PDA

View Full Version : "Dirty" tricks

Castlevania
11-22-2001, 02:24 PM
You have any?
IĀ“m thinking about something that you could call nasty.
DonĀ“t give me the usual "kick to groin" stuff,for itĀ“s so ordinary.

HereĀ“s one from me:
grab the fleshy area between the nose and upper lip with your fingers,and pull hard.
YouĀ“re asking me where I found this one out?
This is what self-defense programs teach.

lowsweep
11-22-2001, 06:42 PM
Where's 8stepsifu when you need him???
I remember some great stuff he had to say on a similar post a long time ago. If you are being mugged and feeling gutsy, don't hand the mugger your wallet, thrown it on the ground in front of him. If he bends over to get it you can kick him in the face or you can run your ass off in the other direction. You can also keep an old busted wallet with no money or just a couple dollars in it in your other back pocket for this purpose so they dont get the real one. Shoelaces, if you happen to have some on you without taking off your shoes (very useful thing to carry around) make a surprisingly good weapon. Spinning them around really hurts somebody when they are hit, especially with the plastic tip on the end. (I also have been known to superglue a small nail or wood staple on the end of a trusty pair of shoelaces. It REALLY hurts when you're hit by one of these! You can also use them to srangle somebody, too, i suppose, but I've never tried it. If you are about to get into a street fight, say something like "what time is it" right before you hit them. It might give you an instant while they think about it to get a good, clean, hit in. Also, if you get into a fight and it isnt an easy win, go CRAZY! Yell, punch as fast and hard as you can, be fearless. It's intimidating as hell to try to defend against a lunatic trying to kill you that knows kung fu.
Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, maybe I'll come up with some more later.
Have fun,
lowsweep

Take the pebble
from my hand

"You ain't the only one
who knows some sh*t"

Daedalus
11-22-2001, 09:29 PM
How's that for a "dirty" trick?

Poor unsuspectin piece of s**t mugger.

Daedalus
11-22-2001, 09:41 PM
Tear his ears off.

Pull hair out.

Kicks to the shins with steel toed shoes.

Vomit on him, then kick his arss.

Gouge his eyes out.

Spit in his eyes.

Act like you're passing out then stumble toward him and then kick his arss. (drunken style rocks!)

Carry a small squirt bottle of burnt motor oil and squirt it in his eyes.(hard to clean out of eyes)

Hope these help. :D

Martial Joe
11-22-2001, 09:55 PM
Spike or razor on the end of your shoes or boots...

A sheet of medal around your knees under your pants...

The old sand in the eyes...

Sanding the guys head with the pavement if your on top of him...

Brass nuckles...

Small joint manipulation(breaking fingers and such)

Ripping of the cheek...

Grab and twist of testes...

Spray windex in their eyes...only wierd people carry around windex though...

Rip ears off...

BITE THEIR NOSE...ouch...

If your a punk(rocker) you may have spikes all over you....those hurt...
Such as spiked bracelets...

Chains hurt to...
with locks on them even more...

ok I quite...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Kristoffer
11-22-2001, 11:20 PM
knife

~K~
"maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

Ginger Fist
11-23-2001, 11:37 PM
any coin about the size of american quarter with the edges filed down sharp. keep several of them in ur pocket, sling them face level on ur way in or out. easy to fashion an insert piece of leather 4 ur pocket. keeps the coins from wearing thru the cloth pocket over time.

nicotine cyanide on a hat pin. gota b careful, a tiny scratch is fatal. c an organic chemistry major at ur local college that needs $ 4 tuition in order to secure a supply.

JerryLove
11-24-2001, 12:18 AM
While I don't believe in "dirty ticks" (all is fair in combat). And while I do agree with tossing coins (sand, shoes, a table) at your opponent. I think the putting effort into filinf them down is probibly not the best idea. It's a lot of work, they don't work in soda machines any longe, and they really aren't much more effective than normal coins. (that and the issue of explaining to the police why they are sharpened, in many states, that by itself would make them illegal).

http://www.clearsilat.com

Dan_uk
11-24-2001, 03:16 AM
I train and teach people primarily self defence as opposed to a martial art because that is what my training partners and students primarily want to do.

