not vote for race. We need MONEY ! JOBS !

Have a great 3 day weekend everyone.

No, the alt-right(and, let me be clear, so that there is no confusion, I'm not talking about anyone but them) is not dangerous as a voting bloc, they are dangerous because they have gained inroads to the election process by way of how they aided the online electioneering for Trump with the intention of carrying this out for other candidates in the future. Including(not sure if I posted the link to this earlier) hacking and harassing a Republican vet who considered running against Trump and Clinton as a third party candidate, including sending pictures of his adopted daughter in a gas chamber to his family, that sort of stuff.

I'm not talking about you, or normal Republican or libertarian voters or any voters, only and specifically the alt-right people, and only insofar as this helped them gain power, and I don't think that's good for anyone. That's why it concerns me. And I'm not actually labeling anyone a white nationalist, I'm referring to people who call themselves that, like the founder of the alt-right movement, and all its major players. They are the ones saying that they are white nationalists.

Faux Newbie
11-11-2016, 07:30 AM
Stupid white people. Dude, its fine. This is the stuff whites and black keep doing. Race issue went backwards.

Do I like whites that want to kill other Americans ? NO. I have a mixed family. Do I like racist blacks that want to kill other Americans ? No.

Do average blacks and white **** one another off because we don't get it ? Yeah , we still do. Just turn on a tv. There is Van Jones. You may have never heard of him but lots of people have. Sparking fear and that sparks hate.

You can thank people like Van Jones white and black for putting everything we say and do under a microscope.

Stay off radical racist sites as much as possible. I do. Id never heard of breitbart until this thread.

I understand. It's the development of 'stupid people who just got a lot more political power, and basically are known for hacking and anonymously harassing anyone they don't like, Democrat or Republican, and hacking and harassing their kids, family, ad infinitum' that I think should be dealt with.

I do not imagine that stupid people will cease to be.

Anyway, that's been what I was trying to get across.

Faux Newbie
11-11-2016, 07:31 AM
"White Nationalist" is just a code name for anti-white. You are saying that because you do not like white people. If you would read what I am responding to, that would help. You still have not answered the question: Do you want a unified people?

So, these white people are calling themselves white nationalists because they are anti-white?

mickey
11-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Greetings,

This thread has meandered into something strange yet, interesting. The issues presented here have largely beens stoked by the matrix of media. It has nothing to do with the sad issue of race at all. And if Blacks feel the need to place their arses in the line of fire, they deserved whatever is coming to them. I am happy that the white nationalists have sided with Trump even if they cannot stand people that look like me. The real fight that got Trump into office is the pushback against the Neo Conservatives. And this alluded to but never spelled out. Media kept it that way. Yet, within this thread, there is so much push button rhetoric that it obfuscates the real fight. The white nationalists/racists have a very good idea about what is going on and I am happy they are stepping up. As far as racism is concerned, I prefer that it be out in the open so that there are no delusions about the direction this country is really going in. If I lived in Louisiana, I would actively campaign for David Duke. Put all the social ills out there if it means putting America back on track and stepping forward as a strong and united nation.

I will be running for President in 2020 if I am not seen running for my life before then. :D

mickey

boxerbilly
11-11-2016, 08:52 AM
Greetings,

This thread has meandered into something strange yet, interesting. The issues presented here have largely beens stoked by the matrix of media. It has nothing to do with the sad issue of race at all. And if Blacks feel the need to place their arses in the line of fire, they deserved whatever is coming to them. I am happy that the white nationalists have sided with Trump even if they cannot stand people that look like me. The real fight that got Trump into office is the pushback against the Neo Conservatives. And this alluded to but never spelled out. Media kept it that way. Yet, within this thread, there is so much push button rhetoric that it obfuscates the real fight. The white nationalists/racists have a very good idea about what is going on and I am happy they are stepping up. As far as racism is concerned, I prefer that it be out in the open so that there are no delusions about the direction this country is really going in. If I lived in Louisiana, I would actively campaign for David Duke. Put all the social ills out there if it means putting America back on track and stepping forward as a strong and united nation.

I will be running for President in 2020 if I am not seen running for my life before then. :D

mickey

Hey Buddy,

That's why said America is a white country. By numbers. The white race is massive. 80% of the US. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

Radicals do not need to grow any larger. It would be very bad . I have no doubt there are white people on the fence. I did mention I believe race issues took a step back. It all looked fine and dandy but underneath there is enough animosity to cause issues in certain areas of this country. It s so easy to spin hate of another race when things look bleak. So easy to twist comments and say a ha. Well you accuse white people of doing what blacks just did. Same the other way around. The radicals understand the numbers game. Its a simple concept. It works.

Faux Newbie
11-11-2016, 09:05 AM
You are calling white people "white nationalist" because you do not like them. You still have not answered the question so I will take no answer as 'no'.

Again, I did not call 'white people' white nationalists', I referred to a specific group of white people who CALL THEMSELVES white nationalists by the term, because I assume, when they call themselves white nationalists, they are white nationalists.

And I did not answer your question because a discussion involves some back and forth, versus you simply assigning false meanings to my statements.

