PDA

View Full Version : Taliban invites Bush, Blair for a duel

rogue
11-04-2001, 08:08 PM
Taliban invites Bush, Blair for a duel
Mon Nov 05 11:09:18 2001
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (UPI)-- Afghanistan's ruling Taliban militia on Monday proposed a duel among President George W. Bush, British Prime Minister Tony Blair and its leader the Fabulous Mullah Mohammad Omar.
"The Americans have launched propaganda that Mullah Omar has gone in hiding, so I will propose that Mr. Blair and Mr. Bush should take Kalashnikovs and come to a specified place where Mullah Omar will appear with the Kalashnikovs to determine as to who will run," Taliban Foreign Minister Maulvi Wakil Ahmed Mutawakil was quoted as saying by Iran's IRNA news agency.
"Mullah Omar changes places because of security," he said at the Taliban Foreign Ministry's Guest House in Kandahar.. "He effectively runs affairs of the government as in the past."
Mutawakil also reiterated the Taliban's claim that U.S. soldiers and "spies" had been arrested in Afghanistan, but he refused to provide details of the incidents.
Ruling out the possibility of any negotiated solution to the hostilities in Afghanistan, Mutawakil said the United States had closed doors for talks.
"After the American refusal to hold talks, now to whom we should talk to?" he asked.
He said the Taliban would welcome all volunteers, but said they were not needed until a ground battle began.
Since Oct. 7, U.S. planes have bombed Afghanistan in retaliation for the Taliban's refusal to hand over Osama bin Laden, the man Washington says masterminded the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington that killed some 5,000 people.
END

I think using each countries national sport as a theme would be better, for example Bush would use a baseball bat, Blair a Cricket bat and Omar a dead calf. Or at least M-4 and Enfields.

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' Patton

Stranger
11-04-2001, 08:21 PM
Sorry Taliban, you cannot be challenged to a duel by anyone beneath your social station. ;)

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

soy
11-04-2001, 09:26 PM
Lol, the taliban reminds me of star craft newbies. "Hey, quit using wraiths! That's cheating!"

Budokan
11-04-2001, 10:20 PM
Lame, if true.

K. Mark Hoover

wu_de36
11-04-2001, 10:35 PM
Don't those idiots realize that Bush is a freakin TEXAN? :)

Badger
11-04-2001, 10:43 PM
Don't Mess With Texas!

Let me at him.I will choke him out with his own towel & set it on fire making him a human molotov cocktail.

Badger

Support The Economy. Buy A Gun.

#

JWTAYLOR
11-04-2001, 10:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Mullah Omar has gone in hiding, so I will propose that Mr. Blair and Mr. Bush should take Kalashnikovs and come to a specified place where Mullah Omar will appear with the Kalashnikovs to determine as to who will run[/quote]

Great, if Mullah Omar lets us know exactly where he is, we'll be sure to show up. As a matter of fact, we'd really appreciate it if he could just radio us his precise coordinates in right now and I'll promise he won't be dissapointed.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

rogue
11-04-2001, 11:07 PM
And we'll even bring the hardware.

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' Patton