Because of this we have certain areas that we call Primary Targets. These targets lie down the centre line and have the effect of effecting the opponents nervous system and causing a reaction to either allow an escape or a total response.

These are the first areas we train to go for if in such a situation.

If in such a situation where it is not possible to go for these areas then grabbing and ripping the ears are good, grabbing the neck which is quite a soft area to sink fingers into and quite uncomfortable and also biting the nose and face.

After the primary target has been struck and the opponent has been weakened the more technical application of techniques are slightly more possible to be pulled off.

But the best self defence is not to be in a situation in the first place.

Running shoes are another good option.

Everyone has the right to defend themselves effectively.

Ginger Fist
11-24-2001, 07:45 AM
While I don't believe in "dirty ticks" (all is fair in combat).

--then ? r u responding under this heading dipsh*it? :D

And while I do agree with tossing coins (sand, shoes, a table) at your opponent.

--wowser, really jerry, really, ur silly sh*it no skill or lineage self really agrees with something i said? :D

I think the putting effort into filinf them down is probibly not the best idea. It's a lot of work, ...

--judging by the number of systems u've jumped around in it is obvious that work is something u want no part of girlie boy :p btw turd brains, have u ever heard of this really cool tool called an electric grinding wheel? :D keeps u from having to filinf them down, whatever the hell filinf entails :D

... they don't work in soda machines any longe,

--they work just fine in soda machine & thank u very much 4 another stellar example of ur being complete poseur wannabe bullsh*it :p btw, i really can't comment on the any longe thing, could b they don't work on an any longe, not sure ? an any longe is, actually :D

.. and they really aren't much more effective than normal coins.

--and the bullsh*it detector goes BONK!!! man, u are so wasted, did a lot drugs in ur youth did u sissy boy? :p

that and the issue of explaining to the police why they are sharpened, ...

--hey spooge face, if the police want sharpened coins they'll just have 2 make their own. this is america by gwad!!! :D

.. in many states, that by itself would make them illegal).

--name us a few jerry, shouldn't b any problem 4 a knowitall as*shole like u so just go ahead & tick off a few states :p i'll be calling the state attorney's office 4 each state u name. 1 of the many benefits of being a charter member of the idle rich :D

snappingknee
11-24-2001, 01:03 PM
I was taught this when I worked security, whenever you came up on someone kinda shady light up a smoke, if he tries something flick it into his eyes to give you a couple of seconds to respond. I don't even smoke, but it sure works well.

JerryLove
11-24-2001, 11:03 PM
"in many states, that by itself would make them illegal).

--name us a few jerry"

I would start with California. I know that in Los Angeles and Orange county (at miinimum), anything carried for the purpose of using it as a weapon is considered a weapon, and carrying it without a permit is illegal.

Make sure to get the name of the person you speak with at the DA's office. I look forward to your report.

Ginger Fist
11-25-2001, 01:12 AM
I would start with California.

--u start & end with califruitville :p u said "many" jerrster, cummon, b a real pal and tick off a few of the "many states" just like u said there were :D

I know that in Los Angeles and Orange county (at miinimum), ...

--here's a clue 4 u sponge brain, those r counties w/in the 1 state u named :D huffed a lot of glue i guess, huh? :D

anything carried for the purpose of using it as a weapon is considered a weapon, ...

--the truth of the matter (just hate that word truth don't u, p*ussy boy?) is that the law is worded such that it includes ball point pens, keys, purses, magazines (roll 1 up some time), spiked heeled shoes (the kind u like to wear when u want 2 look pretty), & on & on & on 4ever :D

... and carrying it without a permit is illegal.

--bullsh*it again jerrster, the charges are drafted after the arrest & the open ended language allows for INTENT 2 define WEAPON :p califruitey is the best u can do, huh, skiz breath? :D :D :D

--since u've brought it up, list the states that have a regulatory provision which governs the issuing of permits 4 sharpened coin :p

Make sure to get the name of the person you speak with at the DA's office.