Only a naive fool believes that a functional coalition that includes minorities can also include white nationalists with carte blanche to anonymously harass people in support of candidates they are helping get elected, without minorities and any who support them becoming among the chosen targets.

In short, you cannot form coalitions with both white nationalists and minorities, it has never worked, it has always been at the cost of the minorities in American history.

Since you are choosing a disingenuous approach to discussion, I believe I have said my piece.

mickey
11-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Greetings,

In short, you cannot form coalitions with both white nationalists and minorities, it has never worked, it has always been at the cost of the minorities in American history.

This is not true. You can have alliances if you face a common foe.

mickey

Faux Newbie
11-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Greetings,

This is not true. You can have alliances if you face a common foe.

mickey

In U.S. history, when open white nationalism had any power, the only reason this ever happened was either coercion of the black Americans by threat of force, or because they were not supporting the South, but the federal government, with the purpose of gaining equal rights.

Having white nationalists in some places of power again will give the impression that no matter what they do, it does not matter.

Never mind what the majority of white people think of having white nationalists anywhere near the mechanisms of government. Many Republicans are not actually happy about it, Democrats aren't, minorities aren't. Most voters aren't aware of the connections yet, but that won't last if he keeps those connections or other radicals in the GOP make use of them.

The Republicans, for the most part, voted along party lines, with slightly less than last time. Most have no idea of the courting of white nationalists, that it is an actual thing. Most voters will not think much of that. Assuming no sweeping changes to our form of government, he probably can't count on that twice, given that a fair number of Republicans voted for Hillary, someone they hate, because they thought she was the lesser of two evils.

Find some 'common enemy', and you find someone that minorities will say, 'Oh, so white nationalists hate them? Kind of like us? Gosh, let's do this."

No, the idea of such a coalition is naive in the face of our history.

boxerbilly
11-11-2016, 10:38 AM
This is an endless pit.

I sure hope we get jobs and people can be happy.

mickey
11-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Greetings,

Billy,

In time, I will delete this thread.

I find it interesting that when I mentioned the NeoCons it was like I passed bubbly gas in a classy, black tie, function: hardly noticed. It did not fit in with the conditioning displayed here.

mickey

Jimbo
11-11-2016, 11:02 AM
mickey,

Check out my last two-sentence paragraph in post #22. I feel this is what's really happening, and all the rest is mostly smoke and mirrors.

boxerbilly
11-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Well I assume Trump got their vote or some of it.

Conditioning. YES. We all learned this stuff through repetition. That is potentially the only thing I like about the kids in my sons generation. I like them of course. But they have done so well with the more prevalent mix of races today.

When I went to school there was maybe 10 black kids in HS. It was a white town. In fact blacks really were not allowed din our town. That did not change until the Regan era. My family had a corperation.in the medical and home service fields. You have heard of Visiting Nurse. Predate them in Rochester anyway. Lost it all in the Bush era because of taxes. In fact we almost lost everything. Im still ****ed at that. Back to point. We used to have lots of black employees stopping by the house. Not exactly popular with the people on the street, LOL.

"OMG they have black people at their house", LOL. Hired a few Mohawks too. And poor white people. Most started at 5 an hour. Minimum was like 3- 3.25. Nurse aids or cleaners. Home cleaning. The aids made like 8 on average. Nurses were paid more than the Hospital because they could get it. Most black females became aids. Most black men did not want to do that so cleaners.

I think at one point we were maybe 35-40% black staffed.

mickey
11-11-2016, 11:56 AM
Greetings Jimbo,

mickey,

Check out my last two-sentence paragraph in post #22. I feel this is what's really happening, and all the rest is mostly smoke and mirrors.

I did read it.

Back in the late 1980's NYC was in turmoil because a jogger was allegedly raped by a group of black adolescent boys. Donald trump was heated about this matter and took out ad space in a local newspaper to voice it. The boys made "confessions" using words they did not have understanding of and ended up doing time. Donald Trump's stand was dependent upon the "information" he was given. Even after the boys were exonerated over a decade later, Trump's so called police contacts insisted they were guilty. My assessment is that Trump is not on the inside track with ANYONE and that is why both Democrats and Republicans really did not want him. Now, he is going to have to play some ball. I do think if he keeps his head together, he might be able to do some good things. If he lines up with the established ills as you suggested, he will get taken out with a bullet. The people who lined up with him know what is going on and are past the tipping point. They are not interested in being crossed. Trump's Presidency is a very serious moment for everyone in America.

mickey

boxerbilly
11-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Potentially Dangerous Taxpayers, 1990s:
The IRS initially notified the public of militants with tax rage in 1991, handing law enforcement a list of 8,800 "potentially dangerous taxpayers." The title "potentially dangerous taxpayer" may sound like a hilarious badge of honor for your tax-hating uncle, or a possible Twitter bio for Wesley Snipes, but shortly after the list came out, members of the "Tax Protest Movement" showed they were serious by stepping up violence against the IRS. Fortunately, the 1990s was an era of rampant incompetence among members of the militant tax protester community.

boxerbilly
11-11-2016, 01:05 PM
People got on that list or similar for saying . "Im going to kill myself because I cant pay this. The PENALTIES. " Tossed in jail. Accounts froze. Property taken. Business closed. Jobs lost. All because of late fee interest. Payroll peaked at 50 grand a month. All those jobs lost because of taxes and the fines for being late. One time. It snowballed. We were not the only ones.

boxerbilly
11-11-2016, 02:21 PM
By the way. Anyone born to a US parent , even if you never stepped foot on US soil could be arrested when you do so for tax evasion. LOL. True. You may officially still be classed a US citizen and if you worked abroad. YOU OWE !

