PDA

View Full Version : Nutrition supplements where to get it

Lucky Red
11-18-2001, 05:58 PM
hello again people been awhile since i last visited this place i was thinking of adding nutrition supplements to my training but i dont now where to get and what to get whats good and whats not
so if anyone knows a good site in europe can you please with sugar on top post the link here

i also was thinking of entering tournaments and i need too loose some weight to get to lower weitgh class i heard that hydroxy cut was great(atleast from there site )but some of these claims seems outrageous to me but what do i know
(Nuthin) could anyone help me with this stuff

thanks to all who reply

dont send any links to my email it doesnt work from this pc dont know whats wrong

True gold fears no fire

ElPietro
11-18-2001, 06:48 PM
Sorry I don't have any links for you but it should be easy for you to find online. If I run across any I'll list them for you.

Hydroxycut is a good metabolizer as well as xenadrine and most other ECA stacks. They all contain pretty much the same things and don't believe all the hype that is listed on their web pages. I use xenadrine simply because hyrdroxycut requires quite a few pills to be taken in order to get a full dose and xenadrine I just take one or two.

If you wish to drop weight you will need to combine some training and improve your diet or the supplements won't really do anything. Just remember they are 'supplements' meaning adding on to what you are already doing. Weight training with some cardio and good diet is the key.

For other supps the only thing I'd probably say that you should get is some protein if you are going to be weight training...other than that the other stuff isn't going to make a very big difference.

Oh and if you are totally new just stay away from liquid creatine...it's junk.

Lost_Disciple
11-19-2001, 10:35 AM
The guys at www.sportsupplements.com (http://www.sportsupplements.com) are real cool. They're from dallas and tehy usually get stuff to you within a week of ordering, without charging an arm and a leg for shipping.

They've also got some of the best prices i've seen.

You can get links from there as well.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/4_3/images/gk1.jpg
Just some thoughts from an ignoramus.

Lucky Red
11-19-2001, 05:03 PM
Thank you for the replies and the advices i am not that into weight training thinking of starting it though i train
mostly c/r training i feel im strong enough but
i want to get better endurance and general better
condition all over

i want to loose maybe 5 kg to enter a contest then i am almost down to the next weight class

True gold fears no fire