--not the da's office u fuc*king brain donor, the state attorney's office & i'll not provide u with anything until u name off the "many" states with a law on the books that specfically bans
"sharpened coins" :p state with precision the statute u are citing 2 cum stain :D

I look forward to your report.

--sure sh*it slime, just provide me what i listed in response 2 ur fresh from ur as*shole "many states" comment & i'll do just that :D

--btw dingle berry breath, i c where u didn't dare address ur being a system hopper :D, the fact that sharpened coins will work in soda machines :D, that grinding wheels make the conversion easy :D, or even go near the fact that sharpened coins r far more effective than unsharpened 1s :D in fact jerry jerk off, u've backed away from everything u spouted off about :p now about the "many states" thing ;)

JerryLove
11-25-2001, 03:06 AM
I'll take that to mean you spoke with no one and can cite nothing then.

BTW http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/dwcl/12020.htm

"12029. Except as provided in Section 12020, blackjacks, slungshots, billies, nunchakus, sandclubs, sandbags, shurikens, metal knuckles, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles as defined in Section 12020, and any other item which is listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12020 and is not listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12028 are nuisances, and the Attorney General, district attorney, or city attorney may bring an action to enjoin the manufacture of, importation of, keeping for sale of, offering or exposing for sale, giving lending, or possession of, any of the foregoing items. These weapons shall be subject to confiscation and summary destruction whenever found within the state. These weapons shall be destroyed in the same manner as other weapons described in Section 12028, except that upon the certification of a judge or of the district attorney that the ends of justice will be subserved thereby, the weapon shall be preserved until the necessity for its use ceases."

Nich Gunn
11-25-2001, 04:04 AM
Ginger Fist

Can you please type in english... Please it is really annoying and I never read your posts, I bet others do the same. Thank you

I do not want to hear excuses like, it is to hard to type it all out, since it is only like two or three more letters. Thank you.

Ginger Fist
11-25-2001, 04:36 AM
I'll take that to mean you spoke with no one and can cite nothing then.

--i take it it's sunday & i'm chillin after doing the nasty with my girlfriend & her twin sister all nite :D how's ur blow up doll love life doing ****4brains :p not 2 good as u r surfing the net trying to salvage a bit of ur pride :p

--still can't answer the ?s eh jerky boy? still hanging on2 good 'ol califruitey, & the "many states" r ?

--BTW http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/dwcl/12020.htm

"12029. Except as provided in Section 12020, blackjacks, slungshots, billies, nunchakus, sandclubs, sandbags, shurikens, metal knuckles, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles as defined in Section 12020, and any other item which is listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12020 and is not listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12028 are nuisances, and the Attorney General, district attorney, or city attorney may bring an action to enjoin the manufacture of, importation of, keeping for sale of, offering or exposing for sale, giving lending, or possession of, any of the foregoing items. These weapons shall be subject to confiscation and summary destruction whenever found within the state. These weapons shall be destroyed in the same manner as other weapons described in Section 12028, except that upon the certification of a judge or of the district attorney that the ends of justice will be subserved thereby, the weapon shall be preserved until the necessity for its use ceases."

--proved my point perfectly, thanx sissie boy. "sharpened coins" are right in there, specifically stated as such (NOT) :p but check it out fruit loops, "sandbags" are in there :p still hung up on cali, still can't name "many states" and still can't address all the other points i've proven u wrong on :D put a big 'ol L in the middle of ur head, no, not 4 love, 4 LOSER :p

--u ran ur mouth, er ... hands stating "many states" among other things u've conveniently let drop, i won't let 'em drop, answer the ?s p*ussy boy, they won't go away :D

JerryLove
11-25-2001, 04:45 AM
"Can you please type in english... Please it is really annoying and I never read your posts, I bet others do the same. Thank you"

Having read her posts, believe me, you are not missing anything. But hey, if you can get him to use proper grammer, it should at least shorten the posts.