Oh let me put to rest that nonsense I guess even Trump was spewing to Obama haters. It does not matter where Obama was born. His mother was a US citizen which made him a US citizen and legal to become President. I was also born in Hawaii. But I could have been born anywhere and still I am a US citizen by birth because of my parents. And eligible for President but since Mickey is running I can fu--k off for a bit longer.

wolfen
11-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Live Free or Die

Greetings,

Billy,

In time, I will delete this thread.

I find it interesting that when I mentioned the NeoCons it was like I passed bubbly gas in a classy, black tie, function: hardly noticed. It did not fit in with the conditioning displayed here.

mickey

I keep a copy of all my posts that are in fact essays and I repost most of them elsewhere. I'm writing for myself, to advance my own research, I'm fully aware that I'm writing to a dead audience here. It is very freeing to be in such a milieu. It allows me an abstraction of the material.

I would say everyone in this thread is doing their best to avoid the predominant issues and threats that America and that they themselves faces today, the foremost being Islamic Jihad (Both Violent Jihad and Cultural Stealth Jihad or Islamification) , the other being Cultural Marxism.To lose a delusion of Induced Identity Dysfunction is too much to bear for most people.

The Jihad stops here

=======>

The Truth About the Trump Protests

These are America's real enemies. They do not believe in Democracy. They ally with Islamic Fascism to try to destroy America. They are not Dem/Hillary supporters, that is a useful tool of destruction.. They are in fact revolutionary Cultural Marxists (whether they know it or not) with an agenda to destroy the entire cultural inheritance of Western Civilization and America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

Paul Joseph Watson

Published on Nov 10, 2016

F.. off to North Korea, you democracy-hating clowns. :D :D :D

wolfen
11-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Somehow the big pack of dobermans in the front yard was overlooked... :rolleyes:

mickey,

IMO, totally superficial, you addressed none of the issues and civilizational threats in post 42 and post 49.

And if one believes in a shadow government behind the scenes that's REALLY running the show, then anything Trump does will be within whatever hidden agenda is already in place.

The "Shadow Government" is fully out in the open it's the Globalists (power elite) who are using Cultural Marxism Terrorism , control of the media, control of media elected Progressive Leftists,. and Islamic Terrorism to attempt to achieve absolute power by creating chaos and destroying Western Nation States and Western Civilization. . Trump is a force opposing them not a force "within them". That was his election platform and why he was elected
Of course the Globalists are not going away, Trump's struggle in office will be a struggle against them. The MSM , the Globalist owned media is already trying to destroy his Presidency.

mickey

From that post

"The real fight that got Trump into office is the pushback against the Neo Conservatives. And this alluded to but never spelled out. Media kept it that way. Yet, within this thread, there is so much push button rhetoric that it obfuscates the real fight. "

Of course this is true. Trump represents a new party, a people's party, a last gasp for freedom. I have advocated over 15 years for this. I have previously and many times to many people said there is only one Party , the Corporate Party which is the voice of the power elite (now understood as "Globalists"). The Republicans and Democrats are merely two views of the same voice. For the first time ever , the people have recognized this and reacted to it.

Now people are starting to wake up understanding what the term "Globalist" means. The Globalists are merely the top dogs of the power elite. I have been warning for many years that they would make their play for absolute domination, absolute totalitarianism. Hillary, Trudeau, Merkel , all owned by the Globalists has been that final play, the final push for a totalitarian state. . They have been defeated ..maybe, for now .. in America. All the activists on the internet know this, It is taken for granted. But perhaps most of the sheeple have not gained full consciousness of themselves.

However, this is just background. It's just trivial compared to the issues of civilizational survival which forced the development of this new "people's party' which are not addressed here or in any "conditioning" displayed in the globalist MSM which is the only agency which is doing any "conditioning".

Why Donald Trump Won | Bill Mitchell and Stefan Molyneux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GifFdoys8-Q

Stefan Molyneux

Published on Nov 10, 2016

Defying the mainstream media and most polling data, Donald J. Trump was elected as the next President of the United States on November 8th. How could all the mainstream polls and pundits get this so wrong? Bill Mitchell joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss how he was able to see through the manipulations of the media, the Anti-Donald bias in polling and what we can expect from the new President-Elect moving forward.

Bill Mitchell is the host and creator of YourVoice Radio and one most influential non-candidates in social media the election cycle - with close to 150,000 Twitter followers and millions of impressions daily.