Ginger Fist
11-25-2001, 04:55 AM
Can you please type in english...

--Okay, but just this one time :D

Please it is really annoying and I never read your posts, I bet others do the same.

--Of course you never read my posts. Why the fuc*k would anyone except the arrogant, self-appointed as*shole poseurs that I have specifically selected for public exposure and ridicule read my posts? Dude, I wouldn't read this sh*it :D

Thank you

--You are most welcome.

I do not want to hear excuses like, it is to hard to type it all out, since it is only like two or three more letters.

--Okay, I do it to make puffy, tough guy wannabe, shi*t bags like Jerry Love work a little harder to respond. It's petty, it's mildly annoying to some sh*it sack like Jerry, therefore, it fits perfectly.

Thank you.

--Nick, we are not going to do an orgy of thank you and you are welcome here :D Oh, all right, you are welcome ;)

thumper
11-25-2001, 05:33 AM
i know a dirty dirty to use. if you are struggling with him (wrestling), pinch the inside of the bicept and rip it off. pinch a really small amount of skin so you stand a better chance of actually tearing the skin. this also works for the inner thigh. even when these parts of the body's muscles are contracted, there is a bit of skin that is pinchable and these are 2 parts on the human body where the skin is already sensitive to start.
but if i'm ever in a brawl and someone does it to ME, i'm gonna know it was one of you guys and be really mad.

'either you like reincarnation or the smell of carnations'

Budokan
11-26-2001, 06:04 PM
I get the idea those two guys don't like each other.

K. Mark Hoover

PHILBERT
11-26-2001, 08:12 PM
I wear a pair of steel toed boots. Kick the guy in the knee caps with the tips of them (or throw the wallet on the ground and kick him in the face with the end). That would hurt.

PHILBERT

JerryLove
11-26-2001, 10:11 PM
Yes, my steel toed shoes look like they are not. I stopped wearing them to class to be nice to the other students, but they are normal wear for me.

Dan_uk
11-28-2001, 02:34 AM
I think you two guys have got some ..... issues.

So shall we be seeing you in the next ultimate fighting championship? Or will you both go the whole hog and take on the Jerry Springer show?

Everyone has the right to defend themselves effectively.

Ginger Fist
11-28-2001, 05:29 AM
So shall we be seeing you in the next ultimate fighting championship?

--only *****s fight 4 the pleasure of others, i'm out :D

Or will you both go the whole hog and take on the Jerry Springer show?

--jerky jerry love is pure white trailor trash so he should b no problem. i'm way above that, i'm out :D

PHILBERT
11-28-2001, 06:51 AM
hey dumbasĀ§, you misspelled trailEr.

http://www.massassi.net/etc/kedri/dontfeed.jpg

PHILBERT

Nin-Po-Dragon
11-28-2001, 07:14 AM
Yeah Philbert...........Jerry is an arrogant ***** isn't he? Thinks he knows everything.........even thinks he is an instructor!!!! lol

Nin-Po-Dragon
11-28-2001, 07:17 AM
UFC?????????
Jerry cant go in that!!!! He would be smashed!!!
With his bull**** philosophy he couldn't go in kids comps! That idiot has no idea what a fight is like

Kristoffer
11-28-2001, 04:03 PM
Ninjutsu sucks :p so go **** yourself Lame-O

~K~
"maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

Ginger Fist
11-29-2001, 03:35 AM
hey dumbasĀ§, you misspelled trailEr.

--good catch turdsucker, thanx, can't let my standards slip when addressing fuc*k pigs like urself ;) btw, bite a fa*rt :D

umgong
12-07-2001, 05:54 PM
If you are talking about a real fight where your opponent is really trying to hurt you, then the "winner", the one left standing is the one using "dirty" tricks.

Or when you drop the opponent on the deck with a throw or hit, then his companions usually say, "Hey, that was dirty!"

One time I was asked by a well-known instructor to back him up and someone else who had the same last name as mine. The guy being challenged was the student of the instructor and I was an acquaintance that liked to fight. When I was told by the instructor that the challengers were members of an Asian gang, I brought a few weapons with me. They didn't tell me they were bringing a few "equalizers" with them, too.
When we faced the gang members, they recognized the instructor, we didn't show any weapons yet, they said that was "dirty" and they wouldn't fight us because he was a gung-fu instructor. They said they were afraid that we would use "dirty" tactics...
Note: There were 14 of them, three of us, and I saw some suspicious bulges indicating knives, chains, and other "weapons."

So I guess it all depends on whose perspective it is.

PHILBERT
12-10-2001, 03:40 PM
ohhhh, good comeback calling me phatburt. Can I be an apprentice and learn your awesome come backs? Like can I call you Ginger Spice? Oh that is just as cruel as you calling me Phatburt.

rogue
12-10-2001, 03:59 PM
Ummmm Ginger,

12029. Except as provided in Section 12020, blackjacks, slungshots, billies, nunchakus, sandclubs, sandbags, SHURIKENS, metal knuckles, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles as defined in Section 12020, and any other item which is listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12020 and is not listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12028 are nuisances, and the Attorney General, district attorney, or city attorney may bring an action to enjoin the manufacture of, importation of, keeping for sale of, offering or exposing for sale, giving lending, or possession of, any of the foregoing items. These weapons shall be subject to confiscation and summary destruction whenever found within the state. These weapons shall be destroyed in the same manner as other weapons described in Section 12028, except that upon the certification of a judge or of the district attorney that the ends of justice will be subserved thereby, the weapon shall be preserved until the necessity for its use ceases."

"--proved my point perfectly, thanx sissie boy. "sharpened coins" are right in there, specifically stated as such (NOT)"

Your coins would be considered homemade shuriken. And the fact that you made a little leather holder for them would not go in your favor saying that they weren't.

Mahakorin
12-10-2001, 07:55 PM
These comebacks are ... unreal. I thought this was street/reality fighting ... I guess this is chat/forum fighting?

Let the best smacktalker win!

umgong
12-12-2001, 11:22 AM
Creak....slowly standing up...showing my age again.

Good call, Mahakorin... Used to call it "selling wolf tickets" in my day. Smackfighting, indeed.;)

Mahakorin
12-12-2001, 02:58 PM
Of course, back in Japan this is when the big harisen (massive paper fans) come out and people start beating the hell out of each other with them.

:D

Going back to the subject, does anyone believe in taking a big swig of something like beer or soda pop and just going PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT ... you've all done it before ... can that blast be aimed?

PHILBERT
12-13-2001, 07:42 PM
Oh I am not trying to fight. I just don't like Ginger Fist. So I made a sarcastic comment about him attempting to make fun of me based off my name when his name is much easier to make fun of. I mean come on, the first time I saw his name, Spice Girls came to mind *shivers*

Stacey
12-17-2001, 03:11 PM
Personally, I find it just ****y when people carry round ninjas stars or nunchucks. Those had their purpose. Nunchuks were an everyday item.
Shuriken are for Feudal Japan.
They aren't realistic anymore. I suggest proficiency in the fire extinguisher. There are so many effective everyday items like the chair that you can get really good at without getting arrested for carrying one around.

I like to get into a cat stance with my front foot on the back of the chair and use it as a kicking extention. Not too shabby. How about electrical cording? Like the kind that goes to the heavy plug in. Can you say ropedart/Chainwhip?

Umbrella is still good for rainy climates, canes for old peopel and pimps. I knew a guy that kept a lil slugger tee-ball bat on his backpack. It was a blatant club, He didnt 'even have a baseball. He was the kind of guy thats really fun, but you always feel like your gonna get arested when your around him. Oh well live and learn.

Ginger Fist
12-19-2001, 04:41 PM
ohhhh, good comeback calling me phatburt.

--it's phartburt u fu(king spud brain

Can I be an apprentice and learn your awesome come backs?

--took u almost a month 2 get it wrong ... sh*it no brainphart ... u r 2 stupid 2 accept 4 anything but toilet scrubber ... use ur head when ur doing it

Like can I call you Ginger Spice? Oh that is just as cruel as you calling me Phatburt.

--u still got it wrong ... u r hopeless ... go hang urself & b done with it

fiercest tiger
12-19-2001, 04:48 PM
well you can always do an ego maxiumus and try and kiss the guy throwing him right off, or dropping your draws and splattering sh!t everywhere.hahahah

or cut yourself and say ive go aids...:eek:

Ginger Fist
12-19-2001, 04:49 PM
Your coins would be considered homemade shuriken.

--depends on the district attorney ... & paper clips could b considered shuriken as could unsharpened coins ... pen a deadly pointed weapon ... purse a blunt instrument ... that's my point ... the laws r intentionally open ended ... yet 2 have a cop ask 2 c my change ... the leather insert is 2 keep the coins from cutting thru the pocket not 4 hiding the coins ... risk versus reward ... u do it ur way & worry 'bout "maybe" getting in2 trouble ... i'll do it my way & take care of business as needed ... deal with consequences after ... laws r made 2 insure conformity by those who naturally incline 2 obey them ... law makers would have us all die rather than fight ... much neater legal problem that way ... only 1 person 2 deal with ... course - u r dead ... doubt it? america now has more people in prison than the former ussr at its worst ... deal with it

PHILBERT
12-20-2001, 07:34 PM
No Ginger Spice, if you are caught with a sharpened coin, it would be considered illegal because they would not exactly hand out "change" at your local grocery store if it is defaced. I receieved a penny once that had a heart cut out on it, and I could not accept it where I work, because it was defaced (so I just gave the guy a penny and put it on my key chain).

The reason why paper clips and pens and all that are legal is because they are needed for every day use. If used in a fight, you probably wouldn't get in much trouble if you stab the guy with a pen, compared to a sharped quarter. You just happened to have a sharpened piece of U.S. currency in your pocket? They'd ask where you got it from, then go to the place to see if it is true that they handed you a sharpened quarter back. Something like that is not easily forgotten.

You truly are a moron.

Ginger Fist
12-21-2001, 07:03 AM
No Ginger Spice, if you are caught with a sharpened coin, it would be considered illegal ...

--not according 2 our local district attorney's office ... nice try at recovering ... tu*rdsucking boy

The reason why paper clips and pens and all that are legal is because they are needed for every day use.

--wrong ... stop by a federal bldg with weapons restrictions posted ... have ur mommy read u the posting

If used in a fight, you probably wouldn't get in much trouble if you stab the guy with a pen, compared to a sharped quarter.

--wrong ... then again - i'm only going by what the local prosecutor has said ... it's only his job & u r soooooooo much smarter ... with ur 7-11 job experience & all

You just happened to have a sharpened piece of U.S. currency in your pocket? They'd ask where you got it from, then go to the place to see if it is true that they handed you a sharpened quarter back. Something like that is not easily forgotten.

--dream on panty waste ... u r fishing so hard & still showing how stupid u really r ... amazing ... as in - u r amazingly stupid

You truly are a moron.

--if true then u r total flatliner ... u post sh*it ... i checked it out & u never considered some1 doing that did ya ... wussy boy

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 05:02 PM
See its gonna be a long time till the age of cyber chivalry......

"Panty Waste"!!! Man, that is LOW

rogue
12-21-2001, 09:06 PM
--wrong ... stop by a federal bldg with weapons restrictions posted ... have ur mommy read u the posting

Could you produce documentation of said federal law or better the URL where it appears?

Thanks.

BTW What the heck kind of trouble are you running into in Helena? I've been delivering Christmas food baskets all week in some of the most crime ridden places in the state of VA and haven't had any real trouble yet. So what's the deal with Helena?

Apprentice
12-21-2001, 11:49 PM
Hey ginger fist, that sharpend quarter idea sounds pretty cool...however the legal aspect, what would you say if you got caught with em? Jes curious so i might be able to use it, they would be effective...and how deep would u cut them to sharpen them?

JerryLove
12-22-2001, 07:14 AM
Intent is heavily considered at prosecution. If you cut boxes at work and have a box-cutter in your pocket, you don't get in trouble / similar trouble to if you had a straight razor. Even though the two are substantially identical.

To quote one state's attorney "It's fine to carry a baseball bat, as long as you carry a ball and glove"

PHILBERT
12-23-2001, 09:26 PM
This might be of use to your Giner Fist, since you seem to be so smart with these laws. It might help you spread your message.

Click Here (http://www.dictionary.com/)

Bak Mei
12-26-2001, 09:05 AM
There are no dirty tricks ina fight.

PHILBERT
12-27-2001, 05:45 PM
lol, I just contradicted my message by forgetting to add the second G to Ginger. I guess I need to use that website, huh?

JOHNNY
01-16-2002, 04:38 PM
Keep on the subject instead of each other. If you guys want to email each other you are welcome to. This argument you have going needs to cease on this thread Thanks.:o
Johnny

LeungJan
01-21-2002, 05:54 AM
Wear a thick leather belt with a metal buckle. this work great against a shorter weapon. I was once attacked with a knife and I was lucky enough to hit the guy's face while he was trying to close to stab me. he fell and his mates threw the knife away. luckily the police was able to find it and i went out without consequences. the difficult thing is to be able to take the belt off your pants in time to deal with the attack; most of the time you have very little time; but if you catch the guy's face, well, most of the time it's a KO

Sam Wiley
01-21-2002, 01:35 PM
In The Poor Man's James Bond , by Kurt Saxon, he recommends carrying a nasal spray or eye drop bottle filled with formaldehyde. As an alternative, he lists a mixture of part formaldehyde and part hydrochloric acid. I would imagine that simple Muriatic acid, undiluted, would be enough.

About the sharpened quarters thing...besides the fact that any prosecutor in my state will jump on the chance to convince the courts that they were shuriken...isn't it illegal to deface US currency? I could swear I read that somewhere.

What about fist loads like rolls of pennies and stuff? Have those things gone out of date?

Personally, I carry either a gun or a knife. I used to carry a box cutter, but I no longer have a job requiring one, so my cover story would be pretty thin if I still carried it. I carried a straight razor for a while, but was always paranoid that the thing would creak open and I'd sever something vital. So if I carry my knife now, it's with the sheath set for horizontal draw.

dnc101
02-16-2002, 08:55 PM
I used to get off work about the same time the bars closed, and I rode a bicycle everywhere. My route home took me through some bad areas (home wasn't the best part of town either). The most common problem I had was with drunks trying to run me off the road. So I took a 1 1/2 ft length of 1/2 in chain and welded some 3/8 in bar stock to the ends, then hung it arround my neck inside my jacket or shirt. It worked well on windshields, hoods, mirrors, etc. Also worked well on drunks- and it was more fun than shooting them, which wasn't allways an option. The police arround there (when they bothered to be arround there) were really paranoid, so I didn't allways pack.

DelicateSound
02-17-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by dnc101
It worked well on windshields, hoods, mirrors, etc. Also worked well on drunks- and it was more fun than shooting them, which wasn't allways an option. The police arround there (when they bothered to be arround there) were really paranoid, so I didn't allways pack.

And this one time...........at trash camp............ I learned to deface other peoples property and generally act like a jerk just for kicks :rolleyes:

Why not just take a diversion? Less trouble and better exercise.

JerryLove
02-19-2002, 10:42 AM
Why not just take a diversion? Less trouble and better exercise. Agreed, putting yourself in the position to have a fight, with the intent of having one, is assault (aggrivated assault with a weapon).

The case study would be the guy who knew his neighbor would come attack him on his poarch, so he set up a camera and hid a gun and went out on his porch. When he was attacked, he shot the neighbor. He is serving for murder.